• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocet's Emerge [PG-14]

miley810

Assassin
Years
Rocket's Emerge
[PG-14]

Plot:

Its a dark time for the pokemon world. Team Rocket has taken over the Kanto a Johto regions, and they are attacking Hoenn. They have split the parents from all kids over 2 years old. The kids never see they're parents, the parents are in Johto, and the kids remain in Kanto. They created a type of labor camp that the kids stay in, right in the ruins of Pallet town.

The kids are treated severely bad. They are whipped with a whip if they're bad once, put in a isolated room with one small meal, and if they're bad three times they're made clean a room thats been perpously dirtied, and go without food.

The kids must wake up at 5am and work and train all day in till 9pm, where the must fall asleep in 15 minutes or they're watched by a Team Rocket grunt that night. The kids must train and work all day, never getting to play. Several have bruises and scars from beatings. Only the good, hard working kids got to go into the veridian forest and catch pokemon to train.

Some have went into a serious state of depression, some have turned cold, a few have give up on life and died, and some have locked themselves away on the inside. They never see they're parents, they only get to eat enough to stay alive, the only thing that they are done good for is they always have plenty of water.

Almost 100 kids have died from this, most gave up, but some were beat to death. some died of starvation, or a illness that wasn't caught. Most are too afraid to speak up to save themselves. Almost none of them speak up to the grunts in a bad way.

One night a group of 6 kids sucessfully escaped. They placed decoys, and they were announced dead. The fate of the human race rests on their shoulders. They sent a bottle in the ocean, and it returned with a reply from Professor Rowen (Sinnoh's professor) and Professor Juniper (Unova's professor).
_______

You:

You and me are one of the kids who escaped.

Pokemon:

Piplup- Anthony Ausdemore- The Final Watchman
Chimchar- Aiero Nortez- Otherworld9)
Turtwig- Tyque Lionus- PokemasterX
Oshawott- Paige Ruth Frankson- Miley810
Tepig- Emily Cressent Casscade- Miley810
Snivy- Vallina Mei State- PokeGirlJade

Rules:

1. This is PG 14, keep it that way. Please keep bloodshed minnor.
2. Please no cussing. (you can say words like Fudge, Freak, Crap, crud, shoot,son of breakmaker, ect)
3. No over-powerful pokemon. Our pokemon are around level 14 stength. We can have up to 3 pokemon from KANTO only that we catch in the Veridian forest. Those three are counting the one we get from the professors)
4. No legendaries.
5. No Godmodding at all, and no bunnying without permison from the person your bunnying or me.
6. If you read all of the rules put 'buttered bunnies' in your sign up.
7. If you try to catch a pokemon, leave the ball rocking at the end of the post for me to decide if you get it or not.
8. If two rpers have a pokemon battle, let me know where I can decide who wins.
9. NO SHORT POSTS!

My Sign up:

Name: Paige Ruth Frankson
Appearance:

Paige has carmel brown hair that goes to her waist. She has dark, dusky green eyes and medium tanned skin. She has a scar across her right arm, her back, behind her left knee, and in front of her right knee from the whip. She also has a small one on her right cheek from it. She has a few light freckles across the bridge of her nose and the top of her cheeks. She stands 5"8.

Paige wears a black t-shirt under a black jean t-shirt and black jeans. She wears black leather fingureless gloves, and eigt black bangles on her right arm. Then she wears Black sturdy, non-showy boots that go about a inch and a half from the top of her calf. Two teeth from the front, she has two sharp teeth, one on each side. This is the way her dad's was.

Personality:

Paige is one of those who pretty much locked themselves away. But some of her 'escaped' and she's not as dusky and cold as most. Paige can have a big heart when she wants to because she likes to help the other slaves. She takes punishment, but when a lady named Luna is in charge, she gets to go to the veridian forest and catch pokemon, and her punishment is reset. Paige can be as cold as stone on a cold, rainy winter day if she wants to. Her emotion doesn't usually show, but it can if its really strong. Her eyes are usually unreadable.

History:

Paige used to live in Veridian City, Kanto. SHe was taken from there when she was 15 and put in the labor camp. She often would help the others, and if she got caught she took all of the blame and got hit with the whip. But a lady named Luna liked her, so she always got her out of trouble, and thanks to that she's only went foodless once, one mealed twice.

