• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Legend and Song (T) (OOC/SU)

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
This is the OOC/SU thread for my Roleplay, PMD: Explorers of Legends and Song.

This is where you can post your sign ups, request to have your character join a team, chat about the roleplay, update your character's status, and things of that matter.

EDIT: The maximum team member amount increased to ten.

~Introduction~

Hello, and welcome to Bell Town. Many Pokemon inhabit this fair little town by the sea, running shops and just living their daily lives. As the name suggest, many bells can be found here, and the sound they create is beautiful. Raichu's Guild, a famous rescue team guild in the region, can be found here. Raichu is always happy to accept new trainees and teams into his guild. Things are normally quite peaceful, but recently, troubles have begun to brew…

~Plot~

There is a legend in the region about Reshiram, Zekrom, and Meloetta. Reshiram and Zekrom watched over the land as heavenly beings, while Meloetta ruled as the mortal queen. Reshiram and Zekrom guided Meloetta on how to rule the land properly. Meloetta was kind and caring towards her subjects, and ruled fairly. She loved to sing, dance, and play music. She even created a song she deemed "Meloetta's Medley". She had a special flute known as the Legend Flute which she would sometimes play it on.

However, one fateful night, Reshiram and Zekrom began to argue over a mystical shrine with extraordinary powers that had been discovered. Reshiram wanted the shrine to be a shrine for fire, while Zekrom wanted it to be a shrine lightning. The argument grew so heated they began to fight intensely. ~This caused an outbreak of extreme storms and droughts over the land. Out of fear for her people's safety, Meloetta used her powers to stop them. However, the force needed to do so took away all of her energy, and she withered away into a stone statue. Reshiram and Zekrom, discovering this and feeling responsible, used the shrine as a resting place for Meloetta's statue and sealed it off. They appointed a new ruler and went back to the heavens.

Legend has it that whenever they would fight, terrible droughts and storms would happen across the land. But, if someone were to play Meloetta's Medley on the Legend Flute, they would stop their fighting out because of what happened to Meloetta and things would be right again. The Legend Flute and Meloetta's resting place have never been discovered. Some say Meloetta appears in the dreams of potential heroes, but no one has ever reported seeing her.

Recently, water has been reported vanishing from certain locations that are abundant in it, and unusual storms have appeared in areas that receive little rain. Some people are worried this is the beginning of what is stated to happen in the legends, while others have shrugged it off as a mere coincidence. Raichu has been taking it very seriously, and has been studying his books of myth in the guild's library. He is thinking of recruiting and training new rescue teams and having them investigate the matter.

~Where do you come in?~

Spoiler:

~Rules~

Spoiler:

~Leveling Up/Evolving~

Spoiler:

~SU~

Spoiler:

~Important Places~

Spoiler:

~NPC's~

Spoiler:

~Accepted Characters~

Spoiler:

~Accepted Teams~

Spoiler:

Spots are always open C:

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Hey. I will not be posting yet. i feel Jam is too strong for this RP. Just tell me if I need to delevel him down. I will edit my SU afterwards.

maybe he can lead the alliance. LOLJK.

Years
Snowflake~

Oh god sorry I forgot lol
Name: Crystal
Species: Eevee
Level: 56
Personality: Crystal always loved rescuing pokemon. She is very feisty, and nice. She likes making friends.
History: When Crystal was five years old, and level 10, she saw one of her friends drowning. She shouted her, and proceeded to save her. Alakazam, a Guild leader had saw her, and asked her to help them save other pokemon. She wanted to, but her mum thought she was too young. Then, at the age of nine she went to join. She went on many missions, until one day she battled a Gyrados. That Gyrados slashed her under her ear, and she has had a scar there ever since.

When she was fourteen, She became a team leader and made a team. She is now an excellent Team Leader. She met Oliver when he was only a baby Torchic. He is now a Combusken, and he is the skilled one of the team. Him, Crystal and Lily all met when they bumped into each other in the middle of town. They started playing catch and bumped into some of the stands, sending some of the items flying. All three of them have learnt from their mistakes. Lily is a Plusle.
Moveset: Quick Attack, Sand attack, Dark Pulse (she learnt that somehow, for her evoloution.) and Cute Look.
Notes: (Anything else we should know about your character.)

Name: Team Gemstone
Leader: Crystal (me)
Goal: This is a good team, just to save people (and make a bit of cash)
Members: Crystal, Lily (NPC), Oliver (NPC) (two slots available.)
Notes: (Anything else we should know about your team.)

Can I join now, please?

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
@miltankRancher His level is fine, but you can lower it if you wish, I don't mind C: Also, about recruiting in the roleplay, I've decided that I shall increase the limit to ten members. The more the merrier~ So, you could recruit four more people.

@mzmingle You forgot to add "Storm" after the word Snowflake, but I'll give you credit for adding the title and the nice SU. Accepted C:

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
Does the 10 person limit include any extra characters people already accepted might like to add? Just wondering.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
Snowflake Storm

Name: Cameron
Species: Lucario
Level: 47
Personality: Cameron is a fiendish criminal. He will stop at nothing to get his hands on cash and treasure. He has speed and stealth on his side and will sometimes use strength.
History: Cameron was just a normal Riolu until he was kidnapped by thieves when he was 4. From that day onwards he was trained in the art of robbing, killing and beating up. Soon he became a criminal. It was almost impossible to stop him when he was 12. He could just about sneak into anywhere. This helped alot in later life when he became a wanted criminal with a big bounty on his head.

He had beaten team after team and knew only strong teams could stop him. He made his own criminal team to help him in his theiving ways. He trained them and showed them the best ways to steal.
Moveset: Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Close Combat, Force Palm.
Notes: Nothing really.

