• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite Army [T + IC]

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
The Elite Army
legend2.jpg

Story
Spoiler:

Roles
Spoiler:

Arsenal
Spoiler:

Allies
Spoiler:

Villains
Spoiler:

Notes & Rules
Spoiler:

-----​

The Elite Army​

I would like to personally welcome each of you to our roleplay, The Elite Army. I say "our" roleplay because each of us will play a vital role in the success of this roleplay. Now, let's get down to business. First and foremost, I expect QUALITY responses from each of you throughout his RP. It's only fair because we will be posting based off each other's own posts. Meaning, give us something to respond to when you reply. One liners are ABSOLUTELY not allowed because they do not push the plot at all.

The setting for the beginning of this Roleplay will take place at Central Plaza in Castelia City, Unova. Likewise, I have chosen this place for everyone to meet because Hiro is a resident of Castelia City and he would rather have everyone meet in one spot. All of our characters can know each other, so it's up to you to decide who you know and who you don't know. However, you guys DO know Hiro, as he has contacted you. As far as relationship, I am all for pushing friendships and love interests. Speaking of which, Hiro is open to any female character who would like to have a love interest in him so if you want to talk to me about that, PM me or post in the OOC.

During the preliminary stages of this roleplay, Hiro is going to address each of you once everyone gets here about what exactly is going on and why he decided to form this army. Afterward, we will get our first mission from Professor Juniper that relates to the first member of the Elite Four whom we will try to rescue. It is to each of the Professors understanding that there are 10 Elite Four members missing and we are out to rescue them and figure out exactly why they are missing.

With all of that being said, LETS HAVE A BLAST!

-----​

(When posting, make sure you have your character's name, Pokemon in Party, and exact location at the top of your post. This makes it easy to figure out where your character is.)

Hiro Kazuma
Samurott (Sam), Zoroark (Zoro), Sawsbuck (Buck), Galvantula (Gal), Garbodor (Garbo), Swoobat (Swoo)
Central Plaza - Castelia City, Unova

Today was definitely a fair day at Central Plaza of Castelia City. The sun was our and shining, the wind was soft and comforting, the skies were blue and beautiful, and the grass was lush and soft. It was a crisp summer afternoon and was autumn was certainly around the corner with the temperature being at a comfortable number. The time was now, more than ever, to experience the joys of being outside with your friends, humans and Pokemon alike. Standing near the center of Central Plaza, arms folded with a small smile on his face as he watched a group of kids playing with their youthful Pokemon. He began to reminisce on those days where he played with his friends back at the academy. Not a care in the world when he at that age.

But now, Hiro dreams and goals to bring to fruition. He was a well developed Trainer at this point, conquering all of the elite gyms that Unova had to offer. It seemed like it was just yesterday Professor Juniper handed him his Pokedex and gave him his starting Pokemon, Sam, who at the time was an Oshawott. With Hiro and Sam, now a Samurott, you had probably the best combination that a Unova Pokemon Trainer and Pokemon had to offer. The two were as close as you could get and Sam trusted Hiro with the utmost confidence. Hiro had gained the trust of his entire for that matter, and they were primed to challenge the Elite Four.

However, with the current state of the Pokemon World, his dreams were driven to a halt. For some reason, Elite Four members across the globe were being kidnapped, or worse, being murdered. Bruno, a legendary Pokemon Trainer and Kanto Elite Four member, was brutally killed by a certain evil. Sure Hiro was awestruck by the situation, but the moment that catalyzed him was the death of a young Trainer in Johto that was apparently killed by the same evil organization. R. R was the symbol left behind at each crime scene and Hiro couldn't take it anymore. He had to stop this one way or another, but he knew that he couldn't do it alone. It was going to be impossible for him to be in five places at once.

Hiro decided to contact several of his pen pals in hopes that they would join in on his idea to put an end to this chaos. Hiro had numerous pen pals, but he found out that eight had it in their hearts to join him on a series of missions to save the Elite Four members of each region, put an end to "R's" reign, and restore order to the Pokemon World. Sighing under his breath, Hiro re-folded his arms as he awaited the arrival of his friends. Once everyone was here, he could inform them on all of their questions.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Luna Zamor
Gallade[Joel], Dusknoir[Dusk], Lumineon[Ora], Gliscor[Gazmon], Weavile[Oe], Bronzong[Blue]
Central Plaza-Castelia City, Unova​

There were many people roaming the streets, getting though them like traffic on a monday morning. Joel was right beside her, standing right over her height as he stared down at people who would glance at her. The temperature was perfect, yet she would have loved if it was a bit colder to fit the mood. The whole purpose she was called upon was for some ricidulous meeting, yet she wanted some new adventure. It was boring where she was at, boring Sinnoh. She wanted a new turn, a new mission, a new purpose: here she found it.

