Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.

View Poll Results: Overall Hack Rating!
★★★★★ 699 69.28%
★★★★ 213 21.11%
★★★ 55 5.45%
★★ 9 0.89%
33 3.27%
Voters: 1009. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #426    
Old February 26th, 2012 (6:42 PM).
Blue's Avatar
Blue Blue is offline
we keep our dignity
  • Moderator
  • Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 19,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by HikariYagami View Post
Nice upgrades, thanks! :)

I've found a issue at route 119. There's no pokemon on the grasses! I did not tested on water, but the grass in empty.




i've found 'em at grass.
Just checked the data and there was no wild data for that Route, some strange reason it must have been erased.. nonetheless I have fixed that and I've also fixed the Pokéblock incident, you still get it as an item but it actually is there.
__________________
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #427    
Old February 26th, 2012 (10:55 PM).
Zetsubou Johnny's Avatar
Zetsubou Johnny Zetsubou Johnny is offline
He once drank an entire bottle of windex
     
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: Sky Dinosaurian Square
    Age: 25
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Bold
    Posts: 124
    for some reason my eevee's not evolving into an umbreon at lvl 40. did something change?
    Reply With Quote
      #428    
    Old February 27th, 2012 (12:54 AM).
    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
    Memento Mori
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 14,467
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tofutheenderman View Post
    @Ash How did you hacked the Pokeblock? D: so i can try or wait for a fix to this...
    Once again throughout the Memory Viewer but it can be done with simple scripting =)


    And now for the islands =)

    You will need VBA, it probably won't work in cell phones/PSPs etc...
    1) Click on Tools and Memory Viewer.
    2) Go to offset 806F5EC and change the first 4 bites (6D 4E C6 41) to 00.
    3) Close Memory Viewer, open in-game menu and choose Options and close it.

    Now we are ready for editing =)

    4) Go to offset 3005D8C and click on 32-bit. You will see some 32-bit numbers and we need the first one.
    5) Add 1386 (in hex, use Windows Calculator e.g. for it =))
    6) Go to offset you get. After that click on 8-bit to be sure.
    7) Now we need to change 1st, 5th and 7th bit like this:
    1st: raise the bit by 8
    5th: raise the bit by 60
    7th: raise the bit by 1
    (All counting can be done by using win calculator to be sure =))

    And that's all. Save your game, close it and start playing again.
    Now the event should start by using Lilycove's harbour ship.
    __________________
    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
    Reply With Quote
      #429    
    Old February 27th, 2012 (5:55 AM).
    Blue's Avatar
    Blue Blue is offline
    we keep our dignity
    • Moderator
    • Platinum Tier
     
    Join Date: Jan 2008
    Location: United Kingdom
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 19,559
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zetsubou Johnny View Post
    for some reason my eevee's not evolving into an umbreon at lvl 40. did something change?
    Apologies, it's Level 45 for Umbeon... it was originally 40 but I must have changed it.
    __________________
    Reply With Quote
      #430    
    Old February 27th, 2012 (6:28 AM).
    Zetsubou Johnny's Avatar
    Zetsubou Johnny Zetsubou Johnny is offline
    He once drank an entire bottle of windex
       
      Join Date: Feb 2010
      Location: Sky Dinosaurian Square
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Bold
      Posts: 124
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post


      Apologies, it's Level 45 for Umbeon... it was originally 40 but I must have changed it.
      ugh i hate dragging around training eevee.
      Reply With Quote
        #431    
      Old February 27th, 2012 (9:03 AM). Edited February 27th, 2012 by Tofutheenderman.
      Tofutheenderman's Avatar
      Tofutheenderman Tofutheenderman is offline
      Uncommon User
         
        Join Date: Feb 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 83
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post


        Just checked the data and there was no wild data for that Route, some strange reason it must have been erased.. nonetheless I have fixed that and I've also fixed the Pokéblock incident, you still get it as an item but it actually is there.
        In front of the contest enrence i picked up the pokeball that was there...And it was a Poke ball .__. i thought is suppose to be the Pokeblock case?

        Edit: and still no pokemon in 119 DX or the fix of all this will be on 7.04?

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

        Once again throughout the Memory Viewer but it can be done with simple scripting =)


        And now for the islands =)

        You will need VBA, it probably won't work in cell phones/PSPs etc...
        1) Click on Tools and Memory Viewer.
        2) Go to offset 806F5EC and change the first 4 bites (6D 4E C6 41) to 00.
        3) Close Memory Viewer, open in-game menu and choose Options and close it.

