• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survivors of Mieko Island! PG-14

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
This is the IC Thread for Survivors of Mieko Island!
OOC Thread is here.

Spots no longer available!

~Plot~
You are lost on an island…

Among the five regions, there are very talented and powerful trainers alike. The Elite Four are among the most powerful trainers in their respective regions. However, there are ten trainers from these regions that are special. Whether it's their unknown potential or power, these seemingly ordinary trainers posses something inside of them that makes them different from others.

"Congratulations! You're one of our lucky winners to go to the Rukilo Region!"
This is what those ten young trainers heard that morning. They had not been told beforehand they were in a sweepstakes, but what did it matter? They had the chance to visit an entirely new region, meet new Pokemon, and experience new things. And without their parents! They boarded the ship, the SS Viola, full of excitement.

The boat wasn't very large, but it was very nice. Good food was served and there were very nice cabins for them to stay in. However, that night, when the trainers were preparing for bed, a mysterious gas swept through the ship, knocking the trainers unconscious. While they were out cold, they each dreamt of a young girl telling them to come save her home. She gave them the following message:

"My name is Lin. I summoned you here to help me. The sweepstakes...it was a hoax. The people on the boat...the boat itself...they were illusions. My assistant was the one who knocked you out and brought you to me. And now I need your help. I'm sorry this was rather forced, but I'm getting desperate. My home, Mieko Island, is being threatened. My friends are acting strangely. I will come to you in a form that is not human. I will help you save my home. I cannot do it alone, which is why I need your assistance. I chose you because you are special... you are among the only ones who can help me... I wish to explain more to you...but I do not have enough time..."

When the trainers awakened, they were laying on a beach. The SS Viola or anyone else who was on board was no where to be seen. The only things they had on them were their Pokemon and whatever they were holding at the time they were knocked unconscious. The last thing they could remember before waking was the dream they had of Lin.

The trainers' only choice is to survive and find out how they could help Lin save the island. They must forage for food, defend themselves from wild Pokemon, and build shelters. There are strange berries all over the island and there is no way of telling whether they are dangerous or not. The Pokemon that are native to the island act very strangely and will attack without warning.

Uncovering the mysteries behind Lin and the island will require exploration of the island. There are ruins deep inside the forest, guarded by powerful Pokemon. These ruins may hold the keys to saving the island. However, there seems to be a force against the trainers. Messages are left for them, telling them to leave the island as soon as possible. Helping Lin may prove to be an extremely difficult task...

Will you survive long enough to solve the mystery?

~Rules~
Spoiler:

~Training Pokemon~
Spoiler:

~Island Resources~
Spoiler:

~Spots open~
Spoiler:

~Sign Up~
Spoiler:

Last edited:

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
~Day 1, Morning~
It is very sunny today.

"I do not have enough time…"

"Enough time…time…enough…" Bryn mumbled in her sleep. Suddenly, she awoke to water crashing down on her. She coughed. "What the…" She rubbed her eyes. When she could see clearly, she realized she lying on a beach, right where the tide was. She sat up and crawled farther onto the beach, away from the ocean. "Where am I? Is this Rukilo?" she asked aloud, glancing around her. No sign of the boat she was on. "Is this some kind of game? Hello? Where's the boat?" She wondered if she was back home in Undella Town. She glanced at the forest behind her and realized that this was not the case.

Her eyes grew wide and she reached into her bag. She dug around in it and took out three Poke balls. She smiled and breathed a sigh of relief, knowing her Pokemon were with her. She released them. Cleo, her Servine, looked around, confused. Majesty, her Milotic, immediately dove into the ocean and began to swim. Seraphina, her Vulpix, curled up on the beach and lazily stared up at Bryn.

Bryn dumped the contents of her bag onto the beach. A journal, sketch pad, a few pencils, and a mystery novel fell out. "Hmm…alright. I wonder if there's food here." She stood up and walked up to the trees. She looked up at their branches and saw a bunch of bright purple berries. "I wonder if those are good…" she wondered aloud. She turned to the ocean and shouted "Hey! Majesty! Could you help me out here?"

Majesty poked her head out of the water and nodded. She glided up into the tree and used her tail to knock a few of the berries onto the ground. "Thank you," Bryn said as she bent over to pick them up. "Milo~" Majesty cried as she dove back into the water.

