• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pleased to make your acquaintance

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
Indeed. So, I'm new here, as well as the whole world of Pokemon. I got my first game (Black version) about a month ago and fell in love. Nothing much to tell about myself, let's see... I love to draw and write, I'm a bit shy, and live in Finland. Thus my English may not always be perfect, but I'll do my best. Feel free to ask if you want to know something else, I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Oh, one more thing. About my username, it's (quite obviously maybe) one of my favorite Pokemon, but doesn't seem to be very popular. I'd love to know if there's any Munna/Musharna lovers around~

Hawk.

The Hawist
Years
  • Age 29
  • PA
  • Seen May 19, 2016
Hello and welcome to PokeCommunity. I'm rather new here myself, but, enjoy your stay.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
hi Musharna
Welcome to PokeCommunity.
It's great to see ya join the PokeCommunity! :)
Please do tell us more of yourself. Your hobbies, interests, and all those stuff. Musharna is very cute. :P
there's lots to do here at PC, and I hope you do enjoy yourself here!
remember to read and follow the rules. no one likes a rule breaker. :P
If you need anything, feel free to pm me..
Have fun at PC! See ya~

Back