• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paradox RP (Rated T, just in case)

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
The original concept is based off of the concept of this very RP on the original forums I first joined. It was successful and exciting, and I want to let you all experience it. Anyway...

Paradox RP
Welcome to the Paradox RP! Most likely, you don't know exactly what the premise of this RP is, even if it is hinted in the title. In this case, allow me to explain.

All universes, from video games, to anime, to media, and even our world, are all seperated into different universes. Despite what the fact that we can play/watch/read the lives in the other universes, their paths have never crossed with one another, nor truly with our own.

Until now.

One day, on a normal day like any other, universes begin suddenly crossing over. Dimensions after dimensions begin crossing over. Video game heroes not even associated with each other are able to meet. Mario can run through Green Hill zone. You get the idea.

Sounds cool right? It is... until you come down to the science in it all.

The point being, if this continues happening, all universes will be destroyed in the process!

Now, what's responsible for this? If you are to see this threat, you will see it is a being; a very living being. A being out to cross and destroy every universe.

Now, it's up to a group chosen by fate to find the being responsible for this mess, and stop him, before it's too late.

Want a sign-up form? Here.

Spoiler:

Now, about characters. This is a unique RP, because sign-ups never have to stop. Through wormholes, or convenient character placement, your character(s) can join at any time. All I ask is that you limit yourself to six characters at a time. Both heroes AND villains are playable, and with villains, you can play as one who wants to cooperate and save all dimensions with the chosen heroes, or you can be someone who wishes to take advantage of this paradox, and eliminate the heroes, no matter what the cost. Your choice.

Here's the Roster:

Spoiler:

Now, finally, for the rules:

- No Godmodding
My character belongs to me. Your character belongs to you. My character has limits. So does yours. You get the idea.

- Watch your rating
No s**ual content, no nudity, no ultra-gory fatalities, etc. This is T-rated, not M, and for the love of internet, not Ao.

- Stay in character
Forgive me for being blunt, but I don't care how YOU would react under these circumstances. Your character is what matters, and being in-character shows just how important it is, so don't show any sign of yourself in the character.

-Have fun!

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I think I saw this roleplay once while I was surfing the internet with nothing better to do. I skimmed it and it looked like a cool idea so I want in! The characters I want to choose is from a little gem called Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song and since it isn't particually well known I'm not sure if you'll be okay with me using them. If not then I can choose some other characters.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
I'll definitely be joining :)

Name: Zee Captain
Original media: Romantically Apocalyptic Comics
Gender: Male, but relives all his childhood memories as a girl
Picture:
Zee_Captain_by_alexiuss.jpg

Weapons: Too insane to bother with real weapons, but if he takes off his gas mask, an angry stare can make someones head explode
Position in story: Teleported away from "Cancer" after Pilot goes to get Snippy link
Powers (if any)/Skills: Being able to completely ignore anything that would kill him and visualize it as something harmless. In other words, he's insane. Not really an ability though.
(Romantically Apocalyptic (C) Vitaly S Alexius)

You said three characters per person?
(I don't know if this is allowed, but I'll try, at least for lols)
Name: Zombie
Original media: CoD Zombies
Picture:
cod.png

Weapons: Hands, teeth
Position in story (how far was he/she/it in his/her/its story before the Paradox): Umm... Zombie?
Powers (if any)/Skills: undead, easily distracted by wind-up cymbal monkeys

If that doesn't work, here is a more serious one
Name: Doctor Edward Richtofen
Original media: CoD Zombies
Picture:
Richtofen.jpg

Weapons: Any kind of weapon at hand, a knife, ray gun
Position in story (how far was he/she/it in his/her/its story before the Paradox): Teleported from Der Riese
Powers (if any)/Skills: Sadist, Nazi, can use futuristic weapons, insane scientist

Last edited:
Years
Hey there everyone. This is an interesting concept. Might I join in?

Name: Laserbeak
Original media: Transformers: Shattered Glass
Picture: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=shat...g&w=180&h=98&ei=3vPzTtfxNIXYiQKitbG3Dg&zoom=1
Weapons: Two back-mounted laser guns
Position in story: After the assalut on the Ark, Laserbeak was teleported away while retreating from the battle.
Powers/Skills: Flight, ability to transform between six-foot tall metal condor and six-inch long cassette tape, able to record audio and visual images.

Name: Zoey
Original media: Left 4 Dead
Picture: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=zoey...&w=286&h=554&ei=RCz0TpeINOHXiAKstcGYDQ&zoom=1
Weapons: Hunting Rifle, two pistols
Position in story (how far was he/she/it in his/her/its story before the Paradox): In between The Sacrifice and The Passing, Zoey was taken from the bridge and sent to the Paradox world.
Powers/Skills: Skilled in First Aid, strong immune system, reacts very well to healing medications of all kinds.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I'm finished!

