Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old November 18th, 2011 (1:54 PM).
The Noob Hacker's Avatar
The Noob Hacker The Noob Hacker is offline
Praise the sun.
     
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 559
    I'm back!... again. Yeah, been having a lot of Internet problems which have just been resolved today. This has not been a very good week for me. But, I'll be posting shortly.

    Let's go Red Team!
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #77    
    Old November 18th, 2011 (7:40 PM).
    for him.'s Avatar
    for him. for him. is offline
    Blue Neighbourhood
       
      Join Date: Aug 2010
      Age: 21
      Posts: 798
      I came home much later than expected today. I tried to keep my promise about posting today so sorry for the awkward post.
      __________________

      Credits: Deviantart & Watteblume (also from Deviantart.)
      Reply With Quote
        #78    
      Old November 19th, 2011 (7:43 AM).
      The Noob Hacker's Avatar
      The Noob Hacker The Noob Hacker is offline
      Praise the sun.
         
        Join Date: Feb 2010
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 559
        To the Underworld with you AT&T! Seriously, right before I post, it goes down again.

        Well, now I will post, hopefully.
        Reply With Quote
          #79    
        Old November 20th, 2011 (9:11 AM).
        Wymsical's Avatar
        Wymsical Wymsical is offline
        V.S. The Wymsical Champion
           
          Join Date: Nov 2011
          Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
          Age: 24
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 353
          @Noob and Snow: Glad you're back, I was wondering where you guys had wandered off to.

          Sorry bout being gone for a day, I skipped a class Friday and yesterday was kinda like teachers' payback. They made me come in on Saturday D: lol

          Posted too. Man, come on Athena people, we're bored!
          __________________
          It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


          Links To Be Added Soon
          Reply With Quote
            #80    
          Old November 21st, 2011 (2:54 PM).
          Nakuzami's Avatar
          Nakuzami Nakuzami is offline
          Babashook
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Sep 2010
          Location: Babapride
          Age: 19
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Jolly
          Posts: 6,016
          I posted~!

          I kinda just made Luna run ahead so she and Jared could have their little showdown.
          . . . Can I capture the flag while I'm there or something? Lol. . . maybe A1 should follow the path that Luna made (shouldn't be hard, she left an injured Apollo and Aphrodite boy in her wake :P) and then raid the flag while Luna has Jared distracted? Lol, then Jayson(?) would kinda be overwhelmed. Although. . . there should probably be a whole lot more action before we ends this soz. . . just watch the showdown for now, lol.
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #81    
          Old November 22nd, 2011 (9:46 AM).
          Wymsical's Avatar
          Wymsical Wymsical is offline
          V.S. The Wymsical Champion
             
            Join Date: Nov 2011
            Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 353
            @Nakuzami: lol It doesn't matter if I'm distracted, Jayson's the one facing the flag. Also, I don't think it would be fair if all of A1 went in and took the flag, since there can only be two guards. :/ Send one or two people in to steal the flag.

            Also, Hermes guys PLEASE post. The only reason we haven't got their flag yet is because they post more often than you. No offense.
            __________________
            It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


            Links To Be Added Soon
            Reply With Quote
              #82    
            Old November 22nd, 2011 (1:18 PM).
            Nakuzami's Avatar
            Nakuzami Nakuzami is offline
            Babashook
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Sep 2010
            Location: Babapride
            Age: 19
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 6,016
            @Aura Rift - Aw, couldn't you have waited until after Luna and Jared's Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny(cookies to whomever gets that)?! Lol. . . xD
            Wait, since the hellhounds technically aren't part of CFT, can shadow assist Luna in fighting them?

            And are we just going to get back to CTF after the hellhounds, or will Wymsical and My face-off have to be suspended?
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #83    
            Old November 22nd, 2011 (2:02 PM).
            The Noob Hacker's Avatar
            The Noob Hacker The Noob Hacker is offline
            Praise the sun.
               
              Join Date: Feb 2010
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 559
              @Nakuzami Ah yes, I remember that song. I had it memorized at one point, I think.

              But seriously, hellhounds already? We couldn't even finish our CTF game first? Ah, well, guess I can get a few shots in on some people before they become an immediate threat to Jayson and the others.
              Reply With Quote
                #84    
              Old November 22nd, 2011 (2:36 PM).
              Wymsical's Avatar
              Wymsical Wymsical is offline
              V.S. The Wymsical Champion
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2011
                Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
                Age: 24
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 353
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nakuzami View Post
                @Aura Rift - Aw, couldn't you have waited until after Luna and Jared's Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny(cookies to whomever gets that)?! Lol. . . xD
                Wait, since the hellhounds technically aren't part of CFT, can shadow assist Luna in fighting them?

