Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.

Draconius GO
View Poll Results: Overall Hack Rating!
★★★★★ 716 69.38%
★★★★ 217 21.03%
★★★ 55 5.33%
★★ 9 0.87%
35 3.39%
Voters: 1032. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1451    
Old March 22nd, 2014 (10:57 AM).
Nighthorse Nighthorse is offline
     
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 4
    I believe the beldum egg is the chick outside of fiery path you can't properly interact with which is a shame.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1452    
    Old March 24th, 2014 (6:06 PM).
    sabertoothtigerz's Avatar
    sabertoothtigerz sabertoothtigerz is offline
       
      Join Date: Sep 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 20
      why doesnt the jagged pass and fiery pass have any wild pokemon in them?
      Reply With Quote
        #1453    
      Old March 25th, 2014 (8:27 AM).
      jpnm92 jpnm92 is offline
         
        Join Date: Jul 2013
        Location: Portugal
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Timid
        Posts: 21
        i am absolutely sure that they have
        Reply With Quote
          #1454    
        Old March 25th, 2014 (12:14 PM).
        sabertoothtigerz's Avatar
        sabertoothtigerz sabertoothtigerz is offline
           
          Join Date: Sep 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 20
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by jpnm92 View Post
          i am absolutely sure that they have
          im positively sure they arent there because ive checked with advanced map.
          Reply With Quote
            #1455    
          Old March 25th, 2014 (10:53 PM).
          crestedbooka crestedbooka is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2014
            Gender: Female
            Posts: 1
            Just beat e4 and wallace (surprisingly with a lv81 breloom and spore + leech seed combo as a lead)

            I was wondering two things!

            1- in the double battle in which you ally with steven, are his pokemon purposely underleveled to make it more of a challenge? That was the most difficult battle in the game so far since its a 1 vs 2 battle in the end

            2- was the iv rater in battle frontier moved or removed? I went to check and he just tells me his favorite pokemon is snorlax

            Sorry if it's been asked already!
            Great hack, btw, had tons of fun with it
            Reply With Quote
              #1456    
            Old March 26th, 2014 (7:11 PM).
            danbasker danbasker is offline
               
              Join Date: Dec 2013
              Posts: 1
              Can someone make a patch that makes expert emerald and moemon compatible? I've been trying to make one myself to no avail
              Reply With Quote
                #1457    
              Old March 27th, 2014 (12:29 PM).
              Nighthorse Nighthorse is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2011
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 4
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by sabertoothtigerz View Post
                im positively sure they arent there because ive checked with advanced map.
                Firey Path definitely has wild pokemon when you walk through the first part of it, dunno about the part that needs strength to get to cause I havent done it yet. Haven't been to Jagged yet.
                Reply With Quote
                  #1458    
                Old March 28th, 2014 (5:50 AM).
                dirkac's Avatar
                dirkac dirkac is offline
                scarfmaster asterisk
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2014
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 29
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by crestedbooka View Post
                  Just beat e4 and wallace (surprisingly with a lv81 breloom and spore + leech seed combo as a lead)

                  I was wondering two things!

                  1- in the double battle in which you ally with steven, are his pokemon purposely underleveled to make it more of a challenge? That was the most difficult battle in the game so far since its a 1 vs 2 battle in the end

                  2- was the iv rater in battle frontier moved or removed? I went to check and he just tells me his favorite pokemon is snorlax

                  Sorry if it's been asked already!
                  Great hack, btw, had tons of fun with it
                  1. It's due to it being incredibly hard to change Steven's Pokémon in that Battle.

                  2. Moved.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nighthorse View Post
                  Firey Path definitely has wild pokemon when you walk through the first part of it, dunno about the part that needs strength to get to cause I havent done it yet. Haven't been to Jagged yet.
                  The Strength area is the same area, also under the same map and class, so it would also have Pokémon.

