• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Echo of Time (T)

WarGreymon-X

Ultimate Nerd
Years
  • Age 33
  • US
  • Seen Jun 18, 2014
Echo of Time

By: WarGreymon-X

Prologue

[FONT=&quot]There is a world beyond ours; a world in a different time and space, where the power of light imprisons the power of darkness. The Princess of Light, Seya, has been tasked with the burden of containing the chains of light that trap the Lord of Darkness, Raseo, for all of eternity. Should the chains break and Raseo be released, darkness would surely spread into the worlds through the Web of Cosmos. You see, every world, even though separate in physical space, is linked together by the Web of Cosmos.

Raseo, The Lord of Darkness, was a devious being whom wasted no words; each served a purpose and furthered his evil agenda "Seya why do you do this?"

The Princess of Light with all her kindness could not even keep herself from answering the evil creature "It is my duty Raseo, for the sake of the cosmos I cannot let you free" she said with the most compassionate and sweet voice.

"Seya, such a melodious voice you have, it is almost regretful that you must spend your entire immortality forcing these bands upon me" "You think you have imprisoned me Seya, but truly it is I who keeps you here when the worlds of the cosmos need you the most…" Raseo said with a deceitful smile on his cold face. "The worlds begin to deviate from the path of light, one by one they begin to fall"

"No Raseo, the light guides the worlds" Seya was beginning to feel the strain of containing the chains of light, a feeling she had never had to bother with.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
"I can feel the darkness emitting from the worlds Seya; I can feel it right to the core of my being" said Raseo. With his dark power, Raseo fictionalized horrific cries that appeared to sound from the Web of Cosmos but it was all pure treachery.

The worlds, they cry for me! No! He can't be right… can he? A micro-second of a doubt was all it took for Raseo to take advantage. During Seya's moment of weakness, Raseo, as fast as lightning strikes, crushed the chains that bound him. Then with all his dark might, he attacked Seya with an enormous sphere of destructive energy, shattering her divine essence into four pieces. The blow was so powerful that Seya lost her physical form and became a formless deity. The fragments of Seya's essence were released into the Web of Cosmos and scattered across four different worlds. Without her essence, Seya lost most of her power but managed to harness what little power she had left to create an escape portal. With a leap of faith, before Raseo could trap her, Seya jumped into the portal's light and through it, into another world. Seya had gotten away, but it did not matter, the Lord of Darkness was free.

[/FONT]
Setting

[FONT=&quot]Hi folks! This RP will take place in different fictional worlds and each will be created as needed. The beginning of the RP will be in a world very much (exactly xP) like ours as far as technology. The RP begins in New Arc City. The city is very well lit, with plenty of street lights illuminating roads, homes and parks. The city consists of three major residential districts, a downtown district and an industrial district. The residential districts and the industrial district are all connected to the downtown district which is naturally and conveniently placed in the center. A complex network of highways and roads connect the various districts and areas of the city. There's also a subway system, which runs around the city, with four underground stations (one in each district)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The downtown district houses dozens of skyscrapers with enormous LED screens advertising the latest trends and news. There are hundreds if not thousands of neon signs representing the various businesses in the downtown area including restaurants, retailers, game shops, and even mom-n-pop shops. The downtown area is busy throughout the day and most of the night. There are almost always crowds of people visiting the various businesses and enjoying the sights. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The three residential districts, Chevalier, Arcadia and Zuri have much less movement of people during the day (students walking to school in the mornings and parents going to work) and little to none at night. [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] At the edge of the Chevalier district, almost into the downtown district, is a high school, New Arc Preparatory. The school is in the center of a large enclosed piece of land with a large black gate on the entrance. The property, much like the rest of the city, has plenty of grass, trees and smaller plants. The school itself is made up of five buildings. There are four three-level buildings for classes (one building for each grade) and a gymnasium. The levels all consist of a hallway and two rows of classrooms, one on each side and parallel the hallway. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Plot

