Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #201    
Old February 15th, 2012 (1:55 PM).
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 2,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeberos View Post
My first starter was Turtwig in Pearl. I'm glad I picked Turtwig and I don't regret it.
For the Sinnoh region I did the same thing. But then when I restart every time, I go with Chimchar now. It's a bit more difficult choosing him to start out and I find that very challenging.

4th Generation and 5th Generation disappoints me as starters. I don't even like the starters of 4th Generation, all 3 of them. 5th Generation I don't mind the Snivy-family but the other two=Disappointed as well

So without further ado, in order:

Favorites:
1- Bulbasaur-Venusaur
2- Torchic-Blaziken
3- Charmander-Charizard
4- Cyndaquil-Typhlosion
5- Totodile-Feraligatr
6- Squirtle-Blastoise
7- Treecko-Sceptile
8- Mudkip-Marshtomp
9- Snivy-Serperior
10- Chikorita-Meganium

The other 5 I didn't list=Don't care for 'em

Relevant Advertising!

  #202    
Old February 15th, 2012 (11:11 PM).
Avishka's Avatar
...
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: May 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,161
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
First ever starter? Charmander-Charizard..although I prefer Venusaur now! Wanted to show some awesome pictures of the Starter Pokemon!

Spoiler:



nice pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame-Typhlosion View Post
Well,since nobody done it yet,how about i make a topic!

New topic:
Which starter pokemon did you first pick?
My first starter was Charmander in Pokémon Leafgreen.
__________________
...
  #203    
Old February 16th, 2012 (12:25 AM). Edited February 16th, 2012 by Hikamaru.
Hikamaru's Avatar
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 42,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame-Typhlosion View Post
Well,since nobody done it yet,how about i make a topic!


New topic:
Which starter pokemon did you first pick?
The first starter I ever picked was Mudkip back in Pokemon Ruby, mine happened to be female.

Here's some banners I made - three banners for each main starter type, so yeah, one for Grass-types, one for Fire-types and one for Water-types.

For those who love Grass-type Starters:
Spoiler:


For those who love Fire-type Starters:
Spoiler:


For those who love Water-type Starters:
Spoiler:


So, go ahead and pick your type! Grass, Fire or Water!
__________________
  #204    
Old February 16th, 2012 (5:12 AM).
Twiggy's Avatar
You like dragons?
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Plushies.
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 5,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
The first starter I ever picked was Mudkip back in Pokemon Ruby, mine happened to be female.

Here's some banners I made - three banners for each main starter type, so yeah, one for Grass-types, one for Fire-types and one for Water-types.

For those who love Grass-type Starters:
Spoiler:


For those who love Fire-type Starters:
Spoiler:


For those who love Water-type Starters:
Spoiler:


So, go ahead and pick your type! Grass, Fire or Water!
*hugs Hikari10*

Can I have you now? They are all so cute!

(Why do I have a feeling that the affiliation was done just right? XD)
__________________
Froofiest batwyvern ever
Of course you can't handle Boomburst, can you?

  #205    
Old February 16th, 2012 (6:07 AM).
Hikamaru's Avatar
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 42,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Post
*hugs Hikari10*

Can I have you now? They are all so cute!

(Why do I have a feeling that the affiliation was done just right? XD)
I had to make each one look similar so that there is one for all 3 types. Like, there's one for those who love Grass Starters, one for Fire Starter lovers and another for those who love Water Starters.

Which one's your favorite type?
__________________
  #206    
Old February 16th, 2012 (6:10 AM).
Twiggy's Avatar
You like dragons?
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Plushies.
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 5,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
I had to make each one look similar so that there is one for all 3 types. Like, there's one for those who love Grass Starters, one for Fire Starter lovers and another for those who love Water Starters.

Which one's your favorite type?
Grass! That's Grass for you. I love my Turtwig. There's no denying that! Oh god I think I'm sounding like a certain other member around here Is that a good thing? XD

What if someday this ends up getting ridiculously popular or something?
__________________
Froofiest batwyvern ever
Of course you can't handle Boomburst, can you?

