• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of Zelda: Orchestra of Heroes (PG-16) IC Thread

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Introduction

Long ago, in a world of monsters and heroes, one boy, clad in a green hat and tunic, used a legendary sword and a magical ocarina to destroy the evil that was plaguing that world and all its inhabitants. That boy's adventures gave him recognition, not only as a hero, but as a legend as well. Aided by a mysterious princess, that boy would save the world a second time, this time from an evil entity known as Majora. From then on, every time an evil force threatened that world's safety, a boy in a green hat and tunic would save the people. For ages, peace would exist amongst the inhabitants of that magical world.

This is not that world.

Plot

In a parralel universe to the one described above, the land of Hyrule was darkened by the Gerudo Ganondorf. A young boy named Link attempted to defeat Ganondorf using the Master Sword and the Ocarina of Time. However, after a final, epic battle, Ganondorf triumphed over Link, killing the young boy and destroying the magical ocarina. Finally, Ganondorf laid greedy eyes on the powerful Master Sword that the boy wielded. Wishing to have that power for himself, that King of Thieves corrupted the sword, turning its blue hilt a blood red, and darkening its shining silver blade til it was blacker than night.

Using his now immense powers, Ganondorf named himself Grand Emporer of Hyrule, and inslaved all that country's denizens. For generations, Ganondorf opressed the people of Hyrule, slowly destroying the very land he so badly wished to rule. As was to be expected, there was one small resistance force, consisting of all the members of the dwindling Sheikah race. Though this valiant group of ninjas tried their hardest, Ganondorf easily defeated them, leaving none alive.

Now, it came to pass that the damage on Hyrule was so great, it affected the Twilight realm that existed withing Hyrule. The inhabitants of this Twilight realm, a peculiar race known as the Twili, grew tired of watching the people of Hyrule suffer, so Midna, their leader, assembled an army of Twili to destroy Ganondorf. Wielding the mighty Twilight Sword, Midna fought Ganondorf one on one in the Dark Lord's castle in Hyrule, while the Twili army destroys the monsters that serve as Ganondorf's servants. Eventually, Midna manages to defeat Ganondorf, although she is unable to kill him. So she threw the Dark Lord into the fiery pits of Death Mountain, convinced that not even one as powerful as Ganondorf could survive it.

After these events, the Twili, succesful in their campaign of defeating Ganondorf's servants, find the heir to Princess Zelda: a young thief living in Hyrule Castle town named Tetra. After placing young Tetra on the throne, the Twili depart, content that the land of Hyrule has been delivered from the dark plague that hung over their heads for so long. Where they went has ever been a mystery, but most assume that they returned to their beloved Twilight realm.

Five hundred years passed. The peace still held fast in Hyrule; however, major changes had occured. Not long after Ganondorf's defeat, the Sky Spirit Valoo came to Hyrule, who for some reason decided to reside at Lake Hylia for a time. This caused all the fish-like Zora who touched the spirit to grow wings and a beak. These bird-like peoples, now called Rito, desired to leave Lake Hylia, and with Valoo, went to live on Death Mountain with the Gorons. Similar changes where taking place in the Kokiri forests, where an unknown entity was transforming some of the child-like Kokiri into a strange race known as Koroks. The Koroks remained in Kokiri forest with the Kokiri, and they are friendly with one another as they search for the being that transformed them.

However, an ominous feeling is spreading throughout Hyrule. grow dark, and the wind is still. Fearing that the feeling is being caused by the return of Ganondorf, the current princess Zelda has summoned to Hyrule Castle the greatest warriors of each of the seven races in Hyrule, hoping that together, they may stop the rising evil before it becomes a serious threat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zelda looked out the window as she ran up the castle stairs. The sky was a dark gray, and rain was falling from the clouds and landing on the streets of Hyrule Castle Town. The gray buildings seemed more solemn than usual, as if they knew what evil was about to descend upon them all. The city's streets were barren; not a soul was to be seen. The ill omen had seemed to spread to every corner of Hyrule Castle Town.

Zelda quickened her pace as she ran to the highest tower of Hyrule Castle. Please let somebody have gotten my letters, she could not help but plead to herself. If Hyrule had no heroes, then that ancient prophecy hanging above the Royal Throne could come true...

No. Zelda could not allow that to happen. One hero would prove worthy to wield the legendary Four Sword against the threat hanging over the country's head, and there would be no great flooding of this wonderful land. They just had to show up. As she ran into the Royal Throne Room, Zelda swore to herself that good-- no, Hyrule, would prevail.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Hana ran through the fields on here way to the castle. She stopped as soon as she got to the gates, then pulled out the letter that Skull Kid had sent her. "Oh brother, I hope that you are ok...." the Zora whispered softly. She put the letter away, not wanting it to get wet in the rain that was falling. Tears were in her eyes as she walked into town.

