Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #126    
Old October 20th, 2011 (12:25 AM).
Zamorak's Avatar
Zamorak Zamorak is offline
Well, i'm back =P
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: U.S. East Coast
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 1,218
    Hmmm, i'll just wait since it's so late already >.>
    [Got distracted playing Legend of Zelda : Oracle of Seasons "]
    __________________
    We are falling apart
    We are coming together
    We are falling apart
    We are coming together
    We are falling apart
    We are coming together
    And then it all makes sense again

    SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE!
    ▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
    So awesome that its a win
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #127    
    Old October 20th, 2011 (5:40 AM).
    かずき Kazuki's Avatar
    かずき Kazuki かずき Kazuki is offline
    Feeling down and broken...~
       
      Join Date: Oct 2011
      Location: In the Shadows...
      Age: 23
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 73
      W00t, cmon Michaela/Nakuzami, kick it off!! :D
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #128    
      Old October 20th, 2011 (7:06 AM). Edited October 20th, 2011 by James in Flames.
      James in Flames's Avatar
      James in Flames James in Flames is offline
      Cooooool!
         
        Join Date: Oct 2011
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 53
        Gonna edit Suicune into my SU.
        __________________
        Nicodemus Grey's Pokemon
        Level 49 Rotom (N/A)
        Level 45 Cohagrigus (M)
        Level 42 Chandelure (F)
        Level 39 Haunter (M)
        Level 44 Froslass (F)
        Reply With Quote
          #129    
        Old October 20th, 2011 (11:34 AM).
        かずき Kazuki's Avatar
        かずき Kazuki かずき Kazuki is offline
        Feeling down and broken...~
           
          Join Date: Oct 2011
          Location: In the Shadows...
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 73
          Hmm... I have three guesses as to why we're picking Legendaries. May I state my queries, of shall I silence myself?
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #130    
          Old October 20th, 2011 (11:57 AM).
          xXJumboShrimpXx xXJumboShrimpXx is offline
             
            Join Date: Jul 2011
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 309
            If its any thing like being a legendary or using them, I would hate it...
            Reply With Quote
              #131    
            Old October 20th, 2011 (1:02 PM).
            Nakuzami's Avatar
            Nakuzami Nakuzami is online now
            Babashook
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Sep 2010
            Location: Babapride
            Age: 19
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 6,065
            Well, I'm on my phone right now so I can't very well make a good IC post. You all can make intro posts though if you want :D

            @Kazuki & Jumbo - I'm not at liberty to say but, Jumbo, I'm not quite sure if it could fall under one of those categories.
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #132    
            Old October 20th, 2011 (1:17 PM).
            SkyisUmbreon's Avatar
            SkyisUmbreon SkyisUmbreon is offline
            But it Refused
               
              Join Date: Jan 2011
              Location: Wherever my rump rests
              Age: 21
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Bold
              Posts: 806
              I'm pretty sure I have a good idea of what the Legendaries are for, but meh
              __________________
              i’Ve gOt tO BeLiEvE At wHaT My hEaRt tElLs iN Me, EvEn iF It’s a fAkE ThInG

              4/13
              Reply With Quote
                #133    
              Old October 20th, 2011 (1:27 PM).
              Nakuzami's Avatar
              Nakuzami Nakuzami is online now
              Babashook
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Sep 2010
              Location: Babapride
              Age: 19
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Jolly
              Posts: 6,065
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by SkyisUmbreon View Post
              I'm pretty sure I have a good idea of what the Legendaries are for, but meh
              Shh, no telling! ;P
              I should be able to post/bring us all together in a few hours, but until then, make your characters known!
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #134    
              Old October 20th, 2011 (1:58 PM).
              xXJumboShrimpXx xXJumboShrimpXx is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2011
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 309
                Oki dokie! Ill make my first post now. TO THE IC!
                Reply With Quote
                  #135    
                Old October 20th, 2011 (2:23 PM). Edited October 20th, 2011 by MichaelaTheUchiha.
                MichaelaTheUchiha's Avatar
                MichaelaTheUchiha MichaelaTheUchiha is offline
                Forever Shawol and Aileean
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2010
                  Location: Sinnoh
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 2,082
                  Good. Make your first posts, people! And what do you mean "start things off"? I've already started things off!

                  Okay, I added the accepted people, but I have NO idea how to do that thing where the SU post is the link of the name.
                  __________________
                  "I want to become the SHINee that will exist in your hearts and be remembered forever." - Leader Onew

                  http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
                  Reply With Quote
                    #136    
                  Old October 20th, 2011 (3:02 PM).
                  Stingray's Avatar
                  Stingray Stingray is offline
                  Space elves FTW
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2010
                    Location: I have no idea anymore
                    Posts: 1,007
                    First non GM to post...

