Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
 
 
Thread Tools
  #251    
Old July 17th, 2012 (9:47 AM).
Starway's Avatar
Starway Starway is offline
Artist and Gamer
     
    Join Date: Jun 2007
    Location: United States
    Age: 22
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 387
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Plasmette View Post
    http://www.sonicstadium.org/2012/07/sonic-boom-in-video-wreck-it-ralph/

    GAIZ GAIZ GAZIZ GAIZ GAODHIOwoqphqwhoqhuiiuh SKIP TO 4 MINUTES efuifewiupou
    I remember watching that and almost fell out of my chair over the awesome ten seconds of screen time. If they did a cross promotion though I'd say we might see more of Sonic in Wreck-It-Ralph then. Also for Ralph being in transformed is actual a clever way to promote each other.
    __________________

    ::. Visit my deviantART page here .:: ::. Practice makes perfect .::

    Relevant Advertising!

      #252    
    Old July 22nd, 2012 (11:43 AM).
    Plasmette's Avatar
    Plasmette Plasmette is offline
    Master of Mediocrity.
       
      Join Date: Feb 2012
      Gender: Female
      Posts: 347
      So...how about that Sonic fan Remix? You know, that game Yuji Naka said was better than Sonic 4...
      __________________
      White FC: 1507-0464-0969
        #253    
      Old July 22nd, 2012 (3:02 PM).
      TCB's Avatar
      TCB TCB is offline
      Tranquilo.
         
        Join Date: Mar 2010
        Location: New York City, USA
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Quiet
        Posts: 590
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Plasmette View Post
        So...how about that Sonic fan Remix? You know, that game Yuji Naka said was better than Sonic 4...
        Uh...what about it? Yah looks pretty but that's much it.
        __________________
        Supporting:
          #254    
        Old July 22nd, 2012 (10:20 PM).
        Plasmette's Avatar
        Plasmette Plasmette is offline
        Master of Mediocrity.
           
          Join Date: Feb 2012
          Gender: Female
          Posts: 347
          Well...it plays better than Sonic 4, thats for sure! Seriously Sega *Maor whinig aboot the pyshicsa nd how fanz can meak better 2d gaymz*

          Uhh...so how about that game Blue Spheres Forever?

          Its a beautiful recreation of the Blue Spheres special stage, and in my opinion, the only bearable special stages in Sonic history. It contains all 128 MILLION special stages (All from each individual Sega Genesis game and Sonic 1 itself + Sonic 3 & Knuckles), and best of all, a level creator.

          http://www.bluespheresforever.com/

          Seriously this looks awesome, and knowing that in the possible Sonic 4 episode 3, Dimps is gonna rehash Blue Spheres. And its gonna be the only rehash some people wanted...

          ...or how about they make something original...
          __________________
          White FC: 1507-0464-0969
            #255    
          Old July 23rd, 2012 (9:08 AM).
          TCB's Avatar
          TCB TCB is offline
          Tranquilo.
             
            Join Date: Mar 2010
            Location: New York City, USA
            Age: 23
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quiet
            Posts: 590
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Plasmette View Post
            Well...it plays better than Sonic 4, thats for sure! Seriously Sega *Maor whinig aboot the pyshicsa nd how fanz can meak better 2d gaymz*
            Right about that! SEGA did notice how much attention that game was getting too. XD

            Quote:
            Uhh...so how about that game Blue Spheres Forever?

            Its a beautiful recreation of the Blue Spheres special stage, and in my opinion, the only bearable special stages in Sonic history. It contains all 128 MILLION special stages (All from each individual Sega Genesis game and Sonic 1 itself + Sonic 3 & Knuckles), and best of all, a level creator.

            http://www.bluespheresforever.com/

            Seriously this looks awesome, and knowing that in the possible Sonic 4 episode 3, Dimps is gonna rehash Blue Spheres. And its gonna be the only rehash some people wanted...

            ...or how about they make something original...
            SEGA (Sonic Team rather) hasn't made an original Special Stage in years. That's No Good.

            Blue Spheres Forever, man that game is gorgeous.

