• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survivors of Mieko Island! (OOC/SU; PG-14)

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
~Spots no longer available!~
You are lost on an island…

Among the five regions, there are very talented and powerful trainers alike. The Elite Four are among the most powerful trainers in their respective regions. However, there are ten trainers from these regions that are special. Whether it's their unknown potential or power, these seemingly ordinary trainers posses something inside of them that makes them different from others.

"Congratulations! You're one of our lucky winners to go to the Rukilo Region!"
This is what those ten young trainers heard that morning. They had not been told beforehand they were in a sweepstakes, but what did it matter? They had the chance to visit an entirely new region, meet new Pokemon, and experience new things. And without their parents! They boarded the ship, the SS Viola, full of excitement.

The boat wasn't very large, but it was very nice. Good food was served and there were very nice cabins for them to stay in. However, that night, when the trainers were preparing for bed, a mysterious gas swept through the ship, knocking the trainers unconscious. While they were out cold, they each dreamt of a young girl telling them to come save her home. She gave them the following message:

"My name is Lin. I summoned you here to help me. The sweepstakes...it was a hoax. The people on the boat...the boat itself...they were illusions. My assistant was the one who knocked you out and brought you to me. And now I need your help. I'm sorry this was rather forced, but I'm getting desperate. My home, Mieko Island, is being threatened. My friends are acting strangely. I will come to you in a form that is not human. I will help you save my home. I cannot do it alone, which is why I need your assistance. I chose you because you are special... you are among the only ones who can help me... I wish to explain more to you...but I do not have enough time..."

When the trainers awakened, they were laying on a beach. The SS Viola or anyone else who was on board was no where to be seen. The only things they had on them were their Pokemon and whatever they were holding at the time they were knocked unconscious. The last thing they could remember before waking was the dream they had of Lin.

The trainers' only choice is to survive and find out how they could help Lin save the island. They must forage for food, defend themselves from wild Pokemon, and build shelters. There are strange berries all over the island and there is no way of telling whether they are dangerous or not. The Pokemon that are native to the island act very strangely and will attack without warning.

Uncovering the mysteries behind Lin and the island will require exploration of the island. There are ruins deep inside the forest, guarded by powerful Pokemon. These ruins may hold the keys to saving the island. However, there seems to be a force against the trainers. Messages are left for them, telling them to leave the island as soon as possible. Helping Lin may prove to be an extremely difficult task...

Will you survive long enough to solve the mystery?

~Rules~
Spoiler:

~Training Pokemon~
Spoiler:

~Island Resources~
Spoiler:

~Spots open~
Spoiler:

~Sign Up~
Spoiler:

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
@ PokeJadeGirl: And that's for reserving me, i KNOW this RP is gona be a big success and super fun! :D

EDIT: Here's my SU!

Spoiler:

Name: Serena Paige Tipton

Region: Unova

Appearance: (The girl in the middle): http://static.zerochan.net/full/08/44/559708.jpg

Personality: To describe Serena in one word, Brat would be perfect. Serena always thinks she can play boss. She is spoiled, slightly selfish and somehow annoying at times.
On a positive side, Serena loves animals. She is kind to them if there kind to her, else she tries to get rid of them.
Serena is a self centered girl, that get's worried allot when things go wrong. Serena is also kind with other's, mostly selfish but kind, and thinks she always knows better.
She cares allot about outfits and likes to criticize other people's clothes or compare them to how pretty her's is. Yet, she cares about other people.
She is Flawless and cares about pokemon, just like she dows about nature, even though she hates being around too much of it. In a way you could call it: Akward.