Pokemon:

Oshawott:

501.gif

Nickname: Riley
Level: 14
Moves: Tackle, growl, razor shell, bite

Caterpie:

Caterpie_Sprite.PNG

Nickname: Crissa
Level:12
Moves: Tackle, stringshot, bite

Glaceon:

Nickname: Indigo
Level: 12 (ice stone was used)
Moves: Bite, Tackle, Ice Beam

Members:

Paige Ruth Frankson- Oshawott (Riley, female), Caterpie (Crissa, female) Glaceon (Indigo, female)
Aiero Nortez- Chimchar (Jojo, male) , Pikachu (Jolt, female)
Vallina Mei State (Vali)- Snivy (Clive, male) , Pikachu (Chumi, female) , Pidgey (Windell, male)
Tyque Lionus- Turtwig (Terra, male), Spoink (Psyrus, female) , Pidgey (Skyborn, male)
Anthony Ausdemore- Piplup (Prince, male), Poochyena (Bliss, female), Eevee (Dusk, male)
Emily Cresent Casscade- Tepig (Roxie, female), Butterfree (Renny, female), Cleffa (Luna, female)

First Post Info:

Your first post will be of us escaping the Prisoner Of War/Labor Camp. We'll stick together, part, whatever. but we'll sneak into the viridean forest, all of us. Please look at the rules again just to refresh your memory.

My First post:

Paige Frankson zipped her backpack shut and put it on. She took a deep breath. She had been a prisoner and slave here at the Team Rocket Labor Camp for years now, and now herself and five other kids were going to attempt escaping. On about five other occasions kids have attempted this, and failed. What were the chances of them being sucessful? One in a million. But there was always that one chance to leave this horrible place.

"We'll be out soon, hopefully."She said to her Glaceon Indigo."Return."

Red light consumed the pokemon, and it disappeared into the pokeball.

It was midnight. She'd done a good job pretending to be asleep, and hopefully so had the others. She looked at the air vent and gulped. This was her means of escaping. She sighed before getting on her knees and taking off the cage-like covoring in front. She crawled in, put the door back on, and continued through the vent. She pushed her back and feet against the walls the crawl up the parts she had to go up, and was sucessful. She finally made it to the empty rooftop.

"I'm the first out." She said softly.

She walked to the middle of the roof and laid on her back, soothing it. She laid there, knowing if a gaurd looked up they wouldn't see her laying down.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Aiero Nortez

The night was very menacing, scaring Aiero. Even the thought of walking outside in the dark scared him. He wondered how he managed to accept the deal he made with 5 others. Escape? Out of this place? He must have been spacing out and somehow accepted. Even so, he wouldn't break that promise, even if it meant going into the darkness outside. Chimchar was reasting on his shoulder, Jolt standing right beside him. The Pikachu pointed to the window, and also the airvent.

"B-but...I..I haven't sneaked out before....," Aiero stuttered, scared.

"Pika pii!" Jolt begged, giving him the sad eyes. Jojo didn't reply, but hugged his neck in fear as well. Aiero took deep breaths as Jolt ran towards the air vent. Struggling to take the metal cover off, Jojo pointed to the window. The Rocket grunt in front of them was currently distracted with some wild pokemon. This was their chance.

Rushing towards the window, he hesitated in lifting it. It was until Jolt shocked him a bit that he immediately lifted it up. Quietly enough to prevent anybody from hearing him, he leaped out and landed like a cat. When he set eyes on the Rocket Grunt not too far away, he froze with fear. The Viridian Forest was not that far away, just a few meters off. Luckily, where he slept at, his dorm wasn't that far away at all.

Jolt's tail tugged at Aiero's leg, making him snap to reality and slowly duck down. Crawling as the bushed around his shelter hid him, the grunt was fairly busy with some other important task. Jojo was still hugging his neck, closing his eyes in great fear of the darkness. His fire started to grow brighter the more the fear grew, Jolt starting to take notice. Once they turned a corner, they stood up and glanced around. The Viridian Forest was not far.

"R-ready J-Jolt?" he stuttered, yet was able to keep a serious tone. The Pikachu nodded, slowly pacing towards the corner. He took a peek, then dashed off towards the bushes in front of them. Leaping inside, he poked his head out and motioned for Aiero to come next. His legs were like jelly, his heart going at the speed of a rocket. Aiero has never done this before, never in his life! He felt as if he were breaking a big law, which he was doing at this very moment. If he were caught...oh no! The pain!