            Hey, hear about the Sonic Amateur Games Expo AKA SAGE? Where the best Sonic hacks and fan-games converge in one place? Wanna see see some new and possibly good 2D Sonic games? That's the place.
            __________________
            Supporting:
              #256    
            Old July 25th, 2012 (11:58 PM).
            Plasmette's Avatar
            Plasmette Plasmette is offline
            Master of Mediocrity.
               
              Join Date: Feb 2012
              Gender: Female
              Posts: 347
              I heard of it when I was kinda obsessed with Sonic fangames. My ambition to create my own is still strong!

              In fact, I have the perfect place to start...
              __________________
              White FC: 1507-0464-0969
                #257    
              Old July 26th, 2012 (5:22 PM).
              TCB's Avatar
              TCB TCB is offline
              Tranquilo.
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2010
                Location: New York City, USA
                Age: 23
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 590
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Plasmette View Post
                I heard of it when I was kinda obsessed with Sonic fangames. My ambition to create my own is still strong!

                In fact, I have the perfect place to start...
                Sounds interesting. Place huh? Wonder what that means.
                __________________
                Supporting:
                  #258    
                Old July 26th, 2012 (7:32 PM).
                NV's Avatar
                NV NV is offline
                Dracon Leader
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2012
                  Location: In my own little world, taking potshots at your little world.
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quirky
                  Posts: 96
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Plasmette View Post
                  I heard of it when I was kinda obsessed with Sonic fangames. My ambition to create my own is still strong!

                  In fact, I have the perfect place to start...
                  Only sonic game you'll ever be happy with.
                  I also tried testing you stament about Sally Acorn in the cartoon...
                  and It doesn't hold up at all....
                  You must have missed quite a few episodes to come to those conclusions
                  __________________

                  PM me for info about this project.

                    #259    
                  Old July 27th, 2012 (12:04 AM).
                  Plasmette's Avatar
                  Plasmette Plasmette is offline
                  Master of Mediocrity.
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2012
                    Gender: Female
                    Posts: 347
                    Because apparently if you like a game but hate most of the games in that same franchise, pointing out a flaw with that one game you like still equates to hating everything but the first few games in the series. I have no idea where I was going with that.

                    Okay, I admit. I was wrong about Sally. She does go to Robotropolis lots of times. But I still find her really annoying, and she always whines about her father.

                    But everything else I said is true, like it or not. Robotnik just infuriates me because of how bad he is...
                    __________________
                    White FC: 1507-0464-0969
                      #260    
                    Old July 27th, 2012 (8:52 PM).
                    TCB's Avatar
                    TCB TCB is offline
                    Tranquilo.
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2010
                      Location: New York City, USA
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 590
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by NV View Post
                      Only sonic game you'll ever be happy with.
                      I also tried testing you stament about Sally Acorn in the cartoon...
                      and It doesn't hold up at all....
                      You must have missed quite a few episodes to come to those conclusions
                      Is this about Sally in the cartoon? I thought this was about the comic Sally. XD

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Plasmette View Post
                      Because apparently if you like a game but hate most of the games in that same franchise, pointing out a flaw with that one game you like still equates to hating everything but the first few games in the series. I have no idea where I was going with that.
                      Your counterargument made me laugh a bit. I never really heard you say one negative thing about the Mega Drive/Genesis games.

                      Quote:
                      Okay, I admit. I was wrong about Sally. She does go to Robotropolis lots of times. But I still find her really annoying, and she always whines about her father.

                      But everything else I said is true, like it or not. Robotnik just infuriates me because of how bad he is...
                      I find Underground's Robotnik to be the worst out of the animated fat scientists. I have some likability to SatAM's Robotnik.

                      And what about the fifth Sonic animation, Sonic the Movie/Sonic OVA?
                      __________________
                      Supporting:
                        #261    
                      Old July 28th, 2012 (3:31 PM).
                      Plasmette's Avatar
                      Plasmette Plasmette is offline
                      Master of Mediocrity.
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2012
                        Gender: Female
                        Posts: 347
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by ChaosSonic View Post
                        Your counterargument made me laugh a bit. I never really heard you say one negative thing about the Mega Drive/Genesis games.
                        Well, all major issues that I had with Sonic 1/2 are resolved with the use of Emulators and Save States. And the only problem I have with S3&K is that some of the levels like Marble Garden and Sanopolis kinda drag.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by ChaosSonic View Post
                        I find Underground's Robotnik to be the worst out of the animated fat scientists. I have some likability to SatAM's Robotnik
                        I haven't seen Underground in quite a while, but I do recall him actually taking some action. I also recall him feeping the Rich people alive to get money off of and Robotosizing the poor. Pretty smart thing if you ask me...