History: Serena Paige Tipton, was the daughter of the famous Josh Tipton.
He had married a commoner flight attender named Daisy.
After there marriage, Daisy told Josh that she was pregnant, and that they were gonna have a child.
Six weeks after Serena was born, she wasn't exactly the calmest baby around due to the fact she always cried for things.
Her parent's were hardly home cause of there jobs, Daisy had stopped her job to become a fashion model and her father always wen't around countries buying people's land. And houses.
Therefore, Serena's parents always left her in there neighbors house to be taken care of.
When Serena was only five, she started to boss around and always ask for new toys. Her parent's often sent emails, cards, presents all sorts of stuff to her to show they loved her.
At all of Serena's birthdays her parent's weren't there, which made Serena cry in her room after her party.
When Serena was forced to go the a Private School, she started to boss around other kinds. And they seemed to obey since they knew who she was.
For five years she wen't to the school, she didn't seem to happy about it either.
Finally, when Serena became ten, she got her first pokemon. It was a little Eevee. With Serena's selfish attitude the Eevee began to follow her footsteps.
Serena decided to go out on a pokemon journey, venture around lands and discovering new pokemon and learning to bond with them.
After another four years Serena had traveled most of the regions, with her pokemon: Glaceon, Herdier and a Lopunny.
Serena headed back home. When she got there, surprisingly her parent's were there.
Serena was thrilled! Her Mother and Father were there waiting for her all this time.
Her Father told her they managed to get something for her, a free trip to a region she had never been to.
Serena felt glad, yet kinda annoyed they just got her a free trip to some place. She thought it would be better is they got something expensive to show they loved her even more.
But Serena had no choice, she had to go even if she didn't like it.
When Serena had boarded the ship, there were other trainer's with her. Nine to be exact.
Then that same night, just when Serena was preparing her bed a mysterious gas spread knocking her out along with the other trainer's.
In Serena's sleep a young girl named Lin asked her for her help, to help protect her home.
When Serena woke up with the other's, they were lying on sand, with the boat nowhere to be seen. With Serena and the other's stranded they had to fend for themselves.

Feelings about the mystery and Lin:
Serena is feeling pretty nervous, she hated having to help people especially on a vacation thingy. But, Serena is pretty exited about it since it would be a chance to find out about the island and it's mysterious more.

Flaws:
Selena is bad at doing things by herself, she always does atleast one thing wrong. She is also bad at anything to do with wood, if it was building or brushing her hair with a wooden comb.

Main Ability:
Serena is mostly good at bossing around people and slacking off. She is a great dancer, swimmer, sleeper, piano and violin, judgement, cooking at singing. She would also be able to tell good stories since she heard a ton from her parent's before she came to the island.

RP Sample: RP sample from my latest post in my RP: Animal DNA Project [Rated PG 14] [Most Original 4Q '11]:
Spoiler:

Pokemon:

Species: Glaceon
Nickname: Sugar
Lvl: 25
Nature: Sassy
Moveset: Tail Whip, Icy Wind, Attract, Echoed Voice, Ice Beam and Hail.

Species: Herdier
Nickname: Cash
Lvl: 20
Nature: Quirky
Moveset: Helping Hand, Take Down, Strength, Attract, Work up and Bite.

Species: Lopunny
Nickname: Petal
Lvl: 23
Nature: Calm
Moveset: Attract, Quick Attack, Jump Kick, Protect, Double Team and Facade.

Last edited:

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
@ PokeJadeGirl: And that's for reserving me, i KNOW this RP is gona be a big success and super fun! :D

EDIT: Here's my SU!

Name: Serena Paige Tipton

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: To describe Serena in one word, Brat would be perfect. Serena always thinks she can play boss. She is spoiled, slightly selfish and somehow annoying at times.
On a positive side, Serena loves animals. She is kind to them if there kind to her, else she tries to get rid of them.
Serena is a self centered girl, that get's worried allot when things go wrong. Serena is also kind with other's, mostly selfish but kind, and thinks she always knows better.
She cares allot about outfits and likes to criticize other people's clothes or compare them to how pretty her's is. Yet, she cares about other people.
She is Flawless and cares about pokemon, just like she dows about nature, even though she hates being around too much of it. In a way you could call it: Akward.

