Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: Overall Hack Rating!
★★★★★ 713 69.29%
★★★★ 217 21.09%
★★★ 55 5.34%
★★ 9 0.87%
35 3.40%
Voters: 1029. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1001    
Old December 17th, 2012 (8:14 AM).
Blue's Avatar
Blue Blue is offline
problematic
  • Moderator
  • Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 20,251
Update 8.1

Changed/Added some Abilities (Can be found in General Changes Document)
Edited a couple of evolutions i.e Feebas evolves into Milotic using a Water Stone
Edited some Attacks by Power/PP/Accuracy i.e Faint Attack now has a Power of 70 (Updated list can be found in General Changes Document)
Edited a few Wild Pokemon Locations i.e Feebas & Barboach can now be caught at Route 117 using an Old Rod
Edited more movepools i.e Feebas now learns Tackle at Level 1, Water Gun at Level 15 & Icy Wind at Level 25.
__________________
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #1002    
Old December 17th, 2012 (10:44 AM). Edited December 17th, 2012 by Supablazed.
Supablazed's Avatar
Supablazed Supablazed is offline
     
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Age: 27
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 5
    Wow, thanks again for another update Suicune!

    I have a noob question, when it says a pokemon has a second ability(ex. "Kangaskhan now has the second ability Own Tempo") does it mean it has it's normal ability AND Own Tempo, or does it mean that it's just another ability it has a chance to spawn with?

    I noticed in v8.0 that Blaziken could still spawn with "Speed Boost" ability, and it wasn't noted in the changes. Just in case it wasn't intended. I also think Treecko could spawn with synthesize, although that was in a previous v7.x version.

    I noticed the Ele-stones in Lavaridge would respawn, however it seemed to respawn more on a time scale instead of respawning on changing zones(I tried to get them to respawn a second time by changing multiple zones and going back, but they never respawned.) However, the time they did respawn I had grabbed all 4 stones, then killed flannery and then norman, and when I went back to lava ridge all of the stones had re-appeared. It should be noted I'm not complaining, but just bringing it to your attention!

    Thanks again for all the hard work!
    Reply With Quote
      #1003    
    Old December 17th, 2012 (4:12 PM).
    Projectwolfie's Avatar
    Projectwolfie Projectwolfie is offline
    I play for keeps!
       
      Join Date: Jan 2011
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 421
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Supablazed View Post
      Wow, thanks again for another update Suicune!

      I have a noob question, when it says a pokemon has a second ability(ex. "Kangaskhan now has the second ability Own Tempo") does it mean it has it's normal ability AND Own Tempo, or does it mean that it's just another ability it has a chance to spawn with?
      Second answer. Pokemon either have one or the other.
      Reply With Quote
        #1004    
      Old December 17th, 2012 (4:19 PM).
      Blue's Avatar
      Blue Blue is offline
      problematic
      • Moderator
      • Platinum Tier
       
      Join Date: Jan 2008
      Location: United Kingdom
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 20,251
      Yeah it's a 50/50 chance, it will either have it's primary/original ability or the secondary/added ability.
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #1005    
      Old December 17th, 2012 (11:19 PM).
      XeroNos's Avatar
      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2011
        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
        Age: 28
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 3,015
        A suggestion from me too. Can you make Eevee appear early in the game as well as the ele-stones. i always wish for a complete Eevee evo- team only but sadly never found a hack featuring it .
        Reply With Quote
          #1006    
        Old December 18th, 2012 (5:26 AM). Edited December 18th, 2012 by Blue.
        Blue's Avatar
        Blue Blue is offline
        problematic
        • Moderator
        • Platinum Tier
         
        Join Date: Jan 2008
        Location: United Kingdom
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 20,251
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
        A suggestion from me too. Can you make Eevee appear early in the game as well as the ele-stones. i always wish for a complete Eevee evo- team only but sadly never found a hack featuring it . :disappoin
        You can get Eevee at Slatepory City as an event and you get the Elemental Stones at Lavaridge Town at the earliest. The only reason why I didn't put the stones near the beginning is because it would give people the opportunity to have a Flareon/Vaporeon/Jolteon after the first Gym.

