• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite Army [T + OOC + SU]

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
The Elite Army
legend2.jpg

Story
Spoiler:

Roles
Spoiler:

Arsenal
Spoiler:

Allies
Spoiler:

Villains
Spoiler:

Notes & Rules
Spoiler:

Sign-Up Sheet
Spoiler:

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Can I please be reserved for a spot? I'm interested in legendary Rp's. i'll try to bring my SU up as soon as I can.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
You know what? I was wrong. Reserve me. I deleted a post above me, but I say ignore it. I'm joining since I can't help but join! Reserve me please, I'll have my SU by the end of either tomorrow or the end of Sunday....my legendary pokemon will definitely be Darkrai by the way....

Name: Luna Zamor

Elite Codename: The Sneaker. She was given this name due to her habit of eavesdropping and sneaking into conversations, battles, and anything really. She is a very good when it comes to sneaking and breaking in to places, able to hide and run away like a pro. She's a very good thief as well, even though she hasn't admitted anything of that to the Professor, he knows she did once in a while. Her pokemon also reflect this, as silent as a mouse and as quick as a hare.

Hometown: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh

Legendary Link: Darkrai

Appearance: Luna is a bespectacled teenager with long, raven colored hair tied into a long, loose braid behind her. She has chin-length bangs that are colored white that hangs mostly on the right side of her face, the rest tucked behind her left ear. She is quite fair skinned with pale-blue eyes, and has some dark lips. She wears glasses for the simple reason of having them, even though her vision is perfect. To her, taking them out means she truly trusts someone. Her wardrobe consists of rather dark, gloomy clothing. She usually wears a black undershirt with a very thin, delicate grey sweater that cuts just over her stomach, only able to cover her upper chest. The jacket also has long sleeves, able to completely cover her hands and have one inch of extra left. She usually pulls it up to reveal only her hands. Quite skinny, she wears black pants that have a wide bottom to cover most of her shoes. Those shoes are very wide, black in color, and have a rather big tongue. They are worn out, yet she uses them since she grew attached to them. They both have the white letters of her initial on their sides: LZ. Despite her gloomy looks, she is quite a looker. Taking off her glasses reveal her true beauty as it is, since rarely does she leave her hair down or take off her glasses.

Personality: Luna is a very quiet, solitary girl. She tends to hate procrastination, doing the work first and trying to beat everybody when it comes to brainpower. She's left handed, and is rather of a negative person. She loves to explore, sing, and play childish games, yet doesn't show or reveal this to anybody due to her introvert personality. Rarely does Luna interact, yet is always serious and hates jokes and sarcasm. Details matter to her, making her a perfectionist. Luna doesn't care much about opinions, always having a reason and facts to back up her own beliefs and ideas. If somebody doesn't agree with her, she lets them be and let them suffer the consequences later on. She quickly accepts her defeat, stating that if she doesn't accept it, she would be considered an idiot. Her hatred lies in outgoing, optimistic, and proud people. To her, pride and popularity don't matter at all, and thus wants to get others down straight. She won't hesitate to go into danger or risk her life if it makes sense to do so. Her decisions mostly are based on logic, yet she may make one or two out of her emotions if they're strong enough. She never gets bored, always finding something to do.

Luna is a very adventurous, active girl. She is a parkour teen who can climb and jump from wall to wall with no problem. Fast and accurate, she is very observant. Before entering a battle or dispute, she observes and makes her own ideas and conclusions. Once she has facts and information, or strategies, to back it up with, she goes for it and puts it into plan. Luna never goes into a fight without reason, and hates reckless people who act before they think.

History: She had the life anybody else wanted. Her family had it all: money, pokemon, maids, food, space, luxurious house, you name it. However, even though she was the one people called "Spoiled Brat" at her school, her parents paid no attention to her. Due to her introverted personality, people though she was depressed freak with no emotions. In reality she was afraid of what she might say that might start rumors or even stories about her. Back at home, she was treated like a stranger by her family members until she turned 9. That's when her grandfather from Hoenn came to visit her. He disliked his son very much, yet noticed his grandaughter being ignored. At first, gramps was very mean to her since he thought he inherited her father's cruel and cold personality. He later discovered that all she inherited from him was her looks, hobbies, intelligence, and athletic ability. The rest came from her mother, in which he then found potential in. After that, he started to give her the attention he deserved. It took a year until he was able to crack her and finally get on her good side. Luna was rather timid, yet being with her gramps changed her a lot. She started to ignore everybody, and listened to her elders.

