• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
All you guys tired of some of the trolling mods? Well we can change that, we need a revolution, we need to get rid of these mods and become the new mods. Once we get enough people we will start talking plans once we have at least 3 people. We will do it on a chatroom off this site mods dont look at our PM's. Best part is it dosent violate site rules. So whos with me!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Amen brother! Them sorry trolling Mods love the troll. I mean really, we all know all you have to do to get Modded is suck up to some S-Mod (because they run the forum). I'm sick of these Mods breaking the rules, they spam, and make fun of me. ;.;
I'm joining this revolution, some of them need to be taught a lesson because they have the big head and think they know best. Overthrow them and we can replace them is a great idea! I'm with you all the way, just tell me where to sign up.

And I hope one of them trolling rule breaking Mods doesn't come along and lock this thread. Because personally I don't see anything wrong with it... but then again I'm not a Mod so what do I know? ;.;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back