Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com

Old October 21st, 2011 (6:05 AM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
    You started it. XD And if Zorua gets involved, that might promt Dusk to lash out. :D

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )

Relevant Advertising!

Old October 21st, 2011 (7:39 AM).
    Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
      This is my SU for a young adult. :3

What is your name? Do you have any nicknames? Have your changed your identity multiple times?

Its Kaylee Yamato! Hey, what if I met another Kaylee? OH MY GOD, THAT WOULD BE SOOOO COOL! I'd be like: Hey, what's your name? I'm Kaylee. OH MY GOD! YOUR NAME IS KAYLEE TOO?! WE MUST DO STUFF TOGETHER!"

And nah, I haven't changed my name. If I did, maybe It'll be spiders. Spiders Yamato! Though, maybe some people would be then scared of me, because some people are afraid of spiders, you know? But come onnnn... they are so cute!

How old are you? Please keep in mind you must be seventeen or older in order to apply for this position.

ROWR, I AM EXACTLY AGE LEVEL 100!!

Kidding! I'm only 19. ONLY 19. See? People tell me all the time I should act like a 24 year-old, but HAH! 24 IS A LOWER NUMBER THAN 19 SO I'LL PASS AWAY SOONER!

Sucks to those who are older, hehe.

This is a minor question but it must be asked: what gender are you? All kinds are accepted here.

Oho, I'm Female. Though, I can understand why you'd ask what gender I am -- people tell me all the time that I'm like an alien. Though..are aliens genderless?

Nah... I don't think so.

Describe your appearance for us, so we know just who we will be interviewing.

Okay, well, my hair is all brown, which makes me a brunette, which is pretty long; its long enough to reach my mid back. Also! Also, I'm not that tall or short! PERFECT HEIGHT, BABY! Though, I wonder what its like to be tall sometimes. People might ask me: "how's the weather up there?" And I'd reply: "Oh, its A-OK!" Mmm, also! ALSO, I really hate having long hair sometimes. I usually have to blow it out of my face, you know? It sucks, bro. Though, thanks to this hair bandanna I'm wearing, my hair is always in check! So its all good. I'm also not that fat or skinny eaither! SO PUT AWAY THOSE DIET PILLS, I'M GETTING CHEESEBURGERS! Thoug, only one because I'm not that hungry.

What do I like wearing? This head-bandanna I'm wearing! I LOOOVE BANDANNAS -- ESPECIALLY THIS ONE! Because its orange, like the sun! And oh my god -- isn't the sun great, by the way? I LOVE THE SUN! I want to travel to it one day, and burn up in it satmosphere! BEST. DEATH. EVER! Okay, I also like to wear a black dress, because I like to act all formal and stuff...Well, its as black as night, you know? And its easy to walk around in, because its pretty thin! I usually keep the small top of my dress open, so that I can show my silver necklace! I bought it at Celdon, its really cooL! Silver is a lucky color; they say that you can do a backflip in 30 days! Though I never really liked gym, haha...

How do you behave? How do others perceive you? Are you able to handle children?

OOH MY GOD I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT MYSELF -- OKAY, OKAY...actually, I already wrote this on a dry board, and recorded it on this video tape! Well...not a dry board because I don't have one, but at the top of my fridge. Okay, ANYWAY! This is what I wrote:

Hello! So many things must of happened to you guys during this year! Like some of you might of had new boyfriends, or girlfriends, or baddass jobs!

Or some of you might of been given birth in the last year and you are just reading this while you are nursing! Congratulations!

Also, odds are that some of you might of died this year. Goodbye to those who have died.
      ...Not that you are reading this. If you are dead, and you ARE reading this, don't feel like you have to tell me with some kind of signal or something!

Anyway, I have to write about myself, right? [took me a while to figure out which 'write' and 'right' I had to use]. People have told me that I'm a ditz. Um...what's a ditz anyway, is it short for: ditzerriamgarian? THERE IS NO SUCH WORD, GUYS. Ahhh, I also a giddy-up and go person! Except in mornings, I really hate mornings. If I was a morning person, I'd be drinking a lot more diet coke! People also tell me that I'm a type of person that usually gives them a daily glass of 'what the hell are you saying' juice. It must be really good juice...though I'd be sooo pissed if it was grape flavored; I HATE GRAPES. Bottom line, I'm energetic and eccentric, except I like saying the word "energetic" more because it makes my mouth less tired!