"Hmm…I should wait and find out if these are edible first. Wouldn't want to eat a poisonous berry…" She stuffed the berries into her bag. After putting away her other things, Bryn began to think aloud. "Okay…on an island. No sign of the boat. Some girl named Lin shows in dream and tells me to come save her island…and now I'm on an island. A little creepy, but this could actually be fun. I'm kind of hungry…I wonder where food is. I hope these berries are fine. Hey…wait… where is everyone else?"

She began to wonder around the island, calling out "Hey! Anybody here? There has to be somebody around here! I found some berries, they might be good! Hello?" She ran down the beach some and noticed a hand sticking out from behind a rather large rock. "Oh!" She ran over to see who was there. It was one of the trainers from the boat. A few of the others were there, lying unconscious in the sand. "Whoa…okay…they're not awake. Should I wake them up? Nah… that would be rude, I guess I'll just sit here and wait for them to wake up."

She sat upon a nearby rock and glanced around at the different trainers on the sand. She recognized a few of them from the boat, but she didn't really speak to any of them, which was unlike her. She had been so exited about the trip to Rukilo, she forgot there was new people to meet right there on the boat.

She decided to pass the time by reading her novel. She pulled it out of her bag and turned to the page marked by a bookmark. However, she couldn't remember the past events of the book due to being knocked out, so she decided to start from the beginning. It was a rather large book, and the plot was basically one of those whodunit mystery stories with a romantic twist. She enjoyed these kinds of stories and often daydreamed about being the protagonist in them.

Seraphina walked across the beach, eyeing everything she saw. She was suspicious of this place, and she wasn't going to let her guard down. She knew how dangerous some wild Pokemon could be, having experienced being attacked by a wild Beedrill.

Cleo had been staring at the forest for a while. The beach part of this place seemed familiar, having grown up in Undella Town. However, the forest part was very strange to her. She hadn't been to a lot of forests, and there wasn't a forest this big near Undella Town. She looked around and noticed Bryn wasn't there. She panicked, but saw Bryn's footprints. She quickly ran after them, looking frantically for her trainer.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Alexis Blur

The sound of waves... it was unfamiliar to Alexis. She had seen the sea before, in Cherrygrove city when she had traveled Johto looking for pokémon and battles, but she couldn't recall going there lately. Her hand stretched out slowly, grasping whatever was close. It felt like... sand? Now, this required the opening of eyes. And so, Alexis opened her eyes.

She immediately closed them again. So strong sunlight! Getting up, slowly, and facing the sand instead of the sky, Alexis let her eyes grew accustomed to the bright light before she lifted her head up and looked around. The first thing she saw was more sand. And then trees... palm trees? She got up on her knees, feeling sand underneath her clothes. Ugh!

She tried to brush it all away, getting up on her feet as she did so. There. Now, time to localize yourself, she thought. Where am I? After a quick glance around, she could gather that something was wrong. Some more people were lying in the sand beside her. Unconscious. This was so not what they were meant to do. Was this Rukilo? Where was the ship SS Viola?

A flashback then hit her hard.

"I summoned you here to help me... a hoax... The people on the boat... they were illusions... My home, Mieko Island... in a form that is not human, I will help you... you are special... not enough time!"

Alexis almost fell over when she remembered the dream. Or whatever it was. The ship hadn't been real? But... how did she get here then? And Rukilo region... that wasn't real either? Mieko Island. Mieko Island, that was where she was. And that voice in the dream was here too, because it was her island. Lin, was it?

The sun shone brightly on the girl as she stood there in the sand for a minute, trying to think. At last, she had decided on something. That she was angry. This was not what she had bargained for. She stood there, fuming for a moment, until she realized that she had no one to be angry with. And she remembered her father's words.

With a bright smile, you can light up even the deepest darkness.

Yeah. She needed to keep smiling. If not for the unconscious people who were here with her, then for herself. So she put on a ridiculous smile and actually felt a little better immediately. She was shipwrecked, pretty much, on an island. She needed the others to not go crazy. No, she needed to help the others for their sake. That was the most important thing right now. She took one step forward, when she noticed a motion in the corner of her eye.

A girl was already awake, sitting on a nearby rock and turning a page in a book. That reminded Alexis of her own belongings. Her hands flew to her side and found the bag. All three pokéballs where there, together with a few empty ones and some other stuff. Nothing was gone, thankfully. She walked up to the girl, assuming too much when she said:

"Hey, you there! Are you Lin? Can you tell me where we are?" She was waving her arms when she talked, as to emphasize the graveness of their situation. She was still smiling though, making the question seem like someone asking about the time while having an immense urge to go to the toilet.

