• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Energies [T] (OOC +SU)

Pirate Hunter

Back To My Origins
Years
The Story:

Spoiler:

Energies:

Spoiler:

What the RPer Does:

Spoiler:

Background History:

Spoiler:

Rules:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Places of Interest

Spoiler:

Accepted Characters

First Republic

Pirate Hunter: Name: Hiro Kouhei, The Wanderer

Spoiler:

Nideous: Name: Marcus Swift, or Swifttail if in his wolf form

Spoiler:

Aura Rift: Name: Oscar (Oz) Damian Kaleb

Spoiler:

Niriate: Name: Tessa of the Wastes, or just Tessa

Spoiler:

Primal Empire

-Nocturnal: Name Jacob Levi

Spoiler:

Supervegeta: Name: Anthony Hazen

Spoiler:

Stingray: Name: Andrey Hazen
Spoiler:

NightOfRemorse: Name: Ahadi Kane
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Name: Oscar (Oz) Damian Kaleb

Appearence:
Lorenzo.png

Side: First Republic (However he is native to the primal kingdom, he rebelled and secretly joined the first republic at 17)

Personality: Oz is very curious, he can't stand it when there is a secret or piece of information he doesn't know and will often try and seek such things out. Born into the primal kingdom from a relatively early age he realised that he in no way agreed in the ways of his people so he rebelled. He became disobedient, roudy and prefered to remain in solitude. He remains that way to this day. He is very insecure and feels at risk from most of the people he sees viewing them as enemys, he is often found considering his life so far and wondering where exactly he "went wrong" this is closely linked to the events revolving around his familys deaths. Though cold to most of those he meets, if he finds someone who actually feels worse then he does then he forgets about his worries and focuses on another for just long enough for the pain he feels to go away, for this reason he enjoys helping people. Due to events from his past he has a downright hatred towards those he once called "his people". He doesn't like talking about his past to people. Mostly because of the fact that he is originaly Primal but also because his past pains him too much to speak about in words.

Around others Oz is quite lonely, prefering to revel in solitude, but once he gets to know somone he will treat them respectfuly and kindly. He doesn't particularly enjoy talking to others but he will respond if approached, usually agressively but you know thats just the way he is. He hates himself, if theres one person he despises more than anything else its himself. He blames himself for everything that happened in his past and fights in the war against his own people as a means of redemption, however he doesn't know if that even makes up for what he has done. When alone he contemplates things, often going over the past happenings and events hes witnessed and been part of, sometimes he will shed a tear for his family and their memory. The only thing that gives him any sort of meaning to fight anymore.

History: From the day he was born Ozs parents knew he was different, he didn't cry at his initial birth and simply smiled, as if happy tinal part of the outside world. His parents thought this was quite unual as many people would have but unfortunately that smile was doomed to leave his face sooner rather than later. He often asked questions in school about his peoples ethics and beliefs and once said he agreed more with the beliefs of the first republic than his own Primal Kingdom. One month later he had to move schools due to bullying. Ozs parents didn't blame him for his beliefs, though different it was accepted that he was how he was. In fact they were happy their son was so open-minded. However he was confused as to why his opinions weren't accepted.

As Oz grew he began to become more and more biased by his opinions, reaching a downright disagreement with his peoples ways and open expression of said disagreement, aswell as the complete reverse for the beliefs of the first republic, showing an open acceptance of their ethics. He was hated by many for his beliefs and rumours were spread but he didn't care. It was around this time he became more of the roudy and lonely person he is today but what really pushed him over the edge happened much later. The following year Oz turned seventeen and after a night out with his friends on the day of his birthday he found his house on fire he dashed inside to find his parents rushing towards the door he reached out to them but a massive burst of fire struck out and knocked him backwards knocking him out. When he came to his house was completely destroyed, a burnt rubble on the bleak landscape and rain began to fall all around as steam rose from the houses charred remains. Oz rushed into his homes remains and cried for his mother and father but... they were gone. Oz fell to his knees and cried. He cried and cried and refused to leave when those who came to help tried to take him away. As if this wasn't a bad enough state for Oz to be in the sickening realisation which then occured hurt even more. A single piece of charred chain sat on the ground. Upon further inspection it appeared that the chain wasn't charred but simply made from a darkened metal, it was smooth and sharp, with links as fine as a rapiers blade. As Oz looked closer at the first three links he realised that there was a single word engraved into each one.

Traitors Never Live

Oz froze his eyes wide in fear and anger. Traitors... because of his beliefs in the first republics ethics... his family had been murdered. Oz gripped the chain and felt tears roll down his face. A mix of anger fear and sadness covered him in its veil and he felt himself desperate to change the past, desperate to make the hurt go away, desperate to destroy his enemys. The colour of his energy glowed brightly around himself and the chain and the previously short chain began to grow and swirl around his body, forming aggresive tendrils bathed in a mix of his energys colour and the chains smooth black. Without hesitation he killed everyone around and when he finished he felt a sting of guilt, regret and anger to great to be ignored. It told him that he should get his revenge and redemption by following his beliefs as he should have from the beginning, he would join the first republic, he would fight against his people in this war, and he would avenge the needless death of his parents caused by his own beliefs. Oz picked up the chain from the ground and walked away silently from the masacered, scorched ruins of his former home.

Power: Will energy fueled by the emotion of desperation, like you said I require you to pick my energies colour.

Power Usage: Using the chain Oz aquired on his seventeenth birthday as a conductor for his energy it chanels every last part of it into matter that lets the chain lengthen and split into other chains, allowing it to move like tendrils around him, granting him the ability shield himself aswell as attack with the chains as a whip or blade like attacking mechanism. When activated the chain glows his energys colour aswell as reflecting parts of the black chain itself.

Other: N/A

RolePlay Sample:

(Taken from "The Pokemon Trainer Academy")

Xavier

Xavier was still thinking to himself as he walked aimlessly around the wide-open room. The "inner potential" of pokemon? What could that be? Did his pokemon have it to? He didn't know. Such a strange feeling this was, a feeling of reasurance yet uncertainty. A mix of emotions that plain confused him. Xavier didn't know wether to smile or frown. Brock had shown him something so simple yet so... sensible. Yet at the same time nothing confused Xavier more. Was it only pokemon? Did humans also have the potential to be great? To make a difference... to save a life... just like he couldn't...

Xavier snapped to attention as he sensed another precense, he was at a stall, he must have stopped here subconciously. A girl who looked awfully flustered was approaching his position, she seemed more confused than himself, if that was possible. However Xaviers nature quickly kicked in, the feeling of helping someone else, overwhelmed his own sense of despair, just like it always did. Xaviers mind was what one might call warped, however in a good way. His mothers illness had given him an iresistable urge to help others. His mothers death had given him the iresistable urge to avoid pain at all costs. The two desires merged in his head to create an idealistic vision that tells him in his own mind that if he helps others, he won't feel as much pain for himself. A misconception, some might say, but it did in fact work and Xavier felt less pain for himself with the vision and knowledge that another would push through in his steed. Some might call him selfish, helping others to help himself, however he barely realises he's doing it until he's already done it. The human mind is an incredible thing, it has all the potential a pokemon has locked inside its unused chambers. When these chambers are unlocked people gain special abilities and ways of thinking that differ them from others. Some might call these people "freaks" or "wierdos", they couldn't be more wrong. These are the people that are truly blessed.