All of a sudden, both Jolt and Jojo heard the footsteps of two grunts. Jojo stuffed his head in Aiero's hair, too afraid to even look what might happen. Aiero was even more shocked, even to the point of fainting. Jolt hid in the bushes, Aiero looking around for a way to escape. He was between two buildings, the roof not far up. Maybe if he had some distraction.....

As if on cue, Jolt dashed between the bushes and started to growl out of the blue, catching the grunt's attention. Aiero took the chance of his sacrificing pikachu. He leaped and let his legs land on the wall, then immediately pushed off and landed on the next wall, except higher. He repeated the process, everything happening so fast. By the time he landed on the roof, thanks to his great athletic ability, Jolt managed to escape from the grunts.

"What was that? A growlithe?!"

"No...but some dum pokemon who can't even face us!"

"Yeah, you're right!"

They continued to laugh it off, Aiero laying low as he tried to search for Jolt. It took a while, but he saw a spark not far off. It was followed by two ears that exactly resembled a Pikachu's. It was Jolt. He was very close to Viridian Forest, Aiero still worried about the Rocket grunts not far off. Instead, he crawled from roof to roof, quietly jumping off and landing on his four's on every roof as silently as a mouse. Finally, he reached the roof that was closest to the Viridian Forest. When he crawled to the edge and looked down from there, he was relieved to see Jolt standing underneath. He was smiling as he looked back up as them.

"Jojo.....you r-ready?" Aiero gulped, new at escaping. As the monkey nodded, he slowly stood up and then leaped off. He landed, on all four's as always, on a soft patch of grass. Looking up in alert, Jolt caught his attention with his wiggling tail. The next second, Jolt darted towards Viridian Forest. "We need to wait for the others!" he caught his pikachu's attention, who quickly darted back. He scratched his head with his tail. Once he remembered, he opened his eyes wide and nodded. Aiero walked over to the roof again, letting both Jolt and Jojo climb up first. He took all the strength he had and placed it on his legs, preparing to jump. Once he had the roof as his target, he released the energy and leaped up. Able grab a hold of the roof's edge, Jojo and Jolt helped him get up the rest of the way. Once up, he panted out and layed on his back.

The three pokemon glanced up at the stars, enjoying the view. This wasn't so bad afterall. This was the first time they got to watch the stars from the roof. Even better....he can find 5 new friends, or he hopes he does.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
~Day before Escape~

Vallina walked quietly down the hallway. She took her time, her hands in her pockets as she whistled. She had managed to wander off from her assigned work place. The grunt watching over her had fallen asleep. "Lazy fool," she murmured. She knew, of course, there were cameras set up to view this hallway, and at any moment a few grunts would burst in and capture her, but it didn't matter to her. A moment of freedom, away from the back-breaking work was worth it.

She hated the way Team Rocket made her and the other enslaved children do all of this hard labor, but at the moment there was nothing she could do. She longed to see her parents and Vulpix, Iva, again. But she couldn't as long as Team Rocket was around. She absolutely despised them for this. "I'll make them pay," she muttered under her breath.

She heard someone open a door in the hallway. Believing it was a guard, she sighed. "Finally. I was wondering what took so long." However, it was her friend Finn, with a bandage on his arm. Team Rocket had recently beat him and dragged him into the camp with a huge wound on his arm, causing her hatred for them to grow. "Finn! For a minute there I thought you were a grunt! I-"

"Shhh! They might be able to hear you," he whispered. He looked around nervously. "What are you doing away from your post?"

"I don't care if they see or hear me. I just can't stand doing work for them or how they treat us. And I know you don't either. I mean, look what they did to you arm."

"You're going to get in some serious trouble for this."

"I don't care." She frowned deeply. With every passing second, she hated this camp more and more. To be able to breath fresh outside air again, would be wonderful. She made a decision and grinned. "I'm going to do it, Finn. I'm going to escape. And you should come with me," she whispered.

Finn gasped and dropped the box he was carrying. "You can't be serious…"

"I am. I heard some others mentioning it. So I'm leaving."

"Vali, please don't. If you get caught, you will be severely punished-"

"But I won't! And don't you mean if "we" get caught?" she asked.

He shook his head. "I'm afraid I'm not going with you, Vali."

Vallina looked down. "So you must like it here then. I'm sorry you don't trust me to keep us safe. Goodbye, Finn." With tears in her eyes, she ran back down the hallway. How could he not trust her?

"Vali! Wait!"

Vallina was at the end of the hallway when the grunt that was in charge of watching her burst through the door. "There you are, you little brat! You are in some serious trouble now!" He smacked her and grabbed her arm. "Now come on!" He led her back to where she was working previously.

