• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the highlight of your day?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Hello all you happy and enthusiastic posters! itt, post something about your day that happened which you found just nice and made you happy. You might have met up with an old friend, for example. Maybe you did better than you imagined on a test or got a promotion at work.

One of the nice things about this thread too is that hopefully people will post in it multiple times since it can spread over multiple days.

Fire away!

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    2nd August 2011.
    The highlight of my day was seeing my Grandad come out of hospital after 2 weeks.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    I dont have happy times.

2/8/11
    Well, today I got too see a friend of mine who I havent seen in months, which was great. And my sister came home from her holiday which she'd been on since the start of June~

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    August 2, 2011 - I got accepted at my dream university and I learned how to use a gun. So epic.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I got some new coffee today, because my mum only drinks decaf which is horrible. I could only get a cheap kind, so ended up with Tesco's own brand and expected it to be pretty bad. But it was actually okay.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    3 August 2011

For our R.E class today, our teacher wasn't here so me and told us that it was a study period. Me and some friends were permitted to go to a computer room to do "homework" but we just went on tumblr xD

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I started working again today after being unable to do so for a fair while. It was only a little 9-12 shift, but it was actually really nice to be earning some money and doing a job I enjoy again.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    The laughing fit that ensued after a sleazy customer handed me a Playboy-esque magazine and then walked away slyly, as though he had given me some sort of treat. Of course, after my laughter had died down, I threw the magazine in the bin and went to wash my hands immediately. Then after I was sure my hands were clean, I washed them again.

Dirty old man. But hilarious.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    The air conditioning in my house is finally fixed, so I feel much better in the house now.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I received a letter from a University I was interested in, and I wasn't expecting that at all. So that was pretty nice. Also having Taco Bell for lunch wasn't bad either :D

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    3/8/11
    My best friend came home from her holiday today and I was the first person other than her parents too see her~ Which was awesome, I spent the day with her soo~

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Spent most of the day at my friends house where we hung out and played with his little sister.

I really am a sucker for little kids. <3

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    Just went outside and played football (soccer) with friends. We lost 5-8, but I scored 4 :D

Might make my first ever blog on it, but I'm not sure.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Snagging my own account on Pottermore. :D

I had kind of a terrible day other than that (well, we also went out for Japanese food like I've been craving but I think it made me sick XD) but Pottermore makes up for it tenfold. <3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Landorus traded me a shiny Genesect (yes I know it's from a glitch, lol) and a shiny Kirlia. :3 And I got to trade him a super special cool Scraggy with Dragon Dance and Fire Punch.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Uhhhh... Playing Minecraft :P Pretty much what I did most the day.

Back