                  Jagged Pass has Pokémon. Make sure you don't use Repels or the such, or have a Pokémon with Intimidate in the front, as the forner negates lower-Levelled Pokémon, and the latter makes Pokémon encounters somewhat rare, iirc.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1459    
                  Old March 29th, 2014 (10:03 PM).
                  Gigabeat's Avatar
                  Gigabeat Gigabeat is offline
                  Professionals and all.
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2014
                    Location: 50,000 light years and right
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Bold
                    Posts: 62
                    Just want to say this is a great hack, but the abilities doc dosen't seem to be fully completed yet?
                    For example, Mudkip has Sturdy but this was not reflected, and for example. Does blaziken have speed boost?
                    __________________


                    “We do have a lot in common.
                    The same air, the same Earth, the same sky.
                    Maybe if we started looking at
                    what's the same instead of
                    always looking at what's different,

                    ...well, who knows?”


                    ― Meowth

                    *~Ghost Type Fan Club~*
                    'Cause Normals can't touch Specials.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1460    
                    Old March 30th, 2014 (12:19 AM).
                    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                    Memento Mori
                    • Gold Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 14,508
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Gigabeat View Post
                    Just want to say this is a great hack, but the abilities doc dosen't seem to be fully completed yet?
                    For example, Mudkip has Sturdy but this was not reflected, and for example. Does blaziken have speed boost?
                    They are not incomplete, they are just using 3rd generation mechanics.
                    And Blaziken having Speed Boost was either removed due to making Blaziken OP or you just did not catch the one with Speed Boost as it's his second ability.
                    __________________
                    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1461    
                    Old April 3rd, 2014 (4:56 PM).
                    sabertoothtigerz's Avatar
                    sabertoothtigerz sabertoothtigerz is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 20
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Nighthorse View Post
                      Firey Path definitely has wild pokemon when you walk through the first part of it, dunno about the part that needs strength to get to cause I havent done it yet. Haven't been to Jagged yet.
                      i hope you're right..i'll give this hack a go then..
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1462    
                      Old April 4th, 2014 (4:04 AM).
                      MachoPony's Avatar
                      MachoPony MachoPony is offline
                      Resident Brony
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2011
                        Location: Equestria
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 231
                        i swear to jebus ive been searching for a ralts for the last hour i want a clamperl dammit! and cannot find one on route 102
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1463    
                        Old April 4th, 2014 (6:50 AM).
                        sabertoothtigerz's Avatar
                        sabertoothtigerz sabertoothtigerz is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 20
                          I've tested fiery pass and there is NO wild pokemon in there whatsoever, everytime i open the areas of jagged path and fiery pass on my advanced map i get an error message saying: (ERROR: ENOTAPOINTER) ADVANCEDMAPERROR (5): value $0002F0 is not a pointer! please contakt [email protected]

                          that's the value error for jagged path this is the value error within the same message BUT FOR fiery pass $000364

                          if anyone knows what this means please reply to me here.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1464    
                          Old April 4th, 2014 (7:16 AM).
                          mamamama mamamama is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2014
                            Posts: 180
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by sabertoothtigerz View Post
                            I've tested fiery pass and there is NO wild pokemon in there whatsoever, everytime i open the areas of jagged path and fiery pass on my advanced map i get an error message saying: (ERROR: ENOTAPOINTER) ADVANCEDMAPERROR (5): value $0002F0 is not a pointer! please contakt [email protected]

                            that's the value error for jagged path this is the value error within the same message BUT FOR fiery pass $000364

                            if anyone knows what this means please reply to me here.
                            That error sometimes comes up in Advance Map 1.95 when you edit pokemon from fishing and grass at the same time without saving/switching maps inbetween (no idea why it happens or what triggers it, but that's my experience). What you can do is to open the rom in Advance Map 1.92 (which does not glitch out on this error) and edit the Pokemon yourself to what is supposed to be in those areas.

                            I'm not sure if there are other solutions to this, there probably are, but that's one way to do it.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #1465    
                            Old April 4th, 2014 (7:48 AM).
                            sabertoothtigerz's Avatar
                            sabertoothtigerz sabertoothtigerz is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 20
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by mamamama View Post
                              That error sometimes comes up in Advance Map 1.95 when you edit pokemon from fishing and grass at the same time without saving/switching maps inbetween (no idea why it happens or what triggers it, but that's my experience). What you can do is to open the rom in Advance Map 1.92 (which does not glitch out on this error) and edit the Pokemon yourself to what is supposed to be in those areas.

