Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
 
 
Thread Tools
  #201    
Old January 15th, 2012 (10:08 PM).
Musashi's Avatar
Musashi Musashi is offline
Nope, that's not me
     
    Join Date: Feb 2004
    Location: Las Vegas
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 130
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zayin View Post
    Depending on my mood, the name Musashi sometimes bother me because in Quebec French it sounds like "fly is pooping", which is not a really enjoyable image xD!!! But I'm trying to forget about it.
    LOL I learn something new every day. XD
    __________________
    How many times have we been through this...

    Relevant Advertising!

      #202    
    Old January 16th, 2012 (7:33 PM).
    Nightmare Goddess's Avatar
    Nightmare Goddess Nightmare Goddess is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2012
      Location: Hell
      Gender: Female
      Posts: 8
      As a big fan of the Team Rocket trio pre-Unova, I will join. I also like the vast majority of the organization's other members, though not to the degree that I adore Jessie, James, and Meowth.
      __________________
      If you want to change the world, ultimately, you have to change yourself.
      If the world wants to give me misfortune, I'll just give misfortune back to the world. That's all <3
        #203    
      Old January 17th, 2012 (3:21 AM).
      Seki Seki is offline
         
        Join Date: Oct 2010
        Age: 20
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 1,963
        You will have to choose your partners that will assist you to catch that Pikachu. Please be active.[/SIZE]
          #204    
        Old January 17th, 2012 (8:29 PM).
        Zayin's Avatar
        Zayin Zayin is offline
        #1 Team Rocket fan
           
          Join Date: Feb 2011
          Location: Canada
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 705
          Welcome! It's always nice to see new faces ! Please choose two Pokemon from the list.
          __________________

            #205    
          Old January 17th, 2012 (8:49 PM).
          vaporeon7's Avatar
          vaporeon7 vaporeon7 is offline
          My life would suck without you
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Aug 2010
          Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 5,154
          I was playing Pokémon Firered today, and I noticed a lot Rocket Grunts had Drowzee and Sandshrew, and I was thinking that we should maybe add them to the list.

          Also, welcome!
          __________________
            #206    
          Old January 18th, 2012 (7:57 PM).
          Musashi's Avatar
          Musashi Musashi is offline
          Nope, that's not me
             
            Join Date: Feb 2004
            Location: Las Vegas
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 130
            Welcome to the thread, Nightmare Goddess!
            __________________
            How many times have we been through this...
              #207    
            Old January 19th, 2012 (3:04 PM).
            Zayin's Avatar
            Zayin Zayin is offline
            #1 Team Rocket fan
               
              Join Date: Feb 2011
              Location: Canada
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 705
              I wouldn't mind adding Drowsee and Sandshrew. I'll do it later 'cause I'm busy with school again xD!

              Any thoughts on today's episode? I have not watched it yet, so I have not idea if J&J appear in it.
              __________________

                #208    
              Old January 21st, 2012 (2:00 PM).
              Nightmare Goddess's Avatar
              Nightmare Goddess Nightmare Goddess is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2012
                Location: Hell
                Gender: Female
                Posts: 8
                To everyone who welcomed me, thanks.

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Zayin View Post
                Please choose two Pokemon from the list.
                Meowth and Ekans

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Zayin
                Any thoughts on today's episode? I have not watched it yet, so I have not idea if J&J appear in it.
                I actually no longer watch Pokemon on television. In my opinion, the series has entirely jumped the shark with the Unova saga. It especially upsets me to see Jessie, James, and Meowth reduced to being dull, emotionless cardboard villains without any flavor and charm to their personalities.

                To be honest, the series ended in my mind when Ash became the Orange League Champion. While the show had some interesting and entertaining episodes from Johto onwards, the vast majority of them were boring. In particular, I was mostly displeased with the way Jessie, James, and Meowth (along with Brock) were portrayed and utilized storytelling-wise in Hoenn and Sinnoh. However, they at least still had their moments in those two sagas. But in Unova? They are always the same bland one-dimensional villains in the very few times they show up.