Xavier met the girl as she walked towards the stall, the first thing that struck her was her long black hair, it was straight and the darkest of jets in shade, her eyes were a chocolate brown and her skin was tanned, Xavier thought she had a pretty kind of face but he didn't comment. He couldn't help but notice that there clothing choices differed. His was his usual flashy black and red jacket and matching pants, while hers was a quite plain whit tank top and khaki pants, aswell as pink shoes and back pack. She had a pendant in the shape of a lapris and a ring with an embedded saphire. It seemed precious to her and it reminded Xavier personally of his own gym badge given to him by Burgh.

Xavier didn't say anything for a moment, partly because he was still analyzing the girl, mostly because he suddenly remembered that he next to no social skills and had just stepped out in front of this girl and examined every aspect of her general appearence. Xavier immediately blushed terribly and began to splutter, trying to think of something to say.

"I... uh, Im sorry I just wanted to..." Ah cruel fate, give a boy the desire to help complete strangers but take away his ability to talk to people.

"I mean... ummm... are, are you Ok? You... ummmm... you looked upset about something?" Xavier suddenly realised that he must have looked like the wierdest most obnoxious person on the face of the planet and he blushed even harder.

What kind of freak randomly asks people if they're feeling alright?! Seriously?! Is there something wrong with me? Xaviers thoughts flustered through his head as he kept a fake awkward smile on his face.

I didn't feel this way when talking to Valorie... but then again me and her meeting was total coincidence, I've just barged right up to this person.... still something feels, different... Is it because Im upset about what Brock said? Oh who cares about that now! Say something idiot!

"Oh right..." Xavier mumbled.

"Ummm yes, so.... I, errr.... your pendant! I think your pendants pretty... and ummm.... look!" Xavier pulled out the dulled but still relatively good conditioned badge, he treasured so much.

"I, I think we feel the same about this, your pendant, it reminds you of someone close to you, someone you lost right? It's the same for me, my friend gave this to me a long time ago to remember my Mother by." Xavier realised he was just revealing something very important to a complete stranger but his strange mind didn't view it like that. He was just trying to help this person.

"I... I haven't even introduced myself..." Xavier sighed.

"My names Xavier... I don't believe we've met before. Look I'm sorry for just barging out to talk to you like this... it's just you looked upset and I thought I could help... and Im really new to this whole talking to people deal and... well yeah..." Xavier was still blushing but not as badly.

"Is it Ok, if I ask what your name is?" Xavier asked, if he could ask. Huh... strange mind indeed.

Last edited:

Pirate Hunter

Back To My Origins
Years
You Are Reserved Aura Rift. I Edited The Energy Section, Particularly The Will Energy Section To Help You Better Understand It. If You Plan To Primarily Use Despair, It Would Fall Under The Blue Energy Category.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Could I get reserved for the Primal side... I like the idea of the energy fighting.

Also just curious why do you capitalize every word in your normal posts?

Pirate Hunter

Back To My Origins
Years
You Are Reserved Stingray. One Spot Is Left For Reservation On The Primal Side.

I Am Asked That Question Constantly. This Is My Trademark. A Great Trademark Is Appropriate, Dynamic, Distinctive, Memorable And Unique. People Keep Asking Me, So It Is Memorable, And Not Only Does It Give Me Uniqueness, But Also Recognition. I Am The Future King Of This RP Corner. Everyone Will Know My Name. Everyone Will Know My Style. Why Not Start Now?

Hope That Answered Your Question.

EDIT: Added A Few Towns And Places Of interest, Just In Case People Wanted To Know A Little More About The Areas Inside. I Will Add More To This Throughout The RP. Feel Free To Make Up A Smaller Place Of Birth For Your Character's History For Now, And I Can Add it Into The Places Later.

Last edited:

Niriate

Rivalist
Years
Would like to reserve a spot on the Republic side please. Sounds like a great place to put a character blueprint I've had into fruition.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
This is a work in progress, so I'll be editting it until I'm done, ok?

Name: Marcus Swift, or Swifttail if in his wolf form

Side: First Republic

Appearance: Swifttail is a very large white wolf. His shining blue eyes are alive with intelligence and a feral kind of longing. He stands up to the belly of a large man, measured at his shoulder, so he is quite large. His pristing white fur is soft and silky, and it holds a slight auburn tint, though that is fairly unnoticable. His right canine tooth has been chipped from a fight with a member of his pack when he took over.

When he turns into Marcus, he's a very tall man, roughly 6'4 and is very well muscled. His eyes are light blue, and they hold a kind of feral look. His hair is a dark brown, and it falls in tangled curls around his head. His right canine tooth is still chipped in this form, though most people don't really notice it. His gaze is usually wolflike and intense, though if he's inside a building, he has a slightly uncomfortable look about him. He has no scars or other markings on him. His clothing is a simple auburn tunic and pair of trousers, with a pair of comfortable leather shoes. He hasn't mastered anything more complex than that.

Personality: Marcus is often a quiet person. This may be because he doesn't understand how the speak, or it could just be because he doesn't have anything to say. When prodded about something, the other person is equally likely to recieve a low growl or gruff bark as he is actual words. He is far more at home in his lupine shape, but he enjoys being a human too much, so he generally stays in one of those two shapes. He is very brave, and will take on any challenge without fear. But that's not to say he's reckless, as his sharp mind is always trying to find weaknesses and flaws in his opponent that he can take a bite out of, literally in most cases.

While not prone to anger, he is highly agressive. Marcus was always the leader of the pack, and to get that way, one has to be agressive. He would do anything to protect his pack, which consists only of his wolf friend Dancepaw at the moment. He is not very trusting of strangers, but if he accepts you into his pack, he becomes very loyal. Often to the point of being outright clingy, but he means no harm by it. If he percieves you as a threat, he will do anything he can think of to run you off, and if that doesn't work he will get upset and go for the throat. Others may find his reactions to be a bit extreme, but he doesn't care. That's just how things were done when he was a normal wolf.

History: Swifttail was born inside of Fate Forest. He was originally a normal wolf, and for a year and a half, he ran with a pack. But one day, a Republic Energy User caught him and his friend Dancepaw and took them into the city. This human had been looking for subjects to test his own powers on, so he infused Swifttail and Dancepaw with Nature Energy, binding their fates and souls together, and granting them both powers of their own. But for those powers to work, they had to be together. Swifttail grew as intelligent as a human, and discovered for himself a tad bit agout the powers they shared. Being the Alpha, he naturally took the lead and busted the pair of them out, turning the experimenting energy user into a rabbit, which Dancepaw quickly ate.From there, the pair of them made their way to Ascension, still as wolves. Once in ascension, Swifttail found a library and after watching humans for a few years, he taught himself to read.

One night, he decided to do a little research of his own. He broke into one of the libraries, and stole several books. He brought them to the little den he and Dancepaw were sharing, and began reading. For several days, he didn't move from that spot, reading the books as Dancepaw brought him food and water. Swifttail eventually discovered there was no way to go back to being normal wolves, so he decided to make the best of it. He turned himself into a human, and decided that he would make the best of it. Dancepaw decided to remain a wolf, and so far, Swifttail, or Marcus Swift as he has decided he would be called, respected that decision. Marcus and Dancepaw decided to travel the Republic, learning as much as they could, as they still didn't know much about their powers.