History: Serena Paige Tipton, was the daughter of the famous Josh Tipton.
He had married a commoner flight attender named Daisy.
After there marriage, Daisy told Josh that she was pregnant, and that they were gonna have a child.
Six weeks after Serena was born, she wasn't exactly the calmest baby around due to the fact she always cried for things.
Her parent's were hardly home cause of there jobs, Daisy had stopped her job to become a fashion model and her father always wen't around countries buying people's land. And houses.
Therefore, Serena's parents always left her in there neighbors house to be taken care of.
When Serena was only five, she started to boss around and always ask for new toys. Her parent's often sent emails, cards, presents all sorts of stuff to her to show they loved her.
At all of Serena's birthdays her parent's weren't there, which made Serena cry in her room after her party.
When Serena was forced to go the a Private School, she started to boss around other kinds. And they seemed to obey since they knew who she was.
For five years she wen't to the school, she didn't seem to happy about it either.
Finally, when Serena became ten, she got her first pokemon. It was a little Eevee. With Serena's selfish attitude the Eevee began to follow her footsteps.
Serena decided to go out on a pokemon journey, venture around lands and discovering new pokemon and learning to bond with them.
After another four years Serena had traveled most of the regions, with her pokemon: Glaceon, Herdier and a Lopunny.
Serena headed back home. When she got there, surprisingly her parent's were there.
Serena was thrilled! Her Mother and Father were there waiting for her all this time.
Her Father told her they managed to get something for her, a free trip to a region she had never been to.
Serena felt glad, yet kinda annoyed they just got her a free trip to some place. She thought it would be better is they got something expensive to show they loved her even more.
But Serena had no choice, she had to go even if she didn't like it.
When Serena had boarded the ship, there were other trainer's with her. Nine to be exact.
Then that same night, just when Serena was preparing her bed a mysterious gas spread knocking her out along with the other trainer's.
In Serena's sleep a young girl named Lin asked her for her help, to help protect her home.
When Serena woke up with the other's, they were lying on sand, with the boat nowhere to be seen. With Serena and the other's stranded they had to fend for themselves.

Serena is feeling pretty nervous, she hated having to help people especially on a vacation thingy. But, Serena is pretty exited about it since it would be a chance to find out about the island and it's mysterious more.

Flaws:
Selena is bad at doing things by herself, she always does atleast one thing wrong. She is also bad at anything to do with wood, if it was building or brushing her hair with a wooden comb.

Main Ability:
Serena is mostly good at bossing around people and slacking off. She is a great dancer, swimmer, sleeper, piano and violin, judgement, cooking at singing. She would also be able to tell good stories since she heard a ton from her parent's before she came to the island.

RP Sample: RP sample from my latest post in my RP: Animal DNA Project [Rated PG 14] [Most Original 4Q '11]:
Spoiler:

Pokemon:

Species: Glaceon
Lvl: 25
Nature: Sassy
Moveset: Tail Whip, Icy Wind, Attract, Echoed Voice, Ice Beam and Hail.

Species: Herdier
Moveset: Helping Hand, Take Down, Strength, Attract, Work up and Bite.

Species: Lopunny
Lvl: 23
Moveset: Attract, Quick Attack, Jump Kick, Protect, Double Team and Facade.

Very nice! However, two things need to be fixed.
1. I think there might be something wrong with the picture, it's not showing up.
2. You forgot one little rule!

Once these are fixed, then you can be approved C:

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
@ PokeJadeGirl: Oh sorry, i put in the password and i sent a link to the picture instead. :3

Hmm, the link still doesn't work. If you can't get it to work, a short but descriptive paragraph about her appearance will be just fine.

Btw, I shall have my own SU up soon, I'm still working on it.
EDIT: And now I do!

Spoiler:

Name: Bryn Mia Reconnoth

Appearance:

Bryn has short, wavy hair that comes down to her chin. It is a light brown color, becoming an even lighter brown at the ends. Her bangs are parted on the left and are a bit longer than the rest of her hair. She usually has to brush them out of her eyes in order to see. Her eyes are a light blue, but they appear darker when she is sad or angry. She is 5'3. She is a bit on the pale side, but she's not vampire pale.

