Pokémon Trivia Make your own games and trivia, or play games made by other members. Non-Pokémon Trivia goes in Forum Games.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old August 9th, 2011 (10:52 AM).
archeops14's Avatar
archeops14 archeops14 is offline
The First Bird
     
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Location: Violet City
    Age: 17
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 172
    Okay, basically is a game where you get to change a Pokemon's type to one or two types. "Well that's a bit too easy!" I hear you say. Well, here's the twist. The next Pokemon you have to do has to be a Pokemon starting with the last letter of the last Pokemon. If you can't think of any Pokemon that starts with that letter or you're too lazy and can't be bothered to search it up on Google, you can begin with any Pokemon. You also can't change starter Pokemon (only the base forms) or baby Pokemon. And only one Pokemon per post. You must also always post Archeops Get it?

    Okay, here's an example.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Immortal
    I'm eliminating Gyarados from flying type and changing him to Water and Dragon
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AYKANTSPEL
    Seismitoad is now Water and Fighting because Seismi comes from Seismic and usually it's fighting related
    Okay, now lets begin with Mienshao. It is now Fighting and Flying because it looks like it's arms are wings.
    __________________
    This signature has been disabled.
    Height exceeds 350px.
    Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

    You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

    Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old August 9th, 2011 (11:43 AM).
    Who's Kiyo?'s Avatar
    Who's Kiyo? Who's Kiyo? is offline
    puking rainbows
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Location: Olivine City
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 3,225
    Octillery is now going to be changed from just Water to Water/Steel, because "Artillery" reminds me of the metal on guns. :3
    __________________
    Game Master for "Off The Menu" and Rhodes in "Journey Optional"
    -
    -
    Pair
    -
    Underground
    -
    Roleplay Theatre
    -
    Credits
    Reply With Quote
      #3    
    Old August 9th, 2011 (11:46 AM).
    deoxys121's Avatar
    deoxys121 deoxys121 is offline
    White Kyurem Cometh
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Flat Rock, MI, United States
    Age: 26
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 1,260
    Yanma and Yanmega are now going to be changed from Bug/Flying to Bug/Dragon because they are based on dragonflies.
    __________________
    Reply With Quote
      #4    
    Old August 9th, 2011 (12:03 PM).
    Aeonz361's Avatar
    Aeonz361 Aeonz361 is offline
    Army of 1
       
      Join Date: Aug 2011
      Location: Texas, U.S.
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 51
      Abomasnow is now changed to snow and fighting type because Aboma reminds me of the Abomination from hulk and boy does he fight
      __________________
      FC White - 1549 4815 1951





      Reply With Quote
        #5    
      Old August 9th, 2011 (12:20 PM).
      Posiden's Avatar
      Posiden Posiden is offline
         
        Join Date: Jul 2011
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 65
        Woobat is changed to Grass/Flying type because he is a fruit bat which eats fruit
        Reply With Quote
          #6    
        Old August 9th, 2011 (1:15 PM).
        Snow Phoenix's Avatar
        Snow Phoenix Snow Phoenix is offline
        The transient snowman
           
          Join Date: Dec 2008
          Location: A few miles away from a well-known college in a poorly known town.
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Impish
          Posts: 979
          Shellgon is changed from just Dragon to Dragon/Steel. It's shell looks hard enough o.O
          __________________

          Credits to Jordan. Paired to Mira and ohHeyVaporeon.
          Reply With Quote
            #7    
          Old August 9th, 2011 (1:27 PM).
          deoxys121's Avatar
          deoxys121 deoxys121 is offline
          White Kyurem Cometh
          • Gold Tier
           
          Join Date: Dec 2010
          Location: Flat Rock, MI, United States
          Age: 26
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 1,260
          Druddigon is changed to Dragon/Rock because it looks like it has rocky armor, and its Pokedex entry says the skin on its face is harder than rock.
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #8    
          Old August 10th, 2011 (2:51 AM).
          archeops14's Avatar
          archeops14 archeops14 is offline
          The First Bird
             
            Join Date: Jun 2011
            Location: Violet City
            Age: 17
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quiet
            Posts: 172
            Nosepass is now Rock and Psychic because it seems like it has a telekinetic force that points it like a compass
            __________________
            This signature has been disabled.
            Height exceeds 350px.
            Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

            You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

            Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
            Reply With Quote
              #9    
            Old August 10th, 2011 (3:03 AM).
            TheFuturePokemon's Avatar
            TheFuturePokemon TheFuturePokemon is offline
            Natural.....
               
