"I failed at my life's dream, so I'm going to pull you out of school to do it for me"
"You're ten, travel the country"
"I've spent my entire life researching pokemon...here, have an empty Pokedex"
"I've been friends with Elm for years, but I just realized there are 100 new pokemon where he lives"
If you plan on playing HGSS or a ROM of GSC, I'd suggest giving it a go. Don't let it faint at all til it evolves into a Golbat and make sure you give it the massages in Goldenrod and you should have Crobat in no time. Takes effort, but it's worth it in the long run in those games. Crobat's speed'll let it wreck anything with confusion, poison, flinch... yeh. Fun times :3
Since this thread is obviously an anime blog, allow me to dump my thoughts on what I've seen so far this season;
Will continue watching:
Yuru Yuri S2
- Cute lesbians doing cute lesbian things.
It's just a winning concept.
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimamuka
- Amusing and sort of cute... ish.
Will definitely keep an eye on.
- This was actually pretty hilarious.
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate
- You can eat my Yaoi Stick any time.
High school harem with political undertones.
Muv-Luv Alternative - Total Eclipse
- Evangelion with high school girls. Meh.
I will give it another chance, it does have some potential.
Hagure Yuusha no Estetica
- Sort of interesting, but the crap factor is ever so present.
Will see where it goes.
- Wannabe Italian. Lore is interesting, but dear god I can't watch this.
It's just plain annoying.
- ANOTHER wannabe Italian series?
Also reverse harem with bunch of butler characters.
No. Just no.
- Decent, but... Ehhh. Also animation is quite lazy.