[FONT=&quot]It was a cold winter night. Snow was lightly pouring into the city, gracing it with its cold touch; adding to the layer of white already on the streets. The city was bright, even more so with the lighting displays and décor that comes with the holidays and festivities. So bright was the city that a flash of light high in the sky went unnoticed by the crowds of people walking the streets of downtown New Arc. A brief flash of light that disappeared almost as fast as it happened.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Where am I? A confused Seya was transported to this unfamiliar world. She was high above the city, formless, like a wandering spirit. She could see the lights that adorned the buildings, roads and homes, as she descended into the city. Like a feather falling from midair, Seya gracefully reached ground. It took a second for Seya to recollect her thought when she finally realized what had happened. Oh no…Raseo! He must be stopped! She was in an alley when she noticed a black cat on top of a trash can searching for something. When the cat failed to find whatever it was it searched for, it jumped off and headed towards the street. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Seya was intrigued by this creature. As the cat exited the alley and entered the busy streets, Seya realized how no one seemed to notice or even mind the cat. The cat blended right into the crowds only attracting the attention of the occasional four year old as they were carried along the streets by their parents. Seya was unfamiliar with this world but was smart enough to realize she needed to take on a form that would not get her into too much trouble. She had lost most of her magic along with her physical form during her confrontation with Raseo, save for a little last amount of power, some of which she used to take on the form of a cat similar to the one she saw. Realizing her power was running low, Seya realized the last thing she could do was summon the fabled Guardians of Light. The Guardians of Light had never before been summoned. Seya was given by the Light, the power to call forth six powerful guardians should the balance of power between light and dark tip in evil's favor. Now was that time.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] I do not have much power left… I must summon the Guardians of Light even if I must be sacrificed in the process. With their valor I can travel the worlds and restore my essence, it's the only way Raseo can be stopped from destroying the Web of Cosmos. Seya released what little power she had left. Six beams of energy emitted from her body and as fast as the speed of light shot into different parts of the city. The light will seek those with the purest hearts, they are my last hope. Then a ray of light descended upon Seya and endowed her with angelic wings. I must seek the guardians, light guide me. Seya then took flight above the city and disappeared into the cold winter night…[/FONT]

Day One
______________________________​

[FONT=&quot]It is late at night, sometime between 10 and 2 in the morning. You are somewhere in the city minding your own business, perhaps asleep or recklessly playing video games when a beam of light, out of nowhere, slams you in the chest. Pow! Just like that and no one around you seems to notice, that's if, anyone is around you; of course. If you're alone, congratulations, you have no life! No but seriously, go make friends. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] You excuse yourself from company (in any "cordial" way you'd like, have fun with it ;)) should you be around someone. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] So why did you suddenly leave your friends hanging? You see, when the beam of light hit you, you began feeling…not yourself.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Suddenly, now that you're alone (or if you were alone to begin with), you begin to feel a tremendous energy flowing through your whole body almost shaking the core of your soul. You then faint. Yep, you faint or if you were asleep you wake up from the shock and then faint! Ha! That's not all though. Oh no, no, no… While unconscious, you have a dream. In this dream a beautiful young woman in a dress made of light appears before you. She has long dark hair reaching her lower back, hair almost as black as the night itself. She has smooth porcelain skin that seems to glow with radiance. Sorrowful blue eyes adorn her young luminous face. She is a being so majestic that even her stunning red lips seem to sparkle. The lady explains how evil looms and everything you know is in peril. She tells you how you must reach into your pure heart and find the courage necessary to restore the light. When you find your courage it will manifest as one of the sacred weapons created by the light to combat evil. Go forth chosen Guardian of Light, for the light chose you with the purest heart! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The dream is extremely surreal and difficult to remember the next morning. In fact, you wake up wherever it is you normally sleep (hopefully a bed you bum, you!) and you have vague recollections of your dream but no specific details. You cannot really remember much, oh well, no matter, it is morning and almost time for school. There's no time for remembering silly dreams![/FONT]

Weapons of Light
______________________________​

[FONT=&quot]The Black Dragon Sword
The Twin White Lion Gauntlets
The Monkey Staff of Wisdom
The Valiant Hawk Scythe
The Stallion Boots of Gaia
The Green Flame Tiger Bow
[/FONT]
What you can do (Day one):
[FONT=&quot]-You may live in any of the districts (Chevalier, Arcadia, Zuri, downtown or even industrial if you can make it work, and no, a hut out in the middle of a factory does not constitute as 'making it work') but you must attend New Arc Preparatory[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-You may be anywhere in the city (be logical you obviously can't be on top of a skyscraper antenna hanging from your underwear screaming for help)[/FONT]
-You may interact with NPCs (friends, family, a dog, whatever)
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
What you cannot do (Day one):

[FONT=&quot]-The woman in your dream will not reveal her name to you nor that of any specific enemies, it is a brief encounter!
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-You may not interact amongst yourselves just yet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-You may not call forth you weapon just yet
-You may not interact with Seya[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-You may not encounter any villains just yet[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]SU

