• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Medicine Man - 50 Custom PKMN Cries

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2015
Hey guys. I've been lurking on the forums for while, just reading posts, but I figured I'd share this. This is a pack of 50 pokemon cries that are the product of me screwing around with FL Studio over the summer for my own interest. I'd release more, but I'm going to graduate school soon and will not have time to do many more. So, if you're into putting new (fake) pokemon into the game, these will help.
They cover a wide range of sounds, some suitable for legendaries, others could be used for that cute little pidgey ripoff on the first route of each game. Some sound like the old gen's but a lot of these sound like 4th and 5th gen. A few of them are clumped into possible evolution chains. They're 22050 hz and 8 bit, if a lower sample rate is needed, I can do that.
If anyone does sound design and wants technical details on how they were made, just ask. Let me know what you think.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Very neat. Thanks for contributing to the community. I might use these, but I make plenty of my own as well (recording my voice and editing it to extremes...).

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
This is very useful, even though I might just wind up recording my own voices. A nice way to contribute.

Back