                By the way, as a Rihanna fan who ADORES the song S&M, I love your Jessibelle signature, Zayin. It fits her character perfectly :D
                __________________
                If you want to change the world, ultimately, you have to change yourself.
                If the world wants to give me misfortune, I'll just give misfortune back to the world. That's all <3
                  #209    
                Old January 21st, 2012 (5:33 PM).
                Zayin's Avatar
                Zayin Zayin is offline
                #1 Team Rocket fan
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2011
                  Location: Canada
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 705
                  I've discovered this Tumblr. Check it out, it's funny! http://askjessieandjames.tumblr.com/

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nightmare Goddess View Post
                  I actually no longer watch Pokemon on television. In my opinion, the series has entirely jumped the shark with the Unova saga. It especially upsets me to see Jessie, James, and Meowth reduced to being dull, emotionless cardboard villains without any flavor and charm to their personalities.
                  I fully understand your point of view. I do like their new serious side, but they've lost their true essence... That's why I don't bother much which the Unova episodes. I just skim through to find J&J hoping something interesting finally happened, but I'm always disappointed . I think their only appearance I've liked so far is in the latest ending. It's sweet, but it lasts 3 secs... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF2aUrCGK9s

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nightmare Goddess View Post
                  By the way, as a Rihanna fan who ADORES the song S&M, I love your Jessibelle signature, Zayin. It fits her character perfectly :D
                  Haha, thanks xD! I was honestly hearing James instead of chains before reading the lyrics. In fact I still do because it's funnier that way.
                  __________________

                    #210    
                  Old January 21st, 2012 (8:15 PM).
                  Musashi's Avatar
                  Musashi Musashi is offline
                  Nope, that's not me
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2004
                    Location: Las Vegas
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Brave
                    Posts: 130
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nightmare Goddess View Post
                    In my opinion, the series has entirely jumped the shark with the Unova saga. It especially upsets me to see Jessie, James, and Meowth reduced to being dull, emotionless cardboard villains without any flavor and charm to their personalities.
                    That's pretty much how I feel as well. I only skim through the Unova episodes or check the character list to see if they even appear. :/
                    __________________
                    How many times have we been through this...
                      #211    
                    Old January 22nd, 2012 (8:17 AM).
                    Zayin's Avatar
                    Zayin Zayin is offline
                    #1 Team Rocket fan
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2011
                      Location: Canada
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 705
                      Would you guys like to participate to "theory Thursdays" type of posts like they do on FYPokeVillains? We could choose one TR character per week and post random stuff about them.
                      __________________

                        #212    
                      Old January 22nd, 2012 (3:36 PM).
                      vaporeon7's Avatar
                      vaporeon7 vaporeon7 is offline
                      My life would suck without you
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2010
                      Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 5,154
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Zayin View Post
                      Would you guys like to participate to "theory Thursdays" type of posts like they do on FYPokeVillains? We could choose one TR character per week and post random stuff about them.
                      That sounds interesting, I'd like to try it.

                      I still can't believe Team Rocket hasn't blasted off yet (well at least I don't think) in Unova. It's saddening.
                      __________________
                        #213    
                      Old January 22nd, 2012 (5:26 PM).
                      Seki Seki is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2010
                        Age: 20
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 1,963
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Zayin View Post
                        Would you guys like to participate to "theory Thursdays" type of posts like they do on FYPokeVillains? We could choose one TR character per week and post random stuff about them.
                        Sure, I am sure die hard fans like you and Musashi would post posts a whole essay of it.
                          #214    
                        Old January 22nd, 2012 (9:16 PM).
                        Zayin's Avatar
                        Zayin Zayin is offline
                        #1 Team Rocket fan
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2011
                          Location: Canada
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 705
                          Theory #1! Let's start with the Bowss, Giovanni. Either write your headcanon, thoughts or just random silly stuff!