Name: Claudia
Original media: Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song
Picture:
Spoiler:

Weapons: Reinforced Bow
Position in story (how far was he/she/it in his/her/its story before the Paradox):
Spoiler:

Powers (if any)/Skills:
Spoiler:

Name: Gray
Picture:
Spoiler:

Weapons: Schiavona (Long Sword)
Position in story (how far was he/she/it in his/her/its story before the Paradox):
Spoiler:

Powers (if any)/Skills:
Spoiler:

Name: Guella Ha
Picture:
Spoiler:

Weapons: Fists
Spoiler:

Powers (if any)/Skills:
Spoiler:

Name: Albert
Orginial Media: Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song
Picture:
Spoiler:

Weapons: Golden Blade
Position in Story:
Spoiler:

Powers (if any)/Skills:
Spoiler:

Name: Hawke
Original Media: Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song
Picture:
Spoiler:

Weapons: Gothic Axe
Position in Story:
Spoiler:

Powers (if any)/Skills:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

SomariFeyWright

Years
@zapdos926 The zombie will not be accepted. The other two are, as long as you watch how severe the content with them is.

@Greiger Characters accepted. Welcome.

Now, I won't start this up yet, but here's my first character.

Name: Phoenix Wright
Original Media: Ace Attorney Series
Picture:
hobo-stare%28a%29.gif

Weapons: None
Position in story (how far was he/she/it in his/her/its story before the Paradox): A couple months after helping Apollo take down Kristoph Gavin
Powers (if any)/skills: Is very good at detecting lies, with the help of the precious magatama lent to him by his best friend...

zapdos926

Years
@zapdos926 The zombie will not be accepted. The other two are, as long as you watch how severe the content with them is.

I didn't think that would be accepted, I kinda just posted that for fun.
Here is another, real SU for my third and final character

Name: Judge of Wings
Original media: Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Picture:
Winged_Judge.png

Weapons: Sword, espers
Position in story (how far was he/she/it in his/her/its story before the Paradox): Teleports right after she summons Behemot and the Skyseas are destroyed
Powers (if any)/Skills: Can summon Espers (the creatures of FF) to fight with her. Can fly

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well, since we'll be up to six I'll add two characters to my SU.

Edit: They've been added. Say hello to Albert and Hawke!

Last edited:

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
The SU's don't stop right? Then i'm in if you'll have me

Name: Superman

Original media:DC comics

Picture:
Superman.jpg

Weapons: none

Position in story (how far was he/she/it in his/her/its story before the Paradox): Arrived with Batman via boom tube while fighting Darseid on apokolips.

Powers (if any)/Skills: Off the scale superhuman strength and speed, the ability to defy gravity. He also can see through anything unless it's made of lead. He has a freeze breath and heat vision. Weaknesses include kryptonite and magic

Name: Batman

Original media: DC comics

Picture:
images

Weapons: Many things but i'll just name a few important ones. Baterang, explosive gel, scarecrow's fear toxin, grappling hook, bat line. Most of his weapons are on his utility belt. However, his suit in it of itself is a weapon. His cape can be used to glide similar to a flying squirrel and is fire proof. His suit is bullet proof and his gloves give his punches more force.

Position in story (how far was he/she/it in his/her/its story before the Paradox): Same as Superman

Powers (if any)/Skills: He's trained him self to the peak of physical perfection, and is unmatched in martial arts skills. He is also a master detective.

Tell me if I need to change anything and I will. More characters are still yet to come from me.

SomariFeyWright

Years
((Accepted!
Alright! We got enough to begin!))

Just then, in a strange limbo of all worlds, a wormhole appeared, dropping a group of people in.

hobo-stare%28a%29.gif

(Hmm...? Where am I...? And... who are these people...?)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Claudia, Gray, Albert, Hawke, Guella Ha

The group of five adventurers cried out as they fell from the portal and landed on top of one another. Albert managed to disentagle himself from the rest of the group and got up, "Well, that could have been worse, we could have died."

Hawke was on top of the others panting heavily, "Let's just take a breather then to recover from our near demise."

"Just to let you all know, I think I'm being crushed." Claudia's voice weakly rang out. The other quickly climbed off of the ranger. Albert and Gray pulled up Claudia as the girl readjusted her hat.

"Yes, you two are right. We're fortunate that the no one was injured. Now let's focus on present matters, like where we are..." The group looked around and it was Gray that first spoke up, "Well, we're definetly no where I've been. This place looks so alien. You think this is Saruin's doing?"

Albert gritted his teeth, "Of course! Who else would try to knock us off our path. His minion we beat back at Twinmoon Temple must have survived somehow. He knew we were coming to South Estamir and he laid a trap!"

Claduia grabbed Albert by the sholders, "Calm down Albert. It may have very well been Saruin's doing, but look around there're others here as well. Saruin couldn't have trapped them as well."

Hawke nodded his head, "These landlubbers have strange clothes. Anything you've seen Gray?"

The Swordsman shook his head, "Not in my travels. With clothes like those I take it that they could be from across the sea."

Guella Ha nodded, "Yesss. That would be the most accurate explanation."