Everyone was gone, like a ghost town. "Ikana Kingdom..." Hana said as she shivered, thinking about the haunted kingdom back in Termina. But she didn't have time to think about that now. The princess needed her! She ran towards the castle. It was straight ahead! A guard was standing there, and held his hand up to Hana's face and said "Halt! Only the warriors chosen by Princess Zelda may enter. Now go!" The Zora pulled out the letter and showed it to the guard. His eyes got wide and he said "Oh, I am very sorry madam. I thought you were a tourist or something. I shall take you to Zelda."

As they walked up, Hana thought more about Skull Kid. She missed him so very much, but she knew he would be found by her someday. Soon, she and the guard reached the top. "Zelda is in here. Remember to show respect." Hana nodded, and then she walked in. As the Zora approached Zelda, she bowed like the guard said. However, the whole time, she had a few tears in her eyes from thinking of Skull Kid, and was fighting back more tears. Hana then rose and said "You're Highness. I am Hana, the Zora warrior chosen by the Zora tribe to help you." She kept fighting back tears as she waited for Zelda's response.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Zelda looked out the window as she ran up the castle stairs. The sky was a dark gray, and rain was falling from the clouds and landing on the streets of Hyrule Castle Town. The gray buildings seemed more solemn than usual, as if they knew what evil was about to descend upon them all. The city's streets were barren; not a soul was to be seen. The ill omen had seemed to spread to every corner of Hyrule Castle Town.

Zelda quickened her pace as she ran to the highest tower of Hyrule Castle. Please let somebody have gotten my letters, she could not help but plead to herself. If Hyrule had no heroes, then that ancient prophecy hanging above the Royal Throne could come true...

No. Zelda could not allow that to happen. One hero would prove worthy to wield the legendary Four Sword against the threat hanging over the country's head, and there would be no great flooding of this wonderful land. They just had to show up. As she ran into the Royal Throne Room, Zelda swore to herself that good-- no, Hyrule, would prevail.

---

Tsume watched as Tetra took a worried half-walk, half-run up the stairs, paranoia and worry on her expression as her eyes reflected the dark world outside. Tsume's eyes gleamed with worry for her, what was emerald green and icy blue was now deep forest green and sapphire blue. The dark state of the world was getting to her, and her sadness was getting to him. He followed her close by, matching her pace as she picked up speed. Her thoughts echoed in his head, only worrying him more. "Please let somebody have gotten my letters... " Now at the top of the highest tower, Tetra was staring out at the Castle Town, silent and lost in thought. Tsume sat beside her and pressed his muzzle against her soft-gloved hand. "They will come Tetra, I can feel it... Certainly you can feel it too... There are brave souls approaching. They are far, but they are coming... And one of them is the hero of legend..." He looked up at her, his odd multi-colored eyes returning to a soft gentle color. He knew his emotions could always sway hers if he tried hard enough. In his own mind, he wonder to himself, the sound of rainfall becoming distant as he rested in his own mind. I wonder... If my influence on emotions... Is wrong... It doesn't seem fair that those I persuade react in the way I choose... I don't want to be controlling and manipulative... He closed his eyes and leaned against the Princess' side. Rain is so saddening... He turned his head seeing a female Zora bowing to the Princess. She looked as if she were about to burst into tears. He could feel the sadness, but wouldn't let it overwhelm him. He gazed at her silently, his green and blue eyes both staring into hers with that same calm, solemn stare. He let his voice wander into her mind. "You must not cry, hero... Be brave... Do not let the Princess feel sorrow from your own pain... Be strong..."

Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
As Hana waited for Zelda to respond, a voice in her head said "You must not cry hero... Be brave... Do not let the Princess feel sorrow from your own pain... Be strong..." The Zora had a feeling it was the wolf next to the princess. She replied in her head "I am upset because my brother, Skull Kid, has been gone from me for a long while. I am worried about his safety.....I wonder how he is, more or less where he is..."

Hana knew she had to be strong and she tried to hold back her tears, but it was hard to. It was so hard to be torn from a member of her family she loved so much. She pulled out the letter from Skull Kid once again, and read it slowly. She was so very worried about her brother, all alone probably. Where was he? Hana wondered this as she waited now for both Zelda and the wolf to respond.

Back