She wears a light brown undershirt that has sleeves that reach her elbows. Her shirt cuts off mid-torso and is a dark pink. There is a single lighter pink button on it. Her miniskirt is a very light pink and has white shorts underneath it. Her socks are white and come a little above her ankles, and her shoes are a dark brown with a dark pink lining. Her belt is a light brown with a pink buckle. She wears a dark pink driver cap with light pink lining. Her wrist bands are a dark pink. She has a white scarf.

Personality:

Bryn usually is very cheerful. She loves to make others laugh and to joke around, usually by pulling pranks and causing mischief. However, being teased or insulted will make her very angry. She sometimes will hold a grudge, but she won't keep it with her for life. After a while, she'll forget about what the other person said or did and continue on with them normally. She can be a good listener if you need to get something off of your chest or just need someone to talk to. She likes to spend her free time reading or drawing, the latter which she is quite good at. She can be very kind and caring if you are to her.

When things are getting serious or sad, Bryn will try to lighten the mood. If that doesn't work, she will become very quiet and try to solve things in her own mind. She can come up with very intelligent solutions if she thinks hard enough. She tries to be considerate towards others. When someone is upset and just needs some time alone, she will give them their space. When someone argues with her, she will try to put herself in their position. However, she still doesn't always understand others' point of view.

At times she can be a hopeless romantic, dreaming of the boy who would sweep her off her feet. She loves romantic and dramatic stories. That is the usual genre of book she reads. She daydreams of this frequently, and sometimes people have to shake her or something like that to get her attention.

She is also very curious. She loves to explore and discover new things. She tries to get to know a person very well. She will ask random questions out of the blue, such as "Do you have any brothers?" or "Do you like pasta?" If she is bored, she will find something random to do, such as draw pictures in the sand.

History:

Bryn was born in Undella Town, Unova. She lived there with her aunt Liona, for her parents were away in Sinnoh, studying about Arceus and other legendary Pokemon. They were lovers of myth. Liona had a speaking problem, so she never said much. Bryn spent most of her time playing with the other children there. She had several good friends.

Over the years, her friends began receiving Pokemon and leaving on journeys with them. Bryn begged her aunt to let her have a Pokemon, but Liona was afraid to let her have one. Knowing Bryn, she would pester someone with it or destroy something with it. After many weeks of pleading, Liona finally agreed. She and Bryn traveled to Nuvema Town. There, Professor Juniper let her choose from one of the Unova starter Pokemon. Bryn thought the Snivy looked cool and chose it. It was a female. Bryn named her Cleo and the two became fast friends. Bryn spent nearly all of her time with Cleo, training her to be a tough battler. Cleo later evolved into a Servine.

When she turned fourteen, she received a birthday present in the mail from her parents. There was a single Pokeball in the package. She pondered about what the Pokemon was inside. A Nidoqueen? A Gyrados? Maybe a Gallade! She excitedly released the Pokemon inside. Her excitement turned into disappointment when she saw the Pokemon was a Feebas. She decided to try and train the Pokemon. At first, there was only frustration. The Pokemon just flopped around and would hardly budge. However, Bryn was determined. After many weeks of training and care, the Pokemon evolved into a Milotic. Pleased with the outcome, she renamed the Pokemon from "Spongey" to "Majesty".

She received her final Pokemon when she was fifteen. An old man from the town could no longer care for his Pokemon, a Vulpix. He was friends with Liona's parents and decided to give the Vulpix to Bryn. The Vulpix, still attached to her previous owner, wouldn't let Bryn touch her. She ignored Bryn's requests to train or even to hang out. Bryn wanted desperately to get the Pokemon to like her. After a while, the Vulpix, named Seraphina by her previous owner, gained a little trust for Bryn. She still isn't completely used to her yet.

When the man came to her house to announce she had won a sweepstakes, Bryn was ecstatic. It took a while to convince her aunt, but Liona knew sooner or later Bryn would want to leave home eventually. Bryn was fully packed in a few minutes and was out the door.