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
                          I still can't believe Team Rocket hasn't blasted off yet (well at least I don't think) in Unova. It's saddening.
                          I don't think they will ever again =,=... Those stupid jetpacks (even though jetpacks are cool).
                          __________________

                            #215    
                          Old January 22nd, 2012 (9:47 PM). Edited January 22nd, 2012 by Musashi.
                          Musashi's Avatar
                          Musashi Musashi is offline
                          Nope, that's not me
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2004
                            Location: Las Vegas
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Brave
                            Posts: 130
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Zayin View Post
                            Theory #1! Let's start with the Bowss, Giovanni. Either write your headcanon, thoughts or just random silly stuff!
                            This theory was written by yours truly, Princess Musashi:

                            Giovanni is the only child of Madam Boss and the heir to the Pokemon organization known as Team Rocket. Although Team Rocket wasn't always about stealing Pokemon but instead about research, things changed upon Madam Boss' retirement. Once he inherited the "family business", he started to crack down and go after those that owed them "protection fees" by stealing their rarest and most valuable Pokemon. At this point, Giovanni had turned Team Rocket into the Pokemon mafia and recruited many people to be his underlings (grunts, agents, etc.) and do his dirty work for him.

                            One particular family owed Giovanni quite a large sum of money as they kept taking equity out of their home. Giovanni became quite P.O'd since it has been years since they've paid him anything but continually did it. He decided they didn't deserve anymore chances and since they didn't have any rare or valuable Pokemon, he took their only daughter, a young blonde girl named Domino. She was only three years of age when she was separated from her parents so all she knows is Team Rocket. The Team Rocket Academy trained her almost daily up until the age of fifteen. Domino felt she was better than all the other agents in training so she vowed to be the very best, like no one ever was. Eventually, Domino proved her worth and became Giovanni's right hand woman--his favorite agent.

                            Although Jessie, James, and Meowth are his worst agents, he only keeps them on because: James' family donates to the Rocket fund regularly, Jessie's the daughter of the best agent in history, and Meowth is the only Pokemon translator in the world. Giovanni doesn't have the best memory so he often forgets that the trio exists since they fail to pay their dues. However, this of course changes once he promotes the trio as the representatives for the Unova region. As smart as Giovanni is, sometimes he doesn't think clearly.

                            Before the attack upon Castelia City, "DA BAWS" actually flew out to the Unova region to assist Jessie, James, Meowth and several grunts in the "take over" of Castelia City only to be embarrassingly defeated by an annoying ten-year-old brat and his equally annoying friends. Da baws was so humiliated that he left Unova for Kanto and hasn't been seen since. He is currently plotting his next attack in the Unova region which will be at the Pokemon League: his sights on the strong Pokemon owned by the Elite Four and those of the hundreds of hopeful trainers.

                            ---
                            There you have it; this is my fan fiction theory about Giovanni.
                            __________________
                            How many times have we been through this...
                              #216    
                            Old January 23rd, 2012 (12:16 AM).
                            Seki Seki is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Oct 2010
                              Age: 20
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 1,963
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
                              This theory was written by yours truly, Princess Musashi:

                              Giovanni is the only child of Madam Boss and the heir to the Pokemon organization known as Team Rocket. Although Team Rocket wasn't always about stealing Pokemon but instead about research, things changed upon Madam Boss' retirement. Once he inherited the "family business", he started to crack down and go after those that owed them "protection fees" by stealing their rarest and most valuable Pokemon. At this point, Giovanni had turned Team Rocket into the Pokemon mafia and recruited many people to be his underlings (grunts, agents, etc.) and do his dirty work for him.