MMGiru

Dilettante Extraordinaire
Years
Very specific dream, Dylan thought, absentmindedly. The smell of the sea was nice, though. And he liked the... sand... they had for... beds... on the boat....

A few seconds later, he was on his feet, getting his balance with his backpack, before deciding to drop it on the ground next to him. He tried to process a large number of thoughts, failed, and looked down the beach to his right. The majority of the teens from the boat were there, all but one girl unconscious. He looked around in all other directions as he crouched, seeing no one else. He approached his previous thoughts again, calmed slightly.

Real. Wasn't a dream, then? Some drug making a kidnapper sound sincere? He stopped to frown for a moment, having become suddenly disgusted with the principal fault of the suggestion. And to look and sound like a young girl?

Dylan's thoughts became opaque for a moment, as he dug his heals into the sand. After a moment of this, a thought occurred to him, causing him to grunt, stand, and check his pockets. He was relieved to find all three pokeballs there, and proceeded to release all of them. Sage and Ambition he released on the sand, which was the only real place for them in the current situation. Vicious he released into the sea, because that was the only real place for her in the current situation.

All of his pokemon performed their traditional post-release actions: which is to say that all of them first checked for an opponent, and upon not finding one, proceeded to stretch and yawn. Vicious wriggled around in the water, while Sage lifted his hands behind his head, and Ambition arched his back. Dylan crouched back down, now onto the pads of his feet.

"Guys, we have a problem." Catching his tone, his pokemon looked at him, awaiting explanation. "This isn't a new region. I mean, I guess it might be, but it's not what we had planned on. We've sort of been... kidnapped." Ambition made a Trapinch equivalence of chuckling for a moment, to which Vicious responded with a fierce look.

"Yes, yes; your captor has been captured. I'm lucky the psychic dream-girl didn't give me a name." He smirked at his own joke before realizing that his pokemon would have no idea who he was talking about. "I had a dream. Except it wasn't a dream. Probably." Ambition voiced his disapproval, Sage slapped the back of his head, and Dylan continued.

"Anyway, this girl calling herself Lyn said that she needed us - the ten people on the boat. Said we were the only ones that could help, and we didn't have much time. Oh, and... apparently she's not actually human, now that I think about it." He pause, and thought a moment more about the "dream", before raising his view back to his pokemon. "Anyway, we're on an island, and there are a number of unconscious teens over there."

After looking over to see that there were now two girls awake, and talking to one another, Dylan came to a decision and bent over, arranging some sand in an ergonomic manner. He spoke to his pokemon while shaping a bed. "Now you've been filled in on the situation, you can feel free to enjoy yourselves. I, on the other hand..." he finished his work in the sand, laying down on it and grabbing his bag. "I'm going to lie back down and process this nonsense with my usual method." He pulled his backpack over his forehead and eyes, blocking the sun from them. His mind fizzled for a minute, before he heard Sage and Vicious making half-growl that indicated someone's approach.

While he'd known that he wouldn't be able to ignore the situation, he had been hoping to do so for rather longer than this. He lifted the bag off of his eyes slightly, to find a pokemon staring directly at him, rather closer than he would've liked.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Serena Paige Tipton

The sun was bright, Serena shut her eye's tighter than she had, trying to ignore the sun. "Stupid sun.." She thought, moving her hand at her eyes for shade.Serena immediately noticed she was awake and quickly sat up straight, she looked around curiously."Where am i?" Serena murmured to herself. After Serena finished looking around she carefully stood up, and brushed her hands over her dress a few times to get off some sand.

Serena turned around, she saw three of the teens that came with her already awake. She looked down to the floor, and started walking while making sure she didn't step on anyone's hands or feet.
Once Serena had walked past all the bodies she looked back up, she saw two girls awake.
One was reading a book and the other was saying something to her, there was also a boy awake. He was talking to his pokemon. Which reminded Serena if her pokemon were alright.

She then quickly checked her small blue belt to see if all her pokeballs were still in place, luckily, all her pokeballs were safe. "Few." she thought.
After that Serena looked back up, and again, saw those two girls.
Serena took a quick deep breath, then walked up to the girl that was waving her arm.

"Well you seem happy." Serena randomly said. Starting to get worried about being stranded Serena decided to try and call someone for help.
Serena took her phone out of her small blue purse with three hearts in white at the top, and a line of purple sequins at the bottom.
"If you got any better ideas, just tell me." Serena was typing in a number on her cell while talking.

