• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Forever Snowing (OOC/Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Here is the OOC and sign up thread for PMD: Forever snowing!

Once the Pokemon world was peaceful. All pokemon played together and had fun. Until one day, the pokemon of Kailont Town saw a giant, pearl-coloured orb. Nobody know where it came from or why it came. One night there was nothing wrong, the next morning it had appeared. Pokemon from far and wide came to see this object, but one morning, the orb glowed a strange purple. It exploded and made a purple mist in Kailont Town. Most pokemon stayed in the town, and everything was alright, but a few unlucky pokemon got pulled in by the vortex. Then, the mist and all remains of the orb disappeared. Pokemon found out that the orb was a portal from another world, collecting inhabitants from other places.

Where do YOU fit in?
You were one of them unlucky pokemon. You landed in a world, which was just snow. You and the others walked in to explore, and found one big house, with a few on the side, and a Swampert, a Blaziken and a Sceptile. They said to you:
"Welcome to Wikto. You are not the only pokemon in this world, there are many that have been troubled by the pieces of the Orb. We don't know how the orb came, but we made it take you. We have seen you, and you seem the pokemon suitable for the job of finding the pieces of the orb, and saving all the pokemon of Wikto. You may all make teams, and go on different missions to help the pokemon. All of these small houses are for you, and this big one, here, is for your practicing, choosing missions, and to also relax and have a break. You may have to battle through the cold a lot, as it is always Winter here. Who is up for it?"

SU Form
To join, you must fill in this SU Sheet.
Name: (very easy, choose a first name, the middle and last names are optional.)
Pokemon: (Unevolved pokemon, please. Up to two of each pokemon.)
History: (At least a sentence.)
Personality: (at least two sentences. We need to know what your like.)
Appearance: (you can be normal or look different to normal pokemon.)
Team: (Look at Teams and Places)
RP Sample: (Not needed, but I really want imaginative people please.)

Rules and Other Stuff

• You need to have a good SU to join, don't be offended if I dont accept you, but I will tell you what you did wrong.
  • The rating is PG-14, so MILD stuff.
  • To Ensure you have read this, type 'Winter'
  • No bunnying, godmodding, whatever you call it without permission.

• You must be active, you'll get kicked off if your inactive without a reason.
  • To ensure you have read ALL of this, write 'Winter Wonders'
Teams and Places
Team Emerald (Good)

Leader - mzmingle (Scarlet)
Member1 - PokegirlJade (Iko)
Member2 - Ethan Gold (Jack)

Team Ruby (Good.)
Leader - MrKyurem (Jake)
Member1 - Hope (Flash)
Member2 -

Team Metallic Silver (good)
Leader - Rafael p. (Rafael)
Member1 -
Member2 -

Team Swift Spirit (Good.)
Leader - DJYosh ([COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Hermes[/FONT][/FONT]
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=268341#
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=268341#)
Member1 -
Member2 -

Team Midnight (Bad)
Leader - Godzil (Melvin)
Member1 -
Member2 -

[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

miley810

Assassin
Years
Hey, don't have much time to work on this, but I'd might as well try. Winter...

Name: Cecile Roselind
Pokemon: Eevee (I love Glaceon, so I'd appreciate being alloud to evolve)
History:

Cecile was born into a family of two eevee parents and a adopted Politoad brother. She also, later on, got a adopted baby Pichu for a brother. She loved both her brothers but got easily annoyed with them (check personality).

Personality:

Cecile gets annoyed easier than most. She is usually calm, but she has her moments. She hates snoops, and bad guys. She likes helping if its for a good cause.

Appearance:

Cecile has a redish tint to the usually brown fur of a eevee, and the white parts of a usual eevee is snow white on her.

Team:

Team Ruby

RP Sample: (I'm using my first post to my rp Legendary Rebels (one). I've had shorter posts, I've had longer posts. Depends on my time and mood. And I"m a better rper than I was when I wrote it.)