When the Temple of Energy Advancements exploded, Marcus immediately thought that someone was to blame. He decided to make it his mission to find out what had happened. He has no interest in fighting a war, only finding the truth. To much killing means not enough prey, so he has taken it upon himself to find the truth. He stole a bow from a small village and taught himself the basics of how to use it, because he knew his quest would likely take him places where he would be unable to change his shape.

Power: Nature

Power Usage: Marcus has to channel his power through his wolf. The power itself allows him to shapeshift himself on others into any shape he wants, but only if the target allows it. Usually, he remains either a human or a large wolf. If his canine friend is not around, he can't use his powers at all.

Other: Marcus carries around a simple Longbow and a good amount of arrows, because he nevers knows when he'll be in a place with low Natural Energy. He also travels with another wolf, and his name is Dancepaw.

RolePlay Sample: This is taken from the War Between Pokemon and Humans 2. XD

Lewis Celston
Outskirts of Oldale Town

Target Practice

Pow! Pow! Pow!

Lewis stopped firing after a moment. He was getting bored just practicing. Maybe he'd better go up to the fort and see if anyone was actually there yet. With a sigh, he got to his feet. He reloaded his rifle again and slung it on his back. He picked up his fedora from where it had fallen and put it back on his head and began to walk back to Oldale. By the time he got back, he was surprised at the activity. Something was going on. And it was not good. He wasn't even a soldier yet, but he could tell that everyone was getting ready for a battle. He hastened his steps and found himself standing outside the fort. Two armed guards were blocking his passage.

"What do you want kid?" one of them asked. While a little annoyed at being called a kid, Lewis decided he had better answer. Sure, he was likely younger than anyone here, but he wasn't a kid.

"What do you think I'm here for? I'm here to join the army!" Lewis said with a flicker of annoyance on his face. The two guards looked at each other, trying to decide if he was serious. He was dead serious. They finally let him through, and pointed him toward the General, who was talking with a few other soldiers. Lewis didn't know any of them, but he sure as heck wasn't going to let this chance get away from him. He walked over to the group of four as fast as he could, hearing something about being ready to move out.

"Excuse me! Sir! I..." Lewis began to say, but then his voice faltered. What the heck was he doing? You didn't just go and interupt the General like that! He shook it off and tried again.

"Err... My name is Lewis Celston... I just wanted to know if you needed any extra manpower. I know I don't look like much, but I am a good sniper. Just, um, trying to be useful, that's all," Lewis said, throwing caution to the winds and putitng it all on the line. Granted, if they turned him down, he was still going to follow them and help them out any way he could. But he hoped he didn't have to do that.

Last edited:

Pirate Hunter

Back To My Origins
Years
Your Are Reserved, Niriate. There Is One Unreserved Spot Open Now On The First Republic Side. I Will Have My Sign Up Up Soon.

Also, I Added New Places Of Interest In The First Post.

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
Do you think this is alright? thank you.

Name?

My name is Jacob Levi.

Age please?

I am currently Sixteen.

Gender?

If it isn't obvious enough, I'm a male.

Side?

I belong to the Primal Kingdom.

Tell me about your personality. Who are you? How do you behave? What kind of person are you?

I am Jacob Levi, second son of the famous engineer Jackis Levi. As for how I behave, will the narrator kindly explain this for me?Very well.Jacob Levi, to cut it short, is a little loose cannon. And being a boy with abilities mean that it's rather dangerous...for him, and for everyone around him. He is a very emotional child, and thankfully, he doesn't know a thing about Willpower energy, as that would make him literally a walking nuclear bomb with those massive emotional changes. But thankfully, he possesses the power to control nature, and everything related to it, channeling it in his body and releasing it out in number of ways.

His emotions change at a frightening speed. He can be ecstatic and cheerful at times, but awfully furious and angry at the others. Then, after being angry for a moment, he turns extremely depressed, and feels victimized about the matter. His father, knowing about this problem, says that it was very fortunate for his son to be born with this Nature Energy-wielding genes inside him, as if Jacob knows how to control will energy, things might be devastating. Do think about it. When he's angry, he would glow bright red in mere seconds, and before anyone can do something about it, something explodes around him. Then, he turns awfully glum, generating negative aura and spreading it around him, making everyone sniffle and cry. But then, he forgets about the sad matter, and is over the moon once again. But everyone knows that he won't stay happy for long. It won't take long for the cycle to repeat again, so it's surely a blessing that he wasn't born with that talent. Since he really cares about what people say about him, each insult would drive him off the emotional edge, and in seconds, he'll be throwing a fit, and what happens next won't be pretty at all.

Back to the subject, Nature Energy is, in fact, helping Jacob in many ways. The most obvious one is about the boy's attitude. Despite being really emotional, his changes aren't as extreme as past ones, as the Nature's natural energy is able to sooth him and calm him down before anything explosive happens. He has the power to absorb the essence of living plants, and most plants have some elements that can calm people's minds, or they wouldn't be used in Chinese medicine, would they?
thanks, now it's my turn to take over again.Yes, all he said up there's true, and I can't do anything to stop it. What can I do about it? I would rather leave my...unique personality alone. Leave me be. Don't bother. After all, I won't bite. But if I hurt somebody by accident, then my humble apologies!

As for the war, I have absolutely no comment on that matter. Of course, there are a lot of casualties and deaths, and the number is still rising, but who really cares? The world is too crowded anyways. Some deaths won't end the world, and as long as it's not me dying, I can handle that. B-But then...a lot of families' love would be ruined, and some might even lose their lovers, their soulmates, never to see them again. Some would die painfully and their friends would be so sad when t-they find out...w-why did they have to start the war?! We'll all suffer...But then, it's the Republic's fault! They didn't admit that they had made the large explosion, even though they had done it! They're the culprits! And we're here to suffer from their attacks and raids! What an unfair world this is! Curse those varmints! And one day I'll get my hands on one, and I'll break their necks bit by bit, enjoying the screams they make!!! THEY WILL PAY!

Tell me about your appearance. How do you look like?

Let my narrator do it for me.What, too lazy?Shut up. As for his appearance, he has large expressive eyes in the color of dark green, and his face shape is a little on the square side. When he frowns, a lot of wrinkles can be seen, but when he doesn't, they aren't visible. He has thick eyebrows and always carries a serious expression. But his expression changes too much really. He has some freckles on both sides of his cheek, though they aren't too obvious, and can only be seen at a close range.

His skin is rather pale as if he doesn't have any blood inside him, and he is pretty skinny compared to other boys his age. He has wavy ash-blond hair down to his neck, and he wears a black pullover and a pair of blue denim jeans. On top of the pullover, he wears a simple thin jacket, and he has a brown cloth napkin around his neck like a cowboy. You can see him holding a staff with a little zig-zag pattern on the top (see history), and he has a little wristband with the word J on it - a little souvenir from who knows who. Overall, he gives people the 'untidy' feeling, after all, he's been through a lot.

Tell me about yourself. Your history, your past events, everything important about your life.