Serena saw after she typed in the number, that there was no bars for connection.
"No bars!" Serena looked worried, she quickly put her phone back and started to walk around in a fast pace. " Were all gonna die!"
"There's no connection! No hotels! No beach resort! No butlers! No food! No drinks! no anything!" Serena said quickly, almost impossible to understand.

After once being calm, Serena was worried like crazy. Serena stopped walking and took a deep breath. and tried to stop worrying so deeply.
"Atleast i have my Pokemon.." Serena blinked at the girl, "Sorry 'bout that, sometimes i over react..." Serena began.
"Im Serena Paige Tipton, nice to meet you."

Years
Jeffery lays on the sand, his face propped on his arm. He slowly opens his eyes, seeing only his arm. He lifts his head, grimacing at the sunlight. He sits up and puts on his hat, getting a hatful of sand on his head for his trouble. He groans as he stands, his memory returning. "Wait. Boat, contest, Lin... What's going on?" He looks around, seeing nothing and no one, starting to panic. "Just what I needed! A little vacation! Go see the sights! Look where that got me!" Luckily he finds his bag, with his Pokemon inside. He heads down the beach, looking for any signs of life. He slips in the soft sand, falling to his knees. He raises his fists in the air, screaming his frustration. "RUKILO REGION!"

He rises again, heading down the beach once more. Up ahead, he spots some people on the beach. Three girls and a boy. "Yes! Life! Social activity!" He rushes down the beach, managing to stay upright as he runs. He skids to a halt in front of the group. "Oh good! I'm not the only survivor! I'd hate to be shipwrecked here alone!"

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
Bryn looked up when someone walked up to her. The person seemed frantic. She marked her page with a bookmark and closed it shut. "Oh! Hello! I'm not Lin, but I do think this is 'Mieko Island'!" Wait a second… "You…had the Lin dream too? Wow, that's weird. We had the same dream and now we're stuck on the same island together. A little creepy, but very interesting," she said, grinning slightly.

It was then she noticed one of the other girls was awake. When she tried to make a phone call, no service was available, which caused her to freak out. Bryn watched as the girl cried out in anguish at the realization the island was void of the convenience and luxury of a beach resort. Well, at least it seemed like it was. She wouldn't really know for sure until they've been around the entire island. She wondered if this girl was one of these "snobby rich girl" types, but the thought left her head when the girl politely said, "Sorry 'bout that, sometimes I overreact… I'm Serena Paige Tipton, nice to meet you."

Bryn smiled and said, "Bryn Mia Reconnoth. But just call me Bryn." She turned to the girl who asked if she was Lin. "What's your name?"

"RUKILO REGION!"

The not-so-distant scream startled Bryn, nearly causing her to fall of her rock. She frowned and asked, "I think maybe we should see if he's alright…" An older male teen ran up to them, obviously relieved to see others on the island with him. "Nope, not alone. It seems that every trainer on the boat ended up here. Should we go look for the others?"

Looking past the others' heads, she thought she saw one of the unconscious teens moving. He released his Pokemon and said something she couldn't make out to them. He then lay back down on the beach. She noticed a shape, probably a Pokemon, start to move in the direction of the guy. "Um…what kind of Pokemon is that? I can't tell from here… man, I knew I should have brought my glasses with me on this trip…"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
The girl sitting on the stone marked her page with a bookmark and closed it shut. "Oh! Hello! I'm not Lin, but I do think this is 'Mieko Island'... You… had the Lin dream too? Wow, that's weird. We had the same dream and now we're stuck on the same island together. A little creepy, but very interesting," she said, grinning slightly.

Alexis blinked. "Interesting? How is that interesting? They had no right to fool us like that! Even if this is the Rukilo region, they shoudn't have stranded us here... though... maybe that dream was just nonsense, and the ship really did break and we just washed up here." Alexis thought hard, not smiling at the moment. "That could actually be it." She disregarded the fact that the other girl had had the dream as well. That just sounded strange. Maybe some Lin person had just talked to them when they passed out and they thought that they had had a dream... or...

"Well you seem happy," a new voice randomly said and made Alexis spin around. It was another girl who seemed to know how to dress properl, but who didn't really look as bothered to be here as Alexis was. That was until the girl took her rather silly looking phone out of her small blue purse and started dialing a number. "If you got any better ideas, just tell me," she said.

"No, no, do call! That's awesome, I didn't think of that!" Alexis said, shining up quite a bit.

"No bars!" the girl then shouted, looking worried. She quickly put her phone back and started to walk around in a fast pace. " Were all gonna die! There's no connection! No hotels! No beach resort! No butlers! No food! No drinks! no anything-"

"Gosh," Alexis said and facepalmed.