Vallina used her free hand to feel the red mark on her cheek. It was throbbing and hurt pretty bad. She couldn't stay in this awful place anymore. She was going to make her escape.

~Night of Escape~

Vallina silently walked down the hall. She had absolutely begged to use the restroom, so a grunt accompanied her to where they were. Vallina knew there was an air duct inside the restroom, so it would be her perfect chance to escape. When they arrived, the grunt pointed to his watch. "You have one minute, so make it fast," he said, shoving her into the bathroom and slamming the door behind her. "That's all I need," she muttered as she made her way over to where the air duct was.

She climbed onto the sink and took off the cover. She set it on the sink and climbed into the duct. She quickly began to crawl through the tight space. The cold air flowing through it caused her to shudder. She knew it was fairly warm outside and it would only be a matter of time before she was out there.

She was getting near to a vent opening above a grunt dorm when she sneezed. Her eyes grew wide as she looked down into the room. Did they hear me? One of the grunts looked around, confused, but shrugged. She breathed a small sigh of relief and continued to crawl.

When she made it to the roof, she quietly crawled out. She took in a big breath of fresh air and climbed further up the roof. She decided to let her Pokemon out. "Chumi, Windell, come on out," she whispered as she released them. Chumi and Windell came outside of their Poke balls and looked around, confused. "We made it," she whispered, smiling. She looked around and noticed a human shape laying on the roof. She crawled closer to it and noticed it was a fellow escapee, a girl she knew by the name of Paige. "Psst! Hey! I made it out!" she whispered to Paige as she came closer. She lay on the roof right next to her and asked "Do you think anyone else made it out yet?"

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
(I never stick to the everybody post before someone posts twice rule. Post freely, just use your head, try not to tennis (let it be you and another person posting back and forth) where the people who haven't posted have time to catch up and still be in the rp/story.)

"Hey Vali."Paige whispered."Good job."

Paige sat up, they were in the middle of the roof, no one would see them.

"Sit down, we don't want to take a chance of anybody seeing us. And keep your pokemon sitting on the roof."Paige said.

She felt all three pokeballs on her belt wiggling, so she silently let them open, something she'd learned to do.

"Be quiet guys, we don't wanna get caught."Paige said softly.

All of her pokemon nodded. Crissa rested against her leg on the right, Riley laid in he lap, and Indigo laid against her leg on the right.

"This place has been hard on them, they want to help me, but they can't here."Riley said.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Aiero Nortez

The three were looking up at the stars, somehow remembering the good times and everything in between. Jojo eventually fell asleep, Jolt suddenly perking his ears up. Sniffing the air, he turned to glance behind him. Aiero noticed this and turned around so his stomach was touching the roof. Glancing ahead, he noticed two girls having a small conversation. If they were out on the roof, then that means.....it must be them!

"It's them....I'm sure of it," Aiero whispered out, placing Jojo inside his jacket for warmth and protection. He slowly crawled to the edge of the roof, and kept jumping from one to the next. Thanks to his parkour skills, he's very silent in these kind of things. He eventually reached the roof where the two teens were at, yet grew nervous.

"This place has been hard on them, they want to help me, but they can't here," one mumbled out to the other girl, Aiero not able to make a sound. Jolt went ahead and soon reached the to. He stood between them, glancing at the two. Jolt's face was serious as he pointed at Aiero who was behind them two. Aiero froze, regret consuming him.

"Pi," he simply stated.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
"Thanks," Vali whispered, grinning. She had made it, and she had done well. Now all there was to do was to wait for the others. Then the escape could continue. "Pika?" Chumi ran over to Vali, looking confused. Vali put a finger to her lips and pointed to a distant guard post. Chumi nodded and lay on the roof. Windell perched himself right next to Vali.

"This place is pretty rough," Vali murmured, looking around. "I can't believe Finn didn't want to leave this place with me...I thought friends were supposed to stick together. Oh well. He'll be wishing he came with me." She smiled, but it wasn't a real smile. She had hoped her best friend would accompany her, and his lack of trust for her had hurt. She patted Windell's head, trying to forget about him.