              Join Date: Sep 2009
              Location: New York
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 752
              Samurott is changed from Water to Water/Fighting(thread title lols) cause it reminds me of a Samurai.
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #10    
              Old August 10th, 2011 (5:25 PM).
              -Nocturnal's Avatar
              -Nocturnal -Nocturnal is offline
              Vengeance.
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2011
                Location: In the shadows
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 476
                Tepig is changed from Fire to Fire/Ground!

                Reason: He's a pig. And pig lieks MUD. Enough said :D
                Reply With Quote
                  #11    
                Old August 10th, 2011 (5:37 PM).
                slickmario slickmario is offline
                nomnomnom
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2011
                  Location: Earth
                  Age: 22
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Modest
                  Posts: 19
                  Serperior goes from just Grass type to Grass/Dragon. Leaf Storm+Draco Meteor+Contrary=trolololololol.

                  Plus it vaguely looks more like a dragon than a snake (it even has arms...).
                  Reply With Quote
                    #12    
                  Old August 10th, 2011 (5:50 PM).
                  2Cool4Mewtwo's Avatar
                  2Cool4Mewtwo 2Cool4Mewtwo is offline
                  Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2011
                  Location: Cerulean Cave
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Rash
                  Posts: 1,183
                  Mewtwo is now Psychic/Dark because along with psychic powers it's also brutal, merciless, and war-mongering. Perfect characteristic for a dark-type.
                  __________________


                  Reply With Quote
                    #13    
                  Old August 11th, 2011 (12:27 AM).
                  archeops14's Avatar
                  archeops14 archeops14 is offline
                  The First Bird
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2011
                    Location: Violet City
                    Age: 17
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 172
                    Omastar instead of being Rock and Water is now Rock and Dark because it has strong fangs and tentacles which it uses to ensnare prey.
                    __________________
                    This signature has been disabled.
                    Height exceeds 350px.
                    Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                    You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                    Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #14    
                    Old August 12th, 2011 (12:08 AM).
                    Lord_Storm's Avatar
                    Lord_Storm Lord_Storm is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2009
                      Location: Australia
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 305
                      Rhyperior is changed from Ground/Rock to Steel Rock as its protector's look like the Steel typing.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #15    
                      Old August 12th, 2011 (12:21 AM).
                      phonastik's Avatar
                      phonastik phonastik is offline
                      Strange Quark
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2011
                        Location: Western Australia
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Quiet
                        Posts: 138
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by archeops14 View Post
                        Nosepass is now Rock and Psychic because it seems like it has a telekinetic force that points it like a compass
                        I would have changed it to Rock/Electric, because electricity and magnetism are linked.
                        __________________

                        Forever alone since '99.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #16    
                        Old August 12th, 2011 (12:42 AM).
                        archeops14's Avatar
                        archeops14 archeops14 is offline
                        The First Bird
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2011
                          Location: Violet City
                          Age: 17
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Quiet
                          Posts: 172
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by phonastik View Post
                          I would have changed it to Rock/Electric, because electricity and magnetism are linked.
                          Oh yeah. Never thought of that...

