Art Studio For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the visual or musical arts.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #551    
Old July 29th, 2013 (6:41 PM).
Chaos Rush's Avatar
Chaos Rush Chaos Rush is offline
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 1,303
    Hoenn Pokemon from Treecko all the way to Beautifly have been added, with sprites mostly resized by karatekid552, and adjustments made by me.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PJBottomz View Post
    Aw, I thought that was the best one :c (although Masquerain begs to differ). What specifically was wrong with it? I could fix it easily. Also, did you mean both sprites were denied or just the back one?
    Well specifically towards the bottom of the wall in the backsprite, the outline looks wonky and not round.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 11bayerf1 View Post
    More offerings to the Chaos God!

    Spoiler:
    All accepted, but you might want to fix the outlines towards the top of Ursaring's head on the backsprite, cause it looks a little wonky.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by adipasa View Post
    umm..... bro why is the backsprite like this ?
    I know why, it's because of a simple conflict black shades between the back and front sprite, leading it to technically exceed the 16-color limit. I've fixed it now, so try the new one.
    __________________

    Relevant Advertising!

      #552    
    Old July 29th, 2013 (6:57 PM). Edited July 29th, 2013 by adipasa.
    adipasa's Avatar
    adipasa adipasa is offline
    Amateur Hacker
       
      Join Date: Sep 2009
      Location: Indonesia
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 61
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
      Hoenn Pokemon from Treecko all the way to Beautifly have been added, with sprites mostly resized by karatekid552, and adjustments made by me.


      Well specifically towards the bottom of the wall in the backsprite, the outline looks wonky and not round.


      All accepted, but you might want to fix the outlines towards the top of Ursaring's head on the backsprite, cause it looks a little wonky.


      I know why, it's because of a simple conflict black shades between the back and front sprite, leading it to technically exceed the 16-color limit. I've fixed it now, so try the new one.
      Ok Bro :D
      I will Try the new one :D

      Why is the sceptile backsprite like this
      __________________
      Pokemon Aqua Blue v1.0 coming soon....

      ...........
      ...................__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST ...............\
        #553    
      Old July 29th, 2013 (8:54 PM).
      MrDollSteak's Avatar
      MrDollSteak MrDollSteak is offline
      Formerly known as 11bayerf1
         
        Join Date: Dec 2008
        Location: Hong Kong
        Age: 22
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 817
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
        All accepted, but you might want to fix the outlines towards the top of Ursaring's head on the backsprite, cause it looks a little wonky.
        Okey dokey! I've touched it up a tad and updated the gallery with it.
        Spoiler:


        Also I've noticed that on Grovyle's shiny backsprite, its throat is red
        instead of yellowy/brown.
        __________________
          #554    
        Old July 29th, 2013 (11:12 PM).
        Chaos Rush's Avatar
        Chaos Rush Chaos Rush is offline
           
          Join Date: May 2007
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 1,303
          @adipasa: okay, it's probably the same issue as before with Treecko. I will fix it tomorrow, and I will check all those Hoenn sprites to make sure the fronts and backs have matching black values. That will fix it for sure. (it's a side effect of having to adjust HG/SS backsprites to the B/W colors)

          @11bayerf1: Sorry, that is a blatant mistake of mine. I will fix it some time tomorrow.

          I would fix the sprites now, but I'm already in bed for the night and I'm typing this from my phone. I apologize for these aforementioned problems, and I will take care of it very soon!
          __________________
            #555    
          Old July 30th, 2013 (6:25 AM). Edited July 30th, 2013 by Trev.
          Trev's Avatar
          Trev Trev is offline
          starting my comeback tour
             
            Join Date: May 2012
            Location: anywhere as long as I have dogs
            Age: 21
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Sassy
            Posts: 1,233
            Thank you for pointing that out. I think it might have been the dark-shade pixels that were there, they were present on the 80x80 version and I usually add those in, which can tend to make it look square-ish. This should fix it, hopefully. Also on the 80x80 version some of those pixels were connected on Spoink's stomach and I think that's what you meant by wonky so I fixed those too.