When she turned 14, her grandfather showed her the art of "Parkour," in which he loved doing when he was a child like her. Having complete loyalty to him, she started to train and practice on this so called "Parkour". It wasn't long until he mastered the arts, thus being given a present by her grandfather himself. It was her very first pokemon: a Ralts! Adoring it to death, she took care of it all by herself. Her grandfather then decided to house her in his home, her father not giving a care about her well-being anymore. Doing so, they lived together and helped her train her Ralts. She met her grandfather's Dusknoir, which lived at his house. Together, they communicated and he showed her the strengths and improved her intelligence. On the following Christmas, he gave her an egg that came from Dusknoir himself. It hatched the same day, revealing a male, baby Duskull. She was full of amazement, falling in love with the Duskull as well. Training the two pokemon, she eventually caught her first pokemon on her first days of training outside. Luckily, she ended up catching a Gligar, which weren't common at all. Not long after, she grew attached to pokemon battles, her grandfather later teaching her to get her ready. One year later, he decided to let her travel by herself, already having a Kirlia, Dusclops, and a Gligar. The journey was easy at first, since her grandfather's tips helped her beat the first three badges with ease. By the time she got to the fourth gym, her Gligar had evolved into a Gliscor. The fourth gym was harsh, beating both her Gliscor and Dusclops easily. Thanks to her Kirlia, she was able to defeat Wake. Surprised by her determination, he let her train at his grounds. Having some training, she was then taught about water pokemon and how special they were to him. Her hopes for making Wake proud came to her afterwards. Thanks to this, she ended up capturing a Finneon to make him proud. Well, it worked. He helped her train the Finneon, and soon let her depart to her fifth gym. She defeated it easily, since her Dusclops did all the work. It was after the fifth gym that both her Dusclops and Finneon evolved, not having a Dusknoir and Lumineon on her team. It was while she trained for the sixth badge that she met up with a Bronzor. Falling in love with it at first sight, she captured it and claimed it her own. There, she evolved her Kirlia into a Gallade, which then helped her defeat the Sixth gym easily. The journey towards Snowpoint City, back to her homeplace, made her go the long way around. Even so, she befriended a sneaky Sneasel, the pokemon wanting to join her team after being helped. Doing so, she fought Candace and was on her way towards the 8th gym. It was in the middle of that fight that her Sneasel evolved into a Weavile, who then defeated the last pokemon and won her the 8th gym badge. Afterwards, her Bronzor the evolved into a Bronzong. She was aiming for the Elite 4....until the news came. Shocked, she was surprised by the new organization called "R". Being called up for help, this is where the story only begins.

Trainer Card:
32f7c1d7ccde2420cffaec23149f43788f7890cf54a37f6a7.png
This does not look like Luna Zamor...I just chose the one that best resembles her. I will draw Luna someday today and post it under Appearance once I have her done....so don't confuse this with her.

Last edited:
Years
Reserve myself please, with my character's legendary link as Lugia.

Edit: By the way, are we starting out with a full team of Pokemon? Like, the characters have already done/have been doing their journey? (If at all.) And another thing, will we do levels, will there be move restrictions...? (I don't want to sound like I'm nagging, but I need to know! xD)

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
miltankRancher - Sure! Just make sure you post your Bio within a reasonable time.

Otherworld9) - I look forward to the completion of your Bio!

The_Original_Raitan - You can have a full team of Pokemon if you would like; you will also be given the opportunity to catch at the most four other Pokemon, but I'll let you know when that opportunity comes. As far as levels, I actually forgot to add that in my rules so... *Edits* ^^

EDIT: I've added some things to the rules and changed some things in the sign up sheet. Take notice everyone!

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
Name: Loarella Ward (Ella)

Elite Codename: The Surfer. Ella was named the Surfer by Professor Birch due to her immense love for surfing. It is also an comparison to her expertise in using the Water-types, which composes half of her current team.

Hometown: Sootopolis City, Hoenn

Legendary Link: Kyogre

Appearance: Loarella Ward is a head-turner. Boasting a height of 5'9", which is pretty tall for girls, Ella had a lot of appeal oozing out from her. Her jet-black hair is combed down, and never kept in place by any pin or hair band. It always looks perfect. Her dark brown eyes accentuates her wide forehead, where a mole is located just a little off-center. She has a slender body, one that is perfect for modeling and such, and one that is honed by her leisurley surfing. Her skin is a slight tan because of the hours she spent under the sun. As a result of her exquisite beauty, many boys are attracted to her.