And OMG- KIDS? I LOVE KIDS! Though, they usually don't like me because the way I talk, and the way I walk, and the way I say the word "mysterious", and the way I brush my hair, and how I thought the tooth fairy was real, oh and I like cake, especially the ones with chocolate chips in them, and yeaaaah.

Please give us some information on your background. If there are certain things you don't want to talk about, that is perfectly understandable. Why are you performing this task? What propelled you to be a supervisor?

Oh my god, first, I'm like, really tired of writing on this fridge, so I'm going to use the stove instead. Anyway, I became a supervisor because -- OH MY GOD WRITING ON THE STOVE IS MUCH, MUCH BETTER. Oh, I was talking about supervising: I chose to be a supervisor, because it sounded like fun! I was in this academy see, and I graduated, so now I get to mentor little kids! THIS GIRL IS EXCITED! And....hmmm....what were those thigns caleld again? Oh yeah, Darigans. They are soscary, you know? Kidnapping people and pokemon, so someone has to stand up to them, right? RIGHT!? SO KAYLEE IS ON THE JOB!

I guess I can tell you a bit about my history: I was born in Celdon; that's in Kanto you know! AND OH MY GOD -- CELDON HAS THE BEST. STORES. EVER! THE CLOTHES ON SALE! OH MY GOD, THE CLOTHES ON SALE, THE CLOTHES ON SALE, OH MY GOD, THE CLOTHES ON SALE, OH MY GOD. Anyways, my mom was the type that said: 'hard work pays off' so she was mostly a working woman, and she got paid a lot of money, you know? Anyways, we were living in Celdon until my mother got a transfer to Hoenn, and I was like NOOO THE CLOTHES!! But Hoenn wasn't so bad, you know? I got to meet so many people, eat lots of cake, and yeaaah. I then heard about that academy ran by Steven, the champion, and I was sooo excited, so I joined up! The classes were super easy, and I graduated a couple of years after! And that's how I became a pokementor!

What Pokemon do you carry with you? What moves do they know and how strong are they? Do they have distinct personalities. Be aware you can only have three with you at level thirty.

OH MY GOD, MY POKEMON ARE SUPER! I'll show you a few pictures.

Like this one: This is my Milotic! I named it Amer, because Amer is a pretty name! I caught it years ago, and it's super beautiful! Though sometimes, its a little...stuck up. Its like being siblings with a rich spoiled brat, you know? HOWEVER, its pretty strong! In fact, I say she's the strongest pokemon I have! It knows the moves: Surf, Ice Beam, Recover, and Hypnosis!

Okay, okay, this one is a picture of my Roserade. I named it Maka, because well...I can! It's a nice name! Anyways, it pretty much has a carefree nature, one that goes-along-with-the-flow, you know? It's pretty calm, but can get suuuper testy when its angry. It's...okay, It doesn't really battle that much. She has the moves: Poison Jab, Sleep Powder, Energy Ball, and Weather Ball, my favourite move!

Finally, this is a picture of my Lucario! I named it Pawprint, because its a puppy! PUPPIES LEAVE SMALL PAWPRINTS! It's pretty serious; it doesn't like jokes that much, and isn't 'super crazy' about anything fun. Its actually pretty much a downer sometimes, but, that's what makes him cool! And it's also pretty strong; It likes to battle a lot! It has the moves Force Palm, Bone Rush, Counter, and Dark Pulse!

Hawthorne Guardian
      Moderator of Video Games
      Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
      Sylvie
      Old October 21st, 2011 (11:53 AM).
      You just can't shake me.

Nature: Brave
        I am back in town and ready to post. Sorry for my absence!
        Old October 21st, 2011 (11:55 AM).
        I'm still a tamer. I have my pride!

Nature: Sassy
          Welcome back! Hope you are ready to rock!

Old October 21st, 2011 (12:02 PM).
          You just can't shake me.

Of course I am. What all should I include in my post? Just so I get a feel of things. I don't want to go off base, or... Suck.
            Old October 21st, 2011 (12:09 PM).

For right now I'd say, go on up to Littleroot Town to talk with Birch. Doronjo will post what the mentors will be dealing with next.

Old October 21st, 2011 (12:12 PM).
              You just can't shake me.

