Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.
Sort Threads: Spinoff Central | Pokkén

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #376    
Old February 9th, 2012 (1:35 PM).
Cordelia Cordelia is offline
Banned
     
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 9,755
    Just do it, Meli

    I did these today as well:


    Suicune Lv. 40
    OT: Mac | ID: 36152
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Pressure
    IVs: 31, 7, 31, 30, 31, 31
    Moves: Rain Dance, Gust, Aurora Beam, Mist
    Non-Redis


    Ho-Oh Lv. 70
    OT: Mac | ID: 36152
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Pressure
    IVs: 31, 31, 31, 17, 31, 31
    Moves: Sacred Fire, Punishment, Ancient Power, Safeguard
    Non-Redis

    Relevant Advertising!

      #377    
    Old February 9th, 2012 (1:38 PM).
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Gonzo Gonzo is offline
    RNG Sommelier
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Sep 2010
    Location: Poland, Rzeszów
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 544
    omg, you rock, Mac!
    Ho-Oh was my first RNG catch ever, same spread
    Suicune was the second, tho it was shiny perfect :3

    good work! Waiting for more epic catches in 4th gen from you
    __________________

    クリムガン
    It races through narrow caves, using its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

    PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

    Pair | Family
      #378    
    Old February 9th, 2012 (2:18 PM).
    Katniss Everdeen's Avatar
    Katniss Everdeen Katniss Everdeen is offline
    Just another tribute.
       
      Join Date: Jan 2012
      Location: District 12
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Serious
      Posts: 59
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mac of York View Post
      Just do it, Meli :P

      I did these today as well:


      Suicune Lv. 40
      OT: Mac | ID: 36152
      Nature: Bold
      Ability: Pressure
      IVs: 31, 7, 31, 30, 31, 31
      Moves: Rain Dance, Gust, Aurora Beam, Mist
      Non-Redis


      Ho-Oh Lv. 70
      OT: Mac | ID: 36152
      Nature: Adamant
      Ability: Pressure
      IVs: 31, 31, 31, 17, 31, 31
      Moves: Sacred Fire, Punishment, Ancient Power, Safeguard
      Non-Redis
      Suicune!!! <3
      I'm trying. D: I'm in Ilex Forest. Lol.
      __________________

      PhasePrimdeviantArtPeetaTrade Thread
        #379    
      Old February 9th, 2012 (3:49 PM).
      twistedpuppy's Avatar
      twistedpuppy twistedpuppy is offline
      Siriusly Twisted
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Nov 2008
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 1,372
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mac of York View Post
      Just do it, Meli

      I did these today as well:


      Suicune Lv. 40
      OT: Mac | ID: 36152
      Nature: Bold
      Ability: Pressure
      IVs: 31, 7, 31, 30, 31, 31
      Moves: Rain Dance, Gust, Aurora Beam, Mist
      Non-Redis


      Ho-Oh Lv. 70
      OT: Mac | ID: 36152
      Nature: Adamant
      Ability: Pressure
      IVs: 31, 31, 31, 17, 31, 31
      Moves: Sacred Fire, Punishment, Ancient Power, Safeguard
      Non-Redis
      MOAR! MOAR! I WANT MOAR! *sexified*
        #380    
      Old February 9th, 2012 (5:12 PM).
      Katniss Everdeen's Avatar
      Katniss Everdeen Katniss Everdeen is offline
      Just another tribute.
         
        Join Date: Jan 2012
        Location: District 12
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Serious
        Posts: 59
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by twistedpuppy View Post


        MOAR! MOAR! I WANT MOAR! *sexified*
        Where have you been twisted? Feels like you've been MIA for a while. D:
        __________________

        PhasePrimdeviantArtPeetaTrade Thread
          #381    
        Old February 9th, 2012 (7:13 PM).
        Cordelia Cordelia is offline
        Banned
           
          Join Date: Aug 2011
          Nature: Sassy
          Posts: 9,755
          OK, one more for now because twisted demanded!