Her choice of wardrobe is in contrast with her looks. She prefers simple dresses. When she is out for walks, she prefers wearing a blue faded-out jeans, and a top of her choice. Usually, she dons a plain white shirt, short sleeves.

Personality: Ella is a happy-go-lucky kind of girl. She never thinks of any problem too much, instead focusing on her social life and her relationships with others. Her happy outlook in life also infects other people around her. This is the reason why she has a multitude of friends and very few enemies. Most of her enemies are surfing rivals, who have no other reason to be an enemy of her other than surfing.

However, Ella is a very outspoken person. She says what she thinks, and she shows what she feels. She is quite frank, never hesitating to say anything. Her philosophy is that not knowing is equivalent to backstabbing. She never contemplated on the possibility of hurting other's feelings. Oddly though, none can bear a grudge against her.

History: Ella was born to the Pokemon Mart owner in Dewford Town, but they moved to Sootopolis City when Ella was nine years old. His father, the one who raised her, thought it would be safer of they stay in Sootopolis City, under the protection of Juan. This is also the time when Brawly went to visit Sootopolis City to convene with Juan and the other Gym Leaders. In the duration of this, Brawly managed to introduce surfing to the citizens of the city. This is when Ella became interested in the sport. When the kids were asked to try out, Brawly saw Ella's potential. He decided to stay in the city a little bit longer to train the young kid. At the age of thirteen, she became the youngest official surfer in the region. The Gym Leader was proud. He left Sootopolis, confident enough to say that Ella had learned all she can from him.

By the age of fourteen, Ella was given her starting Pokemon, a Mudkip from Juan. She trained under the Gym Leader for a year before setting out to get all the badges from the gym leader's, including her mentors, Brawly and Juan. She managed to acquire all badges with her team consisting of her Swampert, Kingdra (whom she caught while fishing at the Lilycove Bay), a Ludicolo (her second Pokemon ever), a Jolteon (previously an egg given by the Old Man in Mauville), a shiny Lunatone (caught in Meteor Falls) and a Snorlax (she got it from a trade). To date, she is still in training, when she was summoned by Hiro.

Trainer Card:
385385_2651332896797_1660008355_2443995_1371396570_n.jpg

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Name: Hiro Kazuma

Elite Codename: The Dreamer - Hiro, as stated by Professor Juniper, is a person who seems to visualizes what he desires and he will do anything he takes to accomplish his dreams. That is why Professor Juniper calls him "The Dreamer".

Hometown: Castelia City, Unova

Legendary Link: Victini

Appearance: Click!

Personality: As genuine and sincere as one person gets, Hiro is the prototypical "good guy" in a world full of evil. His mother raised him to be the man that his father wouldn't be: loyal, protecting, and respectful of himself and others. Hiro loves thes presence of other people and Pokemon as well and loves to talk He's a great speaker and leader who really knows how to rally the troops for a common cause, like the one that the world is currently dealing with. His relationship with his Pokemon is pretty good for the most part. The only problems he truly faces is dealing with his Garbodor, but that's another story for another day.

History: Hiro Kazuma was born in the big city of dreams, Castelia City, Unova. Living in the city as a child, Hiro realized that not everyone was blessed with the opportunities that others had. He and his mother was poor and without a man in the lives of the Kazuma family, Hiro had to become a man at an early age. His mother lived in a small apartment in the center of the city and she didn't really have many Pokemon to her name. Mary Kazuma had her origins in Nuvema Town where her family members were farmers. The only Pokemon she had to her name were pets: a Herdier and Purrloin strangely enough.

When Mary got an opportunity to work in Castelia City at a radio station on a paid intern basis, she packed up all of her things and left with her child. She didn't receive as much income as she would like, but she knew that it would pay off in the long run. In the mean time, Hiro was enrolled at a local Pokemon Academy where he gained an education until he was about 16 years of age. Once he left the academy, Hiro decided to set out on his journey through Unova. He hated to leave his mother, but he dreams he wanted to see come to fruition. He wasn't sure what he wanted to be in this world, but he wanted to make a difference in a positive way, so that's all that mattered in his opinion.