After reading many mystery novels, Bryn thinks the mystery is exiting. She wants to save the island and Lin.

Flaws:

Bryn can be very clumsy at times, and isn't the best at following plans. She makes mistakes frequently. She is also a daydreamer and will forget what she's doing.

Main Ability:

Bryn is excellent at battling, which will help when dealing with wild Pokemon.

RP Sample:
(I'm just detailing her arriving on the boat.)

Bryn pulled her suitcase along, full of glee. Today she was going on a trip to the Rukilo region! She bumped into several people on her way to the dock. "Sorry! Excuse me! Coming through!" she said whenever she ran into passerby. People gave her odd looks as she ran, but she didn't care. She wanted to get to that ship, and fast. She stumbled and tripped on a curb. She stood up and brushed the dirt off of her clothing. "A little setback, but I'm still going!" she said as she grabbed her suitcase and continued. She nearly collided with Marisol, a friend of hers. "Bryn! I just heard you're leaving! Why didn't you tell me?" Marisol asked, a very hurt look on her face.

"Oh, wow, I'm so sorry, Sollie! I was so excited, and I just heard yesterday… forgive me, right?" Bryn asked, a tiny smile appearing on her face.

Marisol sighed, but nodded. "Just…call me when you can, alright? If you cause me to worry, I'm going to be very mad when you get back!"

"No worries! I'll be fine!" Bryn said, laughing a little. "See me off?"

"I can't, I have to run errands for my mom. See ya."

"Bye!" Bryn waved and continued running. She made a mental note to call Marisol when she arrived on the boat. When she finally arrived at the boat, she stared up at it in awe. It wasn't very large, but it looked very nice. She glanced around and didn't see very many people. The only ones she could see were about nine people around her age and a few sailors.

"Excuse, me, madam, what is your name?" a man wearing sailor attire asked her.

"Bryn Reconnoth. I'm a sweepstakes winner!"

"Ah, of course. Allow me to take your bag, the boat is this way."

"It's okay, I got them!" she said, running past the man towards the boat.

(There, short and sweet. I would type more but I'm a little lazy at the moment. Trust me, my posts will be longer than this in the IC thread.)

Pokemon:

Species: Servine "Cleo"
Lvl: 24
Nature: Jolly
Moveset: Solarbeam, Hidden Power, Magical Leaf, Leaf Tornado, Swagger, Vine Whip

Species: Milotic "Majesty"
Moveset: Ice Beam, Dragon Tail, Surf, Attract, Water Pulse, Brine

Species: Vulpix "Seraphina"
Nature: Careful
Moveset: Confuse Ray, Quick Attack, Flamethrower, Will-o-Wisp, Hypnosis, Dig

Last edited:
Years
Master Sword

Hey there everyone. Would you kindly reserve me a spot?

Name: Jeffrey Nordman
Region: Sinnoh

Appearance:
Jeffery is tall and muscular, standing 6' 3". He has straight black hair that falls just short of his shoulders, with a light mustache and a soul patch for facial hair. His eyes are dark blue. His skin is relatively pale, with his forearms noticeably darker than the rest of his body.

He normally wears a white T-shirt with red trim around the neck and sleeves, and an orange over-shirt, the sleeves of which end just above the elbow. For leggings he wears drab cargo pants, with white socks with black boots for footwear. He wears a simple black leather belt. He wears a navy blue boonie hat. In the pockets of his over-shirt he carries a pair of grey leather gloves, a grey stocking cap, and a black cloth face mask. He wears a black eyepatch over his right eye.

Personality:
Jeffrey is a quiet, guarded individual. He doesn't like to talk about himself, and honestly doesn't like to talk abut others much either. He is an honest person, who doesn't lie, cheat, or steal, as he has no need of these tricks. He is kind to others, because being mean doesn't help anyone. He is loyal, sticking to his word, but won't put honor before reason.