                              One particular family owed Giovanni quite a large sum of money as they kept taking equity out of their home. Giovanni became quite P.O'd since it has been years since they've paid him anything but continually did it. He decided they didn't deserve anymore chances and since they didn't have any rare or valuable Pokemon, he took their only daughter, a young blonde girl named Domino. She was only three years of age when she was separated from her parents so all she knows is Team Rocket. The Team Rocket Academy trained her almost daily up until the age of fifteen. Domino felt she was better than all the other agents in training so she vowed to be the very best, like no one ever was. Eventually, Domino proved her worth and became Giovanni's right hand woman--his favorite agent.

                              Although Jessie, James, and Meowth are his worst agents, he only keeps them on because: James' family donates to the Rocket fund regularly, Jessie's the daughter of the best agent in history, and Meowth is the only Pokemon translator in the world. Giovanni doesn't have the best memory so he often forgets that the trio exists since they fail to pay their dues. However, this of course changes once he promotes the trio as the representatives for the Unova region. As smart as Giovanni is, sometimes he doesn't think clearly.

                              Before the attack upon Castelia City, "DA BAWS" actually flew out to the Unova region to assist Jessie, James, Meowth and several grunts in the "take over" of Castelia City only to be embarrassingly defeated by an annoying ten-year-old brat and his equally annoying friends. Da baws was so humiliated that he left Unova for Kanto and hasn't been seen since. He is currently plotting his next attack in the Unova region which will be at the Pokemon League: his sights on the strong Pokemon owned by the Elite Four and those of the hundreds of hopeful trainers.

                              ---
                              There you have it; this is my fan fiction theory about Giovanni.
                              Wow Musashi. As expected. Its very interesting indeed. I just remembered that James was from a rich family. I think that James joined Team Rocket just because he is alone and when he's with Team Rocket, he has friends like Jessie and Meowth. As for Jessie, I think she joined Team Rocket because she can't find any job so she just take her mother's name to join Team Rocket. As for Meowth, I am still thinking.

                              Sorry for being too off-topic. I am still thinking on how to write about the Boss.
                                #217    
                              Old January 23rd, 2012 (9:10 AM).
                              Zayin's Avatar
                              Zayin Zayin is offline
                              #1 Team Rocket fan
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2011
                                Location: Canada
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Adamant
                                Posts: 705
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by SNOR(es)LAX View Post
                                Wow Musashi. As expected. Its very interesting indeed. I just remembered that James was from a rich family. I think that James joined Team Rocket just because he is alone and when he's with Team Rocket, he has friends like Jessie and Meowth. As for Jessie, I think she joined Team Rocket because she can't find any job so she just take her mother's name to join Team Rocket. As for Meowth, I am still thinking.

                                Sorry for being too off-topic. I am still thinking on how to write about the Boss.
                                Musashi wrote a fun text . Still I prefer to believe Jessie doesn't know her mom was in Team Rocket, but that's another theory. I'll keep the details when we come to Jessie!

                                I don't know what I want to write about Gio either. I have a headcanon, but I want to write something else .
                                __________________

                                  #218    
                                Old January 23rd, 2012 (3:56 PM).
                                Musashi's Avatar
                                Musashi Musashi is offline
                                Nope, that's not me
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2004
                                  Location: Las Vegas
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Brave
                                  Posts: 130
                                  Thanks, guys. I'm glad my little theory was able to entertain you. XD
                                  __________________
                                  How many times have we been through this...
                                    #219    
                                  Old January 26th, 2012 (7:53 AM).
                                  blufair blufair is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Posts: 12
                                    I'd like to join! Team Rocket is the greatest criminal organization of all time. I haven't played the games much, so I'm not really familiar with the game-only characters, but I love all Rockets in the anime, especially the trio. I'm pretty unhappy with how they've been handled in BW, but everything they did before this series was golden.