Looking for Hiro, Joel started to tug at her shoulder and pointed with his eyes at the figure they were looking for. Standing not too far away, in the middle of the Central Plaza, was Hiro Kazuma. Pacing towards him, she started to think of why she came here. The memory then came flashing past her, like lightning passing over clouds:

"I'm going to the mission. We need something new to do anyway."

"Ga?," Joel was confused.

"He's one of my only friends, can't ditch him aside, can I?"

The memory ended when she reached Hiro, who was standing perfectly fine. It was only her and Hiro, meaning the rest haven't arrived yet. 'Might as well stay and wait for the slowpokes to arrive,' she crossed her arms, Gallade standing firm and alert for anybody suspicious. She always liked how Joel was worried about everything. Even if they were on the beach, he would stay alert and glare at anybody who would dare look at any of them in the eye. She was amused by this, and how he was her first pokemon.

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
Years
Sophia Bradley
Pokemon in party: Plusle, Ludicolo, Stoutland, Beartic, Archen.

A gentle breeze floated through the buzzing streets and the city seemed to drink it in. But Sophia was used to far warmer weather than this mild late-summer accustomed to the southern Unova cities. She wore a white long-sleeved hoodie and had up the hood over her new red flat-bill. Plusle, the cheering Pokemon walking next to her with wide eyes, seemed unfazed by the breeze and rather more concentrated on the entirety of the city. Plusle had of course been here before, but the scene still baffled him.

The pair was heading toward the Central Plaza to meet Hiro and the other operatives. Sophia had fervently agreed to her friend Hiro's plea to help solve the Elite Four crisis. Having just recently obtained her eighth Unova badge (after the second try) Sophia and her team were in high spirits and excellent shape. Still, a concoction of mixed emotions was brewing in her core. Of course she was eager to aid the world and defeat the infamous R, but the situation was extremely dangerous, and she wouldn't be able to bear losing any of her Pokemon or friends. But she had agreed to take the risk because the gain was also significant. Dwelling on this thought, Sophia raised her head proudly and her step transformed into a sort of a strut. Plusle, after eying her for a moment, grinned and imitated her. And it was in this fashion that the pair arrived at the Central Plaza.

Sophia's blue eyes were darting around the crowded place, eagerly searching for Hiro but it was Plusle that spotted him first.

"Plus plus!" the Pokemon chirped as he pointed his little paw at Hiro and someone else.

"You found him! Good eye Plusle! C'mon, let's go!" And Sophia took off running, weaving between people with Plusle at her heels until they reached the meeting point.

"HIRO!" she squealed as she launched herself at his torso, squeezing it tight. "So good to see you!" And then she turned to other girl who had an unwelcoming Gallade next to her.

"Hi, I'm Sophia and this is Plusle!" she exclaimed, gesturing to her Pokemon, who waved happily.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Luna Zamor
Gallade[Joel], Dusknoir[Dusk], Lumineon[Ora], Gliscor[Gazmon], Weavile[Oe], Bronzong[Blue]

They were waiting for a pretty long time until a voice erupted through the crowd. Joel noticed a Plusle, which wasn't common back where he came from. Plusle's in Sinnoh were only seen by traveling trainers, yet he remembered them as if it were yesterday. Luna noticed where Joel was staring at and glanced at that direction as well, able to find a girl with a white hoodie coming out of the crowd. It seems she was one of the other trainers Hiro must have called.

"Hi, I'm Sophia and this is Plusle!" she exclaimed, gesturing to her Pokemon, who waved happily. Joel didn't reply, yet glared at the Plusle.

"Luna. Luna Zamor," Luna simply stated, no emotion scribbled on her face. Her voice sounded monotone, as if she were paying her attention to something else. 'Guess we got a jolly-go-lucky one here,' she thought, biting her lip. 'Alas, we wait for the other 6 to arrive. Apparently, the others came late.'

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
Years
Sophia Bradley
Pokemon in party: Plusle, Ludicolo, Stoutland, Beartic, Archen

Plusle's cheeriness was met with a glare from the Gallade. The little Pokemon's ears folded down and it was quite apparent that he was intimidated.