            And as always, MOAR HOENN



            Gulpin's evolution line fit into 64x64, Castform fit in 40x40, and Chimeco was the same size as the RSE sprite, so no front sprite for these. I'm especially proud of the Chimeco one, it's probably the best one I've made. :D
            __________________
            Projects





              #556    
            Old July 30th, 2013 (6:34 AM).
            WorldsBoss's Avatar
            WorldsBoss WorldsBoss is offline
               
              Join Date: Mar 2007
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 210
              Aaaah I love Hoenn. I like that Chimecho backsprite, but to me personally it almost looks as though you're showing off too much of Castform. Normally at least a part of each backsprite is meant to be hidden from view in the gen 3 games, right?

              Of course, Chaos could totally disagree with me there
                #557    
              Old July 30th, 2013 (6:38 AM).
              Trev's Avatar
              Trev Trev is offline
              starting my comeback tour
                 
                Join Date: May 2012
                Location: anywhere as long as I have dogs
                Age: 21
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Sassy
                Posts: 1,233
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by random-man View Post
                Aaaah I love Hoenn. I like that Chimecho backsprite, but to me personally it almost looks as though you're showing off too much of Castform. Normally at least a part of each backsprite is meant to be hidden from view in the gen 3 games, right?

                Of course, Chaos could totally disagree with me there
                That's exactly how the sprite is supposed to be. The 80x80 version showed off the entire sprite so mine did as well. And if anyone wanted it below the textbox, then they can just use position editor
                __________________
                Projects





                  #558    
                Old July 30th, 2013 (6:42 AM).
                SkieTheKitsune's Avatar
                SkieTheKitsune SkieTheKitsune is offline
                Please call me FoxMan.
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2009
                  Location: The World of Dreams
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Jolly
                  Posts: 86
                  Just popping in because I noticed that the Gen V sprites are finally completed! Congrats, Chaos Zero!
                  __________________
                  Come check out my YT Page, if you'd like. In the middle of an Emerald Wingull Solo Run! Check it out.


                  Mah Pokes.
                    #559    
                  Old July 30th, 2013 (6:42 AM). Edited July 30th, 2013 by WorldsBoss.
                  WorldsBoss's Avatar
                  WorldsBoss WorldsBoss is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2007
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 210
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PJBottomz View Post
                    That's exactly how the sprite is supposed to be. The 80x80 version showed off the entire sprite so mine did as well. And if anyone wanted it below the textbox, then they can just use position editor
                    Ok, fair enough. You did a good job on them anyway ^.^

                    I'm really glad this has been opened up so that anybody can contribute sprites now, it is already making the project go so much faster! With any luck it might even be complete by the end of this year! :D
                      #560    
                    Old July 30th, 2013 (10:04 AM). Edited July 30th, 2013 by Chaos Rush.
                    Chaos Rush's Avatar
                    Chaos Rush Chaos Rush is offline
                       
                      Join Date: May 2007
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 1,303
                      All Hoenn sprites have been fixed, and should work properly in Wichu's Sprite Editor now. Also, I have all of your contributions sorted by username, so all of you will get credited correctly in the credits list.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PJBottomz View Post
                      Thank you for pointing that out. I think it might have been the dark-shade pixels that were there, they were present on the 80x80 version and I usually add those in, which can tend to make it look square-ish. This should fix it, hopefully. Also on the 80x80 version some of those pixels were connected on Spoink's stomach and I think that's what you meant by wonky so I fixed those too.

                      Actually that's not what I meant. There's a way to retain the dark-shade pixels and still make it look not-wonky. But whatever, I'll just fix it myself, you've already done most of the resizing work anyway, so accepted.

