• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just finished eating two poptarts. I've been such a pig the past few days fff.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I'm coming off my weight loss shakes, but I'm using hypnotherapy to help me not eat so much XD; ...Though, I still can't help but overstuff myself at my dad's.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I go through "phases". I'll go for a bit to where I barely eat anything at all and then I'll start eating a lot more. Of course, it's still in small portions over time so I'm not overstuffing myself all at once. That way my metabolism keeps going and even if I did eat a lot in one sitting it just causes me to feel ill haha.

Does your dad have a lot of snacks or something?

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

My dad is probably the king of snacks XD; I get stuff from peanuts to Twizzlers to other candies to sugary cereals to ice cream to fruit snacks to basically every snack food I like. Though, lately I haven't been eating much at my mom's. That'll probably change since I'll be starting as an intern come Monday and thus my parents will make sure I have a lunch ><;

Still wish I had Collette's metabolism, though ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ooouh. That makes sense! My family currently has some food but we need to see about going grocery shopping sometime for July. Preferably at the beginning of the month and not in the middle or something like that usually tends to happen haha.

Collette's metabolism is insane. I don't even think I have metabolism that fast.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Whahaha collette's metabolism is legendary, if I had that all money here would have to be spend on food. XD

Whoa, been a week since I last got on... damn...

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

If I had Collette's metabolism I could eat as much as I wanted and never get fat |D

Fff, starting to become interested in Japan's Sengoku era. I blame Conquest + Sengoku Basara. The things my dad picks up for me at the library by chance.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

I'm kinda glad I don't have Collette's metabolism, I'm having troubles getting by financially already.XD

Sengoku? I only know that name from One Piece.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I probably wouldn't eat 50 tons a day, but I'd still be able to eat even the cheapest, high calorie meals without much issues |D

I hadn't heard of it until Sengoku Basara. Then I started noticing a lot of the characters shared names (as well as certain details in terms of appearance) with the Conquest Warlords. Even more coincidental is one of my online friends has been talking about Sengoku Basara a lot XD;

Arma

The Hyena
Years

To be completely honest with you, Ive never heard of Sengoku Basara until you mentioned it.

And all this talk about collette and her metabolism sure has gotten me hungry, I'm off to scarf down breakfast. XD God, why did all the girls from Rune Factory 3 had to be so damn cute XD

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

And I hadn't heard of it 'til I saw my friend mention it XD; But it's got lots of fighting. And samurais. And magical weapons. Oh and ninjas 8)

They are all very cute indeed ;w; I actually recently restarted, and I'm gonna try and get all of the girls to 10 points...but tbh Idk who I want to marry this time ><; At least I have time to decide because of all the DS games I'll be playing XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have the Sengoku Basara animation on my computer due to a friend of mine but I haven't watched must of it. I don't even think I watched the whole first episode aha...

I still need to finish marrying Collette and such on my file fff.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Carmen, Sakuya, or Raven; can't decide ;w; (Already got Pia and Daria so I don't wanna marry 'em again... ^^;) I wish there were a feature where you could marry all of them 8D /hahaha, like a Natsume game would condone polygamy

Oh and the second reason I wanna get them all to 10 points is 'cause I named myself Loke |Db

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I already got 9 points on most girls, And i haven't even beaten the second boss yet.
Carmen's date conversation's were kinda lame, that's the only reason I don't wanna marry her.XD

Say You guys remember the nightclub game right? I was thinking of posting a new version of it, do you think it'll actually survive and not die after a few weeks?

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

hmm fast metabolism, I know that feel. I eat, eat, eat and don't gain much weight, if any at all. Also hey Tara and Don, long time no see :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back