• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal DNA Project [Rated PG 14] [Most Original 4Q '11]

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Rated PG14
Co-Gm ShinyDiamond​

Plot:

Two Centuries ago Aliens named Kokorians came to earth, The leader's sent there minions out to explore and bring back sample's to see if earth was a good planet for them to rule upon. The minions brang back plants, clothes, soil and all kind of earth things like that. The Kokorian leader's found the planet habitable, and ordered an invasion. The Kokorians all went to earth and corrupted animals all around and turned them into massive , strong, cruel beasts. With the animals the Kokroians attacked the city of Gardenia first, they destroyed buildings, cars, tree's, houses, anything that stood in there way. The army fought against the Kokorians but there advanced technology and corruption to the animals gave them the upper hand and defeated the army. After two days had passed since the attack the city was destroyed, people scared, the army... ruined. Then, a special group of people searched for people to destroy the Aliens with. The team was called the A.I.P.F, standing for Alien Invasion Protection Force. The A.I.P.F took in 8 teenagers, four girls and four boys. They took care of them, made sure there injuries healed so they could get ready for the dangerous adventure ahead. The A.I.P.F took DNA sample's of the teens and took some DNA sample's from animals such as Mountain Cat, Wolf, Butterfly, Monkey, Bird, Bear, bunny and tiger. The team mixed those DNA's to see what would happen, just to make sure if the DNA would react if the animal DNA fused with it. The DNA's were compatible and emerged together just fine. The next night the team took another sample of the animal DNA's and put it in the teens in there sleep, mixing there DNA. The next morning the teens woke up only to see that a few of them had tails, other's had ears and wings. Sarah was a mountain Cat, Sally was a butterfly, Bailey was a monkey, Brooke was a Bunny, Ben was a Bear, Jolt was wolf, Jack was a bird and Tom was a tiger. The team explained what they had done and that they could turn back into a normal human when all the Aliens were defeated. The teens could turn into a half human, and completely into the animal which's DNA was put in that teen. The teens were nervous and scared. They started to learn to use there powers, it was very difficult to control there complete animal form, but easy to control there half human half animal form. The next day the teens went out to battle the Aliens. The teens fought hard, all of them injured terribly.

Ever since the battle had finished the Aliens were gone, and so were the animal teens. No one knew what happened..... did they defeat the Aliens and died? or did the Aliens flee. Two Centuries later the Aliens plan to attack earth again.

You:

Choices:

- Animal Girls/Boys - If you are a animal girl/boy you start off being a normal boy/girl in school. You also know about you'r animal power's and know how to control your half human, half animal form, but you don't know about full animal form yet, and you do not know about anybody else's powers either.

- Kokorian (Alien) - If you are a Kokorian, you start off by being on you'r ship watching earth and sending out minions to have a look at the planet.

- Friend - If you are a friend, you will find out about the new eight teens and there animal powers and help them.

- Member of the new A.I.P.C - If you are a member of the new team, you start by searching for ordinary people to give animal DNA's, so they could beat the Kokorians ( you know about the Kokorian invasion, and that they are wanting to try again)

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, keep it fair to others
2. No bunnying, unless got permission of the character.
3. Not to much Romace, past kissing.
4. Dont be to rude and no bad words.
5. All regular PC rules apply here.
6. You must get injured and loose once in a while.
7. You may have two characters maximum.
8. Reservation lasts for 5 days.
9. Make sure to have lot's of fun!

Spoiler:

My SU:

Spoiler:

Other SU:
Spoiler:

Spots:

Animal Teens:
Spoiler:

Kokorians:
Spoiler:

Members of the A.I.P.F:
Spoiler:

Friends:
Spoiler:

Credit:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2012
Tom

Tom listened carefully to the Algebra teacher, he was talking about G + A or something.
Tom loved Algebra, his back was strait, he stared at the teacher strongly and smiled cutely.
He noticed many girls giggling and looking at them, with there faces blushed up red.
Then he noticed Zoey sleeping on her desk, it was to bad she snoozed off the class.
" So what is G + A, Zoey, would you care to tell us? Of are you to bust snoozing off." the Teacher, Mister. Harris said.
Tom looked at Zoey along with the rest of the class.