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by ChaosSonic View Post
                        And what about the fifth Sonic animation, Sonic the Movie/Sonic OVA?
                        The Sonic movie is what SATAM and AOSTH should have been. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Eggman look exactly like how they did in the games. Sonic had 3 x 3 sets of spines instead of his old crappy US spines...seriously they look awful.

                        Anyway, I also think the english voices are good. Tails can get annoying at times, but frankly Tails has had only 1 good voice actor in his history...all the other times he has sounded like a 2 year old boy or a girl. The movie's plot was also good. NO pointless crap, just good Sonic vs Eggman. Its weird that they didn't include Amy though...

                        They should just make a show based on this movie...

                        ...or better yet the japanese continuity...
                        __________________
                        White FC: 1507-0464-0969
                          #262    
                        Old July 28th, 2012 (8:27 PM).
                        darkpokeball's Avatar
                        darkpokeball darkpokeball is offline
                        Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2010
                          Location: In your nightmares
                          Posts: 770
                          Um...can I join?
                          Username: Darkpokeball
                          Favorite Sonic Character: Blaze The Cat.
                          *cough* d *cough
                          (Read the bolded letters, from the order that they were written, left -> right)
                          Spoiler:

                          Or I could blatantly say: emerald

                          Favorite Sonic Game:
                          Sonic Adventure 2 Battle:
                          Love this one, because of the chao garden and the awesome Sonic/Shadow/Tails/Eggman stages. I hate Knuckles and Rouge levels...(Mad Space in particular)

                          -or-
                          Sonic Colors DS:
                          I loved this one! Good levels, great gameplay! The only DS game where I've gotten all Chaos Emeralds.
                          __________________
                          My Chainsaw Meowth is currently missing! If you have a lead or think you know something, PLEASE PM ME! I am desperately searching, and I dread the possibility that I may never find him...
                          On a side note, if anybody can answer the following question right, then they get a mystery prize! *Must have a Gen V game to claim prize*
                          Question: What the heck did Jinora do in the finale?! I don't get it! I know 90% of you won't know what I'm talking about, but I need an answer!
                            #263    
                          Old July 29th, 2012 (12:28 AM).
                          Plasmette's Avatar
                          Plasmette Plasmette is offline
                          Master of Mediocrity.
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2012
                            Gender: Female
                            Posts: 347


                            ...

                            <_<

                            I think Chaos Garden sucks. I think its a boring waste of time that Sega rightfully axed. And the only reason to do it is because of the Green Hill level.

                            That is all.
                            __________________
                            White FC: 1507-0464-0969
                              #264    
                            Old July 29th, 2012 (3:42 PM).
                            TCB's Avatar
                            TCB TCB is offline
                            Tranquilo.
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2010
                              Location: New York City, USA
                              Age: 23
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quiet
                              Posts: 590
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Plasmette View Post
                              Well, all major issues that I had with Sonic 1/2 are resolved with the use of Emulators and Save States. And the only problem I have with S3&K is that some of the levels like Marble Garden and Sanopolis kinda drag.
                              That's true. I just hate Sandopolis' length.

                              Quote:
                              The Sonic movie is what SATAM and AOSTH should have been. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Eggman look exactly like how they did in the games. Sonic had 3 x 3 sets of spines instead of his old crappy US spines...seriously they look awful.

                              Anyway, I also think the english voices are good. Tails can get annoying at times, but frankly Tails has had only 1 good voice actor in his history...all the other times he has sounded like a 2 year old boy or a girl. The movie's plot was also good. NO pointless crap, just good Sonic vs Eggman. Its weird that they didn't include Amy though...

                              They should just make a show based on this movie...