He has a short temper, getting angry over usually trivial things. However, he keeps his anger in check, unless subject to several offences. His rage is usually short lived, and he will instantly calm down if presented with a suitable apology. He is a quick thinker, with a large but patchwork area of knowledge. Despite his intelligence, simple or obvious solutions tend to elude him, as he is a little lacking in common sense.

History:
Jeffrey was born in Oreburgh, where his father worked as a miner. He was raised by his father, as his mother was a research assistant for Professor Rowan, and wasn't around much. Jeffrey had a fairly average childhood, learning the value of hard work, and hearing tales of the land whenever his mother returned from some adventure.

When he was 10, his mother gave him a gift from work: his choice of starter Pokemon. He didn't like Chimchar, and Piplup was kind of bland to him, but he took an instant liking to Turtwig. He then decided to follow in his mther's footsteps and become an adventurer like her. Although she tried to explain that she did research, not adventuring, Jeffrey wanted to travel anyway. His father thought it would be good for him, and he was allowed to go and explore the country.

Jeffrey spent a lot of time traveling, seeing the country and training his Pokemon. He even met up with his mother on assignment once, and helped her with her research. It was during this time that Turtwig evolved, and Jeffrey knew that he should make this his life. He traveled and studied, catching more Pokemon, and learning how to use them both in battle and in the field.

Jeffrey works as an apprentice PI, and is working on getting his Private Investigator's liscense. When he received the invitation, he was confused, since he didn't enter any contest. His boss told him to accept it anyway, take a break, and enjoy the charity. Jeffrey went along with it, deciding he would see what it was all about.

Jeffrey is angry at being deceived, knocked out, and hired against his will. His rage is directed at Lin herself, but his code of ethics and professional curiosity stay his hand until he can get everything sorted out.

Flaws:
Jeffrey tends to get tunnel vision when working, and has a short temper. He has poor social skills and isn't good at talking to people.

Main Ability:
Jeffrey is a Private Investigator, who finds things for a living. His tenacity and penchant for thinking outside the box (plus vast amounts of knowledge) make him incredibly good at his job. This makes him good for tracking or seeking out hidden things.

RP Sample: Here's a sample from another RP, Pokemon: A Fresh Start.
Spoiler:

Pokemon:

Species: Grotle
Lvl: 27
Nature: Hasty
Moveset: Curse, Bite, Razor Leaf, Mega Drain, Flash, Energy Ball

Species: Buizel
Lvl: 21
Nature: Rash
Moveset: Quick Attack, Water Gun, Swift, Aqua Jet, Surf, Aqua Ring

Species: Pinsir
Lvl: 21
Nature: Adamant
Moveset: Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, Dig, Brick Break, Seismic Toss

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Master Sword

Name: Alexis Blur
Region: Johto
Appearance:
Spoiler:
(from Hapurilainen's game on deviantart) Standing at 5.4 feet, Alexis is a rather thin girl, having the metabolism of a teenage boy. Subcutaneous is something she almost lacks, which makes other jealous of her since she can't seem to get fat, but she is in turn jealous of other because she can't seem to get... let's say distinct womanly features. If she would dress and talk differently, she could probably pass as a boy. Naturally blessed with cuteness, she doesn't care too much about her appearance; others care about it for her.

Personality: Alexis seems to be a happy-go-lucky kind of person. She tends to smile at all times, except when she's angry. Your first impression of her would probably be that she's a cute, talkative and a little ditzy girl. But she has her troubling thoughts as well as an inner fire burning, and this shows itself in several situations. One is battling. When Alexis is in a pokémon battle, she isn't just giving the pokémon orders. Often, she runs out on the battle scene to be in the heat of things and help her pokémon to battle better. Swift is her way of battling and she wants quick pokémon with a wide array of moves to use in different strategies. Even though her focus is totally centered on the battle, she can fail to see simple solutions sometimes, trying too hard to make up working strategies. She easily gets emotional, but mostly it's either very happy or furiously angry. She feels a bit ashamed whenever she gets sad.