shinysweety

Years
Zoey Hammock

Zoey Hammock, still snoozing in class, and slightly snoring.
She was still dreaming about her power's and Tom, she wondered if Tom would think she was a freak, or just plain special.
The Teacher, Mr. Harris, was still going on with his Algebra class, Zoey always slept through classes. It became a habit.
Zoey could faintly hear what the Mr. Harris was saying, then he talked to her.
"So what is G + A, Zoey, would you care to tell us? Of are you to just snoozing off."
Zoey quickly opened her eyes and raised her head up, everyone was staring at her.
"Uhh..." Zoey was struggling to think. "Is it.... I?" she guessed.
Zoey could hear little giggles, now she was embarrassed cause she didn't pay attention.
Even if she did pay attention, she wouldn't understand a thing.
Mr. Harris cleared his throat, then took a deep breath.
"Perhaps is you were listening you would know the answer, if you sleep in my class one more time Miss. Hammock, you will get extra homework and a five hour detention."
Boy the teacher was strict, but it was true that Zoey slept through his classes 10 times and counting.
Zoey was about to speak when the sound of a bell interrupted her, it was recess.
Zoey sighed and put her head back on her desk with her hand around it.
Everyone got up and walked out the classroom.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Enzeru sighed for a moment. He was looking out the window, but he was actually listening to Mr. Harris lecture in algebra. Zoey was snoozing again, & when the teacher was gonna call her. "So what is G + A, Zoey, would you care to tell us? Of are you to bust snoozing off." It was so obvious, but Zoey hadn't listened whatsoever.

"Uhh..." Zoey was struggling to think. "Is it.... I?" Well that was embarressing, for her. Enzeru sighed from her lack of knowledge.

"Perhaps is you were listening you would know the answer, if you sleep in my class one more time Miss. Hammock, you will get extra homework and a five hour detention." That's what she gets for snoozing. The bell than rang, meaning this class was over.

As Enzeru got his stuff & walked out of class, the girls followed him & pretty much gathered around. This was annoying to him however as he is never left alone. Regardless, he tries to ignore them & head to his next destination.

shinysweety

Years
Zoey Hammock

Zoey raised her head and slowly stood up, still felling embarrassed.
Atleast class was over, for now. Zoey sighed sadly and picked up her back pack and put it around both her arms.
"Atleast my ears and tail didn't pop up..." she thought.
Zoey walked out the classroom, and turned her head to see tons of girls surrounding Enzeru.
Zoey followed them over to the Field outside for Recess.
Holding her books in both arms, cuddling them around in her hand.
Zoey saw her two best friends Corina and Emma laughing with each other.
Zoey ran up to them, "Hey guys!" she started.
The girls stared at Zoey in disappointment.
"Sorry girl, it's embarrassing to be around you know, catch ya later." Emma said.
"Aww come on!" Zoey felt lonely.
She walked away from her bff's and walked out the door, outside.
Her hair flowing with the breezy wind, making her dress flow to.
Zoey walked over to a bench and sat down, watching the football team practice.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
*BAM!*

The door to Corin's home flew open, if you could call it a door that is. It was more like a circular stone plate covering the entrace to Corin's "Super Special Awesome Underground Base" as he liked to call it.

He stuck his head out and took a deep breath of the fresh air,
"Aah that's some good stuff... In America!" Corin laughed so hard at his own joke that he almost fell down the hole to his base again. He jumped up out of the hole and brushed some sand off his clothes, which was pretty pointless since they were always dirty, and had always been like that since Corin found them. Then he blocked off the entrance to his home by placing the stone plate over it again.
"There we go... And now, SCHOOL!" he chuckled a bit as he started to walk towards the school.

When he arrived, Corin noticed that he was a bit late and that it was already recess. Not having an alarm clock and having to use your gut-feeling to determine when to wake up wasn't always the most accurate thing in the world. But it worked, most of the time at least.

Corin noticed some kids from his class walking around he beleived one was surrounded by girls, En... Enz... Something, Corin looked at him with a jealous look, damn he wanted to be surrounded by girls... Well whatever. He walked around a bit not knowing what to do when he suddenly noticed a girl sitting on a bench watching some guys play football. She was also in his class he beleived... Z-Z-Zo... Zoey? Yeah that was her name! He thought about going up to her and saying hello, but... She would probably be scared of him though... Eh, screw it! Corin walked up to her,
"Um, hello. Do you mind if I sit here?" he asked carefully.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Katrina sniffled sitting quietly in her class. She was always quiet in math only spoke when she was addressed usually sitting doing her work. But today was different she felt like she was about to cry the while time and was trying to hold it in. As soon as the bell rang she was one of the first to be out of the room wanting to avoid her teacher asking her once again how she got the bruises on her arms. She didn't want to think about that. Katrina ducked her head as she went outside for recess and sat under a tree near where the football team was practicing. She saw two older kids sitting on a bench but didn't know either of their names when suddenly a shadow was over her.