Name: Team Aura
Leader: Cameron
Goal: A criminal team
Members: Cameron the Lucario, Reece the Marowak, Stanley the Blaziken and seven Mienfoo as henchmen.
Notes: Nothing else here either.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
Name: Louie Carbunkle
Species: Swalot
Level: 37

Personality: He is a helpful and jolly swalot with an affinity for cooking. He'll do anything he can to help anyone out. He's very friendly, and is diligent in his work. However, sometimes he can be a bit cross when he suspects someone isn't respecting his food or himself. Despite this, he is a very lax and carefree swalot who enjoys his job as a guild member and chef.

History: Louie grew up in a community of poison types. However, people in this community were accustomed to devouring garbage and other smelly things. But Louie didn't share the taste for garbage with the rest of his family. He enjoyed fine dining and other delicious foods, but he couldn't express his love in such an town. So he left, traveling the world and learning about all different kinds of recipes and cooking techniques.

He applied to Raichu's guild as a cook at the ripe age of 15, and has been working there for the past 10 years. At first people weren't so keen on having a poison type serve food, but everyone realized Louie was very clean and took excellent care of his equipment. He is now a respected member of the guild, and even an experienced fighter.

Moveset:
Acid spray, Ice beam, Swallow, Stockpile

Notes: He is known to wear an apron with various different messages on it. People don't know how many aprons he has, but he seems to have a new inspirational message on it each day.

I also have a question. Would it be alright if I use an NPC as a cooking assistant, or would you rather me not? Because Louie can't run the entire kitchen on his lone some. (Note; if an actual person wants to be my assistant that's cool too.)

Years
Snowflake Storm

Hey there, everyone. I've got a strange idea, tell me if it doesn't work. Here's my SU:

Name: Rick, also known as Emerald Dash (or just Dash), or Rick, Dragon of the Sands! if brevity's not your thing...

Species: Flygon

Level: 47

Personality: Rick is a bold and sassy Pokemon, living for the thrill of adventure and the warm feeling he gets by helping out some damsel in distress. He also appreciates the physical rewards one receives from such acts, because he can use the money to buy food, which keeps him alive. A jolly fellow, he's always ready with a witty joke or snappy one-liner, living each day "in the moment". He sees himself as an adventurer and a hero, with a big heart and an even bigger ego.

As a Flygon, he has natural pink lenses to protect his eyes. He jokes that he always sees the world through rose colored glasses, but this is actually true. He does see the world as better than it actually is, and he's just a lone Pokemon trying to make a place for himself in it. He tries to get along with others, but has a strong moral compass and gets angry with those who violate his code of morals, or those who insult his honor or ego too much.

History: Born in a desert village near Roria Mountain, Rick was expected to be your average Trapinch: slow, deliberate, and a loyal worker. But he dreamed of more. He had the wanderlust, and spent his free time and some of his work time training himself to travel, imagining the fantastic journey he would go on, and the stories he would tell. His parents weren't too pleased with him, and told him to keep his feet on the ground and his head out of the clouds. He didn't listen.

When Rick was seventeen, he evolved into Vibrava, and was amazed at his newfound abilities. His repressed dreams found new life, and he decided to leave home to join a rescue team. After a week of wandering in circles through the desert, he found himself back home, with a disappointed family waiting for him. He decided to rescue people in the small desert community. Since no one needed rescueing, he was mainly a nuisance, or assisted with trivial tasks, such as his heroic weeding of a garden, or opening a jar for an elderly Sandslash.

Finally realizing that he couldn't be much of a hero in his desert community, he calmed down and went back to work. He then purchased a map, and was able to leave the village and pursue his dream in earnest. He travled the country, proclaiming himself a Freelance Mercenary, willing and able to take on all jobs. Business was slow at first, and he spent many night asleep on the street, but eventually gained a reputation for speedy results and willingness to accept any job.

When he was 35, he evolved into Flygon, and already had a reputation for his swashbuckling personality. He was viewed as a joke, an eccentric who took his job either too seriously or not serious enough. But he was effective, and when he was in town, he took any job. Although no rescue team has ever invited him to join, Rick has worked with them in the past.

Moveset: Bite, Dragon Claw, Strength, Fly

Notes: Despite being known as a folk hero and travelling do-gooder, in his homeland he is viewed as a disgrace and a traitor, and he is unwelcome there.

Moonlily

Tarot Queen
Years
Snowflake Storm.

Name: Vivica (Vi for short)
Species: Misdreavus
Level: 15
Personality: Very shy and quiet, especially around men. Usually likes to be alone and has very few friends, none of them she truly trusts completely.
History: Her parents died soon after she hatched from an egg, meaning that her older sister Roxanne, a Mismagius, had to take care of her. When she turned 11, several male Pokemon started ganging up on her and severely injured her. However, one of the Pokemon was her best friend Cole, a Quilava. Due to this, she has never fully trusted anyone ever since.

When Vivica turned 15, a Hypno came to her house, claiming to be an adventurer and asking for a place to sleep. That night, the Hypno kidnapped Roxanne, leaving Vivica all alone. Since then, she has been on her own. Unable to get a job, she often stole money and food from people. It wasn't until someone told her about the guild that she decided to join, hoping for a fresh start.
Moves: Confuse Ray, Psywave, Spite, Astonish
Notes: Due to the male Pokemon ganging up on her, she has androphobia, the fear of men and often has to stay at least a yard away from a male. If she gets too close to a man, she will often back away, shaking in fear.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
=( No criminals are around. Lol. But anyway I'm waiting for somebody to acctualy realise what Cameron did and try stop him. Because I'm not gonna post until that happens!

Back