  #207    
Old February 16th, 2012 (6:37 AM).
Hikamaru's Avatar
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 42,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Post
Grass! That's Grass for you. I love my Turtwig. There's no denying that! Oh god I think I'm sounding like a certain other member around here Is that a good thing? XD

What if someday this ends up getting ridiculously popular or something?
Out of Grass, Fire and Water Starters, I love Water the most.
__________________
  #208    
Old February 16th, 2012 (8:47 AM).
lewieboy124's Avatar
Pokemon League Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 46
In my opinion, all starter types are terrific! Each one is special in different ways.
A note to everyone but I'm going to be inactive for over a month. I will probably be active again by April 14th, thanks.
__________________
The Clubs I'm With:




The Hacks I Support:

  #209    
Old February 16th, 2012 (9:31 AM).
Blizz's Avatar
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Posts: 804
I can't say what type is best because I love them all! All starters are cute and powerful. Charmander's and Squirtle's evolutionary line from first generation, Cyndaquil's evolutionary line from second generation, Treeco's, Mudkip's and Torchic's evolutionary line from third generation, Piplup's and Turtwig's evolutionary line from fourth generation and Oshawott's evolutionary line from fifth generation. Especially them. Everyone must love starters! :3
  #210    
Old February 16th, 2012 (3:42 PM).
Flame-Typhlosion's Avatar
Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Posts: 89
Quote:
I had to make each one look similar so that there is one for all 3 types. Like, there's one for those who love Grass Starters, one for Fire Starter lovers and another for those who love Water Starters.

Which one's your favorite type?
FIRE. Fire is awesome,wouldn't you want to burn everything?
__________________
What can I say? It's a great Pokemon!

  #211    
Old February 16th, 2012 (11:39 PM).
Avishka's Avatar
...
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: May 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,161
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
FIRE!!
fire type is the best.
__________________
...
  #212    
Old February 17th, 2012 (12:07 AM).
Hikamaru's Avatar
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 42,274
My brother always chose the Water Starter, but he stopped that trend in the 5th Gen cos he hated Oshawott. When he played White, he started with Tepig instead (it's his first run with a Fire Starter).

Guys, did you ever have a trend of choosing starters of a particular type?

I usually tend to go with Water or Fire Starters, the only time I picked a Grass Starter was in Platinum.
__________________
  #213    
Old February 18th, 2012 (7:14 PM). Edited February 18th, 2012 by Twiggy.
Twiggy's Avatar
You like dragons?
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Plushies.
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 5,819
What is this doing here? I think I messed up on where I'm supposed to post this.

BRB, going to the first post to fix things up. Sorry for the accidental post.

I love Grass types for starters.
__________________
Froofiest batwyvern ever
Of course you can't handle Boomburst, can you?

  #214    
Old February 18th, 2012 (7:20 PM). Edited February 18th, 2012 by Hikamaru.
Hikamaru's Avatar
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 42,274
You know, Twiggy. I am one of the best banner makers of this club cos I did 3 banners for each main starter type (Grass/Fire/Water) just so everyone can choose their favorite type.

I will next make banners of individual starters. There will be 17 banners, with these Pokemon:

Pikachu
Eevee
Bulbasaur
Chikorita
Treecko
Turtwig
Snivy
Charmander
Cyndaquil
Torchic
Chimchar
Tepig
Squirtle
Totodile
Mudkip
Piplup
Oshawott

Here's the new banners:

Spoiler:
__________________
  #215    
Old February 18th, 2012 (7:28 PM).
Twiggy's Avatar
You like dragons?
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Plushies.
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 5,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
You know, Twiggy. I am one of the best banner makers of this club cos I did 3 banners for each main starter type (Grass/Fire/Water) just so everyone can choose their favorite type.

I will next make banners of individual starters.
Hmm...

I wonder whether you can make a general banner for the first post of the club?
__________________
Froofiest batwyvern ever
Of course you can't handle Boomburst, can you?