Ah, my history. Curious, aren't you? I was born in a tiny village, at the outskirts of Kore. It was far north, one of the most northbound villages under the control of the Primal Kingdom. Due to the village's location, the whole place was covered with thick white snow, and the average temperature has always been lower than 0. It was extremely cold there, and we had to were a lot of wool clothing just to stay warm. Thankfully, there were some energy users that were able to convert the cold into warmth by Nature Energy, warming up the place by a tad. Despite that, there's nothing they can do to stop the frequent hailstorms. The hailstorms were cruel, inhumane, and they tore our houses apart every time. Either that they were too strong, or that our houses, made of wood, weren't good enough for natural disasters. Either way, many of my tribes-people died in those terrible, terrible storms, but I survived. I was three years old then, and my father decided to help the village by designing more powerful houses to fight the horrible weather, by building houses made of steel. I was there. I watched as he worked, and I was very proud of him.

My powers were discovered when I was four. I was playing with the snow, but then, after playing in it and resting in front of the fireplace(I was making snow angels), my body was still extremely cold. Then, I touched the warm indoor walls, and the whole wall turned icy, with some ice on top like a thin layer of glass. My father explained that I had absorbed the cold in the snow, and saved it into my body. After this, my father had been watching me closely, seeing if I had anymore hidden secrets.

Then, one year later, my dad had earned enough money designing good architectures, and we we headed south, to the towns with warmer climates. Located near the Capital of the Primal Kingdom, the town named Hedgewick, also dubbed "Oldtown", has been my home since then. The reason it's called the 'Oldtown' because the place lacked maintenance, and the houses there were either crooked or incomplete. The houses were made of red bricks, and the houses were pressed together on both sides of the brick road, creating a little ally-like walkway. The whole town was formed by these roads and houses, and it was built in such way as if the planner wanted this place to be a large labyrinth.

Anyway, dad wanted to rebuild the whole town by using his new steel-house designs, and it worked. The Primal Government accepted his ideas, and it didn't take long for the town to be rebuilt. Now it is one of the most high-tech, and modern towns in the place, with steel replacing bricks, alloys and enhanced tarmac replacing old cement, and with glass replacing the old house walls. My father's been rather well known since then. Others don't know this, but there's a forest near Hedgewick, and my dad was planning to remove it in order to expand the little town. But then, he thought about my powers, coming out from deep inside me, and decided to keep it, as a little training place for me. With the green plants and giant tress around me, it was much easier to train, compared to the harsh winter lands. It was a wonder experience, and when I spread my hands, I could feel the essence flowing into me as if my hands were essence-vacuums. Then, with the power in my body, I sat down, and meditated, calming my mind.

I had been doing that for years, until I was ten years old. My dad handed me a brown wooden staff with a little zig-zag on the top. It was almost as tall as I was, and my dad said that it was a tool for controlling the power of mother nature. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PBuN_xW0_...eUJNZNI/s400/prince_of_egypt_2886-480x360.jpg <- My staff. Only then did I learn how to manipulate the amazing energy. With the staff of mine, I was able to focus the energy into beams, balls, and even more strange and amazing objects. It was much easier after my dad had given me the wooden staff, and it didn't take long for me to discover more about Nature's unlimited power. I found out that I was able to create little living minions with the elements near me, and at the age of twelve, I managed to creat a little cat made of leaves. Disgusting maybe, but it was really loyal and I loved him. Too bad he got blown away a few weeks after his creation. Then I messed with ice, creating something similar. The power to possess Nature's Energy's more interested than I had thought it would be.

But then, I made a large, terrible mistake at the age of thirteen. I was playing with my staff, and my mother was telling me about the energy in living things, sitting next to me as she watched. I can still remember what she told me to do. "Sense the energy around you, absorb it into you, channel it and turn it into an attack." She spoke, but who knew that little sentence had turned into her last words? I did well, and in a few seconds, my body was glowing with power, collected from oak trees nearby, but then, I raised my staff, and an energy hoop came out from nowhere, wrapping itself around my mother's neck. She struggled, wailing for me to take it off, but I couldn't. I didn't know how. I panicked. I grabbed something hoping that I could whack it off, but no avail. Soon, she couldn't breathe, and I screamed as she plummeted towards the ground.I can never forget her scream...it continues to echo in my mind...and I will never forget the fear in her eyes when she suffocated, falling onto the floor. Anger started to take over. Why couldn't I be more careful?! Why did I have to be so freaking careless?! It was all my fault!

It didn't take long for my father to find out. Seeing my lifeless mother on the floor, her skin pale, her eyes opened wide as if she had unfinished business, my dad freaked out and looked at me as if I was some kind of alien freak. I wanted to explain, but he screamed that I was a murderer, and he shoved me out of the house, telling me not to return, ever. Well I guess he was already pretty nice to me. Some parents would just send their children to jail or Aluzon, not listening to their pleads. And now, I'm Sixteen, three years after the incident, and the cops haven't got me yet. My father probably kept it a secret. And I thank him for that. But then, knowing that I've killed my mother ain't something easy to let go. And it was strange. When she died, I didn't cry. But after a few months, I thought about her, and I couldn't stop crying about it. She died trying to TEACH me and she died because of my little accident! I was guilty. But here I was. Safe and sound, without anyone knowing about this...accidental murder, thanks to my father. I was wrong. Very wrong.

And I thought my father was going to keep it a secret. Soon, after arriving at Agostus, I heard that the police was looking for me, and because of that, i wasn't able to live in peace. And I thought my father's good enough to keep quiet. There's nothing that I can do to bring her back and he knows! Apparently, he told them everything. And now, everyone's after me. I had to live in the alleys. I had to live under cardboard boxes. I couldn't even live under some flyover or in some under-road pedestrian tunnels because people used to patrol around that place. Those years were the most painful years of my life, and because of that, I hate my father. I hate him so much. And I know i have a point. If I killed her, there's nothing we can both do to bring her back, so why not leave me alone? He HAD to put me in a bad situation, and he KNOWS that I'm awfully emo! He's actually trying to put me into danger! There was one time, that I was nearly caught by those goody-goodys. They found me and caught me by the arm, but the staff was still in my grasp, and it turned into a long slithery vine, slithering onto the cop's hands, forcing them to let me go. Then, I ran. As fast and as fast as my feet could take me. After a while which seemed like years, the searching stopped, and finally, I could live in peace. But alas, peace didn't mean comfort...

Now, I'm alone in Agostus, living in the shadows. I have to prove to everybody that I can live just as well without my parents. Using rocks, I created a little dog made out of clay and mud, with proper and realistic organs working inside him. It didn't know how to speak though, but it did understand human speech. I called him Mud, simple as that. Well, he ate rocks and pooped mud, but anyway, he was the only companion then. But thankfully, the 'man's best friend' did give me hope by stealing some unwanted food from the people nearby, as if he was telling me not to give up. Sure, I looked like a dang pathetic beggar but what more can I expect? I can't go back to my father, and my mother's dead because of me! Surely there's nothing that can be worse than this! Mud 'died' a year ago - He exploded after running towards a wall. But I can always make more. As long as I have my staff, and my power flowing inside my veins. I can make anything I want. I just wish that I can recreate my mother...and I wish that I can find my father...and demand for answers..

What Power do you have?

I don't know if this is the best power out there, but I have the power of Nature backing me up. I know that the power of Nature is weak when there aren't much living organisms nearby, but that's what makes it fun.

Power Usage?