          Zapdos Lv. 50
          OT: Mac | ID: 36152
          Nature: Bold
          Ability: Pressure
          IVs: 31, 10, 30, 31, 31, 31
          Moves: AncientPower, Charge, Agility, Discharge
          Non-Redis
            #382    
          Old February 9th, 2012 (7:45 PM).
          twistedpuppy's Avatar
          twistedpuppy twistedpuppy is offline
          Siriusly Twisted
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Nov 2008
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 1,372
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Katniss Everdeen View Post

          Where have you been twisted? Feels like you've been MIA for a while. D:
          I've been here secretly modding the forum. I've just been busy with school and visiting my doctors. I'll try to be a little more active for you guys in irc.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mac of York View Post
          OK, one more for now because twisted demanded!


          Zapdos Lv. 50
          OT: Mac | ID: 36152
          Nature: Bold
          Ability: Pressure
          IVs: 31, 10, 30, 31, 31, 31
          Moves: AncientPower, Charge, Agility, Discharge
          Non-Redis
          Yayayayay! You're my hero!
            #383    
          Old February 9th, 2012 (7:55 PM).
          Katniss Everdeen's Avatar
          Katniss Everdeen Katniss Everdeen is offline
          Just another tribute.
             
            Join Date: Jan 2012
            Location: District 12
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Serious
            Posts: 59
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mac of York View Post
            OK, one more for now because twisted demanded!


            Zapdos Lv. 50
            OT: Mac | ID: 36152
            Nature: Bold
            Ability: Pressure
            IVs: 31, 10, 30, 31, 31, 31
            Moves: AncientPower, Charge, Agility, Discharge
            Non-Redis
            Omg. I want one.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by twistedpuppy View Post


            I've been here secretly modding the forum. I've just been busy with school and visiting my doctors. I'll try to be a little more active for you guys in irc.



            Yayayayay! You're my hero!
            Yay! Are you feeling better?
            __________________

            PhasePrimdeviantArtPeetaTrade Thread
              #384    
            Old February 10th, 2012 (8:51 AM).
            greg0915's Avatar
            greg0915 greg0915 is offline
            Tomorrow is a new day
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Feb 2011
            Location: England
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 546
            Here's my first RNG'd Volcarona, Such a pain to catch + 391 chatters but he's well worth it!


            Volcarona ♂ Lv.70
            OT: George | ID: 22798
            Timid | Flame Body
            31, 31, 30, 31, 30, 30 [HP Rock|70]
            Silver Dance, Quiver Dance, Heat Wave, Bug Buzz
            Relic Castle | Non-Redis
            __________________
              #385    
            Old February 10th, 2012 (10:56 AM).
            Katniss Everdeen's Avatar
            Katniss Everdeen Katniss Everdeen is offline
            Just another tribute.
               
              Join Date: Jan 2012
              Location: District 12
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Serious
              Posts: 59
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by greg0915 View Post
              Here's my first RNG'd Volcarona, Such a pain to catch + 391 chatters but he's well worth it! ^_^


              Volcarona ♂ Lv.70
              OT: George | ID: 22798
              Timid | Flame Body
              31, 31, 30, 31, 30, 30 [HP Rock|70]
              Silver Dance, Quiver Dance, Heat Wave, Bug Buzz
              Relic Castle | Non-Redis
              Yay! I wish it was female. I'm trying to get a female one. x] Great job though! ^_^
              __________________

              PhasePrimdeviantArtPeetaTrade Thread
                #386    
              Old February 10th, 2012 (4:22 PM).
              Musica's Avatar
              Musica Musica is offline
              PPPPPDPPPPP
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2010
                Location: Goldenrod City
                Age: 24
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Timid
                Posts: 722
                I smell people wanting to do 4th gen RNG abuse. I can help if I've got time -___-
                  #387    
                Old February 10th, 2012 (5:52 PM).
                Katniss Everdeen's Avatar
                Katniss Everdeen Katniss Everdeen is offline
                Just another tribute.
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2012
                  Location: District 12
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Serious
                  Posts: 59
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Musica View Post
                  I smell people wanting to do 4th gen RNG abuse. :) I can help if I've got time -___-
                  Mostly HGSS captures for me. :3 I love those apricorn balls.
                  __________________