Along the way, Hiro managed to conquer the 8 Gyms in Unova with his Pokemon team consisting of his Samurott (Sam), Zoroark (Zoro), Sawsbuck (Buck), Galvantula (Gal), Garbodor (Garbo), and Swoobat (Swoo). Towards the tail end of his journey in Hiro, he had his sights set for Victory Road and challenging the Elite Four of the region. However, reports of murders and kidnapping circulated involving several Elite Four members and Hiro assumed that the Pokemon Conference would handle things appropriately and immediately. About two months had passed and absolutely nothing was done and the entire Elite Four Association was told to go into hiding for their own protection. Somewhat motivated by wanting to challenge Unova's Elite Four and wanting to take a stand for all other Trainers in the world (including the ones who were harmed by this evil organization that was causing all of this trouble), Hiro sent out a stress signal to some of his pen pals across the world in an effort to form an organization that would counter this evil one.

Trainer Card:

43a96da8dfac905f4ddc7817ee2e25d8a5829379eba5e5b97.png

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
(I wanna join! :D I don't get to use this character enough. The POV switch is normal by the way.)

Name: Keenan "Nai" Walker
Elite Codename: Nai has been called "The Speaker" by Professor Birch. He seems to understand and communicate with almost anybody-Pokemon included- he bonds with, instant empathy in a sense.
Hometown: Littleroot Town, Hoenn
Legendary Link: Jirachi
Appearance: Nai has not hit puberty, or at the very least, he hasn't hit it very well. He's shorter than even some girls, but only by a couple of inches. He'll catch up soon just watch! His body is built for speed so he's slim and wiry... but it makes him look like a wimp. His skin is a light golden brown... and it wasn't from Piku! It really wasn't! Anyway, don't be surprised by the odd color of his eyes, the turquoise shade they are. Supposedly, there are hints of amber in them as well but people usually don't look that far. They're usually too busy being disarmed by the baby-faced boy in front of them.

What's fashion? Does it have to do with being a hero? No? Then who cares? Nai will just wear whatever he likes then. So there! Nai wears anything that fits normally, but if he's going to be a trainer a plain t-shirt and pants will just not do. Time to break out the cool stuff! Nai can totally dress like an adult! Or something. Whatever. He is adorn with modest clothing. Nai's top is a pure white collared dress shirt, with a black jacket over the short sleeves. Around his neck is a golden orb, a Light Ball. Doesn't that sound grown up? His pants are blue jeans with the sleeves rolled up slightly. His shoes are slip on white and grey sneakers. Nai can't tie knots very well. That's too bad.

Nai has a backpack like a school child. It's old and hand me down, but he loves it. In it is his white poncho (that's too big for him), a few pokemon items, a survival kit, and a tiny photo album. Oh and sugar-free sweets. Those are really important. He also has a Teddy bear. Shut up, it was handmade. There's still a lot of room left.

Personality:

*Written record of the first interview with Patient, Patient's answer to the question: "What kind of person are you?"

Nai is going to be a hero! You know what that means right? That means Nai has to help people! And he will! Just you wait and see! Nai will help everybody no matter what! I can't just turn my back on someone like that! Nai will never give up, not ever! There's always a way to win or to do right! It's funny. Lots of times, when Nai smiles, other people smile too! Do you know why that happens? Nai doesn't! I don't understand real complicated stuff either really... I just know to beat up the bad guys!... Nai isn't sure he's ready just yet though.

Nai loves Pokemon! They make sense to Nai and are very nice. Nai can understand them! Well... not what they say but he's really good with them! Nai understands Piku though. That is easy. It's easier than raising baby Zigzagoon in your garage! That's messy. Anyway, Pokemon like him and he likes them. Nai is also good with tiny machines, like his pocketwatch and Pokenav. I'm not all that smart though, not consciously? That's the word right? I can understand stuff but it takes a while~ Also, um, um, Nai is really emotional. My big sister told me that.

I... I'm not good with bullies. Nai doesn't like them at all. But I don't like hospitals more. I really don't. I barely like Pokemon Centers. They're all clean, and they smell...like... death... ah, um...uh... I'm okay! Nai is perfectly okay. *deep breath* Nai is okay, don't worry.

Um... Nai isn't very good at keeping an eye on himself. He has trouble remembering he's hurt or something. Other people are more important. They just are!

"Analysis: Patient has a high emotional response and a possible distance from himself as a living being. His emotional maturity is at a slower developing rate than others and he takes any kind of loss deeply. Diagnosis: Uncertain at this time.-Adaline Forrest

History:

"Patient's answer to the question: "Tell me about yourself."