Looking up Katrina saw three girls Brittany, Michelle, and Diane her constant tormentors. "Hey Freak" Brittany said rudely arms crossed "Your in our spots" she said glaring.

Katrina looked down again "N-No I a-always sit here" she whispered shakily. She didn't want to fight with them but they always picked on her calling her freak, and shrimp, and a crybaby. They also constantly made fun of her odd blue hair, even telling her that she would be better of dead sometimes.

"So, we don't care crybaby, we're saying it's our spot now, so why don't you do us a favor and get out no one here likes you anyway" Brittany smirked knowing that Katrina was starting to tear up.

shinysweety

Years
Zoey Hammock

Zoey was starting to fall asleep.
She rested her head on her arm, slightly seeing watching the football team practice.
Then Zoey heard a voice, "Um, hello. Do you mind if I sit here?" it said.
Zoey looked up and saw Corin, a kind guy in her class that was always late.
"Hey Corin." Zoey didn't sound more awake.
"Sure, you can sit here.." Zoey yawned and put her head off her arms.
Atleast Corin made her feel a bit better, knowing he didn't know she sleep through class... again.
The air was getting colder, that made Zoey wish she brang a coat.
Then Zoey noticed a bunch of Girls picking on one of her class mates.
" Gosh i wish i could help her with my animal powers... but if i show them i'll seem like a freak, why is this making me nervous.." Zoey thought.
Then, Zoey's ears popped up. She felt them on her head, Zoey quickly put her head in a near by bush and tried to push the ears back in.
"Stupid things!" she said, in a slightly lower tone.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
Corina

Corina almost fell asleep in Algebra class, unlike Zoey she managed to stay awake.
Corina watched the whole scene, then walked out the classroom when the bell rang.
Corina wen't around Enzeru, like a crazy girl just to get some attention.
When Enzeru wen't out the school Corina stopped following him and walked over to a foot stool with a table, and started to drink tea.
Corina looked around, she saw some girl get picked on, Zoey's head in a bush, the football team falling down, some teens playing tag.
All sorts of weird stuff.
"Hmph, lucky im not friends with any of them, i got my animal powers to keep." she said ungracefully.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Enzeru was only walking around with a book in his hands. He was catching up on his study's, but the girls around him were quite annoying. He could barely concentrate, but he's used to this.

He noticed a few things around him. A girl had her head in the bushes, the football players were falling, & the girls wouldn't leave him alone. One thing in particular was a blue-haired girl being bullied by a few girls. Pity. This place always has problems, but more problems for Enzeru at home. It feels right to help, but it's just plain annoying to see someone in trouble, let alone being distracted. Enzeru closed his book & walked over to the group that was bullying the girl.

How annoying. "It's not really nice to pick on someone you want to bully." Enzeru said calmly. He didn't care what would happen as long as this is resolved. He was neither happy or angry, just neutral while looking at the girls. The cold wind was on him as he didn't care how cold he was, let alone feeling it. His blond hair was synchronizing with the wind.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Corin nodded when Zoey said that he could sit down, good, then there was maybe people in this school that didn't see him as a weird creep. He saw a blue-haired girl talking to some other girls, it seemed like they were bullying her... Corin was about to go over there and talk some sense into them when he suddenly noticed two catlike ears pop up from Zoey's head. Wait what?! Catlike ears? Was she some kind of mutant just like him? She did put her head in a bush as if she was trying to hide something... Corin was puzzeled and curious, he had to know if she was like him...