        Now we are ready for editing =)

        4) Go to offset 3005D8C and click on 32-bit. You will see some 32-bit numbers and we need the first one.
        5) Add 1386 (in hex, use Windows Calculator e.g. for it =))
        6) Go to offset you get. After that click on 8-bit to be sure.
        7) Now we need to change 1st, 5th and 7th bit like this:
        1st: raise the bit by 8
        5th: raise the bit by 60
        7th: raise the bit by 1
        (All counting can be done by using win calculator to be sure =))

        And that's all. Save your game, close it and start playing again.
        Now the event should start by using Lilycove's harbour ship.
        I have no experience with anything of this. So i quiet don't understand or get anything =[ or how to "script" my way to the pokeblock case or how to understand what you just said.
        Reply With Quote
          #432    
        Old February 27th, 2012 (10:22 AM).
        Blue's Avatar
        Blue Blue is offline
        we keep our dignity
        • Moderator
        • Platinum Tier
         
        Join Date: Jan 2008
        Location: United Kingdom
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 19,559
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tofutheenderman View Post
        In front of the contest enrence i picked up the pokeball that was there...And it was a Poke ball .__. i thought is suppose to be the Pokeblock case?

        Edit: and still no pokemon in 119 DX or the fix of all this will be on 7.04?



        I have no experience with anything of this. So i quiet don't understand or get anything =[ or how to "script" my way to the pokeblock case or how to understand what you just said.
        I've updated and released 7.04, I checked Route 119 and encountered a Level 39 Lickitung so that should be fixed and I've also corrected the Pokéblock case problem. I had the offset as 0x4 which is a Pokéball but I've fixed that now, anymore problems just let me know.
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #433    
        Old February 27th, 2012 (11:23 AM).
        Tofutheenderman's Avatar
        Tofutheenderman Tofutheenderman is offline
        Uncommon User
           
          Join Date: Feb 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 83
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post


          I've updated and released 7.04, I checked Route 119 and encountered a Level 39 Lickitung so that should be fixed and I've also corrected the Pokéblock case problem. I had the offset as 0x4 which is a Pokéball but I've fixed that now, anymore problems just let me know.
          Ok the pokeblock case is there this time instead of the poke ball. All from that works fine. But in 119 there is still no pokemons on my side. Not sure if it has to do with some strange sav corruption problems of something or is being affected by rain?
          Reply With Quote
            #434    
          Old February 27th, 2012 (6:13 PM).
          MegaKuriboh's Avatar
          MegaKuriboh MegaKuriboh is offline
          Yare Yare Daze
             
            Join Date: Jan 2009
            Location: Morioh
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 796
            Here's a suggestion, give Poliwhirl Brick Break at level 25 or something. In my runthrough, my Poliwrath didn't learn any fighting moves (Other than Rock Smash).
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #435    
            Old February 27th, 2012 (10:45 PM). Edited February 27th, 2012 by Zetsubou Johnny.
            Zetsubou Johnny's Avatar
            Zetsubou Johnny Zetsubou Johnny is offline
            He once drank an entire bottle of windex
               
              Join Date: Feb 2010
              Location: Sky Dinosaurian Square
              Age: 25
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Bold
              Posts: 124
              The heart scale in maulville constantly respawns. I don't know if this is intentional or not but i doubt you'll like this.

              I wanted to post team updates but honestly i forget but i'm rolling with
              Cruise the Blaziken lvl 44
              Joan Jett the Swellow lvl 42
              Jade the Gardevoir lvl 43
              Mary Jane the Bellossom lvl 47
              NORMA the Eevee lvl 42((God how i hate NORMA.)) Its the eevee you get in a trade in rustburogh but due to this games increased difficulty IT NEVER OBEYS EVER. Not to mention eevee it's self is virtually useless when having to battle fully evolved pokemon at the same level. And the sad thing is since it's lacking egg moves like wish and curse I doubt all my fustration will pay off in the end when it evolves into an umbreon. it's a great pokemon but only when EV trained for competitive battling does it really shine.

              Well I learned the hard way that umbreon has been unchanged in this game. Not asking for much maybe for it to learn crunch at lvl 50 or maybe curse at a lower level or something.
              A stat improvement might be desired but I don't wanna ask for the world
              Reply With Quote
                #436    
              Old February 28th, 2012 (3:34 AM).
              XeroNos's Avatar
              XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2011
                Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                Age: 27
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 3,015
                WoW!!! your signature about the Ruby and Sapphire looks amazing... I am thinking of an awesome game...
                Reply With Quote
                  #437    
                Old February 28th, 2012 (7:17 AM). Edited February 28th, 2012 by Tofutheenderman.
                Tofutheenderman's Avatar
                Tofutheenderman Tofutheenderman is offline
                Uncommon User
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 83
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Zetsubou Johnny View Post
                  The heart scale in maulville constantly respawns. I don't know if this is intentional or not but i doubt you'll like this.