                      Quote:
                      And as always, MOAR HOENN



                      Gulpin's evolution line fit into 64x64, Castform fit in 40x40, and Chimeco was the same size as the RSE sprite, so no front sprite for these. I'm especially proud of the Chimeco one, it's probably the best one I've made. :D
                      All accepted. (by the way, I can tell you're getting better, because these look like I won't even have to edit them)

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SkieTheKitsune View Post
                      Just popping in because I noticed that the Gen V sprites are finally completed! Congrats, Chaos Zero!
                      lol who's this "Chaos Zero" you speak of?
                      __________________
                        #561    
                      Old July 30th, 2013 (11:42 AM). Edited July 30th, 2013 by Trev.
                      Trev's Avatar
                      Trev Trev is offline
                      starting my comeback tour
                         
                        Join Date: May 2012
                        Location: anywhere as long as I have dogs
                        Age: 21
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Sassy
                        Posts: 1,233
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
                        All accepted. (by the way, I can tell you're getting better, because these look like I won't even have to edit them)
                        So much contributing can do that. I am a bit worried that people might get upset that I'm doing so many, but I don't see a lot of other people doing it and I'm more than happy to keep the ball rolling for Hoenn, so their loss I guess. Also, I think it's because most Pokemon I resize are circular and have very few colors and outlines, and are really small, so there's less room for error. But I'll accept the compliment anyway


                        Whale, whale, whale, what do we have here?

                        I'm not even entertaining the thought of attempting the front sprites. These things sucked. Each of them were so big that, even resized, they missed the border by one pixel. I had to shift their entire body over to make up for. Plus, WAILORD REFUSED TO BE CIRCULAR Damn things, I don't even like them anymore.

                        EDIT:



                        Diglett's posture is kind of skewed a bit, not really sure how to fix it. Sorry!
                        __________________
                        Projects





                          #562    
                        Old July 30th, 2013 (11:43 AM).
                        Superjub's Avatar
                        Superjub Superjub is offline
                        Pokémon Aureolin
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2007
                        Location: Hoenn
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 2,289
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
                        Here are some I've done for my hack already. Hopefully they fit the specifications- I had a quick glance and I don't think i did anything wrong.

                        Here are the majority of the evolution prior to gen 4 and Skitty because wynaut? :p









                        I think mine might have been skipped, unless I did something wrong? :c
                        __________________
                          #563    
                        Old July 30th, 2013 (7:55 PM).
                        RPD490's Avatar
                        RPD490 RPD490 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2009
                          Location: Blackthorn City, Johto
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 180
                          Just wanted to say congrats getting Gen V sprites completed :3 Can't wait to see Gens I-III completed, surprised how much of Gen I was done.
                          __________________
                          This signature has been disabled.
                          Signature is over 600px wide :(
                          Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                          You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                          Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                            #564    
                          Old July 30th, 2013 (8:32 PM). Edited July 30th, 2013 by Chaos Rush.
                          Chaos Rush's Avatar
                          Chaos Rush Chaos Rush is offline
                             
                            Join Date: May 2007
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 1,303
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by PJBottomz View Post
                            So much contributing can do that. I am a bit worried that people might get upset that I'm doing so many, but I don't see a lot of other people doing it and I'm more than happy to keep the ball rolling for Hoenn, so their loss I guess. Also, I think it's because most Pokemon I resize are circular and have very few colors and outlines, and are really small, so there's less room for error. But I'll accept the compliment anyway


                            Whale, whale, whale, what do we have here?

                            I'm not even entertaining the thought of attempting the front sprites. These things sucked. Each of them were so big that, even resized, they missed the border by one pixel. I had to shift their entire body over to make up for. Plus, WAILORD REFUSED TO BE CIRCULAR Damn things, I don't even like them anymore.