                  PhasePrimdeviantArtPeetaTrade Thread
                    #388    
                  Old February 10th, 2012 (6:02 PM).
                  Kirozane's Avatar
                  Kirozane Kirozane is offline
                  Frolic and fun~
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2009
                  Age: 25
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Modest
                  Posts: 953
                  Send a message via AIM to Kirozane Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kirozane
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Katniss Everdeen View Post

                  Mostly HGSS captures for me. :3 I love those apricorn balls.
                  Same. and my lessons will start sunday hopefully cause I got plans for tomorrow~
                    #389    
                  Old February 10th, 2012 (7:00 PM).
                  Katniss Everdeen's Avatar
                  Katniss Everdeen Katniss Everdeen is offline
                  Just another tribute.
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2012
                    Location: District 12
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Serious
                    Posts: 59
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kirozane View Post
                    Same. and my lessons will start sunday hopefully cause I got plans for tomorrow~
                    Mine will start...some day. x]
                    I hate having to beat the game over. :P
                    __________________

                    PhasePrimdeviantArtPeetaTrade Thread
                      #390    
                    Old February 10th, 2012 (10:47 PM).
                    TwilightBlade's Avatar
                    TwilightBlade TwilightBlade is offline
                    All dreams are but another reality.
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: May 2007
                    Location: Florida
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Female
                    Posts: 6,675

                    Nature: Timid | Ability: Pressure
                    IVs: 31 | 19 | 31 | 31 | 31 31
                    Moves: Psystrike | Shadow Ball | Aura Sphere | Electro Ball
                    Date: Feb 14, 2012

                    Gen 5 abuse... Just not as cool as Gen 3-4 abuse. D: Kudos, Mac.

                    Cookie to those who know why I would do 19 in atk. ;D
                    __________________
                      #391    
                    Old February 10th, 2012 (11:18 PM). Edited February 11th, 2012 by Katniss Everdeen.
                    Katniss Everdeen's Avatar
                    Katniss Everdeen Katniss Everdeen is offline
                    Just another tribute.
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2012
                      Location: District 12
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Serious
                      Posts: 59
                      Herpa derp. RNGing mine later. :P
                      I did the dates 2/10, 2/12, 2/14, 2/20, 2/29, and 3/6.

                      First two.

                      Modest | Pressure | 31 31 31 31 31 31
                      Psystrike | Shadow Ball | Aura Sphere | Electro Ball
                      March 6, 2012


                      Timid | Pressure | 31 13 31 31 31 31
                      Psystrike | Shadow Ball | Aura Sphere | Electro Ball
                      February 29, 2012
                      __________________

                      PhasePrimdeviantArtPeetaTrade Thread
                        #392    
                      Old February 11th, 2012 (12:23 AM).
                      zantetsu122's Avatar
                      zantetsu122 zantetsu122 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2012
                        Gender: Female
                        Posts: 201
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Katniss Everdeen View Post
                        Herpa derp. RNGing mine later.
                        I did the dates 2/10, 2/12, 2/14, 2/20, 2/29, and 3/6.

                        First two.