                              ...or better yet the Japanese continuity...
                              Funny how the first three cartoons were all American-influenced...and then comes Sonic X, which by the pilot showed was going to be similar to the Japanese cont. But nooooooo.....

                              And the OVA was more of Sonic vs. Metal Sonic in my opinion; if anyone stood out in the OVA is was Metal.

                              And Tails's new voice actor is definitely one of his best voice actors since ever since OVA to me. At least Tails now sounds like an older boy. Of course this is opinion sharing after all.

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by darkpokeball View Post
                              Um...can I join?
                              Username: Darkpokeball
                              Favorite Sonic Character: Blaze The Cat.
                              *cough* d *cough
                              (Read the bolded letters, from the order that they were written, left -> right)
                              Spoiler:

                              Or I could blatantly say: emerald

                              Favorite Sonic Game:
                              Sonic Adventure 2 Battle:
                              Love this one, because of the chao garden and the awesome Sonic/Shadow/Tails/Eggman stages. I hate Knuckles and Rouge levels...(Mad Space in particular)

                              -or-
                              Sonic Colors DS:
                              I loved this one! Good levels, great gameplay! The only DS game where I've gotten all Chaos Emeralds.
                              Welcome to the club.
                              __________________
                              Supporting:
                                #265    
                              Old July 30th, 2012 (11:47 AM).
                              darkpokeball's Avatar
                              darkpokeball darkpokeball is offline
                              Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2010
                                Location: In your nightmares
                                Posts: 770
                                Woo-hoo! I'm in the club! As for voice actors...I don't really care. Tails sounding older IS an improvement (though I love SAB2, Tails voice is annoying). However, Sonic's voice just sounds a bit strange...(I'm used to Jason Griffith, not Ezio!) I like both, but I hated Sonic's voice in Sonic Adventure...I don't know why, I just didn't like it.
                                __________________
                                My Chainsaw Meowth is currently missing! If you have a lead or think you know something, PLEASE PM ME! I am desperately searching, and I dread the possibility that I may never find him...
                                On a side note, if anybody can answer the following question right, then they get a mystery prize! *Must have a Gen V game to claim prize*
                                Question: What the heck did Jinora do in the finale?! I don't get it! I know 90% of you won't know what I'm talking about, but I need an answer!
                                  #266    
                                Old July 30th, 2012 (2:35 PM).
                                TCB's Avatar
                                TCB TCB is offline
                                Tranquilo.
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2010
                                  Location: New York City, USA
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Quiet
                                  Posts: 590
                                  The animations in Sonic Adventure I like to add....looking back at it....was SO hilariously bad.... XD
                                  __________________
                                  Supporting:
                                    #267    
                                  Old July 30th, 2012 (6:41 PM).
                                  Plasmette's Avatar
                                  Plasmette Plasmette is offline
                                  Master of Mediocrity.
                                     
                                    Join Date: Feb 2012
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Posts: 347
                                    Sonic Adventure's graphics were never good to begin with. The character animations for the cutscenes are god awful
                                    __________________
                                    White FC: 1507-0464-0969
                                      #268    
                                    Old July 31st, 2012 (2:36 AM).
                                    Palkia's Avatar
                                    Palkia Palkia is offline
                                    the thread killer™
                                    • Crystal Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2010
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 2,312
                                    The animations in Adventure were just so bad they were hi-larious.
                                      #269    
                                    Old July 31st, 2012 (4:43 AM).
                                    Plasmette's Avatar
                                    Plasmette Plasmette is offline
                                    Master of Mediocrity.
                                       