I am able to absorb the essences from plants and elemental objects such as water, ice, land, but only a small amount. I can either drain them and let the energy drift into my body, or let it go into my staff, empowering it. When empowered, my staff can release attacks depending on what energy it's absorbed, and sometimes, I can make it grow into the element absorbed. For example, recently I was able to turn it into a large cactus-like club after absorbing a little cactus's essence. Then, after absorbing ice, I turned it into an ice stalagmite thing that looked like a giant toothpick with one end bigger than the other. Since everything has living organisms, I can almost absorb anything that isn't metal, but the less organisms there are, the less I can absorb and the more I need to get stronger. I am still experimenting with rock however, as things just crumble when I try putting them together...

Then, like I told you above in my history, I can make energy hoops by using the organic powers from nearby organisms. And well, I don't wanna use that again. I think I might have some other powers that are hiding inside me, but guess I'll have to discover them myself.

RolePlay Sample?

What's a Roleplay? This is life, and there is no other. But my fellow narrator does have some...Neptune watched as Kaiser fought out of Adriadne's powers after a few attempts, and when Kaiser regained his strength, his voice was strong and booming once again. Strong indeed, but his voice also contained some friendliness and warmth, which separated him from other harsh Generals. Neptune waited for him to speak, and in no longer than four seconds, he did. Neptune was proud to fight under his command, and Neptune wouldn't think of disobeying him. Looking at Kaiser's Gold Tribe Emblem, Neptune's trident horn shone brightly, his soul filled with excitement and determination.

"Let's finish this fight." Kaiser said, and without hesitation, he charged back into the battlefield as if his batteries were full once again. He seemed determined and anxious at the same time, and right now, nobody could blame him. Neptune couldn't tell which side was having the upper hand, but right now, more and more Gold Tribe members had fallen, and something told Neptune that if he didn't do something fast, he would be the next one. No matter how hard Neptune had tried, there were still hundreds and hundreds of enemies to go. The Order of the Worst seemed to have an unlimited number of soldiers, but Neptune knew that it wasn't true. But right now, he had to stand strong, and battle.

Kaiser was running to the left, and seeing a cross section up front, Neptune decided to go the other way. Separating from Kaiser and a few Gold Tribe Members, Neptune ran deeper into the tunnels, one of the darker, wetter areas. Two Gold Tribe members followed the Empoleon, and they all had a worried expression on their faces. One was a Medicham, and the other one was a Hariyama. Neptune had to smirk when he saw their expressions. They were both stronger and larger, but they seemed to be afraid of the dark...no matter. An enemy Luxio spotted them, and with one large roar, he called for his allies. Soon, Neptune and the other two found themselves surrounded by a group of Luxio and Luxray. A total of fifty. How could there be so many?! Their eyes were glowing, and Neptune could see that they were controlled by the Chaos Force. They didn't have a choice, did they?

The enemies roared at the same time, thirty of them snarling and showing their teeth, the roar and screams booming around the tunnels and caves. At first, Neptune thought that it was only a display of power and skill, but then he found that that it was more than that. Stalactites, jagged rocks on the ceiling shook violently, and soon, they fell, right onto the three Gold Tribe members. Neptune was glad to have backup for once, as the Hariyama blasted and pushed the stalactites away with his giant palm. The Medicham controlled the stalacitite's movements with his Psychic energy, and with a few kicks, he launched the sharp dripstones at the enemies, stabbing them in various locations. Neptune's eyes narrowed as he knew this was going to be a hard fight - Lightning was super effective to him, and a few powerful shocks might knock him out. Fifty Luxray. This was a nightmare.

"Here goes nothing..." Neptune spoke to himself, getting a little nervous as a Luxio hurled a ball of lightning towards him. Quickly placing the Trident before him, Neptune caught the ball, treating the Trident as if it was an electric conductor. The ball on the tip of the Trident glowing golden yellow, Neptune thrusted his Trident forward, pushing the ball towards another Luxio that was planning to attack from behind. The Medicham was being focused as a few Luxray pounces onto him, biting and scratching mercilessly. The Medicham's painful screams hurt Neptune in the inside, and Neptune quickly ran to help, pushing one off the Psychic Pokemon and clawing the another one. But there were too many, the Hariyama couldn't hold against it, and things were getting rather messy. Then, together, all fifty of them, attacked at the same time, jumping onto the three like angry cats. Neptune was instantly buried under a pile of lions, and he couldn't even breath. Darkness was everywhere, and he could feel claws and teeth pushing into his skin, scratching him and biting him as if he was a chew toy.

For one second there, Neptune wanted to give up. Three on Fifty, the odds...it was impossible, especially if they had an advantage, but he knew Triton wouldn't want him to do so, and he struggled, his arms and legs wriggling, trying to punch them away. Then he had an idea. Placing his hands onto his own body, he watched and smiled as ice started spreading across his body, covering him, acting as a layer of protection. The ice continued to thicken, and soon the others couldn't pierce into his hard layer. Suddenly, Neptune released himself, spreading his arms and legs wide as he created a powerful explosion, blasting everybody away, releasing his ice powers together with him. Everybody except for the two Gold Tribe members were sent flying, frozen, and some of them were broken into pieces when they landed on the ground. About ten of them were gone and dead. The Medicham was injured pretty severely, and the Hariyama had some large wounds all over him. Neptune's right arm was bleeding, but it was frozen when he had surrounded himself in ice. Neptune and the other two had time to rest, but it didn't last for long.

Some were getting back to their feet once again, and the Medicham was too injured to continue battling. The Hariyama carried and placed him at a hidden corner so people couldn't attack him, then focused once more, looking at the crowd, which was reduced to thirty now. One on fifteen, that was better, or was it? The whole arena was bright as day as a large number of Luxray fired thunderbolts towards the two, and the Hariyama screamed in pain as he was electrified, then paralysed. Neptune's eyes widened. No, he couldn't let him pass out. Hurling his Trident towards the Luxray like a boomerang, the Trident spun and bounced between a few enemies, flying to others, bouncing again and again as if it was a homing boomerang. The Luxray couldn't dodge it and one whack from the trident sent them tumbling, and some weren't that lucky. The sharp side happened to slash him when it was spinning, and those unlucky ones didn't survive the high-speed weapon.

Just then the Hariyama leaped into the air, then with his giant palms glowing, he punched the ground, causing the whole arena to shake which knocked some of them off balance. Quickly running to those victims, Neptune jabbed them with his blunt side, knocking them out with quick strikes. Neptune did see a Machamp coming towards him from behind, however, and when he did, it was too late. The Machamp punched him in the face, knocking him off balance, then when Neptune was stumbling back, the Machamp kicked him in the shin and jabbed Neptune in the stomach. Wiping the blood off his face, Neptune stayed focus, trying his best not to fall, and blasted the Machamp away from him with a strong water ball. Seeing that it wasn't powerful enough, Neptune released a volley of them, trying to get some distance between them. It worked, but it didn't last for long, as the Machamp charged towards Neptune again, good as new.