                And are we just going to get back to CTF after the hellhounds, or will Wymsical and My face-off have to be suspended?
                No way. I want ultimate showdown now. We'll just change our showdown to one of those Take other guys out first then take each other out things. We'll kill hellhounds 'till the coast is clear and then turn on each other. :D

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by The Noob Hacker View Post
                @Nakuzami Ah yes, I remember that song. I had it memorized at one point, I think.

                But seriously, hellhounds already? We couldn't even finish our CTF game first? Ah, well, guess I can get a few shots in on some people before they become an immediate threat to Jayson and the others.
                I completely agree, man. First Josh gets swept away by the owl and warned so early on and now this. You're taking this a little too far too soon, Aura Rift.
                __________________
                It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


                Links To Be Added Soon
                Reply With Quote
                  #85    
                Old November 24th, 2011 (7:26 AM). Edited November 24th, 2011 by Karma Police.
                Karma Police Karma Police is offline
                Arrest this man
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2011
                  Age: 19
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 1,855
                  @Everyone: I'll have a post up soon, don't worry. ;D Also, the hellhounds are there to introduce some monster killing in the RP, you gotta get familiar with that too xD

                  Also, THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN omg that song I get a cookie now right? xD Also, yeah, can't wait to see the duel b/w Jared and Luna, it's gonna be interesting. :D

                  EDIT: Posted, fight the battle now! :D
                  Reply With Quote
                    #86    
                  Old November 24th, 2011 (5:34 PM).
                  Wymsical's Avatar
                  Wymsical Wymsical is offline
                  V.S. The Wymsical Champion
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2011
                    Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
                    Age: 24
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 353
                    Posted. NNNNoooooooozzz! Teh Artemis Cabin is on fire! Literally D:

                    Also, a guy called Aquataris wants to join but he posted in the IC Thread. lol
                    __________________
                    It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


                    Links To Be Added Soon
                    Reply With Quote
                      #87    
                    Old November 24th, 2011 (11:14 PM).
                    Estrello's Avatar
                    Estrello Estrello is offline
                    Beyond The Stars
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2011
                      Location: England
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Posts: 721
                      I would like to reserve a space for a Noble Son of Hephaestus.

                      Edit: Sorry, I misread where it says about OOC.

                      __________________

                      I am the player of José "Anima" Dartmoor of Gunpowder Roleplay : : : Sign Up Post | Gunpowder
                      Reply With Quote
                        #88    
                      Old November 25th, 2011 (12:05 PM).
                      Wymsical's Avatar
                      Wymsical Wymsical is offline
                      V.S. The Wymsical Champion
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2011
                        Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
                        Age: 24
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 353
                        WHY DOES EVERYONE NEED HELP?!

                        Awesome posted. That's gotta be my biggest post yet 8D

                        I'll save all of you'z when I recover. lol
                        __________________
                        It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


                        Links To Be Added Soon
                        Reply With Quote
                          #89    
                        Old November 25th, 2011 (12:08 PM).
                        SylveonStar's Avatar
                        SylveonStar SylveonStar is offline
                        Sylveon
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2011
                          Age: 21
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Modest
                          Posts: 1,940
                          Well I'm 13 and don't know much fighting it was obvious I was gonna get into trouble, as for the other person who needs saving since we posted at the same time I just have to say that great minds think alike :3 lol
                          __________________








                          Reply With Quote
                            #90    
                          Old November 25th, 2011 (12:27 PM).
                          Wymsical's Avatar
                          Wymsical Wymsical is offline
                          V.S. The Wymsical Champion
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2011
                            Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 353
                            LOL, Believe it or not, I was almost gonna ask for help too But I decided I'd just get sum of mah NPCs to save meh. lol.

