• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DexHolderBlue's Work~

DexHolderBlue

The Sneaky Thief
    Years
    Okay, here we go. My own art thread. Yay~

These are all drawn and colored by hand (obviously). I know they're not the best, but I'm working to improve. Let's just say...I'm far better off than I was. xD

Most of my recent ones are Pokespe characters. And yes, I know the images are freaking huge. ^^; Enjoy~

Blue:
    DexHolderBlue's Work~

Crystal:
    DexHolderBlue's Work~

Silver:
    DexHolderBlue's Work~

Green (sitting on air):
    DexHolderBlue's Work~

Yellow:
    DexHolderBlue's Work~

Blue and Silver:
    DexHolderBlue's Work~

Also, for any fans out there of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, which there may or may not be, here I have Shadow Queen Peach, with some (obvious) customizations, and a craptastic background to boot~

DexHolderBlue's Work~

Here's the black and white version for anyone who's interested:

https://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/pkmntrainerblue8/Drawings/Picture003-1-1-1.jpg

That's all for now. I'll update soon with new drawings, and perhaps some of my older ones (all of which are characters from Pokemon Colosseum).

Update: New Princess Peach lineart:

DexHolderBlue's Work~

The border in back of her is for some sort of attempt at a background that I'm going to do. I know it's not straight, but that will be fixed in the colored version. xD

Last edited:
    Back