                  I wanted to post team updates but honestly i forget but i'm rolling with
                  Cruise the Blaziken lvl 44
                  Joan Jett the Swellow lvl 42
                  Jade the Gardevoir lvl 43
                  Mary Jane the Bellossom lvl 47
                  NORMA the Eevee lvl 42((God how i hate NORMA.)) Its the eevee you get in a trade in rustburogh but due to this games increased difficulty IT NEVER OBEYS EVER. Not to mention eevee it's self is virtually useless when having to battle fully evolved pokemon at the same level. And the sad thing is since it's lacking egg moves like wish and curse I doubt all my fustration will pay off in the end when it evolves into an umbreon. it's a great pokemon but only when EV trained for competitive battling does it really shine.

                  Well I learned the hard way that umbreon has been unchanged in this game. Not asking for much maybe for it to learn crunch at lvl 50 or maybe curse at a lower level or something.
                  A stat improvement might be desired but I don't wanna ask for the world
                  I agree with the eevee that evolves in 45 or something. Is annoying. So i pretty much changed to evolve with a moon stone. Much better and makes allot more sense since the other is with sun stone. used the cloning thingy in battle frontier and all and BAM.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #438    
                  Old February 28th, 2012 (10:05 AM).
                  Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                  Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                  Memento Mori
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                  Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 14,467
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Tofutheenderman View Post
                  I have no experience with anything of this. So i quiet don't understand or get anything =[ or how to "script" my way to the pokeblock case or how to understand what you just said.
                  Ouch... that is not nice...
                  I must say that I don't know how to explain it better... This was the best I could...
                  Have you actually tried it? It's the best way how to get the hold of it.
                  __________________
                  ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                  Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                  Reply With Quote
                    #439    
                  Old February 28th, 2012 (12:13 PM).
                  Tofutheenderman's Avatar
                  Tofutheenderman Tofutheenderman is offline
                  Uncommon User
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 83
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

                    Ouch... that is not nice...
                    I must say that I don't know how to explain it better... This was the best I could...
                    Have you actually tried it? It's the best way how to get the hold of it.
                    Actually. Yes i have and it was easy at first but then i didn't understood something and i got black screen and in other parts missing pokedex.


                    Edit:In this is what i got confuse. I will mark it with a star.

                    4) Go to offset 3005D8C and click on 32-bit. You will see some 32-bit numbers and *we need the first one.*
                    5) Add 1386 (in hex, use Windows Calculator e.g. for it =)) ( I assume is 0x56A?) But where to actually add it?
                    6) *Go to offset you get*. After that click on 8-bit to be sure. What do you mean by going to offset you get? the 0x56A? Or?
                    7) *Now we need to change 1st, 5th and 7th bit like this:
                    1st: raise the bit by 8
                    5th: raise the bit by 60* All that.
                    7th: raise the bit by 1
                    Reply With Quote
                      #440    
                    Old February 28th, 2012 (12:45 PM).
                    skooby2315 skooby2315 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2011
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 12
                      How come I cant use the old sea chart, Aurora ticket, etc???
                      Reply With Quote
                        #441    
                      Old February 28th, 2012 (1:32 PM).
                      Tofutheenderman's Avatar
                      Tofutheenderman Tofutheenderman is offline
                      Uncommon User
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 83
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by skooby2315 View Post
                        How come I cant use the old sea chart, Aurora ticket, etc???
                        Because the events are not activated or made, or something like that.

                        And darn, i deleted my other message...sigh. Here i go again.


                        Is a suggestion about the new pokemon types that was added. Granbull is now Normal/Dark and its base stats are Psychical wise since dark is on Special attack. So pretty much is making it useless having it with a dark type in addition. And about Blastoise being Water/Fighter sounds ok but it would be more better if its Water/Ground since turtles are from land or sea making it more understandable and Venomoth being now Flying/Poison which both are Physical make it weak in attacks since his base stats are 65 in Attack and 100 in Special. reversing it would be better in my opinion.

                        Over all in types this is how it goes from 1rst gen to emerald.

                        Physical moves: Bug, Flying, Ghost, Ground, Normal, Poison, Rock, Steel, Fight.

                        Special moves: Dark, Dragon, Electric, Fire, Grass, Ice, Psychic, Water.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #442    
                        Old February 28th, 2012 (2:14 PM).
                        skooby2315 skooby2315 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2011
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 12
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Tofutheenderman View Post
                          Because the events are not activated or made, or something like that.

                          And darn, i deleted my other message...sigh. Here i go again.