Claudia shook her head, "Well, there's only one thing to do, ask them." Claudia walked up to a man wearing a strange blue hat and a black long-sleeved shirt. "Excuse me sir, would you mind telling me where we are? We're not from this land and we have a pressing need to return to our home."

zapdos926

Years
(I am gonna assume that Judge of Wings was accepted, okay? Also, I edited a little bit of Zee Captain)

"Hey, where's Snippy, Cancer and Pilot?" Captain looked around, seeing several other people scattered about. "Ah, you must be my new minions," he said cheerfully as he examined the people and then looked around. "Where has Post Apocoliptica gone? Oh well, off on to an exciting new adventure!"
"You are going novhere, and I am nobody's minion!" Captain looked behind him to see a man wearing an old military uniform and pointing an odd looking weapon at him. He looked to the man, then the weapon, then his mug and proceeded to splash the hot contents onto the weapon.
"Nothing is impervious to tea. I disarm you in the name of high fructose sugar!" Captain said as the weapon sparked and shorted out.
The man looked aghast, "You dare to short out zee veapon of Doctor Edvard Richtofen!? You vill pay for vhat you have done!"
"Nice to meet you Doc, I'll make sure to add you to the least of 'maybes' for my minions. They seem to be in short supply," Captain put his ands on his hips and looked around once more and noticed only two people who he recognized: Superman and Batman.
He ran up to the latter, saying "Na na na na na na na na na na You! It's about time you got here," he leaned in real close and whispered, "I have a story about how I started became the Prophet Lemonade."

Years
Zoey

A portal opens, depositing a young woman unceremoniously on the ground. She yells out in surprise, rising quickly. "What? Where am I? What's going on?" She quickly checks herself, taking stock of her gear. A rifle lays near her feet, which she quickly grabs, slinging the strap over her shoulder. A pair of pistols are on holsters on her belt, with a first-aid kit strapped to her back. Checking her jacket pockets, she finds an adrenaline shot, which she leaves. "No bombs? Oh well. I'll have to make due." She rises calmly, speaking with an authoritative tone. "Excuse me! Anyone here know what's going on?"

Laserbeak

Another portal opens above the group, the sound of gunfire echoing from it. Laserbeak tumbles through, hovering above the group like some vast, predatory bird. He squawks in distress, trying to get back in, but the portal vanishes. He instead ties to find a perch, but settles for just landing on the ground. He lands beside the Judge, her large armored body the most familiar thing in this world.

SomariFeyWright

Years
hobo-laughs.gif

Well, I see I have company!

hobo-stare%28b%29.gif

I have no clue what's going on right now... but all I know is I don't know any of you guys, and that we seem to have cosplayers in our midst.

hobo-normal%28b%29.gif

Are you sure you all have NO idea what's going on?

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
(I am gonna assume that Judge of Wings was accepted, okay? Also, I edited a little bit of Zee Captain)

"Hey, where's Snippy, Cancer and Pilot?" Captain looked around, seeing several other people scattered about. "Ah, you must be my new minions," he said cheerfully as he examined the people and then looked around. "Where has Post Apocoliptica gone? Oh well, off on to an exciting new adventure!"
"You are going novhere, and I am nobody's minion!" Captain looked behind him to see a man wearing an old military uniform and pointing an odd looking weapon at him. He looked to the man, then the weapon, then his mug and proceeded to splash the hot contents onto the weapon.
"Nothing is impervious to tea. I disarm you in the name of high fructose sugar!" Captain said as the weapon sparked and shorted out.
The man looked aghast, "You dare to short out zee veapon of Doctor Edvard Richtofen!? You vill pay for vhat you have done!"
"Nice to meet you Doc, I'll make sure to add you to the least of 'maybes' for my minions. They seem to be in short supply," Captain put his ands on his hips and looked around once more and noticed only two people who he recognized: Superman and Batman.
He ran up to the latter, saying "Na na na na na na na na na na You! It's about time you got here," he leaned in real close and whispered, "I have a story about how I started became the Prophet Lemonade."

"Hnnn," said Batman; he looked at his surroundings. There were a bunch of strange people and beings he didn't recognize. Then someone walked up to him and said, "Na na na na na na na na na na You! It's about time you got here. I have a story about how I started became the Prophet Lemonade."

Batman gave him that famous icy Batman stare. "Where am I? Where's Darkseid, and who are you people?" he said authoritatively.

"You'll have to forgive my friend; he's not good with people," said a familiar voice. Batman turned to see Superman descending to the ground. "I'm Superman, and this is Batman. We were on the tail of a dangerous criminal, and we'd like help finding him," said Superman.

Batman just stayed silent and brooding and waited for an answer.

SomariFeyWright

Years
((Not accepted. Real characters. Not assists. They can get involved, but they can't be your actual characters, and gotta be used as assists.))

hobo-normal%28a%29.gif

(Heh... looks like we got some cosplayers with us. Almost reminds me of...)

hobo-cryptic%28a%29.gif

(................... her....................)

hobo-normal%28a%29.gif

(... I guess I can humor them for now...)

hobo-normal%28b%29.gif

I think it's safe to assume none of us know where we are. Maybe we should look for any evidence of our location...?

Back