She then noticed she and Paige were not the only two people on the roof. She looked behind her and saw a boy she knew by the name Aiero, one of their fellow escapees. "Hey, glad you made it," she said. She made a mental list in her head. Me, Paige, and Aiero. So there are three more people to go. "Who are we missing... let's see, there's Emily, Tyque, and Anthony. So now we just have to wait for them." Feeling bored, she began to softly hum a song she use to listen to all the time when she was home. She smiled at the thought of it. Mom…Dad…Iva… I'll see you soon.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Hey."Paige said."Congrats, you made it. But thats only the first part. Once the other three get here we have to sneak to the veridian forest, go to the sea where its leastly gaurded, come up with a plan, and get the rest of these guys out of here. Then we've gotta find a way to make it to Johto and free our parents and everyone. Hopefully then we'll have more kids with us."

That sounded unlikely. But they are the only ones who seem to be sucessful in escaping...as long as they can make it to the forest.

"Or maybe we should stay in the forest, there are no gaurds there. But if our decoys are unsucessful, they'll be searching the whole island...we'll deside when everybody is here."Paige continued and concluded."So, how'd your guy's escape go?"

That was something Paige didn't ever think she'd say.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Aiero Nortez

"Hey, glad you made it," the teen with brown hair said. The girl had an unsual eye color pattern, one green and another grey. It sent shivers down his spine, not able to gaze into her eyes due to that."Who are we missing... let's see, there's Emily, Tyque, and Anthony. So now we just have to wait for them." She began to softly hum a song, Aiero slowly getting closer to them until he was only 3 feet away. He didn't want to get too close, but not too far away either. Aiero didn't dare respond, his shyness taking over and shutting his voice box. Jolt slowly crawled back to him, his ears downn to prevent anybody from seeing him. His eyes stayed glued to the female Pikachu, who was called Chumi. Aiero could tell that Jolt may not be leaving that girl's side for a while. He snapped out of it, later alert for anything else out of the ordinary.

"Hey," the other teen mumbled out. Her hair was more of a caramel color than the other teen's. Her green eyes were much more pleasing that the other odd-colored girl. "Congrats, you made it. But thats only the first part. Once the other three get here we have to sneak to the veridian forest, go to the sea where its leastly gaurded, come up with a plan, and get the rest of these guys out of here. Then we've gotta find a way to make it to Johto and free our parents and everyone. Hopefully then we'll have more kids with us." Aiero gulped at this, now regreting everything.

"Or maybe we should stay in the forest, there are no gaurds there. But if our decoys are unsucessful, they'll be searching the whole island...we'll deside when everybody is here," the girl continued and concluded. "So, how'd your guy's escape go?"

Aiero blinked, not able to believe she wanted to have a conversation when they were trying to hide. Either way, he got closer until they were on foot apart. He was nervous, knowing they were two strangers. Jojo was still asleep, quietly shifting through his sleep. Jolt stayed in his place, being the lookout for now it seems.

"I-it....went w-well," he stuttered softly, looking down at the roof underneath. "We almost got caught, but Jolt h-helped us escape i-into the roof t-t....tops," he was able to finish, looking away to prevent himself from meeting her gaze.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
"You almost got caught? There's something we have in common. I was crawling through the air ducts when I sneezed right over a duct panel over a grunt's dorm. I was lucky he didn't hear me. Pretty close call, if I say so myself," Vallina mumbled, a tiny grin appearing on her face. She wouldn't care if the guards had noticed her, but if she got caught surely the guards would be on the lookout for escapees, hindering the others' escape. She didn't want to put anyone in danger.

She began to wonder how the other escapees were doing. "I really hope the others are alright," she said softly, glancing down at Windell. He was napping. She smiled and withdrew him. How I love that Pidgey. She had gotten very close to Windell and Chumi over the past year. They helped keep her from locking away her emotions and staying strong.

She lay on her back and looked up at the night sky. "Wow, I never realized how pretty the night sky is. Then again, I've been locked away in a labor camp, so I haven't been out here much… let alone at night," she murmured. She stared at the moon for a little while. Before being taking prisoner, she never realized just how amazing the great outdoors was. Back then, it meant just a place to her. Now it meant freedom.

"I wonder... a lot about the world out there. I wonder how everyone's parents are. I wonder what it's like in the free regions. Maybe one day I'll get to know," she said, keeping her gaze on the moon. She sat up and her bangs fell in front of her right eye, blocking part of her vision. She mumbled a complaint as she moved them behind her ears. She took out a hair band from her pocket and tied her hair into a ponytail.

