• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Black Forest (Recruiting)

what is a good town name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    the url for are userbar
    [/url]

take out the spaces

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    What Pokemon Would Take The Main Role In This Game??
    Also Ill do The Progessing Hack Thingy...

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Userbar Theres Still More To Come!!!

[EDIT]
    Animated One!!!

Here's Another One !!~!~

Last edited:

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    oohh...thats ok XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX once again they are cool

[announcement] i need the ips patch to work on the hack so SEND it to me please!

Last edited:

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
  • Skill(s):mapping (proof in pm),fakemon (could have someone detail better(outlining))
    Proof of Work:in pm
    Past Experience:worked on 3 roms.all complete....however download links gone and so are files :'(
    Contact Information:pm,email,text
    Time Zone:utc.......(nh usa)

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    Skill(s):mapping (proof in pm),fakemon (could have someone detail better(outlining))
    Proof of Work:in pm
    Past Experience:worked on 3 roms.all complete....however download links gone and so are files :'(
    Contact Information:pm,email,text
    Time Zone:utc.......(nh usa)

U are accepted demondismon

Soul Saint

Ghost~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Would like to assist in writing for your hack - If accepted, this would be my first work on a hack.

Skill(s): Writing, creative, opinionated
    Proof of Work: PM'd a bit of what I've made.
    Past Experience: I normally write fantasy stories and, if anyone is familiar with NWN(Game based off of D&D), I was and still am on a DM(Dungeon Master) team for a RP server. If you would like, I can send you a link and share some events/bit's of stories I have made. If any questions then please feel free to ask - I'll answer as best as I can.
    Contact Information: PM, email(I'll give it to you), text
    Time Zone: UTC -5(USA, East Coast)

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
  • ok coo, are we stil in the ieda phase or are we ready to map and sprite?

ok coo, are we still in the idea phase or are we ready to map and sprite?

Last edited:

Soul Saint

Ghost~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Bit of advise, so that there is less double-posting: Only click to post your message once, not multiple times. If it's taking a bit for your browser to load the next page, copy your message and open up a new tab - See if it posted already or not.

Also, what would you guys enjoy seeing as some side-quests or missions? Easy for me to fill in the blanks - And as we are a team(Though PX hasn't said I was accepted in the thread xD) thought it would be best to get everyone's thoughts. Then I'll come up with stuff to pitch to PX. My own idea's for events/side-quests would be given as well, of course, but I'd like to know what you guys as players would think would be pretty cool to see.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Well we arnt ready to map as im not done with insertion :/ still have to insert the pokecentre and mart and we are kinda working on two hacks one being a normal one and the other a mysterydungeon hack where you play as a pokemon but its ganna be more long term this is main priority for now anyways ill maybe have the main tiles done by tommorow i have exams and physics is on friday :( so bear with me :D
    also if anyone wants to watch me work you can doso here
    https://join.me/502-427-453

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    we are ready to map and sprite.
    we are? i havnt even sent you the rom yet or anyone....

To all mappers these are the tiles you will be working with what do you think?
    Also PX what do you think?

Last edited:

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    ok then we are almost ready
    and ml i love the map

hey if u need a quick pokemon resource click here>https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hdfdekgjgccdcnopimfkfjmjdebdlina

so here is soul saint`s idea
    Team Dark(Background Info) – Organization lead by Xanor, who's goals are to collect rare Pokemon. Why? He has a fascination with that which is a delicacy, the finest things life has to offer. He made millions when investing in Silph Co. and had made a clean getaway when the corporation had fallen. Sold his share of the company and had left Kanto shortly thereafter – Only to wind up in the Conecin region, far away from where his old partners lived. Since then he has become quite a force in the underground of the black market; Buying, selling, bidding for some of the rarest Pokemon in the world. This organization of his is built up by bounty-hunters and scientists, paid to aid him in his greedy and vain goal to live a life of luxury.