Glancing around for a quick second, Neptune saw the Hariyama and the Medicham on the floor, unconscious? Dead? He couldn't tell. But the Luxio and Luxray were weak, all of them struggling just to stay awake. Apparently the Hariyama was able to fight against the 'leftovers', but was unable to defeat the four-armed enemy. Without warning, the Machamp prepared his attack, then launched a flurry of forward punches, using close combat. Neptune tried blocking and deflecting his strong rhythmic punches, and it was possible to evade four swift, heavy hands, especially if they were striking at the same time. The Machamp showed no mercy, punching Neptune again and again, his punches not getting weaker, but faster and stronger with ever attack. After a while that seemed like a hundred punches, the Machamp smirked and bashed Neptune's head with his, knocking him back.

After the close combat, Neptune was already seriously wounded. After all, the punches were fast, accurate and deadly. The last headbutt knocked Neptune back, and for once, Neptune couldn't do anything to get up. He fell onto the ground with one large 'thump', his feet and arms weak as jelly, his whole body covered in red blood. "I can't fall now." Neptune spoke weakly, struggling to get up with the help of his trident. He wasn't going to fall that easily, or his name wouldn't be Neptune, Tideschanger of the Gold Tribe. A large electric attack from an Luxio, standing behind Neptune, made him change his mind, however. The electric attack was extremely powerful, and Neptune hadn't felt so much pain and agony in his entire life. The pain from the four second shock was enough to trade for all his pain he had in his entire life. He was stung from the inside, and from the outside, and Neptune couldn't stop himself from screaming in pain.

Neptune felt worse after the attack. He was lying on the ground, his body already covered in blood, but his body was now in a different color, as if he was burnt or roasted in an oven. He was covered in smoke and soot, and Neptune had difficulty breathing and doing anything else. As the last Luxray and the Machamp approached him slowly, Neptune knew it was the end. No. This couldn't be it. This couldn't. Trying to return an attack, he flexed his claws, shooting a hot beam of boiling water from his hands and into the Machamp's eyes. It was not a pretty sight, as the eyes were turned from rare, into well done. The Machamp's loud, horribly scream echoed across the area, and when Neptune thought he could win this battle, the Machamp stepped back, his body glowing brighter and brighter.

That wasn't good. That wasn't good at all. He was charging himself with energy, pure energy from his body, the glow getting awfully bright and dazzling. The Luxray and Luxio that were conscious started fleeing when they saw what was happening, but the two Gold Tribe members were either unconscious or too weak to move. Neptune realised what he was doing. He was planning to self-destruct. Gulping, Neptune scurried, trying to get up with his last tad of energy as exploding at this range could kill him for sure. But as he got up, he fell once again. He was too weak - the electric attack drained all of his energy and power. Suddenly a strong, powerful hand grabbed Neptune's and dragged him away from the Machamp.

Turning his head slowly, Neptune saw a familiar figure, a Gold Tribe member that fought in the Eternity war. It was The Jolt, the electabuzz, and some other familar faces. They were back, and some were supposed to be dead weeks ago. Neptune was surprised to see them here, but he didn't say anything about it. The Electabuzz scooped him up and ran towards one of the exits, right as the Machamp exploded violent behind them, the explosions rock the whole area, boulders and rocks falling from above, locking some of the exits instantly, creating havoc and chaos. Being carried by The Jolt, Neptune had no idea what was going on, as the explosion was the only thing he could hear.

"Sorry I'm late, Tideschanger." the Electabuzz smiled, running towards the other Gold Tribe members. The others were standing together, and apparently the enemies were fleeing away. They had won the war, all thanks to the reinforcements. Slowly placing Neptune onto the ground, next to the other members, the Electabuzz started treating his wounds with some medicine.

It stung a little, but it was nothing compared to the previous electric attack. Neptune was glad to be alive, and seeing that the others had also survived the previous war, Neptune smiled, shooting him a glance that meant 'thank you'. Kaiser was there too, thank god he was alright, and slowly, with the help of his Trident, he got up to his feet and walks towards the Gold Tribe members, bowing together as a gesture of gratitude. Sash came forward as if he had something to say.

"I hope we didn't arrive too late, Kaiser and Tidechanger." he spoke, and Neptune was honered, as his name was placed right next to Kaiser's.

"Five minutes earlier would be nice..." Neptune smiled. He had some wounds here and there, but as long as it wasn't fatal, he didn't care. And in a matter of minutes, the Gold Tribe had eliminated the surviving Order troops...
***************************************************************************************************

Day One -

Neptune's wounds were healing perfectly, and he was back on his feet once again. He was in Cape City, and after the battle, the city seemed rather quiet. "I suppose that's a good thing." Neptune told himself, wandering on the streets in the morning. Kaiser and the others were nowhere to be seen right now, so Neptune wanted to have some private time on his own. After all, he had a few days to do whatever he wanted. He felt...free, knowing that he could finally relax. Not fighting for one whole day didn't sound bad at all.

Neptune found a little cafe at a quiet corner and went inside, glancing around. Then he laughed. He was too nervous, and his guards were still on, worried that someone would attack him from behind. He was just being paranoid, and he wanted to have fun for a change. Sitting down at a window seat, he checked the wounds on his legs and his arms. They were still visible, but most of them were healing very quickly. A large scar could be seen on his chest though, which was said that it couldn't be removed. Ordering a cup of coffee with a pinch of sea salt (Empoleons happen to like those), Neptune relaxed and picked up a newspaper, reading it. There wasn't much news, since the whole nation was rather unstable now...

Just then someone else walked into the shop. Actually, not walked, but flew. It was a Pelliper, and it didn't see the long trident horned Empoleon. Neptune saw him though, and he looked rather familiar. Sure, Neptune knew a lotta Pelliper, but this one was different. He had a Gold Tribe emblem on it...and soon, he remembered. It was his old friend from Poseida.

"Apollo!" Neptune called, placing his newspaper down, and the Pelliper smiled, a little surprised, but smiled. Flying towards Neptune and stopping next to him, the Pelliper stared at him eagerly as if he had something to tell him. Neptune had to admit, he was also rather excited. He was also delighted as Apollo had survived the battle. He seemed alright, well, except for his eye...one of his eyes...well let';s just say he couldn't see with that eye anymore, which made Neptune rather sad. Nevertheless, he was safe, and being alive was lucky enough.

"Neptune! Oh thank Arceus!" Apollo started, talking in an awfully fast speed, "You're alive! The old Poseidians all think that you're dead! But you aren't! You aren't! Oh god! W-What happened? And what's with the wounds and the scars? The eye of mine? Well it's not from the battle, I was busy scouting other areas, far far away, some places weren't even in this region. I've found some rather strange things there, but nothing out of order. Tell me, what happened when I was gone? You look really...tired by the way, what have you been doing? You seem...I dunno, more mature than before...but maybe it's just me...but then maybe it's your appearance, your scars. But maybe not since scars are only wounds, but wounds might make you look rather professional, as it's a proof that you've been through hard times, but well wounds are just injured body parts and cannot be-"

Apollo continued to speak rapidly, and when he was done blabbering, Neptune was practically asleep, his face under the newspaper. Apollo growled and poked the sleeping Empoleon, urging him to tell him what had happened. Neptune at first, didn't want to say anything as he didn't want Apollo to ruin his best day ever, but when Apollo didn't want to give up, he had to. Taking a deep breath, Neptune explained to him everything, the battle of Cape City, Triton, the Trident, which was placed at the umbrella rack in the shop and many, many more details.