She looked out into the distance. She saw a few grunts come into the entrance. They probably have some poor soul with them. She remembered when she first arrived at the camp. Another girl, who she never saw again, was brought in with her. She had a black eye. A lot of the children here had them. Broken arms, bruises, scars; they were not uncommon. Team Rocket... how I loathe thee. She felt the spot on her cheek where she had been smacked the previous day. It wasn't quite as bad as when she first received it, but it hurt. But now, she was no longer going to be abused by them. She and the others were going to be free, she knew it.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"At least you got away."Paige said sighing."Sit down, they'll see you, and we really, really don't want that."

"My escape went smoothly, I'm good at holding my breath. I've done it before to not scream when getting beat."She said.

_______

Emily Casscade

Emily sighed, returning her pokemon. She put on her satuel. She quietly opened the air duct, closed it, and climbed around in the air ducts. She has done this before, but not to escape. When she made it to the climb-up point, she quiet released her butterfree, Renny, and held onto it's leg as they flew up. She pressed on the gate-like part, and she came out into the air, and she put the gate back quietly. She returned Renny and walked to the others. She sat down.

"I made it, thanks to my butterfree Renny."She said.

"Congrats, now we're waiting on two."Paige said.

"We're getting close here, arn't we?"Emily asked.

Paige nodded.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Aiero Nortez

"You almost got caught? There's something we have in common. I was crawling through the air ducts when I sneezed right over a duct panel over a grunt's dorm. I was lucky he didn't hear me. Pretty close call, if I say so myself," she mumbled, a tiny grin appearing on her face. Aiero smiled, knowing that somebody had trouble getting out. To him, it was impossible to have a clean, perfect escape. Even experts he knew got caught from one tiny detail they overlooked. She mumbled out something, glancing down at the napping bird, only to withdraw him. "Wow, I never realized how pretty the night sky is. Then again, I've been locked away in a labor camp, so I haven't been out here much… let alone at night," she murmured. She stared at the moon for a little while. Aiero did the same, laying on his back to look up. Jolt copied him, placing Jojo on Aiero's stomach. He closed the world around him, but was able to hear the girl mumble out.

He was about to sit up until the one with the normal eye coloring spoke out. "At least you got away." She seems to be not so content. 'At least she escaped,' Aiero thought, not able to make out the girl's expression. "Sit down, they'll see you, and we really, really don't want that." She then changes the subject rather quickly. "My escape went smoothly, I'm good at holding my breath. I've done it before to not scream when getting beat."

All of a sudden, a blonde-haired girl appeared with a butterfree. Her hair fluttered with the wind, revealing her eyes that were also not normal. 'Why does everybody have strange eye colorings?' he thought, confused and worried. Maybe they did experiments. Maybe these were no normal people. What if....what if it was a code to tell others they were spies? He erased the negative thoughts and looked at the odd-colored, brown haired girl.

"H-hey....um...um," he stuttered, trying to start a conversation. Failing to do so, he looked away in shame. For a very shy, crybaby like him, this was harder than he thought. "What's your.....n-name?" he finally asked the girl with the female pikachu.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
Vallina continued to think. I wonder what mother might think if she saw me. I hope they're taking good care of Iva. It was then she realized Aiero asked her what her name was. "Oh, sorry, I got lost in thought. It's Vallina. But you can call me Vali." She smiled, happy to be talking to someone. In a serious situation like this, a conversation void of tension was nice.

"Pika Pi!" Chumi softly cried. She ran over to Vali and tugged on her jacket.

Vallina sat up a little and asked, "What is it?"

"Pika." Chumi pointed her front paw towards a girl who was walking towards them. She assumed it was Emily, as she was the only other girl who planned to escape with them. She didn't know much about Emily except for the fact she was Paige's cousin and was from Sinnoh. "Alright, that leaves two more people. So it probably won't be too long before our next move," she said.

She looked out into the distance at the forest. She knew it was full of wild Pokemon, and that it may be dangerous. Beedrills, Noctowls, Ariadoses… But to her, the risk was worth it. She had faith in her comrades and Pokemon. She believed everything would be just fine.

"Pika…" Vallina turned to look at Chumi. The cool breeze was making her shiver. Vallina withdrew Chumi and stuffed the Poke ball into her belt pocket. She lay back down on the roof and continued to watch the sky, thinking. Maybe I should get to know my fellow escapees better. "So… Aiero, is it? That's a cute Chimchar you have. What's its name?"

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Aiero Nortez

"Oh, sorry, I got lost in thought. It's Vallina. But you can call me Vali," she smiled, happy to be talking to someone. Aiero smiled back, trying to say his name in return but bit his tongue. Maybe she knew it by now, since he didn't pay attention to the gathering last time except the fact they had to escape.