"Luna. Luna Zamor," the other girl stated monotonously. She seemed quite uninterested in Sophia, but that wasn't going to keep Sophia down. She nudged her Plusle gently with her foot so that his ears perked up a bit.

"Wow, that's a really pretty name, Luna is! You share your name with the moon, did you know that?" Sophia asked with a warm grin. She turned her attention to the silent Gallade.

"Your Gallade seems really tough, that's always encouraging. So, if you've got a Gallade, you're probably from Sinnoh right? Though I guess..." Her little knuckles played across her lip as she paused for a moment in thought. "...I guess you could find a Gallade in Hoenn too, if you've got the right stone, but I don't remember seeing any there, or at least I don't think I did..." Sophia rambled, and then grinned. A another breeze played with her hood, and she crossed her short arms over her chest, shuddering slightly.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Luna Zamor

Thinking that the trainer would have given up, Luna didn't see it coming. Joel noticed the trainer gently tap on the Plusle, somehow making the rodent's cheer come back on rather than intimidated.

"Wow, that's a really pretty name, Luna is! You share your name with the moon, did you know that?" Sophia asked with a warm grin. She turned her attention to the silent Gallade. Luna didn't respond, knowing she probably would say something about Joel now that the trainer shifted her gaze towards the pokemon. She crossed her arms, glancing over the trainer and her Plusle.

"Your Gallade seems really tough, that's always encouraging. So, if you've got a Gallade, you're probably from Sinnoh right? Though I guess..." Her little knuckles played across her lip as she paused for a moment in thought. "...I guess you could find a Gallade in Hoenn too, if you've got the right stone, but I don't remember seeing any there, or at least I don't think I did..." Sophia rambled, and then grinned. A another breeze played with her hood, and she crossed her short arms over her chest, shuddering slightly.

"We're from Sinnoh," she simply stated. Looking at Joel. His glare turned into a normal expression when he met the trainer's, which was unusual. "Are you one of Hiro's Penpals?" Luna asked, wanting to make sure since she didn't want to waste her time talking to somebody she won't see ever again.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Hiro Kazuma
Samurott (Sam), Zoroark (Zoro), Sawsbuck (Buck), Galvantula (Gal), Garbodor (Garbo), Swoobat (Swoo)
Central Plaza - Castelia City, Unova

Good ol' monotonous Luna. It appeared that she had not changed at all. Hiro chuckled to himself as he gently nodded at her and said, "Good afternoon, Ms Luna. It's great to see you again. As for you Joel, you're looking a bit more... masculine." He laughed a little at Joel, because at one point he was a Kirlia, but that was a long time ago, "You've definitely looked like you've gotten stronger." One down, a few more to go. Where was everyone? They must have been running late; not surprising. Hiro had plenty of unorthodox friends. Makes for an interesting operation, nonetheless.

Soon, Hiro spotted a Plusle in the crowd and immediately knew that Sophia wasn't too far from here. A childhood friend of Hiro, the two had went their separate ways upon starting their journey through Unova. Sure enough, Sophia emerged from the crowd and tackled Hiro's torso. With an "umph" Hiro balanced himself and hugged his friend back, "It's nice to see you too, Sophia. Thanks for coming." He chuckled uneasily as he withdrew from her and introduced Sophia to Luna. Of course, Sophia was all upbeat and whatnot, while Luna could care less.

Hiro observed them talk before interrupting for a split second, "Hopefully everyone will be here in a few minutes." Sophia immediately began speaking to Luna, which wasn't surprising to Hiro. She was definitely a happy camper, "Aw, come on Luna be nice and actually act like you want to make friends for a change." He gently elbowed her before saying to Sophia, "She'll break down eventually."

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2012
Kail Syrie
Chimchar
Castelia City

Kail trudged slowly towards the meeting place. He was slouching and holding his head down so that his hair completely covered his eyes and he had his thumbs hooked in his pocket. He was trying to avoid dragging his feet, but he didn't really pay much attention and his feet somehow defied physics and skidded completely silently on the ground. His Poke ball containing Chimchar seemed to dance despite it being clipped to his belt, Chimchar's excitement unrestrained as he wished desperately to meet new Pokemon to befriend. However, Kail only noticed the feeling in passing as he was much more focused on the current situation. His overcoat pressed against him as a strong gust of wind blew through, ruffling his hair and momentarily opening up his whole face other than his eyes, which were covered by his dark sunglasses, and he stood up straight, feeling the wind course past him, feeling as if the wind was shooting straight into him. However, somebody like Kail doesn't feel totally energized by such a feeling; he merely felt more determined to get this over with and as such was willing to be slightly more social.

