• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X-men: Denied Souls [PG-14]

miley810

Assassin
Years
Plot:

The original x-men (Nightcrawler, Shadow Cat, Wolverine, Cyclops, ect) got captured by the new evil allience The Deniers. The X-men were put in cages that their powers can not be used. Its up for the new mutants to save them, or else the entire world will be under the command of the Deniers! What are the chances of four element mutants being able to beat the Deniers? Not big, but possible. Due to the fact that they're 'Element Mutants' they're stronger than most mutants. Not only do they have powers due/related to their element, they have a few other special powers of their own.

They'll have to sneakily fly into the sky-hideout (that looks like a huge cloud) just to begain with. They'll have a lot in store throughout there. The worst thing? They didn't know they were mutants when the X-men were captured. They were staring when all the sudden they saw a bold X (It looked intedented in the fire, water, and earth, and for whoever has Air theres a windy x-shaped patch that's outlined in black.). They stared at the X, there was a flash, and they saw themself in a suit. (The rper willd decide what the suit looks like. No copying any rper's suit, real x-men suit, tron suit, whatever.). They found a note had magicly appeared in their hand, explaining that the X-men and Brotherhood being captured and stuff, their powers, and what the new mutants needed to do.

The Denier's hideout has many....strang rooms. Some are harsh, some are amusing, some are weird, and some are down right strange. There is a electracution room, a singing room, a zero gravity room, and more! Can they really them all? If they don't, soon the whole world will be bowing down to the Deniers! If they don't want to help the x-men, they may just help the Brotherhood! Or if they don't want to save the Brotherhood, maybe just the X-men! Or maybe they'll help both!

Spots:

Fire Mutant:
Water Mutant:
Earth Mutant:
Air Mutant:

Head Denier:
Other Denier:
Other Denier:
Other Denier:

Rules:

1. Try not to cuss, its a bit unnessasary you know?
2. No bunnying without permission from me and/or the rper. (No controling someone else's charecter without permission.
3.No sob stories. (No major scars, bruises, both parents dieing, ect without permission from me)
4.Fallow all PC rules.
5. Mutant Rule: We can have up to five powers outside of our element powers, and five powers for our element. That's more than fair.
6. Denier Rule: You can have onepower. You can have a weapon (no automatic kills, see more in rule 7)
7.No Godmodding (NO automatic stunning, hitting, using powers on, knocking out, killing, whatever someone. They choose. And no always being missed, sometimes people will miss, sometimes they won't.
9. Be nice.
10. Be fair.
11. If there's any questions ask on the OOC thread, pm me, or vm me. Do not post on the IC thread to ask a question please.
12. No automatic wins.
13. Only one person per spot. (Only one fire mutant, one water mutant, one air mutant, one earth mutatnt, one head Denier, one three other deniers.)
14.We can make NPC's as we go along for Deniers and stuff.
15. If you want two charecters, sign up wiht one charecter, ask if you can have another, and I'll judge weither or not you can have a second. (Not trying to be mean)
16. If you want two charecters it has to be a mutant and a denier.
17. Describe all of your powers please.
18.All of the element mutants have missalanious powers, like water can freeze/cool/heat liquid, fire can heat solids and stuff, ect.
19. We can all talk via our minds, but not all of us can 'mind read'.
20. I will list all of the powers people sign up with and I'll put next to it weither or not another person can have the power too.
21. We all have wings.

___

Name: (first and last required, middle optional.)
Spot: (Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Head Deneir, or other Deneir)
Side: (Brotherhood, X-men, or both)
Codename: (The name all mutants call you by, like Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Cyclops, ect)
Element powers: (Mutants only. The powers that have to due with your element. Up to five)
Normal Powers: (Up to five for mutants, one for deneirs.)
Weapon: (Deniers only, the weapon you carry with you)
Personality: (Your charecter's personality, what they're like. At least one thick paragrah or two smallparagrahs, at least)
Appearance: (What your charecter looks like. Requirements: Hair, hair color, eyes, skin, hight, cloths)
History: (Optional, remember no sob stories. A few sad things can take place, but not horrible stuff)
Wing Color and size: (The color of your wings. And for sizes there's small (goes barely past arms), Medium ( Goes two feet past arms), or large (Goes four and a half feet past arms.)
Other: (Anything else we need to know goes here

___

My Sign Up:

Name: Cecile Roseilend Mckenzie
Spot: Water Mutant
Codename: Casscade
Element Powers: Water Whirlwind (she spinds in the air and a cyclone of water forms around her), Water spike (a spike of water shoots from her hand that is 260 degrees of heat), Water Grave (A huge rectangle of 260 degrees water forms around the target.) Ice cresent (a cresent moon shape forms around the target, totally feezing them being made of ice)
Other Powers: Matter Changer (she can change idems into other idems, like a sock into a sword) Mind reader (She can read minds) Telicinises (She can raise stuff with her mind) Invisability (She can become invisable) Siren (she can control people singing)
Personality:

Cecile's attitude can change at the drop of dime. She can be sweet one moment, and a devil the next.

(I will finish my sign up later I can't finish it right now)

Used Powers:

Mind Reader (Another person can have it)- miley810
Matter Changer (No one else can use it)- miley810
Telicinisis (Another person can have it)- miley810
Invisibility (Another person can have it)- miley810
Siren (NO one else can use it)-miley810

Back