                          Is a suggestion about the new pokemon types that was added. Granbull is now Normal/Dark and its base stats are Psychical wise since dark is on Special attack. So pretty much is making it useless having it with a dark type in addition. And about Blastoise being Water/Fighter sounds ok but it would be more better if its Water/Ground since turtles are from land or sea making it more understandable and Venomoth being now Flying/Poison which both are Physical make it weak in attacks since his base stats are 65 in Attack and 100 in Special. reversing it would be better in my opinion.

                          Over all in types this is how it goes from 1rst gen to emerald.

                          Physical moves: Bug, Flying, Ghost, Ground, Normal, Poison, Rock, Steel, Fight.

                          Special moves: Dark, Dragon, Electric, Fire, Grass, Ice, Psychic, Water.
                          so that means those items are useless? i really wanted a Lugia :/
                          Reply With Quote
                            #443    
                          Old February 28th, 2012 (2:39 PM).
                          Zetsubou Johnny's Avatar
                          Zetsubou Johnny Zetsubou Johnny is offline
                          He once drank an entire bottle of windex
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2010
                            Location: Sky Dinosaurian Square
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Bold
                            Posts: 124
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Zetsubou Johnny View Post
                            NORMA the Eevee lvl 42((God how i hate NORMA.)) Its the eevee you get in a trade in rustburogh but due to this games increased difficulty IT NEVER OBEYS EVER. Not to mention eevee it's self is virtually useless when having to battle fully evolved pokemon at the same level. And the sad thing is since it's lacking egg moves like wish and curse I doubt all my fustration will pay off in the end when it evolves into an umbreon. it's a great pokemon but only when EV trained for competitive battling does it really shine.

                            Well I learned the hard way that umbreon has been unchanged in this game. Not asking for much maybe for it to learn crunch at lvl 50 or maybe curse at a lower level or something.
                            A stat improvement might be desired but I don't wanna ask for the world

                            Disregard that post, not only has umbreon been changed in game ((the pokemon changed word document just forgot to include him but he learned crunch in this game)) he's also made up for his shortcomings. And after flanery's gym the badges begin catching up with his level's so it beings to obey.

                            Also not just the mauville heart scale but all the heart scales respawn.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #444    
                            Old February 28th, 2012 (4:04 PM).
                            Tofutheenderman's Avatar
                            Tofutheenderman Tofutheenderman is offline
                            Uncommon User
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 83
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by skooby2315 View Post
                              so that means those items are useless? i really wanted a Lugia :/
                              Not useless but unusable for now...And so do i and many others but oh well.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #445    
                              Old February 29th, 2012 (12:08 AM). Edited February 29th, 2012 by Zetsubou Johnny.
                              Zetsubou Johnny's Avatar
                              Zetsubou Johnny Zetsubou Johnny is offline
                              He once drank an entire bottle of windex
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2010
                                Location: Sky Dinosaurian Square
                                Age: 25
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Bold
                                Posts: 124
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Zetsubou Johnny View Post
                                Disregard that post, not only has umbreon been changed in game ((the pokemon changed word document just forgot to include him but he learned crunch in this game)) he's also made up for his shortcomings. And after flanery's gym the badges begin catching up with his level's so it beings to obey.
                                And so I'm wrong again. I won't get you to change the game for a handful of pokemon, but the badge obey level's conflict with the heightened level of the pokemon. This umbreon is a pain in the ass, but I'll make it worthwhile. if I'm lucky when i get the feather badge i should be able to ride it until the sotopolis gym. There's in insane amount of trainers between the two, but i'll make due. In retrospect this is actually pretty brilliant as a way to make the game harder so you probably could leave this in. I'm just giving the heads up.

                                I know you're up for pokemon move set changes ((I've probably abused that entirely too much throughout the thread.)) but are you open to pokemon ability changes?

                                Also despite this being more ascetic than actually useful but i think Bellossom would benefit more from learning morning sun rather than moonlight. It conflicts with the pokemon's personality to have the sunny pokemon learn moonlight.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #446    
                                Old February 29th, 2012 (5:19 AM). Edited February 29th, 2012 by Blue.
                                Blue's Avatar
                                Blue Blue is offline
                                we keep our dignity
                                • Moderator
                                • Platinum Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2008
                                Location: United Kingdom
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 19,559
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Zetsubou Johnny View Post
                                And so I'm wrong again. I won't get you to change the game for a handful of pokemon, but the badge obey level's conflict with the heightened level of the pokemon. This umbreon is a pain in the ass, but I'll make it worthwhile. if I'm lucky when i get the feather badge i should be able to ride it until the sotopolis gym. There's in insane amount of trainers between the two, but i'll make due. In retrospect this is actually pretty brilliant as a way to make the game harder so you probably could leave this in. I'm just giving the heads up.
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Zetsubou Johnny View Post

                                I know you're up for pokemon move set changes ((I've probably abused that entirely too much throughout the thread.)) but are you open to pokemon ability changes?