                            EDIT:



                            Diglett's posture is kind of skewed a bit, not really sure how to fix it. Sorry!
                            All accepted.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
                            I think mine might have been skipped, unless I did something wrong? :c
                            I don't want full sheets, I just want the front sprite and back sprite, so then I can fix any errors. Also, this is my fault for not mentioning this, but I want to do all of the Eeveelutions front sprites because I already did Glaceon and Leafeon when I was doing Gen IV sprites, and I'm planning on having all of their front sprites resized at the same exact ratio to maintain their relative sizes to one another. I'll gladly accept the backsprites though if you post them separately.


                            EDIT: Up to Nuzleaf has been added, as well as Nosepass, Beldum, and Metang thanks to Wiznatts (Ludicolo front sprite), karatekid552 and Rizon's contributions.

                            @karatekid552: I've noticed in your backsprites that you've been coloring a lot of them wrong, or at least differently to how I would have colored them. So, just to make things go faster, I kindly and respectfully ask if you could just leave the backsprites in their HG/SS colors, because I realized when I was doing Rizon's backsprites that simply coloring them myself was a lot faster than fixing your errors.

                            Next update will have 11bayerf1's Hoenn contributions, and then PJBottomz' Hoenn contributions after that.
                            __________________
                              #565    
                            Old July 31st, 2013 (3:47 AM).
                            BlacknYellowHD's Avatar
                            BlacknYellowHD BlacknYellowHD is offline
                               
                              Join Date: May 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 20
                              Hi!
                              I know you said that you were not going to do 2nd frames, but since there is so much help maybe it would be possible?
                              The resizing rate can be calculated and I know there would be another 649 + formes but seeing the number of contributers makes me think positive.
                              Greets.
                                #566    
                              Old July 31st, 2013 (4:18 AM).
                              Superjub's Avatar
                              Superjub Superjub is offline
                              Pokémon Aureolin
                              • Crystal Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2007
                              Location: Hoenn
                              Age: 22
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Timid
                              Posts: 2,289
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
                              All accepted.


                              I don't want full sheets, I just want the front sprite and back sprite, so then I can fix any errors. Also, this is my fault for not mentioning this, but I want to do all of the Eeveelutions front sprites because I already did Glaceon and Leafeon when I was doing Gen IV sprites, and I'm planning on having all of their front sprites resized at the same exact ratio to maintain their relative sizes to one another. I'll gladly accept the backsprites though if you post them separately.


                              EDIT: Up to Nuzleaf has been added, as well as Nosepass, Beldum, and Metang thanks to Wiznatts (Ludicolo front sprite), karatekid552 and Rizon's contributions.

                              @karatekid552: I've noticed in your backsprites that you've been coloring a lot of them wrong, or at least differently to how I would have colored them. So, just to make things go faster, I kindly and respectfully ask if you could just leave the backsprites in their HG/SS colors, because I realized when I was doing Rizon's backsprites that simply coloring them myself was a lot faster than fixing your errors.

                              Next update will have 11bayerf1's Hoenn contributions, and then PJBottomz' Hoenn contributions after that.
                              Oh that's fine. My apologies.













                              I also added some Jirachi sprites as a little bonus.
                              __________________
                                #567    
                              Old July 31st, 2013 (7:11 AM).
                              Trev's Avatar
                              Trev Trev is offline
                              starting my comeback tour
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2012
                                Location: anywhere as long as I have dogs
                                Age: 21
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Sassy
                                Posts: 1,233
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by BlacknYellowHD View Post
                                Hi!
                                I know you said that you were not going to do 2nd frames, but since there is so much help maybe it would be possible?
                                The resizing rate can be calculated and I know there would be another 649 + formes but seeing the number of contributers makes me think positive.
                                Greets.
                                Even so, that's a ton of work that people don't wanna do. As a contributor myself, I would not be eager to re-size 649 more frames. If you need them that desperately, you'll have to make them yourself.
                                __________________
                                Projects