                    I tried to set it up to make it easily to get Magnus into the group. Also I'll start working on my other character once I've caught up with all the RPs I'm in (I have 2 more to post in for sure and I need to check my own RP to see if I need to push it along some or continue to wait for others.)

                    Also if no one noticed (or knew) Rascal the Furret's actions are kind of based off a real life ferret (most awesome but stinky pets ever!).
                    Reply With Quote
                      #137    
                    Old October 20th, 2011 (4:48 PM).
                    Scarf Blade's Avatar
                    Scarf Blade Scarf Blade is offline
                    Ok, what did I do now?
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2011
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 352
                      Twenty disposable NPCs on the wall, twenty disposable NPCs~
                      Throw a frag, free Dontae from the snag--

                      No more disposable NPCs on the wall~! *takes a bow*

                      I don't do kid's parties nor weddings! ;p
                      __________________


                      Murder has never been so adorable. H3H3H3H3H3H3 >:]
                      Reply With Quote
                        #138    
                      Old October 20th, 2011 (5:08 PM). Edited October 20th, 2011 by Nakuzami.
                      Nakuzami's Avatar
                      Nakuzami Nakuzami is online now
                      Babashook
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2010
                      Location: Babapride
                      Age: 19
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Posts: 6,065
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MichaelaTheUchiha View Post
                      Good. Make your first posts, people! And what do you mean "start things off"? I've already started things off!
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MichaelaTheUchiha View Post

                      Okay, I added the accepted people, but I have NO idea how to do that thing where the SU post is the link of the name.
                      Yeah, I was going to ask you if you knew how to Hyperlink... or is it that you don't know how to get their SUs... no, I'm assuming it's Hyperlinking. Well, highlight what you want to add the link to, copy the URL of the link or whatever, and then click the Hyperlink button, which is the earth with the chain thing or something. Very simple...

                      Well, now Ima post~! I might post using Kris before I actually have his SU up... but I will definately have it up before my second post using him! ;3

                      @Scarf Blade - Barricade = Mystic forcefield that government has absolutely nothing to do with, and in fact are trying to get rid of. The forcefield appeared as soon as the very first person was infected, so no one escaped/was evactuated(that was to everybody there, really) Also, could you tone down the number of survivors you had in your post? Maybe down to like... no more than ten, including your characters? Also, could you not blow them all up?
                      Also, that's how I imagined it, dunno if Michaela thought something different.
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #139    
                      Old October 20th, 2011 (6:16 PM).
                      かずき Kazuki's Avatar
                      かずき Kazuki かずき Kazuki is offline
                      Feeling down and broken...~
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2011
                        Location: In the Shadows...
                        Age: 23
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Quiet
                        Posts: 73
                        there! finished my first post! Anyone mind reading and giving me feedback?

                        http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6897532&postcount=5
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #140    
                        Old October 20th, 2011 (6:23 PM).
                        Scarf Blade's Avatar
                        Scarf Blade Scarf Blade is offline
                        Ok, what did I do now?
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2011
                          Age: 23
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 352
                          awww... now that just ruins my post, and I can't do anything about it right now because I have to go to bed. That and I won't be on long enough tomorrow to restart my post all over again edit it until late in the night O . o

                          but fine, I'll change it when I can
                          __________________


                          Murder has never been so adorable. H3H3H3H3H3H3 >:]
                          Reply With Quote
                            #141    
                          Old October 20th, 2011 (6:32 PM).
                          MichaelaTheUchiha's Avatar
                          MichaelaTheUchiha MichaelaTheUchiha is offline
                          Forever Shawol and Aileean
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2010
                            Location: Sinnoh
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 2,082
                            I imagined the same thing as Nakuzami, actually. xD Yes, you'll have to edit, Scarf. =P I SHALL FORCE YOU LIKE THE NAGGER I AM.
                            __________________
                            "I want to become the SHINee that will exist in your hearts and be remembered forever." - Leader Onew

                            http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
                            Reply With Quote
                              #142    
                            Old October 20th, 2011 (7:09 PM).
                            Nakuzami's Avatar
                            Nakuzami Nakuzami is online now
                            Babashook
                            • Crystal Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2010
                            Location: Babapride
                            Age: 19
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Jolly
                            Posts: 6,065
                            Lol, well I'm posting in a few seconds, AS SOON AS I ADD MAH STARZ, and then you all get to see the big BOOM and get mauled by zombies as you make your way to big BOOM. Ignore the big collapse though, you wouldn't be able to see that as it's in the west side. ^.^ Good luck with your zombie hunting everyone!
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #143    
                            Old October 20th, 2011 (7:27 PM).
                            Zamorak's Avatar
                            Zamorak Zamorak is offline
                            Well, i'm back =P
                               