                                Also despite this being more ascetic than actually useful but i think Bellossom would benefit more from learning morning sun rather than moonlight. It conflicts with the pokemon's personality to have the sunny pokemon learn moonlight.
                                Thanks for the feedback, I can easily change things around and Morning Sun would suit Bellossom better really. When I had changed Flareon/Vaporeon/Jolteon's movesets so that they learn the powerful elemental moves I also changed it so Umbreon learns Crunch at Level 50 & Espeon learns Psychic at Level 50 as it kinda and obviously fits their typing and level but I was thinking as you and others have suggested I may change Umbreon's evolution to evolve via a Moon Stone considering Espeon requires a Sun Stone and it would make sence really.

                                About ability changes I can get that sorted but I'd need suggestions, I've never really been to good with abilities on Pokémon ;_;

                                Beta 7.1 Released - Changes

                                __________________________________________

                                Umbreon now evolves via Moon Stone
                                Espeon now leanrs Psybeam at Level 43
                                Umbreon now learns Faint Attack at Level 43
                                Eevee now leanrs Headbutt at Level 16
                                Marowak now learns Rock Slide at Level 41
                                Maroak now has a stat total of 500!
                                You can now obtain a Moon Stone at Route 112/Lavaridge Town (Like the Sun Stone)

                                In-Game Trade Changes

                                Trade #1 Ralts -> Cubone
                                Trade #2 Aron -> Ditto
                                Trade #3 Bagon -> Dratini
                                Trade #4 Spheal -> Tyrogue
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #447    
                                Old February 29th, 2012 (7:10 AM).
                                Tofutheenderman's Avatar
                                Tofutheenderman Tofutheenderman is offline
                                Uncommon User
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2012
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 83
                                  I still don't seem to get pokemons in the route 119 or find the Charmander in 120. And what ability suggestion are you kinda looking for?
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #448    
                                  Old February 29th, 2012 (7:25 AM).
                                  Blue's Avatar
                                  Blue Blue is offline
                                  we keep our dignity
                                  • Moderator
                                  • Platinum Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2008
                                  Location: United Kingdom
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 19,559
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Tofutheenderman View Post
                                  I still don't seem to get pokemons in the route 119 or find the Charmander in 120. And what ability suggestion are you kinda looking for?
                                  I've fixed the Route 119 Pokémon error, it should be working, it works for me and I've assigned Pokémon to that Route so I don't know what's going wrong there..

                                  Charmander is on Route 120 but it's hidden in a space in the Tall Grass, just keep looking, you'll find it eventually.
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #449    
                                  Old February 29th, 2012 (7:30 AM).
                                  Tofutheenderman's Avatar
                                  Tofutheenderman Tofutheenderman is offline
                                  Uncommon User
                                     
                                    Join Date: Feb 2012
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 83
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post


                                    I've fixed the Route 119 Pokémon error, it should be working, it works for me and I've assigned Pokémon to that Route so I don't know what's going wrong there..

                                    Charmander is on Route 120 but it's hidden in a space in the Tall Grass, just keep looking, you'll find it eventually.
                                    I pretty much looked on the grass and i got tired of looking for it..Is annoying to be honest and will be more annoying if is not actually there like on the problem i have with route 119...Again aside from that, what ability suggestions are you looking for?
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #450    
                                    Old February 29th, 2012 (7:38 AM).
                                    Blue's Avatar
                                    Blue Blue is offline
                                    we keep our dignity
                                    • Moderator
                                    • Platinum Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2008
                                    Location: United Kingdom
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 19,559
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Tofutheenderman View Post
                                    I pretty much looked on the grass and i got tired of looking for it..Is annoying to be honest and will be more annoying if is not actually there like on the problem i have with route 119...Again aside from that, what ability suggestions are you looking for?
                                    You can find Charmander here:


                                    As for the abilities, I'm open to any suggestions so if you have any just let me know, I'll try and fix Route 119.
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                    Reply
                                    Quick Reply

                                    Sponsored Links
                                    Thread Tools

                                    Posting Rules
                                    You may not post new threads
                                    You may not post replies
                                    You may not post attachments
                                    You may not edit your posts

                                    BB code is On
                                    Smilies are On
                                    [IMG] code is On
                                    HTML code is Off

                                    Forum Jump


                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:44 AM.