Corin walked over to the bush where Zoey had hid her head, he stuck his head in to the green bush as well. The leaves tickled his nose a bit, but he couldn't bother with that now, he asked:
"Um Zoey... A-Are you some sort of chimera too?" Corin knew that this was a VERY risky move, if those ears had just been a figment of his imagination... Then he was in deep, DEEP trouble and had a LOT of explaining to do. This might even get him to some weird researching-facility or even worse, it might get him killed! Corin was a little bit frightend about what would happen next...

shinysweety

Years
Zoey Hammock

Zoey had managed to pop her ears back in her head, that was a close one.
Then Corin popped his head in the bush to, then said.
"Um Zoey... A-Are you some sort of chimera too?"
Zoey's eye's widened, "Uh..." She replied, Zoey didn't know what to say.
"Im not a cat, why do you think im a cat? I just dropped my handkerchief in this bush... by accident."
Zoey felt nervous now, she just said something Corin didn't say, and he probably saw her ears to!
She put her head back out of the bush, and giggled nervously.
" Hey look, is that Selena Gomez?! Gota go!"
Zoey zoomed off leaving a trail of dust behind her, she hid behind a tree and started to catch her breath.
"Few.." she said, slipping down onto the ground.
Now Zoey was near to the tree where the girl that was being bullied was, Enzeru was there to.
"Look at him it must be easy to help someone without you'r animal powers popping out, when you'r scared... which i am allot." she said quietly.
Zoey watched the flower's flow, and then turned her attention to Enzeru and watched how he could handle bullies.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Ammy walked out of the school building, clutching her bamboo diary the whole time. Man, was it good to get some fresh air! She spun around in a circle, her purple hair flying around her. After she settled down, Ammy remembered the big commotion that Zoey had caused during math. She didn't like when her best friend was laughed at.

Ammy then watched as Zoey and Corin talking. After a while, she saw two kitty ears pop out of Zoey's head. Ammy almost fainted, she wasn't the only one who was tied to an animal! Then, Zoey ran away from Corin, and Ammy zoomed after her yelling "ZOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!" When she finally caught up to her best friend, Ammy panted and said "Are...you...tied to...an animal....like....me?" When Ammy finally caught her breath, she forced her wolf ears out and added "I'm part wolf!"

shinysweety

Years
(OOC: No one was supposed to see Zoey's ears :()

Zoey Hammock

Zoey sighed out of relief, then she heard a voice calling out for her.
"ZOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!"
Zoey's eye's opened wide, what is Ammy, her best friend, had seen her ears?
Now, Ammy was right infront of Zoey now. "Uh... hi.."
"Are...you...tied to...an animal....like....me?" she asked.
Now Zoey knew that she saw What was she gona say?
She watched as Ammy grew ears, like a wolf. "I'm part wolf!" she added.
Should Zoey tell her she was part cat?
"Oh my gosh! You'r part wolf!" Zoey screamed.
She was starting to get nervous about seeing that she wasn't the only one that had freak powers.
Zoey kept her hands near her chin, and then her ears and tail popped up, making Zoey twitch.
Zoey smiled nervously and then giggled, "Maybe we should... talk about this." she said.
Zoey turned around and pushed her ears and tail back into her body, luckily her hair or outfit didn't change.
"Hurry, change back Ammy." Zoey wanted to help her best friend, atleast she knew that she didn't need to keep the secret from her anymore.
Zoey waited patiently for her to transform back, luckily no-one saw that.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
(OOC: Well Corin did :3)

"Im not a cat, why do you think im a cat? I just dropped my handkerchief in this bush... by accident." Zoey said nervously, Corin smiled, now he knew that she was in fact a chimera like him.
"Hmm, human and cat?" he thought, "Sounds like something out of an anime..." while Corin was dreaming away Zoey had gotten her head out of the bush and had run away. Corin woke up from his daydream to find that Zoey was gone! And for some reason, Selena Gomez was on his mind... Whatever. He got his head out of the bush too and started to look around. Crap! He couldn't see her anywhere... Then something came to Corin's mind, he was a mole! He could feel vibrations in the ground, and since Zoey just recently ran away, there should at least be some hint to where she were. But then he realized that to do this he had to turn into his mole or half-mole form, which would bring a lot of attention, a lot of bad attention.

"Damn it!" Corin said, he was frustrated, which wasn't very often considering his happy and cheerful personality. He had found someone who was similar to him, someone who didn't see him as a creep or a weirdo, someone... Who he could maybe befriend... But Corin wasn't ready to give up so easily, she couldn't have gone far, that much he knew but...
"ZOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!" a voice yelled out, Corin recognized it as Zoey's friends name... What was it? Amaterasu? Why did that seem familiar?... Anyway, Corin was happy,
"Obnoxiously-loud-friend-girl to the rescue!" he chuckled to himself as he walked up to the tree where Zoey was hiding just to see Amaterasu force out... Wolf ears?! Wait, was she a chimera too?!