Nai was born in Pallet Town! He has a big brother named Simon, who's ten years older, and a stepsister Katarina. But I just call her Kat! Simon's a businessman and Kat's gonna be a teacher! Nai's mom was always kind of sick when he was little. Nai kept having to go to the hospital with her and got tested lots of times! Or he played with the other kids there! That was fun! I really liked them! But the hospital always make me sad. Mom always seemed worse after leaving.

Then one day we went there all rushed and everything. Everything was really blurry and fast for me. Simon made me stay in the playroom for a while with a Pichu. I didn't know back then but that was Piku. Simon called me away and I took Piku with me. After that... Nai doesn't remember too well except...Mama didn't come back. But Piku was there and he promised to stay. Papa changed a bit. He started hiding in his study, where nobody was allowed to go. Or he was always out. Simon didn't like that. He started fighting Papa a lot. It was very strange... and kind of scary.

When I was eight, Papa started dating another woman. She had a daughter, who was a bit bigger than me. She was really nice. Even Simon, who was a lot meaner to everybody but Piku and me, liked her. It was Kat, who was a nice little lady. We were actually happy when Papa fell in love with Miss Marcia except Simon was still not very nice to Papa, especially when we moved to Hoenn. We've been there ever since. And like Piku promised, he never left. He even evolved to Pikachu! When I was ten, Simon gave me this pretty golden ball. He wouldn't tell me what it was or what to do with it, so I just carry it everywhere.

"Recent Conversation with Patient"

Hiya Miss Adaline! Guess where Nai is? He is on a Pokemon journey! It was so much fun! Piku and I found a whole bunch of new friends and got some badges! See I got all kinds of types. I wanted a Vulpix but it looked so happy where it was on Mt. Pyre so I didn't catch it. Yeah... Nai misses that Vulpix. It was a great friend while I was helping all the sad people. The elders watching it were really nice too. Huh? The Gyms? Oh they were a big fight every time but of course we did our best. But... I'm stuck here right now? Where? Sootopolis! Nai can't go to Ever Grande, the Elite Four's not there now. Besides, he got a letter from his friend! His help is needed! Nai just wanted to let you know! Bye bye!

"End of Conversation"

Trainer Card: (The egg is a Ralts.)
ad9adf74381c1be7e174180c52a3bb80c645b247a8eeb7673.png

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Word to the wise guys, be sure to save your Trainer Cards to your desktop because PokeCharms automatically deletes them after a month.

miltankRancher

Years
Are we allowed to have a full party right now, and then try to catch the four more, and store them in PC's during the course of the game?

Years
Hey, I've started writing my SU, and will be done fairly soon~! :D

Name: Xavier Ray Harrah (Last Name Pronounced: Hair-Uh)

Elite Codename: The Strategist. He was given this name due to his ability to quickly adapt to situations inside a Pokemon battle, and altercations even outside of Pokemon battling. An example of this could be if he was confronted by a thug equal to his size. He could evaluate the person's body posture to look for experience in mugging before, if he had any weapons on him, or possibly even pokemon. Then Xavier would determine the same things about him all the while this was going on, and then fight or flight. In battling, this would simply be contorting his strategy for what he determines he needs to do.

Hometown: Ecruteak City, Johto

Legendary Link: Lugia

Appearance: Well, Xavier is sort of an eye catcher. He is of white descent, but thanks due to journeying, he has developed a slight tan. Not orange, nor deathly pale, but a nice amount of tanness over pale. Xavier is also six foot, and one inch, pretty tall for a human male. And also due to his previous journey, the teen would be able to fit in the body type of athletic. Not scrawny, not overbuilt, but muscled. Just right. He sports two chocolate brown, and emotionful eyes (You'd be lucky if you could get a look at them however) that are always just barely covered by his equally brown and somewhat bedraglled hair that is always just right. It's like the regular hair coming down but with random, tiny 'spikes' of hair coming up at different points on his head. He has always kept in with good hygiene, despite having been on the road constantly, and doesn't have any acne on his face, nor does he have yellowed or crooked teeth. Straight and white would be a fit appearance of them.