Adriane sat on a big tree stump. She sighed. Her parents we're captured by the legendaries yesterday, but she was able to hide. But to her dismay, she had to hide inside the toilet, with the lid closed. The legendaries didn't think of looking in there, like she figured. She'd rather sit inside of a toliet for a couple of minutes than be captured by the evil legendaries. The whole town was vancent. Everyone had been kidnapped, and the legendaries were too busy capturing people in other towns to make sure this one was vanent. A tear welled up in her eye.
She sniffled. She was lonely, and missed her parents and friends. She heard a unnatural woosh of wind and her heart stopped. She shot up and went to run for her house, but she was too late. In front of her was a pink pokemon. It was about two feet tall, and totally pink, except for of course it's eyes. She reconised it as mew, a legendary pokemon.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I've been watching you. I've been looking for someone to trust, and to help us."A girl voice, sounding a bit young, filled her head.

"Us?"Adriane asked.

"The legendary rebels. Me, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Latias, and Latios. We don't agree with killing all of the humans. We want to help free them, and if possible not have to hurt the other legendaries in the process."Mew explained."Will you help us?"

Adriane took a deep breath and swallowed, than nodded.

"Yes, I'll help you."Adriane said weakly.

"We need to leave here."Mew said.

"Can I gather some stuff?"Adriane asked.

"Yes."Mew said.

Adriane walked to her house with Mew fallowing. She was being as quiet as possible, incase a bad legendary could some how here her. She walked to her room. She picked up her dark purple backpack. She put in a change of cloths and a small jar of gum, in case she got hungry and didn't want to eat down her food suplise, because gum got rid of her hunger usually. She put her black camera, along with her cell phone. She put in her hair brush, and her journal. She put in a folder full of paper,
a couple of penciels, and a couple of pens. She put in her sleeping bag. She put her MP3 in a side pocket, and her wallet, why she didn't know. She put on her black belt and hooked the six pokeballs on it that had been sitting on the nightstand. She walked to the kitchen. She fixed a metal thurmas in the waterbottle compartment of her backpack. Than she put in ten cans of different foods, and a spoon and fork, and manual can opener. She put in a extra bottle of water, and zipped up her backpack.

"Well, thats all I can fit. Hopefully it'll last...if I only eat as much as I have to. And we'll probably find some fruit and stuff in the wild."Adriane said putting on her backpack.

Suddenly, she glowed slightly purple. She felt odd power surging threw her.

"Now you may use my powers."Mew said.

"Awesome."Adriane said softly.

Winter Wonderland

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Sign-Up: Yami Tsuki

Okay, just making sure, this isn't going to be one of those RPs where everyone makes short posts, is it? Because I like to make lengthy posts, and when surrounded by small ones, I form writer's block. I plan to be an author, so the imagination is hopefully a given. Anyways, here is my sign-up:

Sign|Yami Tsuki|Up

Name:
Yami Tsuki
闇 月
(Literally, "Darkness Moon")

(I'm guessing this goes with personality, based on human ages.)

Pokemon:
absol_animated_sprite_by_akirakitten-d47t7r7.gif

Absol
(With Special Coloration)

History:
Ever since Absol was hatched, he was alone. His parents had either died or simply abandoned him as an egg. He was taken in by a kind couple, a Froslass and a Snorunt, but they treated him like an unwanted nuisance. However, he survived with them until the age of 18, when he finally moved Kailont City, lived there for a year, and then was sucked into the portal.

Personality:
Yami is a very dark and mysterious Absol, and tends to be a loner. He doesn't avoid people, however he doesn't make any action toward speaking to anyone. However, when spoken to, he will speak. He somewhat enjoys conversation, but lacks the initiative to start one. He is calm, caring, and doesn't get angry very easily. However, when someone sets him off, he will hold a grudge for a long time. However, to those who show him kindness, equal kindness is returned.

Appearance:
-fal5kQJIf5o_IMAGIN12dOtLhA_sp1vYGzzQrCRxSz6uyW2CLzC3D2VNQbaquBOMsUt84pDikTazZS92TthwNpJPlLSTKIcbLZIdFu77AP3nPY3wJ8

His fur is a dark gray/black color, rather than Absol's usual white. His skin is silvery-white, unlike the usual absol black.

Team:
Loner
(If offered a team to join, he might accept.)

RP Sample:
I would post this, but I tried to before and my browser crashed. I didn't want to type it all again, so I apologize. However, I can show you the full extent of my RolePlay in the actual RP.

Oh yes, and WINTER WONDERS

Last edited:
Years
Sorry, this has been revived.
New thread submitted soon! Look out for it and i WILL be on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back