        Updated the OP with a nicer appearance with CSS.
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #1007    
        Old December 18th, 2012 (11:12 PM).
        XeroNos's Avatar
        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2011
          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
          Age: 28
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 3,015
          Yeah thanks for nothing because I really want them as early as possible but probably on another hack in the future
          Reply With Quote
            #1008    
          Old December 19th, 2012 (7:52 AM). Edited December 19th, 2012 by SpardaDmC.
          SpardaDmC SpardaDmC is offline
             
            Join Date: Dec 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 2
            Could you guys help me out abit. I cant find charmander aand sudowodo anywhere. Some kind of bug? Or i have to do some other things for them to appear???
            Reply With Quote
              #1009    
            Old December 19th, 2012 (10:10 AM).
            LCCoolJ95's Avatar
            LCCoolJ95 LCCoolJ95 is offline
            Limited Capacity
               
              Join Date: May 2009
              Location: The World That Never Was
              Age: 22
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Naive
              Posts: 527
              How did you make the wild Pokémon battle scripts?
              __________________
              "The greatest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it, and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all." -Art Beins, 1982

              Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240
              Reply With Quote
                #1010    
              Old December 19th, 2012 (3:54 PM).
              Tryploshion's Avatar
              Tryploshion Tryploshion is offline
              I become a Pokemon Master!
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2011
                Posts: 69
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                Yeah thanks for nothing because I really want them as early as possible but probably on another hack in the future
                Get an Eevee and get a Ditto put they in a day care and ta-da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #1011    
                Old December 19th, 2012 (11:08 PM). Edited December 19th, 2012 by XeroNos.
                XeroNos's Avatar
                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                  Age: 28
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 3,015
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SpardaDmC View Post
                  Could you guys help me out abit. I cant find charmander aand sudowodo anywhere. Some kind of bug? Or i have to do some other things for them to appear???
                  Charmander is inside the Pokeball on route 120 and Sudowoodo is on Battle Frontier as a unique gift poke.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Tryploshion View Post
                  Get an Eevee and get a Ditto put they in a day care and ta-da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Thanks for nothing bro but I already know that. You also knoe the first Eevee appears after a long time (After I get Surf)
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1012    
                  Old December 20th, 2012 (1:01 AM).
                  yiheng yiheng is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2008
                    Posts: 5
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                    Thanks for nothing bro but I already know that. You also knoe the first Eevee appears after a long time (After I get Surf)
                    You know that you can obtain an Eevee as soon as Mr. Briney lets you on his ship right?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1013    
                    Old December 20th, 2012 (5:45 AM).
                    SpardaDmC SpardaDmC is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 2
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                      Charmander is inside the Pokeball on route 120 and Sudowoodo is on Battle Frontier as a unique gift poke.


                      Thanks for nothing bro but I already know that. You also knoe the first Eevee appears after a long time (After I get Surf)
                      I know that. But there is absolutely nothing at the place charmander should be.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1014    
                      Old December 20th, 2012 (5:45 PM).
                      Tryploshion's Avatar
                      Tryploshion Tryploshion is offline
                      I become a Pokemon Master!
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2011
                        Posts: 69
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                        Charmander is inside the Pokeball on route 120 and Sudowoodo is on Battle Frontier as a unique gift poke.


                        Thanks for nothing bro but I already know that. You also knoe the first Eevee appears after a long time (After I get Surf)
                        Wrong, it appear when u arrive to Slateport at the first time.
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1015    
                        Old December 20th, 2012 (8:57 PM).
                        pokedude36 pokedude36 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2012
                          Posts: 1
                          I have a quick question. Where do you find Togepi?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1016    
                          Old December 20th, 2012 (9:13 PM).
                          nineteenct's Avatar
                          nineteenct nineteenct is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 45
                            When you download the rar file there's a document that tells you where all the pokemon are. Togepi's are found at Route 113, right before Fallarbor Town.