                              I'm not sure if there are other solutions to this, there probably are, but that's one way to do it.
                              I can confirm in fact what u just said as truthfull, thank u 1.9.2 does indeed seem to work fine with the wild encounter rate.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #1466    
                              Old April 4th, 2014 (12:41 PM).
                              nouchken's Avatar
                              nouchken nouchken is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2012
                                Location: Belgium
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Calm
                                Posts: 15
                                Hello. =D

                                Can anyone tell us/ me where we could find the latest expert emerald hack?
                                I don't know how to find it (even though I've used the "search option" and
                                searched the adequate link on this tread.

                                I thant you for your help.

                                Nouchken
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #1467    
                                Old April 5th, 2014 (12:48 AM).
                                rayanuri rayanuri is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2014
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 1
                                  how to can I download your Pokemon GBA Rom?
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #1468    
                                  Old April 5th, 2014 (1:47 AM).
                                  dirkac's Avatar
                                  dirkac dirkac is offline
                                  scarfmaster asterisk
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2014
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Timid
                                    Posts: 29
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by nouchken View Post
                                    Hello. =D

                                    Can anyone tell us/ me where we could find the latest expert emerald hack?
                                    I don't know how to find it (even though I've used the "search option" and
                                    searched the adequate link on this tread.

                                    I thant you for your help.

                                    Nouchken
                                    It's the attached item on the first post.

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by rayanuri View Post
                                    how to can I download your Pokemon GBA Rom?
                                    You download the Patch, download a clean Emerald ROM, Patch the Emerald ROM with the Expert Emerald Patch, and then open it in whatever Emulator you'd like.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #1469    
                                    Old April 5th, 2014 (4:15 AM).
                                    nouchken's Avatar
                                    nouchken nouchken is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2012
                                      Location: Belgium
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Posts: 15
                                      Hello Dirkac,

                                      I thank you a lot for your explanation, ;°)

                                      Have a nice day
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #1470    
                                      Old April 5th, 2014 (5:13 AM). Edited April 5th, 2014 by Viperaran.
                                      Viperaran Viperaran is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Oct 2012
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 2
                                        Searching for a Larvitar for 2 hours now, just unlucky or are they bugged?

                                        EDIT: Oh and the girl outside fiery path is bugged and won't give me an egg but instead it shows random surfing animations around the map.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #1471    
                                        Old April 5th, 2014 (11:00 AM).
                                        Monet2002 Monet2002 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Aug 2013
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Posts: 1
                                          How did you make the pokemon sprites generate a battle with that pokemon??
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #1472    
                                          Old April 7th, 2014 (7:52 AM).
                                          I_AM_KIRA I_AM_KIRA is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2014
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 1
                                            Hi.
                                            I downloaded the rom but i dont know how to open it.
                                            Thanks.
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #1473    
                                            Old April 14th, 2014 (7:41 PM).
                                            Benedict87's Avatar
                                            Benedict87 Benedict87 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2013
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 179
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by I_AM_KIRA View Post
                                              Hi.
                                              I downloaded the rom but i dont know how to open it.
                                              Thanks.
                                              Your answer to that is on thread # 1469.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #1474    
                                              Old April 14th, 2014 (10:16 PM).
                                              badtrainerno.1 badtrainerno.1 is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Apr 2014
                                                Posts: 1
                                                This is such a great hack, hope some time it can implement the physical/special split. Though patching it with another hack works fine.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #1475    
                                                Old April 15th, 2014 (5:55 PM).
                                                supanut2000 supanut2000 is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Dec 2013
                                                  Location: Bangkok, Thailand
                                                  Age: 21
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 92
                                                  Nice hack! This hack is indeed more difficult; it's just past the third gym, but...wow, trainers' pokemon are in their low to mid 30s level range!
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:04 PM.