The girl stopped walking and took a deep breath. "Atleast i have my Pokemon... Sorry 'bout that, sometimes i over react..." the girl said when she seemed to have calmed down. "Im Serena Paige Tipton, nice to meet you."

"Bryn Mia Reconnoth. But just call me Bryn." The girl with the book on the rock said and then turned to Alexis. "What's your name?"

"Alexis Blur!" she replied proudly. "I am a strong pokémon trainer who... is hungry." She just noticed that her stomach was starting to growl. "This is not good... I need to eat, or I will get... eheh. Emotional." At least she was aware of her weakness.

"RUKILO REGION!" someone then shouted. Alexis turned to see that it was a man on the beach some ways away from them.

The not-so-distant scream startled Bryn, nearly causing her to fall of her rock. She frowned and asked, "I think maybe we should see if he's alright…"

He was starting to run up to them after this. Alexis couldn't help but getting scared by having a person running towards them like that. But when he stopped, standing straight, she could get a good look at him. He talked.

"Nope, not alone. It seems that every trainer on the boat ended up here. Should we go look for the others?" he said, not looking as pondering or wondering as the others.

Alexis saw the strange eye-patch, the boonie hat and the soul patch on his chin... and she fell in love. Typical.

shinysweety

Years
Serena Paige Tipton

"Bryn Mia Reconnoth. But just call me Bryn." So the girl on the rock was called Bryn. "What's your name?" Bryan asked the girl next to Serena.
Serena looked at her, she proudly said, "Alexis Blur! I am a strong pokémon trainer who... is hungry." Alexis said, randomly.
"This is not good... I need to eat, or I will get... eheh. Emotional." Serena rolled her eyes, "Your telling me."

Then, a sudden voice behind the group shouted. "RUKILO REGION!" Which made Serena shiver for a second.
"I think maybe we should see if he's alright…" Bryan suggested,
Serena turned around, she saw a man running up to them. "Nope, not alone. It seems that every trainer on the boat ended up here. Should we go look for the others?" he said. That was weird.

"Um…what kind of Pokemon is that? I can't tell from here… man, I knew I should have brought my glasses with me on this trip…" Bryan as looking past Serena, probably to the still unconscious teens.
"Wow seriously, those pokemon are... Trapinch... Carvanha and Sabley! Easy!" Serena was starting to show off, but not as much as usual since this was all new to her.

Serena looked down to her blue belt with her small grape sized pokeballs in small black pockets. "Im bored" Serena looked back up, "Can we do something fun? Like..... i know! I'll show you my pokemon and you tell them how cute they are!"
Serena took out three small pokeballs, which grew in her hand. She then threw then in the air and they twisted elegantly.

Then, all three pokeballs burst open, making tons of glittery sparkles fall out of the air. When the glitter faded, there was a beautiful Lopunny swirling around in the air elegantly, a small Herider with a cute red bow at it's ear rolling once, and a super cute Glaceon doing both.
"Awww! Wasn't that so cute! It's my beginning in every pokemon contest to!"

MMGiru

Dilettante Extraordinaire
Years
Snake. There was a Seviper on the beach, looking directly at him, from only a couple feet away.

Snakes do not live on the beach, Dylan told himself. Thus, this cannot be a real snake, and I don't need to freak out about it.

Just as he was about to ignore his advice and freak out, the snake heard a male scream to Dylan's left, which it proceeded to go towards, slithering past his head. After a moment, Dylan turned his head that way, to see the Seviper heading towards the girl on the rock, who was now surrounded by the other girl, another girl, and the man Dylan imagined had screamed before.

Versatile hat and boots. Interesting. Just after making the observation, Dylan heard his pokemon again making their growls, except that these were proper growls. "Gah!" Finally admitting that he couldn't just lay down, Dylan took his backpack off of his head and sat up, just in time to see Sage move between himself and a rather large crab pokemon. When Sage was forced to use Protect in order to stop an enormous Kingler claw, Dylan jumped up and took command.

"Sage: Shadow Sneak!" He spoke seriously now, and didn't pause too long for thought. "Ambition: Dig and drive it towards the water."

While Dylan was giving Ambition's command, Sage was apparently readying a claw attack, while in reality his shadow was bending the wrong way. A second later, Sage slashed thin air with his claw, and the shadow, now stretched behind the Kingler, mimicked his slash and hit the Kingler's back. Sadly Sage didn't hit very hard, but while the Kingler tried to see what had been behind him, Ambition was making his way through the sand underneath it. Deciding that there was not actually anyone behind it, the Kingler shot out a BubbleBeam from its mouth, directed at Sage.