"So… Aiero, is it? That's a cute Chimchar you have. What's its name?" she suddenly asks him, making him bite his tongue. Wincing, he sucks on the blood and glances at her.

"J....J-Jojo. His name is Jojo," he let Jolt sit up the sleeping monkey. After a few seconds, Jolt let go of Jojo and let the monkey harshly land, yet not wake up. Jojo was a heavy sleeper, and always will be. "Y-you.....you have a pretty Pikachu too. Even Jolt agrees," he started to loosen up, Jolt turning red and looking away.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Emily held her hair to her head, and she could tell by the boy's look, who if she heard right was named Aiero, that he had seen it.

"I try to hide my eye colors, people usually think I'm weird if they see both of my eye colors."She said."Please don't tell anyone, I can trust you three right? I'm Emily."

"No prob, I won't tell. Go ahead and release your pokemon, looks like we all want our pokemon to see our freedom."Paige said smiling.

She released her pokemon as quietly as she could.

"That's Roxie, that's Renny, and that's Luna."She said pointing at her Tepig, then her Butterfree, then her Cleffa.

"Nice."Paige said.

Emily sat down, and Roxie sat on the left side of her lap, Luna on her right. Butterfree landed on her head, something she often did.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
"Jojo…I like it," Vallina said. She held a hand to her mouth when Jojo fell. She was about to ask if the Chimchar was alright, but decided he was okay when he continued to sleep soundly. "Y-you.....you have a pretty Pikachu too. Even Jolt agrees," Aiero said. "Thank you," she said, grinning. She couldn't help but giggle when Jolt turned away blushing. Aiero seems like a really nice guy.

She turned to look at Emily. She noticed the odd coloring of her eyes. Great, I'm not the only one! "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I'm just glad I'm not the only one with odd eye coloring. Although, my dad does have one blue and one gray eye. Anyway, your eye coloring is neat. Green and blue are pretty colors," she said, nodding her head slightly.

"So Paige, do you think we'll be able to get food soon? I'm kind of hungry," she muttered. She last time she ate… she thought it might have been the night before, but she wasn't sure. A grunt didn't like a remark she had made about her assigned work that morning and sent her to what she liked to call the "Black Hole of Mess". Armed with what seemed to be the world's smallest sponge and a pail of soapy water, she spent the day scrubbing the walls of the filthy nightmare. She noticed she had a little bit of dirt on her sleeve and brushed it off. Blech. Glad I'm not doing that again.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Well....I've been known to steal food. May not be the best food, but it's food."Paige said smirking.

Paige sat cans of Speggeti O's, Chicken Noodle Soup, Cheeseburger Macaroni, and normal macaroni and cheese. She also sat out a bag of all-most-full-but-opened chips.

"I opened the chips where there wouldn't be weird noices. And I ate a few 'cause the smell taunted me."She said.

She also sat out apples and pokemon food, along with a few bannanas. And a hand-can opener.

"Thats almost all thats in the backpack."She said.

She pulled out a necklace with a beautiful silver huge chocker-chain and a rainbow colored jewel on it. She gripped it in her hand tightly.

"We'll be there soon mom."She said softly.

She held the necklace in her left hand and softly felt the scar on her right cheek with her right hand. She put on the necklace, not caring if it didn't go with her outfit, she was never one for fashion.

Emily smiled, not knowing what to say.

"Your mom's, right?"She asked.

Paige looked at her and nodded. "Yeah cous."

Paige sighed. "Its a shame you were at my house when they ambushed us. Or else you would have been save back in Unova."

Paige half frowned. "Oh well."

Paige smiled slightly. When she talked about that, she'd just say 'oh well' like the fact she was stuck here was no problem.

"You have those earrings, don't you?"She asked.

Emily lifted the hair off her ears to show matching earring to Paige's necklace.

"Mom gave them to me. Remember the story?"Emily asked sitting next to Paige.

"Our parents were the closest sisters in the world. One day they combined their money to buy the most beautiful set of jewelry they had ever seen. A silver set with rainbow Staryu jewels."Paige said.

"Right."Emily said and pulled out two banglets.

She handed one to Paige, and put one on herself.

"Remember the game we used to play?"Paige asked."Pretending the jewels supplied super powers?"

"Yeah, the Rainbows. And the evil guys were-"

"The Rainclouds."Paige finished.