                        Modest | Pressure | 31 31 31 31 31 31
                        Psystrike | Shadow Ball | Aura Sphere | Electro Ball
                        March 6, 2012


                        Timid | Pressure | 31 13 31 31 31 31
                        Psystrike | Shadow Ball | Aura Sphere | Electro Ball
                        February 29, 2012
                        Dude that 1st mewtwo is awesome!! Keep up the good work on RNG'ing.
                        __________________
                        Challenges
                        Water UMC: FR: 6/8 Badges
                        C: UE: 1/16
                        E: 0/8
                        D/P: 0/8
                        B: 0/8
                        Ultimate Solo Challenge:
                        Excadrill: 0/8( still confirming.)
                        Dragonite; LG>LC>E>PT>BB/VW(still confirming)
                        Random Solo Challenge Platinum 0/8:
                        Snorlax
                        Milotic
                        Luxray
                        Pelipper
                        Mamoswine
                        Lickylicky
                        0/8
                          #393    
                        Old February 11th, 2012 (12:51 AM).
                        Katniss Everdeen's Avatar
                        Katniss Everdeen Katniss Everdeen is offline
                        Just another tribute.
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2012
                          Location: District 12
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Serious
                          Posts: 59
                          Thanks! 5 more wondercards. :3
                          __________________

                          PhasePrimdeviantArtPeetaTrade Thread
                            #394    
                          Old February 11th, 2012 (1:03 AM).
                          Musica's Avatar
                          Musica Musica is offline
                          PPPPPDPPPPP
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2010
                            Location: Goldenrod City
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Timid
                            Posts: 722
                            ._. I thought Mewtwo will be up for Feb 12? o:
                              #395    
                            Old February 11th, 2012 (1:19 AM). Edited February 11th, 2012 by Gonzo.
                            Gonzo's Avatar
                            Gonzo Gonzo is offline
                            RNG Sommelier
                            • Crystal Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2010
                            Location: Poland, Rzeszów
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Brave
                            Posts: 544
                            Awesome abuses, guys!

                            I did some 5th Gen last night and I got:

                            Dratini, Male, lvl 1

                            Nature: Quiet | Ability: Marvel Scale
                            IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
                            Egg moves: ExtremeSpeed, Dragon Dance


                            Mienfoo, Male, lvl41

                            Nature: Naive | Ability: Regenerator
                            IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70
                            Caught at: Victory Road


                            I used Mienfoo spread to get two more pokemon:
                            , female Timid with Cimpoundeyes and female, Modest. Both in

                            edit: Did my Event Mewtwo
                            Mewtwo, lvl 70

                            Nature: Timid | Ability: Pressure
                            IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
                            Notes: Mewtwo has very little options nowadays so I decided just to cut it's Attack to minimum. I guess it's the best thing I could do.
                            __________________

                            クリムガン
                            It races through narrow caves, using its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

                            PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

                            Pair | Family
                              #396    
                            Old February 11th, 2012 (6:29 AM).
                            Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                            Banned
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2011
                              Nature: Sassy
                              Posts: 9,755
                              Nice RNGs everyone! I'll be doing my Mewtwo shortly... I'm in no hurry I'm going to be updating my thread today with a ton of stuff if I have time... so be on the look out
                                #397    
                              Old February 11th, 2012 (9:04 AM).
                              Kirozane's Avatar
                              Kirozane Kirozane is offline
                              Frolic and fun~
                              • Crystal Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2009
                              Age: 25
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Modest
                              Posts: 953
                              Send a message via AIM to Kirozane Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kirozane
                              Guys! Guys! You guys may all be doing modest/timid but I did one that'll BLOW YA'LL OUT OF THE WATER! Seriously. Your Mewtwos wish they were like mine, but they're too modest to admit it or too timid to say anything... They WISH they were this serious about it all.....

                              Ok I'm done... I thought I would show you all my crap/goof off Mewtwo since all ya'll were doin the serious ones 189471923840928 times over. :p Gave me the space to be a goober. Plus I figure you need someone/something to laugh at so it may as well be this and me! :D


                              Nature: Serious | Ability: Pressure
                              0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0

                              Yeah I know... crap... But again, all of you are doing all the good ones 1203019283 times over so there's no reason for me to when people can get them from you. :P
                              And yes, I am going to do this with every english event....
                                #398    
                              Old February 11th, 2012 (11:12 AM).
                              Katniss Everdeen's Avatar
                              Katniss Everdeen Katniss Everdeen is offline
                              Just another tribute.
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2012
                                Location: District 12
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Serious
                                Posts: 59
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Musica View Post
                                ._. I thought Mewtwo will be up for Feb 12? o:
                                It came out yesterday. :]
                                Yay for early release?