                            Hades' Sword, what could it do? Hmmmm, I have a whole storyline for my character planned out now, ya'll will just have to wait and see :D

                            Edit" I based the sword on this, only the handle and such is Celestial Bronze and the Japanses/Chinese inscription is Greek:

                            Spoiler:
                            __________________
                            It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


                            Links To Be Added Soon
                            Reply With Quote
                              #91    
                            Old November 25th, 2011 (7:28 PM).
                            Conjurer's Avatar
                            Conjurer Conjurer is offline
                            The Verdant
                               
                              Join Date: May 2011
                              Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Mild
                              Posts: 126
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by ~Genevieve~ View Post
                              Well I'm 13 and don't know much fighting it was obvious I was gonna get into trouble, as for the other person who needs saving since we posted at the same time I just have to say that great minds think alike :3 lol
                              YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, I HAVE A GREAT MIND!!!!1

                              But seriously, someone rescue me already! :[
                              __________________
                              v e r d a n t s a n c t u a r y


                              Tree o Tree
                              will never give up growing
                              let's not give up forgiving
                              because they do not know what they are doing.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #92    
                              Old November 25th, 2011 (10:14 PM).
                              Karma Police Karma Police is offline
                              Arrest this man
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2011
                                Age: 19
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 1,855
                                HOHOHO ALEX TO DA RESCUEEEEEE! 8D \m/ I'll post later. :>

                                @Aquataris: You are Reserved. But... I looked through some of your posts in other RPs, and unfortunately they're dangerously short. :/ I'll require a RP Sample from you. It'll be preferred if it was written for this character though.

                                @Wymsical: Would it be okay if you introduce the Hade's sword part later on? I actually plan to do something right now... I'll notify you through PM when you all can go free again. :]
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #93    
                                Old November 26th, 2011 (5:18 AM).
                                SylveonStar's Avatar
                                SylveonStar SylveonStar is offline
                                Sylveon
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2011
                                  Age: 21
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Modest
                                  Posts: 1,940
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Conjurer View Post
                                  YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, I HAVE A GREAT MIND!!!!1

                                  But seriously, someone rescue me already! :[
                                  We pretty much had the same idea except your unconscious I'm just scared out of my mind.

                                  Well you've been rescued. Ariala still needs some saving though :3
                                  __________________








                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #94    
                                  Old November 26th, 2011 (7:40 AM).
                                  Wymsical's Avatar
                                  Wymsical Wymsical is offline
                                  V.S. The Wymsical Champion
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2011
                                    Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 353
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by -DeepImpact- View Post
                                    HOHOHO ALEX TO DA RESCUEEEEEE! 8D \m/ I'll post later. :>

                                    @Aquataris: You are Reserved. But... I looked through some of your posts in other RPs, and unfortunately they're dangerously short. :/ I'll require a RP Sample from you. It'll be preferred if it was written for this character though.

                                    @Wymsical: Would it be okay if you introduce the Hade's sword part later on? I actually plan to do something right now... I'll notify you through PM when you all can go free again. :]
                                    LOL, No worries. That was just a dream (Or was it?) I'm saving the serious stuff for later. Everything will unfold soon enough.

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by ~Genevieve~ View Post
                                    We pretty much had the same idea except your unconscious I'm just scared out of my mind.

                                    Well you've been rescued. Ariala still needs some saving though :3
                                    Yeah, I'm on it. Hades' Sword somehow healed all my wounds, so...
                                    __________________
                                    It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


                                    Links To Be Added Soon
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #95    
                                    Old November 26th, 2011 (11:56 AM).
                                    The Noob Hacker's Avatar
                                    The Noob Hacker The Noob Hacker is offline
                                    Praise the sun.
                                       
                                      Join Date: Feb 2010
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Posts: 559
                                      Gah! I feel so useless. Well I guess if hellhounds hunt by smell then Jayson's little group is probably giving off the most powerful odor what with all of the sweat, blood, and bodies (living and dead) in the area. So if the hellhounds do hunt by smell, then they would be most drawn to Jayson's position, therefore his group is, in a way, drawing attention away from the rest of the campers, sort of. But that is a really big stretch.