He heard and felt a loud commotion from a nearby area, and he growled, annoyed at the disturbance. However, when he realized it was coming from the designated meeting place, he rolled his eyes. Oh, He thought, relaxing and almost grinning, there's going to be a lively one attending. This should be somewhat entertaining even if it doesn't mean much in the end. He shook off the thought and decided to make a bit of an overdramatic entrance so that the other people in the meeting wouldn't like him as much and he'd have an opportunity to try and take care of their problems for them. That would be hilarious, actually. He put speed behind his legs, propelling himself quickly but casually towards the meeting place. When he just arrived into a reasonable zone to do this, he stepped forward once more, making a loud and noticeable thud with his foot.

He stood straight, took off his sunglasses casually, and looked at Hiro, holding his head so that his eyes were just barely visible behind his hair. "This better be good," He said. "I have a lot of important things to take care of. How many more people need to show up before we start?"

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Luna Zamor

"Aw, come on Luna be nice and actually act like you want to make friends for a change." He gently elbowed her before saying to Sophia, "She'll break down eventually."

"I suppose I could make free time," Luna mumbled out, Joel glancing over at Hiro. "Well, I hope the others don't arrive to late," she started a talk, aiming at Hiro. Since Hiro encouraged her, she tried not to get annoyed by Sophia. "Is your life getting any better then?" Luna asked Hiro. Joel always wondered Luna's way of greeting. Unlike a simple "what's up" or "hi", she uses a "is your life getting any better" question. It seemed rude, but Joel used it to start a conversation to pokemonn too, so he too was rude. Either way, Hiro got used to this. Joel grew worried that Luna may not be as loved to the other trainers, since for Hiro to befriend Luna took a tremendous amount of effort and time. Either way, it was worth it.

Before anybody could answer, there was a loud and noticeable thud of somebody's foot that caught their attention. The boy stood straight, took off his sunglasses casually, and looked at Hiro, holding his head so that his eyes were just barely visible behind his hair. "This better be good," he said. "I have a lot of important things to take care of. How many more people need to show up before we start?"

'Wow, now we have some drama-boy, great. What else? A human who rides pokemon? Why did I even agree to this,' she whined inside her head, no humor nor surprise, or any emotion on her face still.

Last edited:

RedSox71

I am a pineapple
Years
Chris Corona
Charizard, Vaporeon, Crobat, Raichu, Vileplume, Marowak
Castelia City - Central Plaza

The narrow, and somewhat eerie, alleyway finally gave way to the Central Plaza. Hiro had informed him about the meeting, and Chris had arrived as soon as he could. Chris didn't want Charizard to have to fly all the way to Unova, and flights to Unova from Pewter were rare, so it was a miracle he was even there that quickly. The sun reflected off the modern, glass-plated skyscrapers that surrounded the plaza, and it was almost too much to handle. However, the feeling of being in a new place (he'd never been to Castelia, much less Unova) was exhilarating, and he was glad to be there.

In the plaza was a group of kids, all about his age, some familiar, some unfamiliar. He spotted Hiro in the crowd and immediately felt relieved that he knew at least some people there. He could see Sophia as well, but he didn't recognize anyone else.

"Va!"

Chris's Vaporeon, who was walking along with him, shared his excitement at seeing familiar friends once again.

"Hiro! Sophia!" Chris shouted from the other end of the plaza. Vaporeon ran ahead to greet them and Chris trailed slowly behind.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Luna Zamor

"Hiro! Sophia!" a voice broke out from the other end of the plaza. Luna turned to look and noticed a Vaporeon heading to their group's direction. Behind him followed a boy with cargo shorts and a simple shirt. His hair was medium brown as she noticed a scar that ran from the tip of his right eye towards his right ear.

Joel backed away slowly, not wanting that Vaporeon to get too close. He didn't trust the pokemon, nor did he ever want to. Luna couldn't believe there was another lively one. 'Oh great. I can predict stress coming from all this,' she whined inside her head again, Joel glaring at the water pokemon. She awaited for others to come, now waiting for anybody who could enter quietly or silently that she could compliment.