                                  #568    
                                Old July 31st, 2013 (8:01 AM).
                                MrDollSteak's Avatar
                                MrDollSteak MrDollSteak is offline
                                Formerly known as 11bayerf1
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2008
                                  Location: Hong Kong
                                  Age: 22
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 817
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by BlacknYellowHD View Post
                                  Hi!
                                  I know you said that you were not going to do 2nd frames, but since there is so much help maybe it would be possible?
                                  The resizing rate can be calculated and I know there would be another 649 + formes but seeing the number of contributers makes me think positive.
                                  Greets.
                                  I can see why people don't want to make second frames, it's tough work. Especially once the sprites are already made, as lots of second frame sprites expand from their original size, eg. Honchkrow, who's wing takes it to like 70 pixels using the size of Chaos' Honchkrow. Another problem is Gen 5 sprites, which will ALL have to be custom, as the movement of 5th gen sprites is subtle and continuous.
                                  __________________
                                    #569    
                                  Old July 31st, 2013 (9:13 AM).
                                  Chaos Rush's Avatar
                                  Chaos Rush Chaos Rush is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2007
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 1,303
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by BlacknYellowHD View Post
                                    Hi!
                                    I know you said that you were not going to do 2nd frames, but since there is so much help maybe it would be possible?
                                    The resizing rate can be calculated and I know there would be another 649 + formes but seeing the number of contributers makes me think positive.
                                    Greets.
                                    No, and here's why:
                                    1) lol just no too much work
                                    2) few people hack Emerald (yeah I know, the number is rising though)
                                    3) To maintain size consistency, all the 2nd frames would have to be resized at the same ratio the first frames were resized, very few of which I kept track of
                                    4) So, minus formes, we have 649 Pokemon. And then there's backsprites. Now we have 1298 sprites to take care of. And now you want to add another 649 to that, which would make the total 1947 sprites (plus at least 40+ sprites worth of formes and gender differences). no thanks lol

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
                                    Oh that's fine. My apologies.













                                    I also added some Jirachi sprites as a little bonus.
                                    Just taking a quick glance, they're accepted.

                                    @11bayerf1: I noticed in your Camerupt sprite that you resized it unevenly, and it is proportionately squished in comparison to the original sprite. I thought I made it pretty clear in my PM that I want none of this stuff, and I specifically wrote out in the guidelines that they have to be resized vertically and horizontally at the exact same ratio :/ So I won't be using your Camerupt sprites, and if a lot of your sprites end up not following the specific guidelines, then I probably won't want to use any of your sprites. Not trying to sound like a prick, but rules are rules, and this is something we've already previously discussed that you said you wouldn't do anymore. In this project, quality comes first. Pokemon that are disproportionate is not quality.
                                    __________________
                                      #570    
                                    Old July 31st, 2013 (3:22 PM).
                                    Renegade's Avatar
                                    Renegade Renegade is offline
                                    Time for real life...
                                       
                                      Join Date: Nov 2011
                                      Location: United States
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Careful
                                      Posts: 998
                                      Just stopping by to say thanks for compiling all of these sprites together! This is very useful to me. Also, congrats on getting gen V sprites completed!
                                      __________________
                                        #571    
                                      Old July 31st, 2013 (3:28 PM).
                                      Trev's Avatar
                                      Trev Trev is offline
                                      starting my comeback tour
                                         
                                        Join Date: May 2012
                                        Location: anywhere as long as I have dogs
                                        Age: 21
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Sassy
                                        Posts: 1,233
                                        Speaking of my Hoenn contributions...