Socially, Alexis is easy to hang around. She is friendly towards everyone she meets unless she's got a reason to not be. Though, she sometimes forgets to be polite and she sometimes brags a bit too much. And sure, Alexis probably isn't the most clever sheep in the herd, but she has a strong heart and a very good sense of compassion. She can put herself in the situations of others and understand their feelings or actions very well. She may seem naive at times, but she certainly isn't oblivious. Alexis has a strong sense of morality and won't do things that she feels are wrong. She might challenge people in situations where she shouldn't, just to make things right. Though, she has also been known to force herself to challenge people when her bragging has gotten a bit too far and she needs to back up her bold words.

She likes food and can eat a lot without gaining a single extra kilo. She has been described as a glutton by her friends, but that's taking it a bit too far. Food does effectively, and rather remarkably, act as a buffer whenever she gets too emotional. When her stomach is full, she is in her most rational and calm state. For better or worse. She doesn't have any real dislikes in life, besides really large, heavy and slow pokémon. Having heard the love story about how her parents got together, Alexis had always been somewhat of a romantic. She falls in love easily and often and briefly, but she doesn't usually show her feelings. She believes that she has to keep dressing nicely in order to ever get a real boyfriend, since she isn't very girly otherwise, but at the same time she thinks its tedious and unnecessary for other reasons.

History: Alexis is the daughter of a have-been pokémon coordinator and an actor, living in Violet City of Johto. Her mother cares a lot about appearances and has always bought clothes and accessories for Alexis and made sure that she's learned how to look good. Since Alexis grew up like this, she has grown tired of it and generally tends to not at all judge people by their looks. Rather she might dislike people who seem to care too much, like most of the girls and boys in her school. Alexis was generally well-liked since she did dress so well and look so naturally pretty. But she kept to only a few friends who had much lesser potential of being popular, for different reasons. Admittedly, she enjoyed being the most popular person among her friends, because she has always liked getting attention.

She's a bit torn though... because her father says that fell in love with her mother at first sight, because she was so beautiful. Mr Blur is an actor that used to play side roles in rather famous movies but nowadays mostly plays trainers in bad pokémon shows on TV and is a dancer in the occasional theater show. He is a brisk fellow with a bright gleam in his eyes who has always tried to teach Alexis to be cheerful in every situation and keep smiling whatever happens. With a bright smile, you can light up even the deepest darkness, he has said. Alexis has inherited his eyes, and she tries her best to live like he wants her to. But whenever Alexis has gotten sad during her childhood, her father couldn't seem to comfort her. He kept smiling and told her jokingly to knock it off, regardless if she had gotten a graze on her knee when playing or when a guy had told her that he wasn't in love with her. Sometimes, Mr Blur even ignored her when she seemed sad. For this reason, Alexis has accepted the conception that crying or being sad is a bad thing. She hates feeling sad and can't stand anybody noticing when she is. But the knowledge that she can't vent to anyone sometimes makes her feel even more sad than she would have been otherwise, when something sad really does happen.

Growing up with a former coordinator meant that she had lived with pokémon her whole life. She has learned how to feed and take care of them and she believes that all pokémon are intelligent and friendly if you approach them in a friendly way. Her mother wanted her to become a coordinator as well and so, Alexis started learning pokémon types and moves at an early age. But she quickly realized that battling with pokémon was much more interesting than simply showing them off and dressing them up. In her early teenage years, Alexis rebelled against her mother, wanting to become a pokémon trainer instead of a coordinator. The argument went on for months, until Mr Blur finally showed some kind of alignment in the deal. He thought that Alexis would be a good pokémon trainer, and that finally convinced Mrs Blur to allow her daughter to train pokémon for battling.

When the message about the sweepstake win came, after Alexis had traveled Johto for a while, she was a bit surprised and wondered if she should really leave Johto. But she also thought it was an opportunity that might never come again, so she took it. What if there were cute boys there? And cool pokémon?

Feelings about the mystery and Lin: Alexis isn't happy at all. She's stranded on an unknown island, without a pokémon center, and where are the new pokémon and guys she wanted to meet? She is currently pouting, but will try to seem happy if anyone approaches her.