"Protect." Dylan waved his hand as he spoke, looking for signs of Ambition's movements through the sand. An attack occurred to him as he watched. "Vicious: Screech." An eerie, high-pitch noise emanated from the water to Dylan's left, which visibly frustrated the Kingler. In response, it proceeded to move towards Sage, preparing its claw for an attack. As the Kingler swung its claw down over his head, Sage attempted to use Protect, which then fizzled out. Before the claw was swung down, a lump raised itself beneath the Kingler, from which Ambition emerged. Upon impact with Ambition's head, the Kingler was lifted into the air, though much less than Dylan would've hoped for.

"Bite; Shadow Ball; into the water!" A ball of what could only be called "Shadow" shot out from Sage's hands, hitting the airborne Kingler's underside. When the Kingler had landed, Ambition's stubby legs had carried him close enough to Bite it, which he proceeded to do. The crab gave a gurgaling sort of grunt, before going limp.

"Oh." Dylan, still having his blood pumping, was slightly disappointed that the Kingler had already been dispatched, but he was not displeased with how smoothly it had gone. "Sorry Vicious." She liked battling more than anyone else on the team.

Why did it attack when so outmatched? Underestimating us? Dylan put a hand on the back of his neck. Suppose something that slow doesn't really have any way to back out of a fight once it starts one. He stood there a moment more while trying to dismiss the inevitable. Lowering the hand from his neck, he lifted the other one to scratch his head, before giving in to the only reasonable course of action. Grabbing his backpack and slinging it over his right shoulder, he headed towards the others.

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
Somari slowly opened his eyes, as he rubbed his head, and looked around the area. This didn't look like a new region.

He pulled his glasses off and rubbed his eyes. As he put his glasses back on, he was relieved to see that his glasses were still in working order. He looked around a bit, as his relief quickly went away as a horrible revelation occured to him.

"OVERSHOCK! OVERSHOCK?! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

This fear was quickly replaced by new-found relief when he saw his trusty companion sleeping like he'd been assaulted by the Sandman.

He calmly walked over to tge little guy, and picked him up, with gentle care, so as not to wake her. In the distance, he saw a group of other people, who he assumed was also on the cruise. It probably would've bern a good idea to walk over to them, and socialize with them, but instead, he sat down and pulled out some oran berries for his Pikachu, and pulled out the Pokeball holding his Growlithe, Ember.

"Growl!"

"Shhhh!", Somari said, "Let her get some rest, considering she was beaten in the head."

"Growl...", Growlithe said quietly.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
Cindy

Cindy slowly opened her eyes. She slowly got up and looked around, there was a group of Teens talking, and a few pokemon were out all around.
Cindy slowly got up, and bit her lips before she started walking carefully toward the group.
When Cindy got there she stopped biting her lips and looked at the pokemon for a few seconds, they really did look stunning. As if they were rich.
"Umm Hello..." Cindy shyly said. " I- im Cindy, d- do you know... where we are?"
Cindy blinked a few times while looking at the Teens, one of them was a boy, he looked a bit strange. A girl with a blue outfit and brown hair, which looked familiar and rich.
Another girl had short, cute ginger hair and another looked pretty.
"Are we at the new region..."

Years
Jeffrey glances around at the assembled group, noticing Cindy walk up. "Are we at the new region..." She asks, seeming a bit timid. Jeffrey nods, taking a step to the side to invite her into the group. "Looks like it. From the looks of things, we're shipwrecked on this island. But I didn't find the boat anywhere. And something tells me we were brought to this island for a purpose. Kidnapped, knocked out, and forced to aid someone we don't even know..."

He trails off, but returns his attention to the others after a minute. "My point being, we're all here, together at least. We should probably find some kind of shelter or civilization. By the way, I'm Jeffrey. Or Jeff, if you prefer."

shinysweety

Years
Serena Paige Tipton

"Umm Hello..." A soft voice came from near Serena. She turned around and saw a cute little girl, " I- im Cindy, d- do you know... where we are?"
Before anyone replied Cindy looked at all the teens around here, including Serena.

"Are we at the new region..." Cindy then shyly asked them, Serena wanted to reply but she was interrupted by Jeffrey.
"Looks like it. From the looks of things, we're shipwrecked on this island. But I didn't find the boat anywhere. And something tells me we were brought to this island for a purpose. Kidnapped, knocked out, and forced to aid someone we don't even know..." he said,
"Well that was encouraging." Serena thought.