                                        I added some extra pixels to define Banette's arm some more, so it looked more like an arm.
                                        __________________
                                        Projects





                                          #572    
                                        Old July 31st, 2013 (4:57 PM).
                                        MrDollSteak's Avatar
                                        MrDollSteak MrDollSteak is offline
                                        Formerly known as 11bayerf1
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2008
                                          Location: Hong Kong
                                          Age: 22
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 817
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
                                          @11bayerf1: I noticed in your Camerupt sprite that you resized it unevenly, and it is proportionately squished in comparison to the original sprite. I thought I made it pretty clear in my PM that I want none of this stuff, and I specifically wrote out in the guidelines that they have to be resized vertically and horizontally at the exact same ratio :/ So I won't be using your Camerupt sprites, and if a lot of your sprites end up not following the specific guidelines, then I probably won't want to use any of your sprites. Not trying to sound like a prick, but rules are rules, and this is something we've already previously discussed that you said you wouldn't do anymore. In this project, quality comes first. Pokemon that are disproportionate is not quality.
                                          Looking back at the upload, this is the incorrect sprite. I'd infact added the same Camerupt from
                                          the previous gallery, before you had said the resize rule. I've uploaded the correct/redone one
                                          which is resized at 88.89% horizontally and vertically. (64x53 from 72x60)

                                          Spoiler:


                                          In the meantime I'm going to check all my submissions to see if they are the correct sprites,
                                          and replace them if they're not.
                                          __________________
                                            #573    
                                          Old July 31st, 2013 (6:32 PM). Edited July 31st, 2013 by Chaos Rush.
                                          Chaos Rush's Avatar
                                          Chaos Rush Chaos Rush is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: May 2007
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 1,303
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by PJBottomz View Post
                                            Speaking of my Hoenn contributions...



                                            I added some extra pixels to define Banette's arm some more, so it looked more like an arm.
                                            Accepted, but for future reference all I'm asking for is a smaller version of the original sprite. Don't try and "improve" the sprite, all I want is resized and cleaned up. (your contributions are still lovely)

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by 11bayerf1 View Post
                                            Looking back at the upload, this is the incorrect sprite. I'd infact added the same Camerupt from
                                            the previous gallery, before you had said the resize rule. I've uploaded the correct/redone one
                                            which is resized at 88.89% horizontally and vertically. (64x53 from 72x60)

                                            Spoiler:


                                            In the meantime I'm going to check all my submissions to see if they are the correct sprites,
                                            and replace them if they're not.
                                            Okay, I understand then. By the way, your Medicham sprite is also squished, and your Dusclops sprite has a proportionately shorter tail in comparison to the original sprites. I don't want the Pokemon having their proportions messed up.
                                            __________________
                                              #574    
                                            Old July 31st, 2013 (7:14 PM).
                                            Trev's Avatar
                                            Trev Trev is offline
                                            starting my comeback tour
                                               
                                              Join Date: May 2012
                                              Location: anywhere as long as I have dogs
                                              Age: 21
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Sassy
                                              Posts: 1,233
                                              Ah, sorry. I'll try not to do that. It just looked so... not arm-like xD

                                              Anyway, here's my last Hoenn sprite until you managed to finish all my crap. For some reason the backsprite wasn't cooperating so I couldn't make it. I resized it by 90%, so you should probably do Walrein that same way when you get to it so it's all consistent.



                                              I feel like I have some kind of disease that's making me post a sprite with every post in here. I'll slow down on it a bit because we'll significant progress on Hoenn after all this so yeah.
                                              __________________
                                              Projects





                                                #575    
                                              Old July 31st, 2013 (7:27 PM).
                                              MrDollSteak's Avatar
                                              MrDollSteak MrDollSteak is offline
                                              Formerly known as 11bayerf1
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Dec 2008
                                                Location: Hong Kong
                                                Age: 22
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 817
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
                                                Okay, I understand then. By the way, your Medicham sprite is also squished, and your Dusclops sprite has a proportionately shorter tail in comparison to the original sprites. I don't want the Pokemon having their proportions messed up.
                                                Rightyo I'll replace those! Medicham I've already done that must be the same issue as with Camerupt.
                                                With Dusclops, not really sure how that happened because I resized it to 83%.
                                                Checking now its at 86% with the tail extended, I also redid the feet to make the
                                                increased length match against the height.

                                                Spoiler:
                                                __________________
                                                Closed Thread

                                                Quick Reply

                                                Join the conversation!

                                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:31 PM.