The two softly laughed, something Paige felt like she had forgot how to do.

Paige grabbed a can of cheeseburger macaroni and a apple as her and emily's pokemon began eatting. Emily grabbed a can of macaroni and a bannana. Tepig heated their cans of food.

"If either of you want their food heated just ask."Emily said.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Fiver Steller

The day was quite boring, the white-haired boy looking out a dirty window. The sight of the dirty window disgusted him, hating anything dirty. Cynder was sitting a top his head, Zap clinging to his back. His new pokemon, Sonicboom, was outside, ready to escape any time. His music was pleasing him, not able to hear anything outside beside the handsigns of his pokemon.

The moon was high, and he had seen one boy in particular escape. He had a Chimchar, which surprised him. There were grunts in the area, making him open the window and jump out. Sonicboom followed close behind, the two quietly sneaking until they reached a corner. It was then they found a garbage can. It was clean, very clean. In fact, it had nothing inside. This was perfect for him to leap out towards the roof.

"Sonicboom, may you use bubbles to clean it before I get on? Garbage cans are always called that way for smelling like garbage." The Piplup followed orders, Fiver jumping to land silently on the metal object. It was then that Zap let out shots of web from the can, to the roof top. It created a sitcky stair-like web for them to climb on. "You are, my Zap, a genius," he complimented Joltik as he climbed up towards the roof. To his surprise, he wasn't the only one who was on the roof. There were four other people. His Piplup followed behind him, glancing with curiosity at the other four. His Eevee stared at the others, curious as well.

"Only four?" he mumbled out, expecting everybody up here by now. "Hey, you....Gothic girl, you're the leader so, where are the others?" he demanded an answer, yet said it with a low tone so nobody could outside the roof could hear him. Pipulp nodded, wanting an answer as well.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"I'm the what now?"Paige said quickly."Umm...sorry to answer a question with a question but....HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW!?!?!?"

"Calm down Pai."Emily said.

"Sorry Em, you know me."Paige said.

"Yeah. Ms. Anger."She said.

"Ms. Calm."Paige said.

Emily rolled her eyes, although you couldn't see her right one.

"Well then."Paige said."I dunno where the 6th guy-girl-whatever is. I'm not they're baby-sitter. Now sit down and have a bite Mr. Demanding."

Paige clicked her tounge before continueing eatting.

"Yeah, she is not afraid to block you out with music!"Emily said jokingly.

Paige laughed. She used to threaten to block out Emily by blasting her music.

"That was a threat back then, you didn't like being ignored."She said."Now your usually too quiet. I guess your not sense the occassion of tonight."

"Tonight's occasion."Emily said.

"Shut up Em."Paige said rolling her eyes, and continued eatting.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Fiver Steller

"My my, you have a temper, don't you gothy? It's impolite to scream. You also might attract some attention from the grunts if you aren't careful," Fiver shot back, Cynder a bit shocked from the sudden scream. It was then he caught glimpse of the shy boy from earlier.

"I remember you," he pointed at Aiero as he sat down criss-crossed. He then turned to face the one who just screamed at him. "What do you want me to call you then? I guess Gothic girl doesn't appeal to you."

Aiero Nortez

He heard the talk between the two girls, but payed attention more to Vallina. His heart was going at the speed of a rocket when the unusual boy pointed at him. Aiero was about to open his mouth to protest, yet the stranger started talking to the leader instead. His gaze went back to Vallina. "Thank you," she said, grinning. She couldn't help but giggle when Jolt turned away blushing.

"Umm...," he started but stopped. There was one person missing. One person. There were three girls already, meaning if it was a girl, there would be two boys. Obviously, he's the scared cat out of the group.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Paige stood up.

"Watch it boy or you'll have a bloody nose and a soaked body."Paige said, refering to her, Indigo, and Riley.

Paige's heart hammored. Emily stepped between the two.

"I appalogise for her. She has this disease calls Addisons disease, it makes her get mad easy."

Paige turned her head away. She took out a huge pilll bottle after checking her watch.

"Time for my bedtime med."She said and took one pill.

She sighed. She was usually mocked about it. But gothic girl, was going to far. Many kids called her that in the camp, and she got sick of it really quick. She sat back down and slowly ate, not looking up, her face empty, sad looking. Emily sat down next to her.

"Her emotions change easily as well with this diesease, it deals with your stress hormones. So you can be mad, sad, whatever."Emily explained.

(Please note Addisions is not fake, I have it in real life)

Back