"Chimeras..." Corin said, he was stunned, two people similar to him in one day? Talk about jackpot! Or something...
"You know," he said, "You really shouldn't be showing your forms out in the open. People might see you." Corin looked at them and winked to show that he was "one of them".

shinysweety

Years
Zoey Hammock

Zoey sprang when she heard a voice behind her, she didn't understand what it said but it sounded like a boy.
She imediatly turned around to see Corin, he then said.
"You really shouldn't be showing your forms out in the open. People might see you." Then he winked.
"Eeeek!" Zoey shrieked.
"A commoner found you in you'r half fun! and-" Then Zoey relised the wink meant he was also a animal.
"Ohh.... Well that was embarrassing." Zoey said.
Zoey held one of her arms, now Zoey knew there was more than just her and Ammy as animals.
"Wonder who else is half animal, would't it be funny if Enzeru and Corina were?"
Zoey giggled slightly, but now, anyone could be a animal since she knew there were more than just herself.
Zoey sighed and looked down, i'll be right back.
Zoey walked away from the tree and took a deep breath, then walked over to Enzeru.
She held her books in her hand, tight, then decided to speak.
"Hey Enzeru, watcha doooing?" she asked in a sweet voice, trying to not get scared by the bullies.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Ammy nodded, then opened her diary after pushing her wolf ears back in. There was a containment box inside that fitted in perfectly, and she opened it to reveal her special object. Ammy took it out and said "This is the Celestial Brush, I use it as, I guess you can say, protection of some sorts."

When she saw Zoey had walked away, Ammy just facepalmed. Her best friend always got distracted. Ammy then turned to Colin and said "Um....yes, I am a wolf, or at least partly.....why, are you linked to an animal as well?" Ammy waited for an answer as she fooled around with the paintbrush she held.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
How annoying. Someone else came by. It was apparently Zoey, the one who embarressed herself in Algebra class. "Hey Enzeru, watcha doooing?"

Enzeru turned to Zoey. "It doesn't concern you." What does she really want? She doesn't want to get involved in this situation. These girls could bully him. Enzeru looked like he didn't care about anything, but that's not true really. It's hard to understand him sometimes.

With the book in Enzeru's hand, he looked at a distance. "Anyway, you shouldn't be here right now. I'm dealing with something here." He turned to the group of girls & closed his eyes. He sighed, slowly opened eyes, & looking at the group. "Just leave the girl. It's getting annoying to me." The girls that followed him waited patiently to see what would happen next. These girls are really annoying.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Corin saw how Zoey walked up to the bullies, the blue-haired girl and that Enz-dude,
"Wait! Zoey!" he said, but she couldn't hear him, he sighed and looked at Amaterasu who had posed him a question.

"Yes," Corin made a small pause and looked around to make sure that nobody could hear what they said. He wasn't really too happy about discussing this topic out in the open, "I'm the chimeric outcome of a human and a mole." he ended quietly, "A monster..." he whispered to himself as memories of his family and depression slowly crept into his mind.

"Heh, that is a pretty nice brush." Corin shook off the feelings of depression that had come creeping over him, it happend sometimes and he was never too fond of it.
"The Celestial Brush..." he said, "That sounds familiar... Anyways, how does it work? Is it like a weapon or something along those lines?" Corin asked with curiousity as he returned fully to his "normal" happy self again.

shinysweety

Years
Zoey Hammock

"It doesn't concern you." he replied. Wow, it's true that it didn't concern her, and she sounded like on of those crazy girls.
"Anyway, you shouldn't be here right now. I'm dealing with something here." Enzeru finished.
Zoey's mouth opened, with her face angry.
Enzery turned around and closed his eyes and then turned back, saying,
"Just leave the girl. It's getting annoying to me."
Zoey closed her mouth and walked infront of Enzeru.
"Hey, dude!" she began. "It doesn't concern you either!"
Zoey felt angry at him, he did make Zoey feel bad. Since she was always very emotional.
"And just so you know, you may be super adorably cute! But you can be a real jerk!"
Zoey crossed her arms and crawled under the bullies legs, then helped Katrina up.
"Come with me." Zoey grabbed Katrina's arm, but not to tight, and pulled her along to another tree.
"Hey are you ok?" Zoey asked sweetly.

Back