Flaws: Alexis can get very emotional when she gets tired or hungry, usually meaning she gets ridiculously happy until it finally transforms into angry annoyance. She also has a soft spot for cute guys and is pretty much unable to show any sad emotions.

Main Ability: She has a great sense of compassion, meaning she will understand other's feelings well. She also tries to keep the mood up at all times and will probably do anything she can to cheer the others up when things look rough, even pretending to be happy when she really isn't.

RP Sample:
Tyreene watched the mission fail before her eyes. Her fists grew more and more clenched and the usual expressionless face was starting to turn grim. She had underestimated the Master Quest trainers. The shironians from Pewter City were seasoned trainers with strong pokémon, but not even they had been able to put these trainers down. It was almost as if they were battling for a cause... No, Tyreene shook that thought out of her mind. THEY were battling for a cause. Team Shiro's cause. These teenagers were simply defending themselves desperately. And fear was a great driving force... in a way, the shironians were driven by their fear of a hopeless future.

She saw Amber and Tony getting beaten, but left alone. Tony ran up to her. "Miss..." he said. She gave him a stern look in response. Amber held her ground in the spot where she had been battling against Katharina, and had to struggle to keep her calm when she faced Tyreene's eyes. She was apparently very upset about losing. Zorya was doing better. When her battle was over, she faltered and had to sit down for a moment. But she had knocked out the boy.

"Take him!" Tyreene said to Tony, but before the shironian could get back there, another Master Quest trainer had reached him and healed his pokémon. Tony hesitated and looked back towards Tyreene. His pokémon were fainted...

Tyreene decided not to show all of her disappointment just yet. But they had failed, that much was clear. Other strategies were necessary. As the Master Questers apparently looked to her, waiting to battle the ringleader as well... Tyreene cleared her throat, just like before.

"Unown," she said.

Each of the Team Shiro trainers took forth another pokéball and let out a pokémon, seemingly simoultaneously. The pokémon looked like black letters with big eyes on them. They looked up at their masters, who touched them with their fingers.

"Teleporting Power," Tyreene said, and in a flash, they were all gone.

The mountain field on which they were standing suddenly felt strangely empty.

Pokemon:

Species: Quilava
Lvl: 26
Nature: Quiet
Moveset: Flamethrower, Flame Charge, Smokescreen, Dig, Brick Break, Substitute

Species: Emolga
Lvl: 30
Moveset: Electro Ball, Wild Charge, Acrobatics, Double Team, Air Slash, Shock Wave

Species: Octillery
Lvl: 30
Nature: Mild
Moveset: Bubblebeam, Mud Shot, Surf, Aurora Beam, Psychic, Energy Ball

Last edited:

MMGiru

Dilettante Extraordinaire
Years
Yay, an RP! Well, I'd like to reserve a Hoenn spot. I wrote about half an SU last night, so it shouldn't take too long.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
@Godzil Alrighty, looking good. Reserved C:

@Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers Excellent SU! However, you forgot one itty bitty little thing! Check the rules again. Once that is fixed, I can accept you. Right now I'll reserve you a spot for Johto.

@MMGiru Alright! Happily awaiting your SU C:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I know, I know xD I did read and I remembered it when I started writing the SU but then I forgot it when I was finished. Edited now.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
I know, I know xD I did read and I remembered it when I started writing the SU but then I forgot it when I was finished. Edited now.

Thank you C: Accepted!

@ PokeJadeGirl: Oh well, she looks like the girl in my avatar kk. :3 (Oh yeah and am i accepted?)

Nice, allot of new people are joining. :D

Yes, now you are officially accepted C:

MMGiru

Dilettante Extraordinaire
Years
Well, that ended up being longer than was necessary, and it turns out I need a new power cord for my laptop (just in time for Christmas), but here it is.

Bam.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Interesting, everyone in this thread (except for Godzil) is online now. Hi you. Thanks for accepting me. I hope we'll start soon because I might be a bit less active after New Years...

Back