"What about Genevieve?" Apollo asked, a little smirk on his face. That little rascal, always asking those rather sensitive questions. Or maybe he was just curious. Or maybe he cared. Shrugging off that thought, Neptune slumped onto his chair. Genevieve. They didn't even have a chance to be together. Despite that, Neptune's feelings for her had never changed. Neptune wanted to be with her, but now, he didn't even know her whereabouts. Where was she? Sighing, Neptune turned to Apollo and shook his head.

"I really want to find her...but I don't know where she is...m-maybe...s-she's..." Neptune's eyes widened, then pushed the death thought away from him, "Back home?"

"Eternity City outskirts? No it's too dangerous...maybe she's in...Poseida?" Apollo suggested.

Poseida...Neptune's home. Neptune hadn't seen it in weeks, and he had no idea if it was blasted into rubble or not. After they had evacuated the city, he had no news coming from the area. Maybe she was living there on her on. Maybe he could find her there...maybe he could just continue, living with her, just the two of them. Eager, he stood up and smiled, a new surge of hope in his body. He was coming home. Home sweet home.

"Apollo. Fly me to Poseida. Make it snappy!"

Neptune was surprised. He had no idea travelling from Cape City to Poseida didn't need more than 350 mins. Evacuating everybody took weeks. Maybe Apollo was fast, or maybe they were slow. After all, when they were evacuating the city, the citizens encountered various problems and threats, including the bandit raid. They were all moving at a slow pace they didn't realize that the two cities were so close to each other. When Neptune arrived, it was sunset, and Apollo collapsed onto the ground. Guess Neptune's weight was too much for him to handle. Neptune landed at the middle of the whole town, standing below the abandoned control tower, right in the middle of a ghost town.

It was so empty...so quiet, so eerie it made Neptune shiver. The structures were damaged slightly, but none of them had collapsed. The Order wanted the people, and not the city, apparently. Neptune turned and looked at his own two-storey house, located next to the Eternity River. It was still there, unharmed. He was about to go there when somebody reached for him from behind, making the Empoleon jump as if he had seen a ghost.

"Neptune, welcome back." Nocturne smiled, his hand on Neptune's shoulder, his Zoroark eyes shining brightly. Looking around, Neptune saw some Zoroark wandering around town, a total of five. They must be the survivors. Thirty something reduced to six rebels...what a pity. Nocturne had some injuries too, since his left leg was rather broken now, and he couldn't walk properly.

"We're checking of Poseida is suitable for living. If it is, we can call them back." Nocturne informed Neptune, glancing around, "The damage isn't enough to destroy the city, and I think we can redevelop Poseida once again."

"You're right." Neptune smiled, "Soon Poseida will flourish once again...when I get back to Cape City, i'll inform the refugees. You should join the Gold Tribe when you have the time. By the way...have you seen a Ninetales? I've been looking for her."

Nocturne seemed to be confused by his question, but after a few seconds of frowning and thinking, he shook his head. Genevieve wasn't here, where could she be? She couldn't possibly be in the outskirts of Eternity. Maybe she was back at Cape...Neptune wasn't sure but he had to find her. He felt like there was some unfinished business with her and that made him feel rather bad. Thanking Nocturne, Neptune floated into his house with some water energy and walked up the stairs.

Walking towards the balcony, Neptune sat down on his lounge chair, watching as the sun set before him, the bright light shining onto his face. He didn't mind. This was were his adventure started, this was the starting point of his journey, and soon, he would end this journey by defeating the final enemies. Thinking about the start of the adventure reminded him of Genevieve, where they met in the river, when she was drinking water from the stream...getting up and falling onto his bed, Neptune didn't want to think about it. A drop of tear rolled down his face as he drifted into sleep....
(I was planning to write more but Veg has no time :/ fast forward)

**************************************************************************************************

Day Two -

Neptune got up early in the morning, and when he entered the balcony, the sun wasn't high up in the skies yet. Sitting on the balcony, he closed his eyes, a ball of water forming before his body. He was sitting legs crossed, and the ball was hovering before him like a ball of energy. He was meditating, and that was something he hadn't done in quite a while. While meditating, Neptune couldn't hear anything, not even the sound of the flowing waters down below. He was in a state of extreme focus, and the water ball in front of him had no sign of falling or whatsoever. He was at peace, something he couldn't be in during the war, and this was the perfect chance to calm his mind. He was breathing slowly, but steadily, and his body didn't move at all as if he was stiff and hard as a rock, the water ball in front of him getting larger and larger, a sign of his energy. Then when it was big enough, it disappeared, and Neptune opened his eyes, feeling really energetic and bouncy.

But he had no time to lose, he had to find Genevieve. Jumping directly from the balcony, he dove into the River below, the cold water soothing him as he swam. Padding with a steady rhythm, he headed towards the jungle between Poseida and Cape, this time, by his own. When he was close enough to the jungle, he got out of the river, and look at Eternity City, the high skyscrapers visible even in places far away. The Order flag was still there, and the whole city seemed lifeless. No matter, the Gold Tribe would revive the city, making it thrive once again...when they're done with the Emperor.

Neptune ran across the forest, looking around in search for the Ninetales, but no luck. He stopped when he reached a large grassy field in the middle of the forest. Some of the trees were rather burnt, and Neptune guessed that this was where they had fought the Skarmory and his gang. Memories were flowing back to him like a river, some memories that he didn't want to think about. He had a mini-flashback, where he was blasted by two hydro cannons, and blacked out. Scowling at the flashback, Neptune continued. Once in a while, he would shout 'Genevieve?', but as usual, there was no reply. No reply at all. The forest was basically empty. Even the Beautifly weren't there.

After a few hours of walking, Cape City was back in sight. "Thank god...my feet are killing me." Neptune had no time to lose, however, and he forced himself forward and into the city. Once there, Neptune saw a bunch of warriors together with Kaiser. Seeing Kaiser had once again brought a smile onto his face. He was busy, as always, always trying his best to make a better future for everybody. He was talking right now in front of a few others. Some, Neptune could recognize. That included Alex, Ambros, Silver, and Jonah, and a few others. Neptune stood at a side and listened to Kaiser's little speech, nodding once in a while as he spoke.

"Hello everyone. We have been fighting for many months together, and I have witnessed your strengths through the battles we have endured. I wanted to know if you wanted to join me in the Gold Tribe. I would be honored to have such strong warriors...and good friends, fighting alongside me. Do you swear to honor the customs and traditions of the Gold Tribe? Do you swear to respect your fellow Pokemon? Do you swear on your honor, on your life, on your heart to protect those who can't be protected, those who asked to be protected? Do you swear to defend the freedom and liberty of the Alpha Alliance? If you do, rise a member of the Gold Tribe, and choose yourself a title."

Neptune shook his head, laughing a little. The same old scene. Neptune could still remember himself doing that. It was a long time ago, but it was something he would remember for life. Now when he thought of it, he could also remember the time when he was sent into the dungeons for 'spying' on Kaiser, talking to Manchu. A big misunderstanding, and now, if he told Kaiser about it, he would probably laugh about too. It was silly, stupid, but it was a great adventure. The whole journey was wonderful and magnificent. And now, it was finally coming to and end.

Turning his head, he saw Nocturne leading a couple of Zoroark into the city, and Neptune smiled as they approched Kaiser, bowing and introducing themselves. It was the right thing to do. And when they were ready to speak, they spoke together. Hearing them speak, Neptune smiled and spoke it quietly as well...

