• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bleh, I'M SO BORED!!!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Title should have given you an idea. What do you usually do to occupy yourself when you're bored?

Years
    • Seen today
    Do you think I come here because of my viciously active and exciting social life? I come on here because I've nothing better to do when I'm sitting around at home, which for me seems to be mostly everyday when the school year is over. I don't have much interest hanging out with other people during my time off of school. I'm not anti-social or have social anxiety, I just dislike most of the people in this town and would much prefer to be alone and do my best to disassociate with the people I have the misfortune to know. </foreveralone></nofriends>

</sittingalonewatchinglifetimemovieswithahankieeatingpopcornandacartonoficecream>

Sometimes I read, sometimes I write, sometimes I do something artistic, most of the time I listen to music, sometimes I watch videos, movies, or catch up on TV shows, sometimes I run around with my Harry Potter wand and cast spells at things, sometimes I completely lose myself in my imagination and think I'm someone else entirely. It really just depends on how bored I am and if anyone else is around. Sometimes I just sit there and think, while other times I run around the house for absolutely no reason or unconsciously pace back and forth throughout various rooms. I seem to look out the window a lot. Sometimes I decide to leave the house and just walk around or sit outside. I almost always end up eating a lot more than I would normally would.</fatass>

Last edited by a moderator:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Let me bring up a moment right now, when I am bored at work since I work in the office, I just surf the internet from 7:30 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. and as soon as I get off the computer, I have a huge headache.

:t354:TG

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • I simply go up to my room, play my favorite music, lay on my stomach and read a book. Always works and passes the time quickly.

Years
  • The Internet, usually. I have PC and the regular websites I lurk. If I get really bored I'll go to TVTropes, because it's very, very rare to get bored of it within a few pages.

I also play video games if I get bored of the Internet, or I'll focus on my writing instead. If it's a nice day out and it's my day off I might even go for a walk.

Patriсk

warup warup, the sky!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    Yeah, the Internet, mostly. I surf through several websites such as PC, offtopic.com, boards.ie and many others. I may watch movies, anime, or TV series. I do a lot of things when I feel bored.

Pym

atomic!
    Years
  • i usually either browse the internet, read comics, or watch an old movie. lately i have been watching the ADAM WEST version of batman when i get bored, golly it sure is swell. i also play angry birds until i get frustrated about the fact that i have no skill in that game, heeehee.
    - // Pym

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Sleep. I also study a bit when I'm fed up with computer. I occasionally hang out with my friends but I don't usually go to their houses so if they don't come to my house then I'm stuck all by myself.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Usually I'll play Angry Birds on Google Chrome, lay on my floor and listen to music, write, draw, make up choreography.

Or sometimes I'll talk to my dogs.

Ayselipera

Either jog while listening to music, check out a few websites on the internet, watch a movie/show online, look up a recipe and make it, or call/text a friend to do something.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • When I'm bored I tell other people that I'm bored and complain that I'm bored hoping that it'll change.

It's not very effective.

Years
  • I have a lot of books and I often go to those. I'll come here, too, of course, and play on the internet in general. I'll also go for walks, or read, or sometimes just clean if things are messy or disorganized.

Back