I shall do that, then. I am going to try and post now, but if I cannot I will still be posting tonight.
                Old October 21st, 2011 (12:13 PM).

No problem. Whenever you're ready.

Old October 21st, 2011 (12:26 PM). Edited October 21st, 2011 by ohHeyVaporeon..
                  You just can't shake me.

I was able to get my post in after all. I am headed out of town for a football game, but I will be back later tonight for sure.
                    Old October 21st, 2011 (4:05 PM).
                    Gaiden

Juuust curious: how would your characters react to mine. xD
                      Well first, did you guys like my SU? :3
                      /tried to make it as interesting as I could~ :3

Hawthorne Guardian
                      Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
                      Old October 21st, 2011 (4:09 PM).

I love your character. XD If Jen wasn't already paired up with Miharu, she's the one I would want Jen with. XD Jen would get so annoyed by her. It would be hilarious. :D

Jen would probably want to kill her shortly after meeting her. And if she annoyed Jen too much, Jen would likely try to make goos on that desire. :D

Old October 21st, 2011 (4:13 PM).

You and I already discussed this. Between her and Nai, we'd have the apocalypse. XD

Old October 21st, 2011 (4:23 PM).
                          Gaiden

Well, I'll make a trainer that could rival each of yours; that could be funny. :3

Hawthorne Guardian
                            Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
                            Old October 21st, 2011 (4:25 PM).

Jen and Nai are already pretty good rivals with each other. XD Though that's cool with me if you do that. XD
                              What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

Old October 21st, 2011 (4:26 PM).
                              Back To My Origins

Interesting Character. Your SU Is Actually Pretty Funny. :)
                                Old October 21st, 2011 (4:50 PM).
                                Crazy and Loving It!

Location: The biggest city in the middle of nowhere!
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  I think she and Jackie would get along great. Somehow I imagine them being all "OH MY GOD, THAT DRESS IS SO CUTE!" and stuff like that. xD

Old October 21st, 2011 (7:51 PM). Edited October 21st, 2011 by ohHeyVaporeon..
                                  You just can't shake me.

I like your character as well. She's pretty great. I see my Javyn being able to get along pretty well with all the characters so far. I really, REALLY like how all the characters have shaped up.
                                    Old October 22nd, 2011 (6:11 AM).
                                    Gaiden

Kay' mentors, its time to meet your partnered trainers!
                                      have fun~ :3

Hawthorne Guardian
                                      Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
                                      Old October 22nd, 2011 (6:29 AM).
                                      MichaelaTheUchiha MichaelaTheUchiha is offline
                                      Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
                                        Darn. I thought that the interview was going to be given to the mentors. xD

Alright, I'll have to change my post a bit...

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
                                        Old October 22nd, 2011 (11:51 AM).
                                        ohHeyVaporeon. ohHeyVaporeon. is offline
                                        You just can't shake me.

I know I ask a lot of questions, but I swear, one of these days I'll stop... Maybe. xD

Should we (the mentors) just go ahead and post, or wait on our trainers to post first? I don't want to jump the gun or anything.
                                          Old October 22nd, 2011 (12:04 PM).
                                          Gaiden

It doesn't matter~ :3

You could schedule with your partner or something. xD

Hawthorne Guardian
                                            Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
                                            Old October 22nd, 2011 (12:11 PM).
                                            Pirate Hunter Pirate Hunter is offline
                                            Back To My Origins

They Say First Impressions Are Important. Let's See How Mine Is...
                                              Old October 22nd, 2011 (1:07 PM).
                                              You just can't shake me.

Location: Good ole' Georgia, USA
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
                                                It doesn't matter~ :3

You could schedule with your partner or something. xD
                                                I think I'll do that. Maybe... xD

Nah, I will. Time to learn some patience.
                                                Old October 22nd, 2011 (9:55 PM).
                                                Karma Police Karma Police is offline
                                                Arrest this man

Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Pirate Hunter View Post
                                                  They Say First Impressions Are Important. Let's See How Mine Is...
                                                  Yours, is going to be bad. Just sayin' :)
                                                  Old October 22nd, 2011 (9:57 PM).
                                                  You just can't shake me.

Location: Good ole' Georgia, USA
                                                    I have to say, I really, really like everyone's characters so far. Mentors, trainers... Everyone is unique.

Quick Reply