"I swear that I will honor the customs and traditions of the Gold Tribe. I swear to respect my Pokemon allies and enemies. I swear that I will protect those who cannot be protected with my very life. I WILL defend the freedom and liberty of the Alpha Alliance." Neptune spoke quietly, repeating what he had said that day, and watched as the six Zoroark gave themselves new names to be called with. A good addition to the Gold Tribe, indeed.

"Neptune." A voice came from the Trident, and Neptune grasped it tightly as if he was trying not to let it fall. It was Triton's voice, but his voice wasn't the one when he was controlled by the Chaos Force. This sounded like his real voice, his real fatherly voice. Neptune was lost for words and stood by a corner, holding the Trident. After a short while, Triton spoke again, his voice obviously troubled.

"Neptune, I-I'm so proud of you." Triton spoke, his voice full of sadness and concern, but it was definitely him. What he said was quite strange. And he was stammering. Something was wrong, but Neptune didn't know what. Curious to know the answer, Neptune spoke in his mind, sending his thoughts back into the Trident the way Triton's thoughts had came to him.

"Why are you saying that all of a sudden? What's going on father?" Neptune frowned, his eyes closed, sending his thoughts towards who knows where.

"N-Nothing Neptune." Triton replied, and he seemed to be sobbing. Sobbing? Why? What was going on?

"Why are you sobbing?"

"Me? Sobbing? Don't be absurd, son."

"Yes you are. Tell me what's wrong."

"...."

"Father?"

"I cannot mess with Fate, my son. That's all I can say. I wish you good luck. And we'll see each other soon." With one final sob, the connection between them was cut, and Neptune couldn't send anymore thoughts anymore. Alone and disoriented, Neptune stood still, his Trident glowing in his hands as if it was still trying to tell him something even though it couldn't. What was Triton trying to say? He was proud of Neptune, and he couldn't mess with fate? Neptune had a bad feeling about this but he didn't want to tell anyone else about this matter. Triton was hiding something, but he was hiding it for a reason, and Neptune didn't want to pry.

What bothered him was Genenvieve. She was still missing...Neptune wanted to ask Kaiser if he had seen her, but he was busy with the other members. Neptune grinned. The Gold Tribe was going well, and now, the numbers of members were rising quickly. Kaiser had done it. The Gold Tribe was slowly regaining its reputation and glory, all thanks to the Zangoose. Just then a little Piplup ran towards Neptune, squealing and smiling as if he had seen someone very important in his life. Neptune tilted his head. He didn't have a son.

"N-Neptune! May I have your autograph?" The little Piplup asked, his large smile on his face, and Neptune grinned back. The feeling was rather...strange...warm...happy in the inside. Patting the Piplup on the head, Neptune flexed his claws and wrote his name on a board made of water, an N in engraved in the middle, then handed it towards the Piplup. The Piplup thanked him and jumped away, the signature board in his hands.

"What'd you know, I have fans." Neptune told himself, chuckling a little, watching the little Piplup go. When Neptune was younger, things weren't that smooth for him. He was too kind and caring, and people had to take advantage of him. He wanted to be meaner, but that wasn't in his personality trait list. Things were better when he was a little Printlup, but nobody took him seriously. But as he grew, his powers grew together with him, and his leadership skills were showing. Then when he was finally evolved, people respected him and aided him in what he needed. And now, they appreciate his kind heart. That's life.

Walking to the harbor of Cape City, Neptune watched as the waves crashed onto the sandy beach. Neptune had always liked the ocean, and he finds it rather relaxing to listen to its waves. Stepping onto the sand, Neptune dropped onto the ground and looked into the skies, relaxing on the beach for a while. He was thinking about Triton's words. They were disturbing and Neptune had no idea what to do. He wanted to run away, he wanted to find Genevieve, and leave together with her, never to return.

Worried about Genevieve once again, Neptune dived into the water like a penguin...

********************************************************************************************************

Day Three -

When Neptune opened his eyes, he found himself lying on the beach. Nothing wrong with that, but when he turned his head, he saw a couple of Octillery surrounding him, their tentacles grabbing his arms and legs. They had yellow glowing eyes, and Neptune was rather surprised. Some of the Order units managed to survive. Wriggling away, Neptune fought out of their grasps and got up, brushing the sand off his body.

"You belong to the Order..." They said in unison, crawling towards the Empoleon once again.

"No I don't you bunch of stupid octopuses." Neptune repelled, walking away from them.

"Your father was in the Order...you are our property..." They replied, forcing Neptune to a corner of the beach.

"Well then, how'd you like some octopus on a stick?" Neptune growled, stabbing one of them with his trident, then another. Doing a 360 degree sweep, Neptune flung those two away and whacked the other two with his Trident. It was funny how they were still controlled by the Chaos Force. With most of the army dead, they should had enough willpower to fight it. But somehow they were still controlled. Maybe they didn't have a life, and they didn't care about anything...

Shaking his head, Neptune turned and walked back to the city. This was the third day, and Neptune had to be early. He was one of the important characters of the Gold Tribe, so he had to be there, or the others might feel worried and lost. Surrounding himself in a small water tornado, the tornado wrapping his feet like a little twister, Neptune hovered back towards the crowd. They seemed to be ready.

When Neptune was about to join the others, he was suddenly pushed into a dark alley by another Empoleon. Neptune looked into the Empoleon's eyes and frowned. He wasn't in Chaos Force. Then he noticed something else. The Empoleon was female. Neptune was rather uncomfortable as she was pinning him to the wall, a little smile on her face.

"Thanks for saving Poseida, Neptune. You're the best." She spoke, smiling, her voice rather seductive and cute at the same time. Neptune didn't know what to reply, and he knew what she was planning to do. It WAS his species' mating season, but Neptune wanted to run. He belong to Genevieve, and he couldn't fall in love with someone else, let alone mate. She didn't seem to notices his reaction, and suddenly she pushed her head forwards, their lips meeting, Neptune being pressed onto the wall roughly.

The female Empoleon's body was pressed onto his, and Neptune had no energy to fight back as he was being kissed passionately. Her eyes were closed, and her hands were roaming around his body. Neptune had to decline, no matter how much he wanted to stay. He wanted Genevieve, and he was sure that Genevieve wanted him too. The female Empoleon didn't notice, as she was still enjoying herself, and suddenly Neptune pushed her away gently, walking away. The female whined and called him back. Apparently she really wanted him, and not his fame and fortune. Mating with his own kind was absolutely normal, but it wasn't if he had fallen in love with a Ninetales, a Ninetales that he hadn't seen for a long, long time.

"M-Maybe next timie." Neptune replied, blushing a little, leaving her at the dark alley. Who knew being popular would be such a pain? He had to admit, that was pretty nice though. No matter how badly he wanted to continue, he knew he wouldn't. Genevieve, somewhere in the world, was waiting for him. Standing next to Kaiser, his blush still visible, he scanned the other members standing in front of him. His Trident was glowing once again, as if it was a warning, but Neptune didn't care.

They were going to win this fight. And it was about to start.

Anything else? If not... *points my staff at you* Then you better leave before it's too late. O-of course.

Thanks for co-operating.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Thanks. I like playing the bizarre characters. XD I tried to think of something not many people would try. XD And thanks for accepting me! :D

Back