                            I've been playing the new release, and just beat Archie. Man was that hard! As a whole the new release is a step up in difficult from the last one I played, really fun haha
                            Reply With Quote
                              #1017    
                            Old December 20th, 2012 (11:17 PM).
                            XeroNos's Avatar
                            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                              Age: 28
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Brave
                              Posts: 3,015
                              No way !!! that early... This is good but the problem still remains of stones which are at Fallarbor. I thought Eevee appears on route 118. So now it appears on route 2 right?
                              Reply With Quote
                                #1018    
                              Old December 21st, 2012 (3:53 AM).
                              Blue's Avatar
                              Blue Blue is offline
                              problematic
                              • Moderator
                              • Platinum Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2008
                              Location: United Kingdom
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 20,251
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                              No way !!! that early... This is good but the problem still remains of stones which are at Fallarbor. I thought Eevee appears on route 118. So now it appears on route 2 right?
                              The thing is, the earliest you can get Eevee is once you've got your first badge.. I think that's a reasonable time to get one really. With the Elemental Stones, it's once you have 3 badges and then again when you have 5 so that means you could have a Flareon/Jolteon/Vaporeon by the time Eevee is level 35-40.
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #1019    
                              Old December 21st, 2012 (4:45 PM).
                              redxblood's Avatar
                              redxblood redxblood is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2011
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 16
                                All pokemon as in the 649 patch?
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #1020    
                                Old December 21st, 2012 (10:51 PM).
                                Tryploshion's Avatar
                                Tryploshion Tryploshion is offline
                                I become a Pokemon Master!
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2011
                                  Posts: 69
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by redxblood View Post
                                  All pokemon as in the 649 patch?
                                  PLS read, all pokemons in the 1,2 and 3rd generation.
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #1021    
                                  Old December 21st, 2012 (11:03 PM).
                                  XeroNos's Avatar
                                  XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                                    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                    Age: 28
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Brave
                                    Posts: 3,015
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
                                    The thing is, the earliest you can get Eevee is once you've got your first badge.. I think that's a reasonable time to get one really. With the Elemental Stones, it's once you have 3 badges and then again when you have 5 so that means you could have a Flareon/Jolteon/Vaporeon by the time Eevee is level 35-40.
                                    So you changed its location. But the problem is as Eevee cannot learn decent moves being the latter a Normal type I cannot risk it. Also because the game conditions are extra hard.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #1022    
                                    Old December 22nd, 2012 (6:02 AM).
                                    Blue's Avatar
                                    Blue Blue is offline
                                    problematic
                                    • Moderator
                                    • Platinum Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2008
                                    Location: United Kingdom
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 20,251
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                    So you changed its location. But the problem is as Eevee cannot learn decent moves being the latter a Normal type I cannot risk it. Also because the game conditions are extra hard.
                                    I've added moves to Eevee's Moveset such as Return at Level 9 & Headbutt at Level 16, I didn't want to make it too easy since this hack is supposed to be difficult.
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #1023    
                                    Old December 22nd, 2012 (3:24 PM).
                                    SuperStinNasty SuperStinNasty is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2012
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 2
                                      I beat the elite four, and I found a fe issues with catching all the pokemon
                                      -Charmander isn't on route wherever it says it is(i think someone above had this problem)
                                      -Eevee isn't at slateport (but you can still trade for one @ rustborro and I think there is some in the wild)
                                      -sudowoodo isn't at forrtree (but there is one at the battle frontier)
                                      -the stones are not laid out nicely at lavardige (but you can get 3 at a mart and leaf from some dude by mossdeep)
                                      -The dude who does all the fossils isn't taking any of mine (helix dome and amber)
                                      -(sidenote: the fossils keep reappearing at the moss deep location so idk if that helps you)
                                      -Also the guy at slate port ship place won't take my tickets I got at the frontier
                                      -(sidenote: the tickets don't reappear like the fossils at mossdeep)

                                      I do have a Macbook which is what I believe to be the problem, but I hope not. My friend has expert emerald for the PC and I think he doesn't have these bugs that I do.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #1024    
                                      Old December 23rd, 2012 (5:10 AM).
                                      Blue's Avatar
                                      Blue Blue is offline
                                      problematic
                                      • Moderator
                                      • Platinum Tier
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2008
                                      Location: United Kingdom
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Relaxed
                                      Posts: 20,251
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by SuperStinNasty View Post
                                      I beat the elite four, and I found a fe issues with catching all the pokemon
                                      -Charmander isn't on route wherever it says it is(i think someone above had this problem)
                                      -Eevee isn't at slateport (but you can still trade for one @ rustborro and I think there is some in the wild)
                                      -sudowoodo isn't at forrtree (but there is one at the battle frontier)
                                      -the stones are not laid out nicely at lavardige (but you can get 3 at a mart and leaf from some dude by mossdeep)
                                      -The dude who does all the fossils isn't taking any of mine (helix dome and amber)
                                      -(sidenote: the fossils keep reappearing at the moss deep location so idk if that helps you)
                                      -Also the guy at slate port ship place won't take my tickets I got at the frontier
                                      -(sidenote: the tickets don't reappear like the fossils at mossdeep)

                                      I do have a Macbook which is what I believe to be the problem, but I hope not. My friend has expert emerald for the PC and I think he doesn't have these bugs that I do.
                                      I've checked over a majority of these and they worked fine for me on the latest release; The only fossils in-game are the Root & Claw which work fine when you take them to the Fossil reviver, the others are wild Pokemon battle scripts so Aerodactyl, Omanyte & Kabuto. Eevee was in Slateport when I went and I was able to capture it, the stones are all in Lavaridge and don't respawn, Sudowoodo is no longer in Fortree City but still in the Battle Frontier and Charmander is still on Route 120 as always. It must be an issue with Mac's because this is only the second time this has happened before.
                                      __________________
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #1025    
                                      Old December 23rd, 2012 (1:18 PM).
                                      nineteenct's Avatar
                                      nineteenct nineteenct is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2012
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 45
                                        I have a mac and I have none of those issues, except one. I think it's impossible for macs to do the Ticket Events, mainly because you have to use the method that's on the first page, and the mac VBA doesn't have those options.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                        Reply

                                        Quick Reply

                                        Join the conversation!

                                        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                        Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:22 PM.