                              Join Date: May 2010
                              Location: U.S. East Coast
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 1,218
                              I had my own bit of fun, I think people will go to the explosion over the fire though, since a fire wouldn't be too unexpected in zombie apocalyptica what with all the buildings falling into disrepair and such =P
                              __________________
                              We are falling apart
                              We are coming together
                              We are falling apart
                              We are coming together
                              We are falling apart
                              We are coming together
                              And then it all makes sense again

                              SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE!
                              ▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
                              ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
                              ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
                              ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
                              So awesome that its a win
                              Reply With Quote
                                #144    
                              Old October 20th, 2011 (9:13 PM). Edited October 20th, 2011 by Stingray.
                              Stingray's Avatar
                              Stingray Stingray is offline
                              Space elves FTW
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2010
                                Location: I have no idea anymore
                                Posts: 1,007
                                Um ok that was an interesting start... honestly a radio call out to all survivors would have been a better start (cliche' I know). Honestly I don't know how I'm going to make Magnus join the group since his main goal is to survive... which means STAYING AWAY FROM THE ZOMBIES. Going to zombie central with a few possible other survivors is honestly suicidal.

                                Don't get me wrong I want to join you but going to the explosion would be a complete 180 of the character's main goal. I'll try to think of a way to work it so he can join you...

                                You should have waited for the epic fireworks show to happen when we were already together IMHO.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #145    
                                Old October 20th, 2011 (10:11 PM).
                                James in Flames's Avatar
                                James in Flames James in Flames is offline
                                Cooooool!
                                   
                                  Join Date: Oct 2011
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 53
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
                                  Um ok that was an interesting start... honestly a radio call out to all survivors would have been a better start (cliche' I know). Honestly I don't know how I'm going to make Magnus join the group since his main goal is to survive... which means STAYING AWAY FROM THE ZOMBIES. Going to zombie central with a few possible other survivors is honestly suicidal.

                                  Don't get me wrong I want to join you but going to the explosion would be a complete 180 of the character's main goal. I'll try to think of a way to work it so he can join you...

                                  You should have waited for the epic fireworks show to happen when we were already together IMHO.
                                  I was about to say something similar, I'm trying hard to think of why my character would want to go there...I mean, she wants to protect herself, she doesn't care too much about the other people, and barring a sudden change in courage and an invasion of her 'home' at the ice skating rink, I can't see why she'd want to go there...thinking about what to do now, hmm.
                                  __________________
                                  Nicodemus Grey's Pokemon
                                  Level 49 Rotom (N/A)
                                  Level 45 Cohagrigus (M)
                                  Level 42 Chandelure (F)
                                  Level 39 Haunter (M)
                                  Level 44 Froslass (F)
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #146    
                                  Old October 21st, 2011 (11:09 AM).
                                  Nakuzami's Avatar
                                  Nakuzami Nakuzami is online now
                                  Babashook
                                  • Crystal Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2010
                                  Location: Babapride
                                  Age: 19
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Jolly
                                  Posts: 6,065
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
                                  Um ok that was an interesting start... honestly a radio call out to all survivors would have been a better start (cliche' I know). Honestly I don't know how I'm going to make Magnus join the group since his main goal is to survive... which means STAYING AWAY FROM THE ZOMBIES. Going to zombie central with a few possible other survivors is honestly suicidal.

                                  Don't get me wrong I want to join you but going to the explosion would be a complete 180 of the character's main goal. I'll try to think of a way to work it so he can join you...

                                  You should have waited for the epic fireworks show to happen when we were already together IMHO.
                                  I know, but that's boring and... *Must go ask Michaela if radios work* They probably do, but who knows, we're inside a mystical barrier XD

                                  Um, well, since the explosion kind of attracted all of the zombies, you guys could get attacked by a bunch of zombies and stuff and get pushed towards where Destiny is, OR you could be one of the people Valiant the Unfezant spotted and followed him BEFORE the fireworks display. That way you wouldn't know that you were heading to your doom ^.^
                                  Though if you guys really want, I could tone down the explosion a little.