RedSox71

I am a pineapple
Years
Chris Corona
Charizard, Vaporeon, Crobat, Raichu, Vileplume, Marowak
Castelia City - Central Plaza

Chris arrived at the group as a sudden gust of wind nearly blew his baseball cap off. He stood next to an unfamiliar girl with glasses and long, black hair. He gave a simple, half-wave to the ones he didn't know.

"I'm Chris, from Pewter," he said. Vaporeon seemed thrilled to be around new and old friends alike, but stayed diligently at Chris's side. He noticed a Gallade, who he assumed belonged to the girl he was standing next to. He was glaring at Vaporeon, who didn't seem to notice, but Chris did not think much about it. He wasn't too eager to talk to anyone besides Hiro or Sophia, who seemed to be in the midst of conversations, so he stood towards the edge of the group and observed everyone. The bespectacled girl seemed like she didn't want to be there. There was a boy holding a pair of sunglasses whose hair fell in front of his eyes standing opposite Chris. He didn't seem too happy either. Under normal circumstances, Chris would share their visible disdain. However, this was different. This was an adventure; one that Chris hadn't been on since he postponed his journey months prior.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Nai Walker
Piku (Pikachu), Alos(Absol), Lyon (Vibrava), Zuri (Azumarill), Dean (Ledian), Egg (unknown/Ralts)
Central Plaza-Castelia City, Unova

"Muu~" Nai puffed out his cheeks with a grimace, whining through his lips. Piku glanced at him, the sarcastic realist of a mouse raising a black eyebrow at his human's antics. They were standing at the edge of the plaza, the pair watching the people go by in blurs. Piku hated these cities with every fiber of his yellow being. They were overcrowded and way too noisy to his unnaturally sensitive ears. It was why he liked Hoenn so much. Even Lilycove hadn't been as bad as this. Was this how Unova was in general? Urgh. Regardless his trainer made a noise that humans usually did not.

"Nai," he began in a mockingly scolding tone. "What have I told you about correct enunciation?" Surely staring at the sea from the boat couldn't disorient that badly could it? Then again it was Nai.

The fourteen year old seemed torn between giggling and pouting. Somehow, he compromised. "I don't like being short!" he declared, pulling a strand of black hair from his face, turquoise eyes alight with mirth from his Pikachu's odd sense of humor, most of which he never could grasp. "I can't see Hiro or anybody from down here!" Hiro had asked him for help and by gosh he would get it. This "R" or whatever, they needed to be stopped. Besides, friends worked together... at least that's what Kat told him. Other than Hiro and Pokemon, Nai had no friends. This did not bother him too much. According to Piku, humans were too complex for anyone to understand.

"That's cause you're at the edge," his partner said matter-of-factly. Nai had been able to understand Piku for a couple years now. Nai did not know why nor did he care. All Pokemon would eventually make sense after a while, as far as he was concerned. He just needed to meet them. "Go and look."

"Umm~ Nai will get lost in there!" Piku sighed and twitched his ear before whacking the back of his trainer's head with his tail, ushering him forward anyway. Nai whined at the loss of balance before steadying himself, trying to slip through people. He shifted a bit, worried about the egg in his bag. He knew he was supposed to be holding it; having raised babies before. But he wasn't dumb, it was better the egg be safe. Carefuly he weaved in and out, suddenly giggling a little. The Trick Master would enjoy this exercise a lot.

Piku's ears twitched. "Nai..." Nai blinked and followed his Pikachu's gaze. A small group of teenagers was standing around. THey were each... different. Nai recognized one and smiled.

"Hiro!" He almost yelled the name but realized he would not be heard anyway so he said it loud enough for Piku to hear.. Besides one of the girls there looked rather... put-upon, as Kat said. Nai couldn't be sure since she wasn't showing anything on her face. From experience (Piku experience), Nai figured that people who did that were hiding stuff in their heads. That may mean this person does not like noise. That was okay. You could be quiet and happy too...not that Nai liked being quiet.

Nai shrugged. He didn't actively seek out human friends, so he was currently rather befuddled on how this was really gonna work. Hiro had talked to him at first, so... yeah. But when it had come to Lyon or Dean, Nai had learned to compromise with the Pokemon. Maybe that was what you did. He decided to try it.What did he have to lose?