  #216    
Old February 22nd, 2012 (4:48 AM).
silhouette of the past
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Posts: 1,787
Water types are the best! Especially Piplup and Oshawatt.
__________________
I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

  #217    
Old February 25th, 2012 (12:16 PM).
UnderMybrella's Avatar
Some Game Developer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlantis
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 280
not sure if I can still join but...
Name: Hm.. lets see... Bob? or is it Anglican? I forget sometimes.
Starters: Stuff this. idk... Robert The Mudkip and..... hm..... oooh! I know! IssI The Chikorita!
Why I want to join: As people have said, starter pokemon are the first pokemon you encounter(Unless ur using an emuator or something and capturing rayquaza b4 defeating the zigzagoon thingy). So for me, I fell most friendly and love my starters and route 1 pokemon the most... BUt i love em all.
As for first starter...... i honestly dont know... I think it was Bulbasaur in PMD Blue rescue team. But main games, female mudkip! got me thru the whole game it did....
I miss it... its stuck on my missing diamond....
D=
  #218    
Old March 2nd, 2012 (3:10 AM).
Twiggy's Avatar
You like dragons?
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Plushies.
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 5,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglican View Post
not sure if I can still join but...
Name: Hm.. lets see... Bob? or is it Anglican? I forget sometimes.
Starters: Stuff this. idk... Robert The Mudkip and..... hm..... oooh! I know! IssI The Chikorita!
Why I want to join: As people have said, starter pokemon are the first pokemon you encounter(Unless ur using an emuator or something and capturing rayquaza b4 defeating the zigzagoon thingy). So for me, I fell most friendly and love my starters and route 1 pokemon the most... BUt i love em all.
As for first starter...... i honestly dont know... I think it was Bulbasaur in PMD Blue rescue team. But main games, female mudkip! got me thru the whole game it did....
I miss it... its stuck on my missing diamond....
D=
Welcome to the club, huh?

This club has seen better days. It's been a long time since the last time we have had a post!

Hmm...

What do you think of a new topic?
__________________
Froofiest batwyvern ever
Of course you can't handle Boomburst, can you?

  #219    
Old March 3rd, 2012 (8:37 PM). Edited March 8th, 2012 by Flame-Typhlosion.
Flame-Typhlosion's Avatar
Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Posts: 89
Quote:
Welcome to the club, huh?

This club has seen better days. It's been a long time since the last time we have had a post!

Hmm...

What do you think of a new topic?
__________________

Is that some kind of topic,or are you just asking us to think of a new topic? Well,correct me if i'm wrong I might as well make another topic. Maybe it'll make the club more active!

New topic: If you were to pick one starter and keep it the rest of your life,which starter would it be?Yes,it can evolve. :D (Kanto-Unova)
__________________
What can I say? It's a great Pokemon!

  #220    
Old March 5th, 2012 (7:41 AM).
Twiggy's Avatar
You like dragons?
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Plushies.
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 5,819
Teehee~ I think I would like a Turtwig, to be honest about it. Hehe...

I think I just love Turtwig a bit too much.
__________________
Froofiest batwyvern ever
Of course you can't handle Boomburst, can you?

  #221    
Old March 5th, 2012 (9:32 PM). Edited March 5th, 2012 by UnderMybrella.
UnderMybrella's Avatar
Some Game Developer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlantis
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 280
MUDKIP!!!! DEFINITELY MUDKIP!!!!!!!!
EDIT: I probably love mudkip too much..... =/
  #222    
Old March 6th, 2012 (4:53 AM).
Avishka's Avatar
...
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: May 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,161
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
If you were to pick one starter and keep it the rest of your life,which starter would it be?
charmander or mudkip
__________________
...
  #223    
Old March 6th, 2012 (12:31 PM).
UnderMybrella's Avatar
Some Game Developer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlantis
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 280
mudkip used i choose you mudkip used I choose you mudkip used i choose you SWAMPERT
  #224    
Old March 6th, 2012 (2:29 PM).
silhouette of the past
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Posts: 1,787
Are they able to evolve? Either way I'm choosing Piplup
__________________
I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

  #225    
Old March 7th, 2012 (6:08 AM).
Flame-Typhlosion's Avatar
Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Posts: 89
Maybe i should respond to my topic! I'll go with cyndaquil,of course. (If everyone is obsessed with something,i guess i'm obsessed with cyndaquil and it's evolutions)
__________________
What can I say? It's a great Pokemon!

 
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:33 AM.