• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ex-Girlfriend sues Ex-Boyfriend for 'crappy' tattoo

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
    Think twice before cheating on your bf/gf if they are a tattoo artist...Here is the article.
    https://early-onset-of-night.tumblr...too-artist-ryan-fitzgerald-from-dayton-oh-was

~Summary of the article~​

Although this is not a broad subject, this story is just too good not to share. A woman cheated on her boyfriend, a tattoo artist. She requested a tattoo that would depict the landscape of Narnia on her back; however, her boyfriend was going to take her 'crap' anymore, and decided to reciprocate it. Yes, he gave her a very crappy tattoo. The girlfriend, or should I say ex-girlfriend, sued the boyfriend for $100,000. The main problem she faces is that she signed a consent form giving her boyfriend "artist's discretion". Do you think she will win the case?

~The tattoo~

Ex-Girlfriend sues Ex-Boyfriend for 'crappy' tattoo

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Artist's discretion or not, he should have had a sketch before actually working on her back. Either way, even if he didn't.. it's blatantly different subject matter. She should just get a good lawyer.

What's weird, though.. is why the heck would she go to him to get the tattoo done if they broke up? (or go to him if her relationship was rocky) Or if they broke up after.. well what he did was NOT professional at all. :/ This just sounds like a couple of really immature and stupid people being.. immature and stupid.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Yeah, why go to your ex for a tattoo? Bad idea. But still, it wasn't right on the guy's part and I hope she wins the case. I don't condone cheating, but the tattoo and their relationship shouldn't be related at all. She's not bright for even going to him for a tattoo in the first place, really. Eh. I still think she should win the case though. You just don't do that.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Actually, I think she cheated on him and asked for a tattoo during their relationship, but she didn't know that he knew about the cheating.

I find it hilarous, but that was probably a little harsh.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Actually, I think she cheated on him and asked for a tattoo during their relationship, but she didn't know that he knew about the cheating.

I find it hilarous, but that was probably a little harsh.

Well all this really. I'm just full on it's hilarious. But she should win the case though or get money for surgical removal.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Artist's discretion or not, he should have had a sketch before actually working on her back. Either way, even if he didn't.. it's blatantly different subject matter. She should just get a good lawyer.

What's weird, though.. is why the heck would she go to him to get the tattoo done if they broke up? (or go to him if her relationship was rocky) Or if they broke up after.. well what he did was NOT professional at all. :/ This just sounds like a couple of really immature and stupid people being.. immature and stupid.
    Pretty much this.

At any rate, I think she would win her case. That's clearly not Narnia, even if left to his discretion.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    nvm, picture didn't load right first time. After seeing the picture, this first part here was pretty much irrelevant.

Either way she must have taken a few extra stupid pills that day if she thought having her ex do the tattoo was a good idea.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    She surely has a cause of action. Artist's discretion implies that he had freedom to tattoo what he believed would be appropriate to meet her demands rather than a specific design. She asked for the landscape of Narnia. What she got was literally a pile of [censored].

Years
    Poor girl. He had no right to do that to her, especially not since he's a professional tattoo artist and should not be taking advantage of anyone he's tattooing.

If she cheated on him then that's too bad for him, but it's her choice who she wants to date/sleep with/whatever. He should have the balls to accept that and not pull some childish stunt like this.

EDIT: Just read that this is a fake story. [link]

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    That looks like Narnia to me.
    Obviously he wanted to tattoo a landscape of Narnia that reflected her personality.

She'll probably win though, since he didn't tattoo her with what she asked for. Especially if she cries.

Zet

Years
    That looks like Narnia to me.
    Obviously he wanted to tattoo a landscape of Narnia that reflected her personality.

She'll probably win though, since he didn't tattoo her with what she asked for. Especially if she cries.
    It looks like Twilight to me.
    Also the article says they were never broken up when the tattoo was done, so I have no idea where some of you people got in your head that they were broken up at the time.

When did tumblr become a legit news source?

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
    Poor girl. He had no right to do that to her, especially not since he's a professional tattoo artist and should not be taking advantage of anyone he's tattooing.

If she cheated on him then that's too bad for him, but it's her choice who she wants to date/sleep with/whatever. He should have the balls to accept that and not pull some childish stunt like this.

EDIT: Just read that this is a fake story. [link]

that makes me sad...this was more funny when it was real. lmao

Back