                                      Okay, little idea: either a small group of Jayson's team sweeps the woods in search of survivors, or everyone just happens upon the larger skirmish going on and could join in. At least then we would all be together and have some sort of grand hold-out, or perhaps rather a grand retreat as Jayson's group is fighting a losing battle just by numbers, so it would make sense if they were to leave in order to find more people and a better area to fight in. Not trying to dictate what everyone posts (actually that's exactly what I'm trying to do, I just don't want to look like a complete douche, even though I probably already do) it's just an idea and doesn't have to be followed. Basically I'm selfishly trying to give myself some use and, more importantly, get all of us together.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #96    
                                      Old November 26th, 2011 (2:32 PM).
                                      for him.'s Avatar
                                      for him. for him. is offline
                                      Blue Neighbourhood
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2010
                                        Age: 21
                                        Posts: 798
                                        I have gotten a bit confused lately after reading a couple of posts. Really my only question is: "Where did the hell hounds come from?"
                                        __________________

                                        Credits: Deviantart & Watteblume (also from Deviantart.)
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #97    
                                        Old November 26th, 2011 (3:02 PM).
                                        Wymsical's Avatar
                                        Wymsical Wymsical is offline
                                        V.S. The Wymsical Champion
                                           
                                          Join Date: Nov 2011
                                          Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
                                          Age: 24
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Relaxed
                                          Posts: 353
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by The Noob Hacker View Post
                                          Gah! I feel so useless. Well I guess if hellhounds hunt by smell then Jayson's little group is probably giving off the most powerful odor what with all of the sweat, blood, and bodies (living and dead) in the area. So if the hellhounds do hunt by smell, then they would be most drawn to Jayson's position, therefore his group is, in a way, drawing attention away from the rest of the campers, sort of. But that is a really big stretch.

                                          Okay, little idea: either a small group of Jayson's team sweeps the woods in search of survivors, or everyone just happens upon the larger skirmish going on and could join in. At least then we would all be together and have some sort of grand hold-out, or perhaps rather a grand retreat as Jayson's group is fighting a losing battle just by numbers, so it would make sense if they were to leave in order to find more people and a better area to fight in. Not trying to dictate what everyone posts (actually that's exactly what I'm trying to do, I just don't want to look like a complete douche, even though I probably already do) it's just an idea and doesn't have to be followed. Basically I'm selfishly trying to give myself some use and, more importantly, get all of us together.
                                          LOL, There's already a small group composed of Jared, Mark (Ares) T-J (Hermes) and some Athenas trying to gather up survivors and rally them into a cave that T-J found. To keep them safe. Maybe Jayson's group could join them in collecting survivors.

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by First Snow View Post
                                          I have gotten a bit confused lately after reading a couple of posts. Really my only question is: "Where did the hell hounds come from?"
                                          No idea. But I'm waiting for our GMs to reveal that. My biggest bet would be: It has something to do with Hades trying to win the war. Although I have no idea how attacking the camp would be helping his cause, he's just turning us against him. lol
                                          __________________
                                          It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


                                          Links To Be Added Soon
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #98    
                                          Old November 27th, 2011 (3:52 PM).
                                          Nakuzami's Avatar
                                          Nakuzami Nakuzami is offline
                                          Babashook
                                          • Crystal Tier
                                           
                                          Join Date: Sep 2010
                                          Location: Babapride
                                          Age: 19
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Nature: Jolly
                                          Posts: 6,016
                                          OMG, did I miss the battle yet?
                                          Lol, sorry I died spontaneously, I kinda forgots my interwebz and couldn't get on, lol.
                                          So . . . I'll have to catch up, I might have to write a post tomorrow though, lol.
                                          __________________
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #99    
                                          Old November 27th, 2011 (4:07 PM).
                                          Wymsical's Avatar
                                          Wymsical Wymsical is offline
                                          V.S. The Wymsical Champion
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2011
                                            Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
                                            Age: 24
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Relaxed
                                            Posts: 353
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Nakuzami View Post
                                            OMG, did I miss the battle yet?
                                            Lol, sorry I died spontaneously, I kinda forgots my interwebz and couldn't get on, lol.
                                            So . . . I'll have to catch up, I might have to write a post tomorrow though, lol.
                                            Good to see ya back, boi. You should go ahead and post, nobody seems to be doing anything and I'm just trying to give y'all a chance
                                            __________________
                                            It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


                                            Links To Be Added Soon
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #100    
                                            Old November 27th, 2011 (11:28 PM).
                                            Estrello's Avatar
                                            Estrello Estrello is offline
                                            Beyond The Stars
                                               
                                              Join Date: Apr 2011
                                              Location: England
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Jolly
                                              Posts: 721
                                              The reason I have not posted my SU yet is because I am stuck on the name and personality.
                                              __________________

                                              I am the player of José "Anima" Dartmoor of Gunpowder Roleplay : : : Sign Up Post | Gunpowder
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply
                                              Quick Reply

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:34 PM.