"My point being, we're all here, together at least. We should probably find some kind of shelter or civilization. By the way, I'm Jeffrey. Or Jeff, if you prefer." Jeffrey then finished.
"And im Serena, Serena Paige Tipton." She decided to say, fortunately she wasn't interrupted again.
Serena looked at Cindy, "Let me guess, you'r poor?" Serena started to sound mean again.

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
Somari, feeling the Pikachu on his hands starting to recover, he decided that whether he liked it or not, he needed to talk to that other group of teens.

He stood up carefully, and walked over to the group, Pikachu in hands, and Growlithe trailing close behimd.

However, he spoke not a word, as he quietly walked in the background of the group, not necessaroly being stealthy, but not making his presence obvious either.

ZeganZoma

The one that went insane
Years
Erik Daniel Roseberry

"I do not have enough time…"

"Time is something I have...." I mumbled in my sleep. I was on my face-down on my stomach, sleeping the day away. "Ughhh....." I moaned, as I began to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes, as the world around me began to become clearer and clearer. From what i could see, I was in a forest. "Where am I...?" I asked myself, getting up. Just then I remembered that Ryu was out of his Pokeball. I began to panic, and started to run around yelling Ryu's name. I heard a rusleing sound comming from a patch a bushes. nearby I jumped back and prepared myself for what ever was about to come out. Ryu emarged from the bushes, looking scared and lonely. "Ryu!" I yelled, overjoyed that he wasn't hurt ot lost. Ryu was also overjoyed, jumping at me with its arms out. After a few seconds of hugging, i placed Ryu on the ground, and thought to myself, If I made it, I hope some of the others are alive. I looked down at Ryu, who looked happy to see me alright. I desided to walk around the woods and hope for the best.

I walked and walked in the forest, but i couldn't find anyone. I was starting to become hungry and I could tell Ryu was too.. After what seems like an hour, I started to hear voices. I was ether hearing things, or i finally found other human beings. I desided to check out the voices. I walked towards the direction of the voices, and as i got closer, they got loader and loader. My walk began to become faster, until i was in a full-on run. It took all Ryu had just to keep up with me. I ran through a patch of bushes, and i was sudenly on a beach. I noticed a couple of people I seen on the boat. "At last! Other people!" I yelled, pumping my fist in the air. Ryu popped out of the bushes just as I realized what i was doing. I stopped and said,"Uhhh...I ment to do that." I was embarassed. "Anyway, arn't you guys from that boat that disappeared?" I asked the group.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Alexis Blur

A lot of people were starting to assemble at the beach. Alexis was quickly getting annoyed at most of them not seeming so worried about being washed up on a beach with only a dream to give the answer why. Serena was obviously a complete ditz.

"Im bored" the girl said. "Can we do something fun? Like..... i know! I'll show you my pokemon and you tell them how cute they are!"
Serena took out three small pokeballs, which grew in her hand. She then threw then in the air and all three pokeballs burst open, making tons of glittery sparkles fall out of the air. When the glitter faded, there was a phony Lopunny spinning around, a ridiculously small Herider with a red bow at it's ear and a sleezy looking Glaceon.

"Awww! Wasn't that so cute! It's my beginning in every pokemon contest to!"

Alexis didn't believe her eyes. This girl acted like she had just stepped into a contest hall, not as if she was shipwrecked. She was just like the girls in school that Alexis had disliked, even though they had tried to snatch her from the nerdy people she spent time with.

But she still smiled, although a bit strained. She heard the man with the eye-patch talk to one of the small girls who came to the group, but all she picked up was "By the way, I'm Jeffrey. Or Jeff, if you prefer."

Jeff, definitely, Alexis decided.

"And im Serena, Serena Paige Tipton," Serena said. Alexis couldn't help feeling like she had a rival. And it didn't get better when Serena bent over to the new girl, Cindy, and said: "Let me guess, you're poor?"

That was over the top. "What the hell does that matter now?" she said to Serena, still kind of smiling but noticeably irritated. Her hunger was growing... that's probably why.

"You snob!" she continued. "Nobody cares about your ugly pokémon or if you're bored now! We'll have to find... find some place to stay in case it starts raining and stuff and in case there are wild pokémon here, and we have to-" she was interrupted by her stomach growling loudly for everybody to hear. "... we have to find food. You can stay here and glitter all you want with your silly contest pokémon, while I'll go into the forest and do something useful with my real pokémon!"

