• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I knew of it but never read it due to knowing about the pacing issues, always planned to pick it up when it ends though. Sundome is better anyway.

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Just using this thread to demonstrate the spoiler tags in a screenshot.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

>Search for Skitty for Valentine's Day Challenge
>Take about a half hour
>Find a Skitty
>Skitty is male (it's the one that has to know Attract via leveling up, and it also must be the same gender as me)
>Hi guys I'm a dude

...Sob. /goes back to searching

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Welp, I'm sad now. I lost Disc 1 to Tales of Symphonia. I never got to finish it ;~;
nooooooooooo. ;___; /lets you borrow hers.

aww, that sucks Rossu. :( I HOPE THE NEXT SKITTY YOU FIND IS FEMALE. And Oh that reminds me I should make my update post in the thread.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Symphonia was my first, thanks to Tara. I didn't finish it cause I got Wind Waker though. And then I got Other M so Wind Waker was never finished, and Other M was never finished because it was really blah, which is something since I'm a really big Metroid fan.

And that made me realize how big my backlog really is :|

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

For a couple of chapters at least it seems we'll have some Hidan tier reaction shots. Splendid.

t9gwrCJ.png

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
aww, that sucks Rossu. :( I HOPE THE NEXT SKITTY YOU FIND IS FEMALE. And Oh that reminds me I should make my update post in the thread.

The second Skitty I came across was male again ;; Whyyyy, especially with a 75% chance of being female and all. And then the third one was female and I caught it. Took me about an hour though, orz (And then after beating Roxanne I had to go back to stop Team Aqua. First wild Pokemon I came across? A FEMALE SKITTY.)

My other Pokemon better be easy to get ;;

---

Tales-wise, at some point when I'm back home I'll have to try out Legendia; it's one of about 11 PS2 games I have yet to play XD; (I've only really played FFX and FFXII, fffffff.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back