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Lord_Storm View Post
                          Rhyperior is changed from Ground/Rock to Steel Rock as its protector's look like the Steel typing.
                          Raichu is now Electric and Fighting because many of it's moves are Physical
                          __________________
                          This signature has been disabled.
                          Height exceeds 350px.
                          Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                          You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                          Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #17    
                          Old February 18th, 2013 (5:49 PM).
                          Shadowstriker184's Avatar
                          Shadowstriker184 Shadowstriker184 is offline
                          Lord Swampert
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2012
                            Location: Yazoo City Mississippi
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 6
                            Unfezant shall now be plain normal because they look plain
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #18    
                            Old February 18th, 2013 (5:56 PM).
                            Bounce's Avatar
                            Bounce Bounce is offline
                            Blue eyes :3
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2013
                              Location: United States
                              Age: 21
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Docile
                              Posts: 40
                              Tauros is now Normal/Fighting type, because he is a very powerful attacker.
                              __________________
                              Unpaired... what a loner, right?
                              Friends: Gyardosamped, Chespin13
                              Reply With Quote
                                #19    
                              Old February 18th, 2013 (6:45 PM).
                              AmericanWonderland's Avatar
                              AmericanWonderland AmericanWonderland is offline
                              Sassmaster
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2013
                                Location: Iowa, USA
                                Age: 20
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Sassy
                                Posts: 81
                                Seadra is now Water/Dragon because it looks similar to a dragon in some ways and it's species name is the Dragon Pokemon.
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #20    
                                Old February 18th, 2013 (7:21 PM).
                                Bounce's Avatar
                                Bounce Bounce is offline
                                Blue eyes :3
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2013
                                  Location: United States
                                  Age: 21
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Docile
                                  Posts: 40
                                  Azurill is now Water, since it's evolutions are as well.
                                  __________________
                                  Unpaired... what a loner, right?
                                  Friends: Gyardosamped, Chespin13
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #21    
                                  Old February 18th, 2013 (8:33 PM).
                                  Boilurn's Avatar
                                  Boilurn Boilurn is offline
                                  Scald Pokémon
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2012
                                    Location: Route 49
                                    Nature: Mild
                                    Posts: 612
                                    Cohagrigus is Ghost/Steel because its coffin is made of pure Gold. (As mentioned on the White Pokedex Entry)
                                    __________________
                                    Quote:
                                    Boilurn, the Scald Pokemon and the evolved form of Hottle. It can burn the holder by the lightest of touches when it boils. It can boil 3 gallons of water in one minute.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #22    
                                    Old February 18th, 2013 (9:10 PM).
                                    roosterman's Avatar
                                    roosterman roosterman is offline
                                    Freaking annoying!
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2012
                                      Location: The moon
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Brave
                                      Posts: 249
                                      steelix is now a steel flying type because he flys. next is X good luck doing that without the X legendary.
                                      __________________

                                      pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
                                      my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
                                      "Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #23    
                                      Old February 18th, 2013 (9:13 PM).
                                      Bounce's Avatar
                                      Bounce Bounce is offline
                                      Blue eyes :3
                                         
                                        Join Date: Feb 2013
                                        Location: United States
                                        Age: 21
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Docile
                                        Posts: 40
                                        Xatu is now purely Flying type because that's the only Pokemon that starts with X and I cannot think of anything else.
                                        __________________
                                        Unpaired... what a loner, right?
                                        Friends: Gyardosamped, Chespin13
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #24    
                                        Old February 18th, 2013 (9:20 PM).
                                        ShadowMirror's Avatar
                                        ShadowMirror ShadowMirror is offline
                                        Ready for the Battle
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jan 2013
                                          Location: Australia
                                          Age: 19
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Quirky
                                          Posts: 180
                                          Unknow is now a Dark pokemon because it has a such a eery backstory, and is very unknow
                                          __________________
                                          This signature has been disabled.
                                          too tall :[
                                          Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                                          You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                                          Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #25    
                                          Old February 19th, 2013 (1:18 AM).
                                          Serperion's Avatar
                                          Serperion Serperion is offline
                                          The Fallen King
                                             
                                            Join Date: Dec 2012
                                            Age: 20
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Calm
                                            Posts: 242
                                            Gastly is now Pure Ghost-type because well it is just pure spirit
                                            Haunter and Gengar are now Ghost/Psychic because of Levitation and Hypnosis related movepools
                                            __________________

                                            Should Beauty ever be my best feature I would simply die
                                            Reply With Quote
                                            Reply

                                            Quick Reply

                                            Join the conversation!

                                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                            Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                            Sponsored Links
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:55 AM.