                                      Join Date: Feb 2012
                                      Gender: Female
                                      Posts: 347
                                      One of the many reasons I think that game is terrible.
                                      __________________
                                      White FC: 1507-0464-0969
                                        #270    
                                      Old July 31st, 2012 (4:42 PM).
                                      TCB's Avatar
                                      TCB TCB is offline
                                      Tranquilo.
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2010
                                        Location: New York City, USA
                                        Age: 23
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Quiet
                                        Posts: 590
                                        Sonic Adventure 2 has much better graphics in my opinion, but all CG cut-scenes during that time were so bad.
                                        __________________
                                        Supporting:
                                          #271    
                                        Old August 4th, 2012 (12:25 PM).
                                        darkpokeball's Avatar
                                        darkpokeball darkpokeball is offline
                                        Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2010
                                          Location: In your nightmares
                                          Posts: 770
                                          Sonic Adventure...gosh, when Sonic talked, it looked like his bottom jaw was going to just fall off. (I like Gamecube graphics for some reason...[SAB2 was pretty good]. Pokemon Colosseum was good, same with Sonic Heroes.)
                                          __________________
                                          My Chainsaw Meowth is currently missing! If you have a lead or think you know something, PLEASE PM ME! I am desperately searching, and I dread the possibility that I may never find him...
                                          On a side note, if anybody can answer the following question right, then they get a mystery prize! *Must have a Gen V game to claim prize*
                                          Question: What the heck did Jinora do in the finale?! I don't get it! I know 90% of you won't know what I'm talking about, but I need an answer!
                                            #272    
                                          Old August 4th, 2012 (9:30 PM).
                                          Plasmette's Avatar
                                          Plasmette Plasmette is offline
                                          Master of Mediocrity.
                                             
                                            Join Date: Feb 2012
                                            Gender: Female
                                            Posts: 347
                                            Oh my god guys we're finally getting Sa3! Not only are we getting Sa3, we're getting Sa1, Sa2, and Sa3 in 1 complete package!

                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyEUW93qZqY
                                            __________________
                                            White FC: 1507-0464-0969
                                              #273    
                                            Old August 6th, 2012 (3:59 PM).
                                            darkpokeball's Avatar
                                            darkpokeball darkpokeball is offline
                                            Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
                                               
                                              Join Date: Feb 2010
                                              Location: In your nightmares
                                              Posts: 770
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Plasmette View Post
                                              Oh my god guys we're finally getting Sa3! Not only are we getting Sa3, we're getting Sa1, Sa2, and Sa3 in 1 complete package!

                                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyEUW93qZqY
                                              *sees post* OMG FINALLY YES:LSKDJF:LKSJFD:LKJSDF
                                              *watches video* ...
                                              ......
                                              Well, then. That was one mighty fine troll...I'm just gunna go play some SA2B...play with my chaos...with my hopes and dreams...ruined.
                                              Joking aside, nice one. You got me xD
                                              __________________
                                              My Chainsaw Meowth is currently missing! If you have a lead or think you know something, PLEASE PM ME! I am desperately searching, and I dread the possibility that I may never find him...
                                              On a side note, if anybody can answer the following question right, then they get a mystery prize! *Must have a Gen V game to claim prize*
                                              Question: What the heck did Jinora do in the finale?! I don't get it! I know 90% of you won't know what I'm talking about, but I need an answer!
                                                #274    
                                              Old August 11th, 2012 (11:34 AM).
                                              TCB's Avatar
                                              TCB TCB is offline
                                              Tranquilo.
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Mar 2010
                                                Location: New York City, USA
                                                Age: 23
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Quiet
                                                Posts: 590
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Plasmette View Post
                                                Oh my god guys we're finally getting Sa3! Not only are we getting Sa3, we're getting Sa1, Sa2, and Sa3 in 1 complete package!

                                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyEUW93qZqY
                                                Oh yeah that; I knew it wasn't "OMG SAWNIK ADVETURES 3" as it was too obvious. I would like to see some sort of Sonic Advance Collection though.

                                                As for SAGExpo, their fangames on display there are really good. Some standouts are Freedom Planet, Sonic Before and After the Sequel....
                                                __________________
                                                Supporting:
                                                  #275    
                                                Old August 11th, 2012 (8:29 PM).
                                                FACEcake1223's Avatar
                                                FACEcake1223 FACEcake1223 is offline
                                                Fire Power Laser!
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jul 2011
                                                  Location: Space Colony Ark, Central Control Room
                                                  Age: 19
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                                  Posts: 40
                                                  When I first saw the SEGA of Antarctica thing I new it was fake but I watched it anyway. Way to troll. But maybe there is a SEGA of Antarctica, I don't know.
                                                  __________________

                                                  "Farewell Sonic... my admirable adversary."
                                                   

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:11 PM.