                                    Pokemon: Rattata, Oddish

                                    My Giovanni theory:

                                    Giovanni isn't really the cold and angry fellow he seems to be--or at least, he wasn't always this way. Before Meowth was teamed with Jessie and James, he really did spend some time as Gio's Top Cat--and at the time, he got to know Giovanni as the happy, body-building, fun-and-speedo-loving party animal we all know and love from the boss fantasies. Gio doesn't want to show this side of himself around other Rockets because he believes he'll lose their loyalty if they stop fearing him. Only his closest servants and beloved pet Pokemon are allowed to see his true self.

                                    Of course, hiding his real personality all the time is a little exhausting, and he's been feeling increasing pressure from the rising threat of other teams overseas. And sadly, Meowth and his friends have failed to bring Giovanni a present that will help him deal with all this stress. Much as he'd love to forget the super villain stuff and skip off to some tropical island to frolic with Pokemon all day without a care in the world, that's not really an option. Recently, he's gotten the Rocket Scientists to develop an awesome new illegal (but nonaddictive!) drug that lets him stay goal-oriented and focused and forget about fun. It worked so well that he's begun to require some of his less competent agents to take the stuff, as well.... But that's just for now. Once Team Rocket has successfully conquered the world, he'll go right back to having his nightly wild disco parties with Solrock lighting and Loudred music.
                                      #220    
                                    Old January 26th, 2012 (8:57 AM).
                                    arbok's Avatar
                                    arbok arbok is offline
                                    cobra pokemon
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2012
                                      Age: 22
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 196
                                      oh oh I'd also like join the rocket fan club. My favorate thing in the animie is the team rocket trio.
                                      If I'm picking starters I choose Ekans :D and Koffing.

                                      Giovanni theories....
                                      I kinda like the idea that he's Ash's father but at the same time I don't like it none the less I do like thinking Delia was once in with the Rockets but left when the organisation got rotten (Giovanni took over). I do like the cold side of the boss but really I think he does care for Jessie, James and Meowth on some level. He hasn't gotten rid of them yet dispite their failings. I view the anime team rocket as smaller then its game counterpart, which is why finding the same agents is more common then the games.
                                      __________________
                                      my Kanto poison team

                                      Bulbasaur-Ivysaur-Venusaur
                                      Ekans-Arbok
                                      Zubat-Golbat-(with nat. dex)Crobat
                                      Nidoran(M)-Nidorino-Nidoking
                                      Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
                                      Tentacool-Tentacruel
                                        #221    
                                      Old January 26th, 2012 (4:39 PM).
                                      Zayin's Avatar
                                      Zayin Zayin is offline
                                      #1 Team Rocket fan
                                         
                                        Join Date: Feb 2011
                                        Location: Canada
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Adamant
                                        Posts: 705
                                        Welcome to the both of you! I hope you will enjoy your time here! I'm super busy with school, sorry I haven't posted anything about Gio yet...

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by blufair View Post
                                        Giovanni isn't really the cold and angry fellow he seems to be--or at least, he wasn't always this way. Before Meowth was teamed with Jessie and James, he really did spend some time as Gio's Top Cat--and at the time, he got to know Giovanni as the happy, body-building, fun-and-speedo-loving party animal we all know and love from the boss fantasies. Gio doesn't want to show this side of himself around other Rockets because he believes he'll lose their loyalty if they stop fearing him. Only his closest servants and beloved pet Pokemon are allowed to see his true self.

                                        Of course, hiding his real personality all the time is a little exhausting, and he's been feeling increasing pressure from the rising threat of other teams overseas. And sadly, Meowth and his friends have failed to bring Giovanni a present that will help him deal with all this stress. Much as he'd love to forget the super villain stuff and skip off to some tropical island to frolic with Pokemon all day without a care in the world, that's not really an option. Recently, he's gotten the Rocket Scientists to develop an awesome new illegal (but nonaddictive!) drug that lets him stay goal-oriented and focused and forget about fun. It worked so well that he's begun to require some of his less competent agents to take the stuff, as well.... But that's just for now. Once Team Rocket has successfully conquered the world, he'll go right back to having his nightly wild disco parties with Solrock lighting and Loudred music.
                                        That's very funny I must say! :D Disco Giovanni ftw.