As far as clothing goes, he tends to wear only clothing that has to have at least one of these four colors, and will wear nothing that is other than these colors: Red, Blue, White, and Black. There is no superficial reason of why he does not like to wear other colors, he just doesn't. But don't get the wrong picture, it's not like he hates other colors all together, he just doesn't want to wear them. Okay, now the specifics. In warmer weather, he generally wears either a white/black baggy t-shirt with a red omega (Yes, the Greek letter.) on the side of the right sleeve, with a blue one on the left. He wears a white undershirt under this. As far as under apparel goes, he will wear either a) silky shorts that matches the shirt's color, or b) cargo pants that match the shirt's color. He'll wear basketball shoes that are either red & black, or blue & white. In colder weather, he generally has basically the T-shirt above, but as a long sleeved shirt made to insulate heat, with a white/black thin jacket, with the omegas's, like the above shirt. Xavier always wears pants in the winter, and uses a thin layer of material made to insulate body heat. It'll match the jacket color. As for shoe-wear, it's the same as summer, but with hiking boots instead of basketball shoes.

Personality:

History:

Trainer Card:
XaviersTrainerCard.png
Like Overworld's character with the trainer card, this guy doesn't resemble my character. Please, use the written paragraph on his appearance, not the sprite on the trainer card xD

Last edited:

RedSox71

I am a pineapple
Years
This is my first RPG on this website...I hope I did okay with this sign-up! If something is wrong or needs detail please tell me because I need it. :p

Name: Chris Corona

Elite Codename: The Camera. An odd nickname given to him by Professor Oak, Chris hates it and wishes to get rid of it. It was given to him because of his extreme photographic memory; Chris remembers almost every single minute detail to everything he encounters. He uses his skill to his advantage most of the time, however, he would like to forget some things once in a while.

Hometown: Pewter City, Kanto

Legendary Link: Articuno

Appearance: At 6'0", Chris usually towers over those around him; although, his height is not great enough to intimidate others. However, a feature that sometimes puts people off is the scar on his face. About three inches long, the jagged scar extends from the corner of his right eye back towards his right ear. Its light pink color stands out against his tanned skin, and he keeps his medium-brown hair cut short, so the scar is never concealed. He usually sports a black baseball cap, emblazoned with a stylized, emerald "P" (he's a huge fan of the Pewter City Aeros). Behind his thick-rimmed glasses are deep brown eyes; there's nothing special about them. His face is clean shaven and chiseled, almost gaunt.

Fashion isn't one of Chris's top priorities. Most of his clothes fit his slender body awkwardly. He can usually be seen wearing a long-sleeved flannel and cargo shorts; however, depending on the weather, he will sometimes shed the flannel and wear an emerald Pewter City Aeros T-shirt. Chris wears his navy-blue backpack wherever he travels. It contains all of his supplies, except for his Pokeballs, which are hooked onto his belt.

Personality: Chris prefers to keep most of his thoughts to himself; however, he will occasionally lash out with a blunt remark or sarcastic response. These quips are sometimes cruel and downright mean, but he could care less. Chris's intelligence and memory can be both an advantage and a burden. Silent over-analyzation is his forte. He selects his friends carefully, taking inventory of everyone's strengths and weaknesses. "A chain is only as strong as its weakest link" is a saying Chris likes to live by, and will not tolerate anyone who can't keep up. However, there is a compassionate side to Chris, a side that is rarely seen by people other than his Pokemon or his friends. He will sometimes go out of his way to help another, even if it goes against his silent, harsh personality.

History: (will think of later oops)

Trainer Card: (I can't post it, I haven't posted 15 times yet oops)

Last edited:
Years
Eh, actually, unreserve me. The guy right above me has chosen to make a quiet person, and I was going to make a quiet person. Plus, Fuyu has a quiet person already, so I really don't want to have the third quiet person. Sorry!

RedSox71

I am a pineapple
Years
I edited my personality, because I can totally go without being the "quiet" one. And besides, you posted before me. Too many similar personalities will begin to be boring, so I just changed mine.

Years
Oh, you didn't have to do that, dude. You had your personality first, but if you are really okay with it... Then thankyouthankyouthankyou~~!! 8D!!

Fuyu

Years
Nah, Nai's anything but quiet don't worry. :) He's random and childish and can be loud when he really wants to be.

Years
OH!! Excuse me, I have no clue why I said you and your character's name. Probably because you were closest to where I was writing. xDD I meant Luna and Otherworld O:

Fuyu

Years
That's cool :D Nai will have a couple quiet moments though. Luna definitely fits the bill anyway.

RedSox71

I am a pineapple
Years
Nah, it's okay. I'm glad you brought it up, because I like this current personality better (also it makes a little more sense heheh.) No problem.

Back