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Name: (First and Last)
Nickname: (Optional)
School Grade: (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)
Home District:
Appearance: (2 paragraph minimum)
Personality: (2 paragraphs minimum) Please really take time with your personality, as it will serve as a base as far as how your character interacts in the RP)
History: (1 paragraph minimum)
Weapon of choice: (again these will be handed out first come first serve)
RP Sample:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rules[/FONT]
-Be mindful of the context of where events are taking place as far as how you interact in the world, what I'm asking is please keep it realistic as possible even in light (pun intended) of the situation (ex. Chances are NPCs will not bow down every time you walk past them)
-If you have an issue with a RPer please let me know so the issue may be resolved as peacefully as possible
-Extreme inactivity will result in removal. Real life does take priority over this so if you're going to be away for a while, notify me in advance. I'll normally let you know in advance if your reaching a limit.
-Have fun!

I need assistance from a mod on the rating. There will be some violence and minor PG romance (the cast might for example throw down with a big baddie but there will not be blood or gore, something you would see on Saturday morning cartoons on Cartoon Network, or two RPers might fall in love in the RP and kiss) Personally I'm thinking either PG 13 or 14. Or simply T for teen?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Final Thoughts
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Note there are only six weapons so I will only accept six RPers. The first six RPers that are approved will have their choice of weapon on first come first serve basis, meaning on the order that they posted (and were selected). If the slots fill and there are still a few good candidates who want in, then I will add a couple more weapons and open some more slots! It's my first RP so I'm not sure what kind of turn out I'll have. Here's hoping for the best![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
This is all I got so far...

Name: Tyrant Storm
School Grade: Junior
Home District: Arcadia
Personality: (2 paragraphs minimum) Please really take time with your personality, as it will serve as a base as far as how your character interacts in the RP)
Weapon of choice: The Black Dragon Sword
RP Sample:

WarGreymon-X

Ultimate Nerd
Years
  • Age 33
  • US
  • Seen Jun 18, 2014
This is all I got so far...

Name: Tyrant Storm
Weapon of choice: The Black Dragon Sword
RP Sample:

Awsome, make sure you complete the SU as soon as you can. Hopefully more people SU so we can get this thing started!

Black Hawk

Char
Years
[SIZE="a"]Name: Thia Robertson
Nickname: Thee
School Grade: junior
Home District: Zuri
Appearance: Tall, 6"6. She had long, reddish, brown hair with blonde highlights. Her bangs are above her eyes. One side is over her left eye, where she is blind. Her right eye is blue with green streaks. Her skin is light tan.

She has a white tang top, and wears a red vest. (she is a fire type trainer.) a pair ad skinny short jeans, and a baseball cap is what she wears.
Personality: She can be nice, but since she was bullied throughout grade school, she can't trust anyone. It is hard to earn her trust. She is sweet to those she cares about. Since her younger brother died, she is caring to children. She is strong, and can't stand bullies.
History: She was born in a small three story home. Her parents could not afford the room, so she lived with her best friend, Viki. (OOC: Viki is an actual friend of mine :D) Viki was her best friend since birth. She could only stay there till she was eleven. Then she moved away. It was a very sorrowful time. That's when she met Spike. An abused cyndaquil she bonded, and he evolved into a Typhlosion. (she keeps in touch with Viki all the time)
Weapon of choice: The Valiant Hawk Scythe
RP Sample: what is an rp sample?[/SIZE]

Last edited:

Ciz

La la la ♪
Years
Name: Cizania Easters
Nickname: Ciz
Appearance:
Black (Emo-ish) Hair with a decent Arcadian face, blue eyes, light skin, is 5 feet 6 inches tall, decent athletic body, has a big chest and bulky body.

Wears a blue v-shirt and black skinny jeans with a shiny silver belt, always brings a small black backpack. Wears a modern Top-Hat (forgot the hat of Bruno Mars).

Personality:
Mysterious, easily defined as lazy too. But hyperactive when Ciz loves what he does. Witty and knowledgeable. Has a very contradictory alter-ego - super extrovert and loving on others. Mostly cares about others than himself. Fast and reliable, does most of the sacrificing due to lack of self-attention.

Loves travelling with companions. Likes to eat a lot. Has a mannerism of manually fixing his bangs with his head, swaying it a lot.

History: Ciz had been living alone in the district of Arcadia since he reached Sophomore High, and is now living peacefully with two of his best poke-buds, Piplup and Phanphy, whom was with him since he was 10. He always cared about his friends rather than himself. Independent and reliable. But he had developed a lone weakness throughout the years - he noticed that he fears the dark, and fears being lonely very much.
Weapon of choice: The Green Flame Tiger Bow
RP Sample: (?)

Back