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by arbok View Post
                                        I kinda like the idea that he's Ash's father but at the same time I don't like it none the less I do like thinking Delia was once in with the Rockets but left when the organisation got rotten (Giovanni took over). I do like the cold side of the boss but really I think he does care for Jessie, James and Meowth on some level. He hasn't gotten rid of them yet dispite their failings. I view the anime team rocket as smaller then its game counterpart, which is why finding the same agents is more common then the games.
                                        Interesting! But have you heard of Silver and Ariana? Just asking .
                                        __________________

                                          #222    
                                        Old January 26th, 2012 (6:31 PM).
                                        Musashi's Avatar
                                        Musashi Musashi is offline
                                        Nope, that's not me
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2004
                                          Location: Las Vegas
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Nature: Brave
                                          Posts: 130
                                          Welcome blufair and arbok! :)

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by blufair View Post
                                          Once Team Rocket has successfully conquered the world, he'll go right back to having his nightly wild disco parties with Solrock lighting and Loudred music.
                                          LOL I like this theory. Party animal Giovanni is such a fun image.
                                          __________________
                                          How many times have we been through this...
                                            #223    
                                          Old January 27th, 2012 (12:17 AM).
                                          Seki Seki is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Oct 2010
                                            Age: 20
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 1,963
                                            Wow, 2 new members with awfully long posts as their first posts and 2 of them actually chose their partners. That's a really good start for the both of you.

                                            Long story short, welcome to the Team Rocket Fan Club. Please be active.

                                            Nice theories btw, I can't even think of one.[/SIZE]
                                              #224    
                                            Old January 28th, 2012 (11:22 AM).
                                            arbok's Avatar
                                            arbok arbok is offline
                                            cobra pokemon
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jan 2012
                                              Age: 22
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 196
                                              thanks for making me feel welome. I'm still new to this site so I'm working my way around.
                                              Quote:
                                              have you heard of Silver and Ariana?
                                              I know Silver was confirmed as Giovanni in-game son but I didn't think he existed in the animie. As for Ariana, I must be missing something, but I thought she was just a rocket executive (with an Arbok)
                                              __________________
                                              my Kanto poison team

                                              Bulbasaur-Ivysaur-Venusaur
                                              Ekans-Arbok
                                              Zubat-Golbat-(with nat. dex)Crobat
                                              Nidoran(M)-Nidorino-Nidoking
                                              Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
                                              Tentacool-Tentacruel
                                                #225    
                                              Old January 28th, 2012 (1:41 PM).
                                              Zayin's Avatar
                                              Zayin Zayin is offline
                                              #1 Team Rocket fan
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Feb 2011
                                                Location: Canada
                                                Gender: Female
                                                Nature: Adamant
                                                Posts: 705
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by arbok View Post
                                                I know Silver was confirmed as Giovanni in-game son but I didn't think he existed in the animie. As for Ariana, I must be missing something, but I thought she was just a rocket executive (with an Arbok)
                                                Oh, the theories can be about the anime or the games. I myself don't tend to separate the two since they both belong to the same companies. I don't like thinking there would be two Giovannis, two versions of each professor, two Jessie and James (as from Yellow), etc. However, I fully understand that others might view it as two completely different universes. It is true after all that the chain of events differs (ex, the collapse of Team Rocket in the games). Anyway, Silver did make a tiny appearance in the anime during one of the intro songs (I think it was Pokemon Chronicles) so I assume he would be Gio's son in the anime as well... As for Ariana, there is evidence suggesting that she's Silver's mom; both her and Silver look a lot alike, plus she must be close to Gio being an executive. If Game Freak didn't plan her to be Silver's mom, then they're retarded xD! Wouldn't you agree? Haha.
                                                __________________

                                                 

                                                Quick Reply

                                                Join the conversation!

                                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:12 AM.