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Gonz0 View Post
                                Awesome abuses, guys!

                                I did some 5th Gen last night and I got:

                                Dratini, Male, lvl 1

                                Nature: Quiet | Ability: Marvel Scale
                                IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
                                Egg moves: ExtremeSpeed, Dragon Dance


                                Mienfoo, Male, lvl41

                                Nature: Naive | Ability: Regenerator
                                IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70
                                Caught at: Victory Road


                                I used Mienfoo spread to get two more pokemon:
                                , female Timid with Cimpoundeyes and female, Modest. Both in

                                edit: Did my Event Mewtwo
                                Mewtwo, lvl 70

                                Nature: Timid | Ability: Pressure
                                IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
                                Notes: Mewtwo has very little options nowadays so I decided just to cut it's Attack to minimum. I guess it's the best thing I could do.
                                Grats. :) That reminds me, I need to breed my Joltik.

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Mac of York View Post
                                Nice RNGs everyone! I'll be doing my Mewtwo shortly... I'm in no hurry ;) I'm going to be updating my thread today with a ton of stuff if I have time... so be on the look out ;)
                                Can't wait. ;D

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Kirozane View Post
                                Guys! Guys! You guys may all be doing modest/timid but I did one that'll BLOW YA'LL OUT OF THE WATER! Seriously. Your Mewtwos wish they were like mine, but they're too modest to admit it or too timid to say anything... They WISH they were this serious about it all.....

                                Ok I'm done... I thought I would show you all my crap/goof off Mewtwo since all ya'll were doin the serious ones 189471923840928 times over. :p Gave me the space to be a goober. Plus I figure you need someone/something to laugh at so it may as well be this and me! :D


                                Nature: Serious | Ability: Pressure
                                0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0

                                Yeah I know... crap... But again, all of you are doing all the good ones 1203019283 times over so there's no reason for me to when people can get them from you. :P
                                And yes, I am going to do this with every english event....
                                Lmfao! Can I have a clone? xD I want to trophy case it. <3333
                                __________________

                                PhasePrimdeviantArtPeetaTrade Thread
                                  #399    
                                Old February 11th, 2012 (1:55 PM).
                                Raichupacabra Raichupacabra is offline
                                Villain
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2010
                                  Location: Antelope Valley, CA
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Hasty
                                  Posts: 565
                                  Hey guys! After managing to keep up with my schoolwork I decided to play Pokemon again. Today I got three events. They are a Black and White 1st Anniversary Mewtwo, a Dream World: Winter Release Mamoswine, and a Dream World: Vote to Befriend a Pokemon Arceus. I will add them to my shop soon.
                                    #400    
                                  Old February 11th, 2012 (6:11 PM).
                                  Katniss Everdeen's Avatar
                                  Katniss Everdeen Katniss Everdeen is offline
                                  Just another tribute.
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2012
                                    Location: District 12
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Serious
                                    Posts: 59
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Raichupacabra View Post
                                    Hey guys! After managing to keep up with my schoolwork I decided to play Pokemon again. Today I got three events. They are a Black and White 1st Anniversary Mewtwo, a Dream World: Winter Release Mamoswine, and a Dream World: Vote to Befriend a Pokemon Arceus. I will add them to my shop soon.
                                    Awesome. Where's your shop?
                                    __________________

                                    PhasePrimdeviantArtPeetaTrade Thread
                                    Closed Thread
                                    Quick Reply

                                    Sponsored Links
                                    Thread Tools

                                    Posting Rules
                                    You may not post new threads
                                    You may not post replies
                                    You may not post attachments
                                    You may not edit your posts

                                    BB code is On
                                    Smilies are On
                                    [IMG] code is On
                                    HTML code is Off

                                    Forum Jump


                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:59 AM.