• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How easily offended are you?

Anders

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    If you had to gauge it out of 1 to 10, with 10 being very easily offended.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years

I'm very easily offended, but on the other hand I'm not offended by every little thing. When I get offended you can tell because I'm not one to hide the fact that someone just offended me.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • 1 or 2, probably. I'm really not an easy person to offend. If I know that someone is trying too offend me then I'll simply disregard it; they're making an attempt to upset me and I'm neither going to listen to what they're saying nor give them the satisfaction. And if someone said something offensive without meaning to, then why even bother being offended? It wasn't intended and probably slipped out before any real thought was put into it so I just shrug it off and move on.

I can generally be offended only by people trying to pull fun at my expense, by telling an offensive or rude joke which they knew I'd take personally, for example. I spoke briefly about something like that in a blog entry I posted once, although with no real specifics or detail. But I think it describes pretty well when I believe someone has made a joke one level too far and offended me with it. linky. It's ironic really, I actually say in that blog post that you probably shouldn't be offended but it's hard not to be (for me anyway) when someone does something like that. *shrug*

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Eh, I really don't get offended at all, but I can really take insults to heart at times, if you say the right thing, and dwell on them.

So, I suppose like 3 or 4.

Years
  • I guess i'd say i'm a 6-7
    I'm not usually offended but if you say the right thing when im the right mood then i'll probably never speak to you again.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Probably a 7. Depending on my mood, that can either rise or fall.

Ieyasu

This statement is false
    Years
  • Maybe a 7 or 8. I can get offended easily, but I almost always let it go unless it was a big and deliberate insult, in which case I won't forget it. E v e r. XD

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    8-9. I'm easily offended. I always get offended, and I swear to take my revenge ></.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I'd be at maybe 3.
    Not to say I don't care about anything. I just tend to ignore other people's comments.
    I do get annoyed here and there sometimes though.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • On the internet definitely 0 (not offended at all), because I've literally dealt with thousands of trolls online and I just know pretty much all their "tactics." (Even if they are serious, I know how to react in those cases)

In real life, however, probably 2. I'm still not offended much, but if someone is blatantly ignorant or making fun of me in certain ways that I know I'd get offended, then I'd be mad.

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I would say in real life I'd be a 6.5; but I will always hurt people in return for offending me.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Around a 7. I can brush most things off with ease, but some things really get under my skin, and when that happens, and friendship that may have been formed between me and the offending party will be considered null and void. Personal insults particularly offend me, especially when they're made behind my back.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I usually take jokes very seriously - no to mention I get offended when there is any kind of racism/sexism. I'd say I'm a 10.

Ayselipera

I guess a 2 - 3. I tend to get offended at the tone of what is said and not at what is actually being said and that's rare to begin with.

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Probably 4-6. I'm not one of the people that gets easily offended. I mean, I'm Jewish, I get people make fun of us, so I don't really mind it. I only get offended when there's things that pisses me off (for example, the Holocaust) and where people are trying to make a joke about it or acting like their a Nazi.

I mean, it's a tragedy, why joke over it?

Back