                                  Also, I might have been half asleep when I wrote the post, or just not thinking, and then just went all-out rather than doing something simple X3
                                  Now that I am thinking... well, the only buildings I actually destroyed were on the west side, the rest are just on fire along with A FLARE BEING SHOT INTO THE AIR so that you guys know there's people, and for a big zombie fight. Don't worry, Balice won't run out of zombies anytime soon. Let's just assume it's the size of New York City or something.
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #147    
                                  Old October 21st, 2011 (11:34 AM).
                                  SkyisUmbreon's Avatar
                                  SkyisUmbreon SkyisUmbreon is offline
                                  But it Refused
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                                    Location: Wherever my rump rests
                                    Age: 21
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Bold
                                    Posts: 806
                                    waiiiit I'm about to do something boss!!! As long as Nakazumi doesn't mind me meeting up with Kris
                                    __________________
                                    i’Ve gOt tO BeLiEvE At wHaT My hEaRt tElLs iN Me, EvEn iF It’s a fAkE ThInG

                                    4/13
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #148    
                                    Old October 21st, 2011 (11:47 AM). Edited October 21st, 2011 by Stingray.
                                    Stingray's Avatar
                                    Stingray Stingray is offline
                                    Space elves FTW
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2010
                                      Location: I have no idea anymore
                                      Posts: 1,007
                                      Personally I think its best to bring the characters together first before unleashing h*** on them. Give the survivors hope... the finding of other survivors and the resulting morale boost before crushing it with a large event. Making them all feel hopeless once again...

                                      Starting off strong is a great way to grab attention (it was a great idea for a o crud moment), but I feel like you started off TOO strong too quick. The way you wrote it kind of feels like your starting off with the Grand Finale... so everything after it will be less intense feeling unless you go the "must top my last event" route which means somehow you have to top the last big event and that can quickly spiral out of control especially with how big of a bang you started with. Just a normal walk in the park and o my gosh 100 zombies coming from all angles! becomes o look target practice we just took on 5,000 zombies while completely unorganized, and now we are organized those 100 are nothing more than our daily warm up... anyone want to get pizza afterword?


                                      **NOTE this is opinion your the GM its your say in things, but I thought I'd say something since I honestly having a hard time thinking of HOW to make my character come to you while still acting like the desperate survivor... yes he wants to join others, but no one has any idea if there is STILL a survivor next to the explosion but what they do know is there is a MASSIVE horde of zombies there. Personally I would be running in the opposite direction. Following your bird pokemon might work until the explosion and then my character will instantly try to find the fastest and safest way once again AWAY from the massive Zombie homing beacon. So only hope there is he gets to the building as it explodes.... I guess I could work that.... but there is another issue with that.

                                      Honestly depends on the radio... towered ones might work if the tower is still in the city and not damaged (like what radio stations use). Then you have your Line of sight ones... Radios do use batteries usually, and your the GM its your RP so you can say this and this will work.

                                      I honestly wonder if this RP is going to kind of pace like the old Hunters of the Reckoning game on the Xbox where we start off fighting zombies but later start fighting all sorts of twisted undead soulless horrors as we look deeper into the cause and story behind it...
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #149    
                                      Old October 21st, 2011 (12:11 PM).
                                      xXJumboShrimpXx xXJumboShrimpXx is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2011
                                        Nature: Relaxed
                                        Posts: 309
                                        @Stingray does make sense, I don't feel like fighting anything thats like Dead Island.

                                        So how are we gonna do this? Should I edit my post to follow the Unfezant?
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #150    
                                        Old October 21st, 2011 (12:45 PM).
                                        Nakuzami's Avatar
                                        Nakuzami Nakuzami is online now
                                        Babashook
                                        • Crystal Tier
                                         
                                        Join Date: Sep 2010
                                        Location: Babapride
                                        Age: 19
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Jolly
                                        Posts: 6,065
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by SkyisUmbreon View Post
                                        waiiiit I'm about to do something boss!!! As long as Nakazumi doesn't mind me meeting up with Kris
                                        Tis fine. Although, Kris likely won't leave the west side and if you want to stick with him, you won't be able to have your awkward relationship with Miharu for a little while :>

                                        @Stingray - I think that could work, big explosion could happen in the next post or two :3 That is if Jumbo, Zamorak, and Deep don't mind editing their posts? Either that or they could come after Valiant has met the other survivors and dragged them back to the hotel, that way they don't have to edit their posts? Any way is fine with me, as I DID do that a little early... What drugs was I on when I planned this out? Lol X3

                                        Okay, so I have some sort of a skeleton of a new plan.
                                        Survivors follow Unfezant -> Meet at the hotel -> After everybody's all like "Oh hai der :O" we can get attacked by a large horde of zombies(that 100 Stingray mentioned?) -> Destiny throws a molotov and something in a near building explodes(a survivors attempt at creating a defense?) -> THEN a bigger horde comes, about 500. We all run and hide/kill zombehs!
                                        Sound good?
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                        Reply
                                        Quick Reply

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:00 PM.