Team Dark(Plot) – Xanor's elite group of bounty-hunters, known throughout the organization as [Blank](<- You can deicide the name if you like this idea), have tracked down Ho-Oh to residing with his own region, and have asked him if they could use the organization bases in the area to track the mythical Pokemon down. Not seeing any downside to it, Xanor allows them to use his secret organization's facilities under super-vision of the management of the one's they choose to use.

(( The plot idea I suggested there offers multiple antagonists, rivals(Can have one of them participate in the Pokemon League), and something for the player to deal with throughout the course of trying to enter the Pokemon League. ))

How the player begins the game:

Sitting in their room one night, with his/her best friend sleeping over, the two happen upon a commercial of the region's Pokemon League starting up after four years since it last had begun. Both wish to enter, to be trainers in both their father's footsteps. Rushing downstairs to the main characters parents(Who are watching the same commercial on the couch), they would begin asking if they could go on their own adventure.
    From there, the father of the main character would tell their friend they need to speak with their own father, and then tell his own kid(Player) that he would think about it. The next day would come and both the player's character and their friend would decide to go play by the lake edge in their town. Flying above would be a shining Pokemon, flying gracefully through the sky – It's features hidden by the light of the sun and the lights gleaming off of it's own body.
    Whilst they are busy looking up at the flying Pokemon, they don't notice two hostile Pokemon slowly creeping up on them. Just as they are about to be attacked by them, the player lapses into a dream state of some sort...

All around the player would be a light purple shaded mist, with a mix of white flowing around them. Standing on top of a marble-floor with nothing and no one else around them, the character would speak aloud, shyly and afraid, "He- Hello...?".
    Greeting them would be a soft, warming feeling as they hear a feminine voice respond, "Hello there, [insert player name here]."
    The player would seem a bit more hesitant, as they heard the voice speak from within their own mind. They could sense that they were not in any danger there, and can trust whomever or whatever is speaking with them. "Excuse me, but...ummm...who are you...?", they would speak, unsure of what exactly was happening.
    (( At this point, the voice would just offer to ask a few questions, offering to help the player out by giving to them a gift. In doing this, they would eventually gain their starter based on their answers. I'd need to know what Pokemon are in it or that you want to have as starters before continuing this idea of mine. Personally, I believe it would be a good way of introducing some Fakemon. ))

Coming to, they would be holding a light-green Pokeball(Or a regular one) in one hand while their starter stands between them and the hostile Pokemon.(Their friend also would be likewise with their own starter.)

After battling the hostile Pokemon, both of the fathers would rush over to make sure everything was alright. They would admit to having seen them battling the hostile Pokemon, and would let them know they, along with the character's mothers, have decided to allow them go on their own journey. They originally were going to take them out to capture their own Pokemon first, but as they have their own already, they believed they were all set now. They would ask about how they got such strange Pokeball's or even found the Pokemon they had in their area – To which, they would try explaining what had happened. Being so caught-up in the moment, they didn't even have time to talk with another first, and are shocked when they first try explaining to find out the other had the same thing happen to them as well.

When a bungled-up explanation has ended, the two fathers would talk for a few moments to one another, before letting the two know to head back home while they went to the store for a little while(Assuming this place isn't like the other starting area's and actually has a market of it's own. You could also make the friends mother a Pokemon breeder, that heals Pokemon). Later in the evening, the main characters father would return with five Pokeballs and even two potions, maybe an antidote and/or an escape rope.(I suggest the antidote and the rope if in order to get to the first gym, they have to get through a tunnel or a forest. Might be a bit nasty if you throw in a Poison type inside the tunnel) He would then explain why he had given them the gear and that their friend also received the same things – Even a bit of information on the first area, and a tip to talk with the locals of each city they happen to pass through.

(( Celebi is the one that had went into both the minds of the player and their friends' mind, and gave to them the special Pokeball as well as the Pokemon they both received. Based on the answers given to questions I can come up with later, is what Celebi pretty much felt they would have the best connection with as a partner. ))

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back