He walked up to the group and waved at the group at large. The kid didn't even realize he was late, did he? "Hi!" His smile was bright but he kept his voice as even as possible. "Nice to meet everybody! Nai is Nai!" He spoke this casually, the incorrect speech so smoothly slipped into his tone it seemed fitting. "Hi Hiro!" At the name Piku gave the older boy a mocking salute with his tail.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Luna Zamor

Before she knew it, he was standing right in front of the group. He looked as if he wanted to speak to both Hiro and Sophia.

"I'm Chris, from Pewter," he suddenly said. Vaporeon seemed thrilled to be around them, but stayed diligently at Chris's side.

"Luna Zamor," she simply stated, not wanting to show emotion and used monotone. Joel stopped glaring at the Vaporeon, instead glancing over at Chris. 'At least maybe they don't ignore me completely,' she thought, looking at the boy. She noticed how deep brown his eyes were, which reminded her a lot of chocolate. Now she felt like eating chocolate, wait...what was she thinking? She noticed his belt, which carried six pokeballs just like everyone else. Another boy, who looked much younger than Chris and her, came towards the group.

"Hi!" His smile was bright but he kept his voice as even as possible. "Nice to meet everybody! Nai is Nai!" He spoke this casually, the incorrect speech so smoothly slipped into his tone it seemed fitting. "Hi Hiro!" At the name Piku gave the older boy a mocking salute with his tail. 'Now another kid who seems to love to talk, great,' she kept whinning. Joel noticed this and gave her that 'I feel the same way' look. She smiled at him, hoping nobody saw that since her smile was bright and beautiful. She then concealed it, returning her expression to the usual expressionless face. 'Boy can't even speak right.'

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2012
Kail Syrie
Chimchar
Castelia City, Unova

Kail's hair fell back over his eyes as he glanced to the side, shadowing over the group. He scanned everyone in the area, checking out all their features in a stalker-like manner. Their postures, expressions, all the hints he could find to tell him their current emotional states and personalities.

He decided that he wasn't making enough of an impression with all these weirdos here. He walked calmly towards the group. "Ah, sorry about that. I just made a fool of myself," He spoke slowly and politely. "I hope I didn't come across as too rude. I just had a long travel. Maybe we should all get to know each other? It might be important for whatever we wind up doing." He put his sunglasses back on and let his hair fall over his eyes again.

However, his kind demeanor was broken and he growled with a vengeance as his Chimchar went so crazy that its Poke ball practically kicked Kail in the leg. "Chimchar!? What the-..." He quickly recollected himself. "Ah, sorry..." He tried to look sheepish, swishing his feet across the ground innocently.

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Nai Walker
Piku (Pikachu), Alos(Absol), Lyon (Vibrava), Zuri (Azumarill), Dean (Ledian), Egg (unknown/Ralts)

If Nai saw Luna's change in expression he made no comment on it. However, Piku did notice and snorted lightly. "Man Nai, humans can't even be polite nowadays. You can't even say hello to these people. I knew humans were rude sometimes but-" He was cut off by Nai's soft tap between his eyes. Nai didn't scold him more than that. Piku knew that it was bad when his trainer actually had to. Did he care? Of course not.The human and Gallade were insulting the kid he had been with for so many years he'd stop counting eventually. Piku never let that slide. One way or another, he'd get back at the brat for it.

Nai turned to Joel and nodded a little. "Sorry," he said simply. Would the girl get it? He doubted it but he hoped she would. He was just being nice. He at least hoped the Gallade would. Ooh... this was hard...

"Stop playing peacemaker," Piku grumbled. He understood why Nai was stopping him, to his misfortune. Nai was trying to understand this whole human connection thing. The kid got people from a distance. Trying to know them like this was hard enough without Piku making it impossible.

Nai wasn't sure whether to wait for a response or go help that other kid with his wild Pokeball. It seemed curious, or the Pokemon did... but it wasn't like he could read machines. But Pokemon were usually interested in new places so... maybe? He wanted to ask but... would that be weird? Would he get more funny looks? That wouldn't be a good start would it?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Luna Zamor

The boy with the glasses suddenly walked towards the group. "Ah, sorry about that. I just made a fool of myself," he spoke slowly and politely. "I hope I didn't come across as too rude. I just had a long travel. Maybe we should all get to know each other? It might be important for whatever we wind up doing." He put his sunglasses back on and let his hair fall over his eyes again.

"I suppose you apologized," Luna spoke out, impressed he apologized over something so small. Even so, she was glad he did. At least they had somebody who cared about how others thought, and maybe he even noticed her.

