• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One year of King Goomba not being stepped on

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    KAY SO, although I totally got permission 8 months ago, it fully counts now.

So! King Gumball has been at this forum a year.

Only thing is tho he's been a little inactive lately only in B/W, but that doesn't matter 'cause he'll totally be more active eventually, rightttt? Either way congrats on staying around PC for a year. :)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • CONGRATZ KING FOR THE BIG 1 YEAR!

iSketch Poli has your one year cake :3

So should've asked K$ to do it instead but she broke her tablet xD

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • KAY SO, although I totally got permission 8 months ago, it fully counts now.

So! King Gumball has been at this forum a year.

Only thing is tho he's been a little inactive lately only in B/W, but that doesn't matter 'cause he'll totally be more active eventually, rightttt? Either way congrats on staying around PC for a year. :)

I HAVE BEEN IN-ACTIVE!! I have had heaps of exams lately and attempted to take a few weeks off XD can't believe i took my anniversary off lol

Thanks for remembering, I will try to post around some more in B/W and in PC in general

CONGRATZ KING FOR THE BIG 1 YEAR!

iSketch Poli has your one year cake :3

So should've asked K$ to do it instead but she broke her tablet xD

Haha thanks! How cute ^.^

Oh did she ;o;

Wow, congratulations! Mine is like 12 days later ^__^
    I'd also like to thank you for choosing some of my Hall of Fame Challenge Pokemon.

Thanks Vaporeon good luck on you future anniversary, hopefully you wont miss it like me XD

Back