With that, Alexis turned on the spot, walking towards the forest from the beach. She quickly regretted everything she had said, but she needed to eat something before it got even worse.

shinysweety

Years
Serena Paige Tipton

"What the hell does that matter now?" A voice from behind Serena said, Serena turned around to see Alexis talking.
"You snob!" she continued. "Nobody cares about your ugly pokémon or if you're bored now! We'll have to find... find some place to stay in case it starts raining and stuff and in case there are wild pokémon here, and we have to-" she was interrupted by her stomach growling loudly for everybody to hear. "... we have to find food. You can stay here and glitter all you want with your silly contest pokémon, while I'll go into the forest and do something useful with my real pokémon!"

Serena looked angry now., "Hey!" Serena shouted back, "Well you'r a meanie bobeeni slowveeni, with a big fat mouth and a ugly face you cow! and i hate you'r hairstyle! hmph." Serena turned away crossing her arms.
"C'mon pokemon!" She said motioning them to follow her, her Glaceon, Sugar, looked back at Alexis then growled. After that she turned her back with her head and tail straight up and walked along with Serena and her other pokemon.

"Stupid, ugly, mean girl!" Serena shouted, not caring if Alexis heard it or not.Ignoring everyone Serena walked over to a palm tree without noticing it..
"Wow the sun's hot.... hey look! a tree!" Serena noticed the tree and then hugged it, and so did her pokemon.
"Whenever you'r lost! Hug a tree! then help will come!" Serena started to forget about Alexis, "Wow this tree is warm...." Serena was starting to forget about her quarrel with Alexis. She was more into keeping grip to the palm tree than wanting to say mean stuff."

Cash, Serena's Herdier, started to yowl at the tree. "Whats wrong Cashy?" Serena asked, curiously looking at the tree.
Cash kept barking, then started to climb higher, "Hey wait up! Some people are slow ya know."
Serena climbed up to the cold leaves of the tree, there was brown thingies hanging on branches. "What are those?" Serena asked.
Petal, Serena's lopunny picked one of the brown things and happily looked at it. "A coconut! Yay!" Serena grabbed the Coconut, it was pretty heavy.

Serena started to shake the tree, with all three of her pokemon helping to. Making coconut's drop from the tree's.
"Think that's enough?" Serena asked, all three of her pokemon nodded. "Then let's go drink! Im sooooooo thirsty." Serena started to climb back down, when suddenly a coconut started to roll down to Serena.
Serena shrieked as the coconut hit her making her fall to the ground. "Ouch! Stupid coconut! I'll be back for you!" Watching the coconut roll off, Serena did a 'im watching you' motion to it.
Her pokemon then jamp down from the tree, and walked over to Serena which was at the pile of coconuts.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
Cindy

A boy stepped forward to Cindy, then said, "Looks like it. From the looks of things, we're shipwrecked on this island. But I didn't find the boat anywhere. And something tells me we were brought to this island for a purpose. Kidnapped, knocked out, and forced to aid someone we don't even know..."
Cindy stayed quit, "My point being, we're all here, together at least. We should probably find some kind of shelter or civilization. By the way, I'm Jeffrey. Or Jeff, if you prefer." Jeffrey then said.
Cindy smiled at him, then another voice came from the brunette girl.
"And im Serena, Serena Paige Tipton." That was her! The girl with Rich and famous parents! "Let me guess, you'r poor?" she then said, that was pretty expected from her.
Cindy was about to say yes but i don't mind, but another girl started to argue with another.
After that they both left, leaving Cindy, Jeff and another girl alone.
"So uhh..." Cindy began, "Whats you'r name.." she asked the girl.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Daniella Rosedia

"Wait a second...wait, wait!"Daniella exclaimed before waking up and shooting up into a sitting position.

Daniella woke up to find she was on a island. The waves crashed against the land, making a crashing sound, as all waves do. The island wasn't exactly like she was used to, like the one her and her parents used to visit, this one was different. She still had her backpack, despite the fact it was soaked. And her hairbrush was still in her hand. She stared at it.

"What the heck? Wasn't I just on a boat?"She asked herself.

She released her three pokemon.

"Cynda!"

"Oddish!"

"Gla, gla!"

"I wonder if any of the other passangers ended up here."She said standing up and dusting herself off."Cause I'm pretty dang sure I was on a boat."

She stood up and began walking around, her pokemon fallowing.

"Is there any food around here?"She wondered aloud.

She continued walking, and she eventually found a few trainers.

"Um...hi!"Daniella said."No traces of houndoor, right?"

Back