However, his kind demeanor was broken and he growled with a vengeance as his Chimchar went so crazy that its Poke ball practically kicked Kail in the leg. "Chimchar!? What the-..." He quickly recollected himself. "Ah, sorry..." He tried to look sheepish, swishing his feet across the ground innocently.

Luna smiled a bit, yet quickly hid it since it wasn't common for her to smile. Gallade paid no attention, glaring at the Pikachu. Gallade glanced at Luna, giving her the 'pokemon is giving me the dirty look' look. "It's common for a pokemon to show hatred when they think we're being rude," Luna told Gallade. As if on cue, the owner of that pokemon spoke up.

"Sorry," he said simply. Gallade nodded back, emitting a cry that meant he was alright with it. He looked away afterwards, Luna shifting glances towards the jiggling pokeball.

"Perhaps your pokemon want to sightsee?" she gave him an idea, since she prefers to see the pokemon walk around than make that annoying noise.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2012
Kail Syrie
Chimchar
Castelia City, Unova

Kail felt a short burst of fire-like pain sear through his leg and Chimchar fought so violently to be free that the Poke ball struck Kail yet again. However, this time Kail kept his head and unclipped the Poke ball from his belt. He pressed the button on the face of the Poke ball and felt the nice change in feel as the ball grew bigger. He held it in front of his face. "If you want out so bad, fine... Just don't get into any trouble!" He tossed the Poke ball up in the air with a roll of his wrist, and the Poke ball snapped open, seeming as if it was going to break off of its hinges with the force. A bright white built up in the center in less than a second and shot out, turning from a stream of blinding energy into Chimchar, who landed on the ground with a thud and remained still for a few seconds.

Then with a burst of joy, pent-up energy, and curiosity to meet new friends, Chimchar exploded into the air, launching like a rocket up high. He came down like a stream of fire and landed on Kail's head, hugging him momentarily as he struggled to keep his balance before suddenly launching itself back onto the ground with a flashy front flip. It did a little dance, then ran towards Vaporeon to say hello.

Kail stood, slouching, embarrassed and seeming defeated. "Well that was... Embarrassing..." His eyes glistened with anger behind his sunglasses and he looked towards Hiro again, more interested in getting to business than this senselessness.

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Nai Walker

Nai sighed a little, almost imperceptibly. He was doing bad at this wasn't he? Mmm... what could he do? Maybe he had started with the wrong person. Piku certainly thought so, what with the little growls he kept making. Nai didn't quiet him this time. As long as he didn't do anything, he had no real reason to get on Piku's case. Piku knew better than to change his stubborn Pokemon's tune. That just meant for Nai to be even happier!

A wobbling in his bag made him pause. The egg! He could carry it now! Stepping away from the others, he placed his bag on the ground and pulled it out to gently hug the unborn creature. Piku went into the bag, seemingly just wanting to sit down. Nai giggled quietly at his Pokemon. It wasn't like he had a Pokeball.

That boy with the agitated Pokeball was really upset, Nai observed as he looked back over at the older trainers. Was this just a grown-up thing, to be so unhappy? He didn't think so but... "Ehm..." he began toward the sunglasses-wearing male in a hesitance which scared him a little. Heroes didn't hesitate! Jeez... "Are you okay? You're looking kinda upset." Your Chimchar's lonely. Nai kept this to himself, rubbing the egg he carried. Piku glared a bit from inside the bag. That guy better keep his hostile mitts off of Nai.

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2012
Kail Syrie
Chimchar
Castelia City, Unova

Kail looked over at Nai, giving him a skeptical look. "Hm? No, nothing's really the matter. It's just that I only just got Chimchar right before coming here for the meeting, so Chimchar's never been outside of his Poke ball outside of Professor Rowan's lab. He'll get used to the outside world... I was hoping to release him outside for his first time in a forest or something, but... Yeah..." He tried to keep a blank expression on his face. I'm getting out of character here. I wish this thing could start already... I want to leave. "Anyway, don't worry about it. He'll be better once this meeting finally gets underway and we can do something."

He glanced at his panicky Chimchar before looking back at Nai. "I'm gonna go get a burger or something. If you feel like associating with Chimchar, be my guest. Talk to you later." Without waiting for a reply, he walked off towards a burger shop to get a bite to eat alone... Though in reality he just wanted to stop talking to Nai.

Last edited:
Back