Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.
Sort Threads: Spinoff Central | Pokkén

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #526    
Old February 29th, 2012 (3:47 AM).
greg0915's Avatar
greg0915 greg0915 is offline
Tomorrow is a new day
  • Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: England
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 546
Congratz you two!!! They're awesome! I can't wait until I abuse my HG so I can get lovely pokes like you two
__________________

Relevant Advertising!

  #527    
Old February 29th, 2012 (8:35 AM).
RingoH's Avatar
RingoH RingoH is offline
     
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 273
    Two more under my belt. I'm getting better at hitting my delay. Last one took about three thries to hit my delay.

    Piplup - Shiny : Male/Modest with Hidden Power Electric 70
    31/22/6/31/31/30

    Spirtomb - Shiny: Male/Bold (hit wrong frame though, I think a NPC moved... I'm still fond of the stats I got. Was aiming for:31/15/30/31/30/30. Landed on:30/2/30/28/29/2

    Totodile is next on my list. I'm working mostly on shiny starters right now, but really wanted that shiny Spirtomb.
      #528    
    Old February 29th, 2012 (8:45 AM).
    Cordelia Cordelia is offline
    Banned
       
      Join Date: Aug 2011
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 9,753
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by RingoH View Post
      Two more under my belt. I'm getting better at hitting my delay. Last one took about three thries to hit my delay.

      Piplup - Shiny : Male/Modest with Hidden Power Electric 70
      31/22/6/31/31/30

      Spirtomb - Shiny: Male/Bold (hit wrong frame though, I think a NPC moved... I'm still fond of the stats I got. Was aiming for:31/15/30/31/30/30. Landed on:30/2/30/28/29/2

      Totodile is next on my list. I'm working mostly on shiny starters right now, but really wanted that shiny Spirtomb.
      Nice RNGs! Keep up the good work B)
        #529    
      Old February 29th, 2012 (11:01 AM).
      이큐리's Avatar
      이큐리 이큐리 is offline
      우리 둘만의 암호
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Jan 2009
      Location: 이큐리의집
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Impish
      Posts: 2,253
      I got these last night, but I was too tired to post about them. xD



      Raikou | Level 40 | ★
      Timid | Pressure | 31 14 31 31 31 31
      Roar | Quick Attack | Spark | Reflect
      Cyrene | 04014 | 4th & 5th Gen



      Entei | Level 40 | ★
      Timid | Pressure | 31 14 31 31 31 31
      Roar | Fire Spin | Stomp | Flamethrower
      Cyrene | 04014 | 4th & 5th Gen
      __________________
        #530    
      Old February 29th, 2012 (11:12 AM).
      Cordelia Cordelia is offline
      Banned
         
        Join Date: Aug 2011
        Nature: Sassy
        Posts: 9,753
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by miakalina View Post
        I got these last night, but I was too tired to post about them. xD



        Raikou | Level 40 | ★
        Timid | Pressure | 31 14 31 31 31 31
        Roar | Quick Attack | Spark | Reflect
        Cyrene | 04014 | 4th & 5th Gen



        Entei | Level 40 | ★
        Timid | Pressure | 31 14 31 31 31 31
        Roar | Fire Spin | Stomp | Flamethrower
        Cyrene | 04014 | 4th & 5th Gen
        Meli, I think we just might RNG abuse too much...
          #531    
        Old February 29th, 2012 (12:23 PM). Edited February 29th, 2012 by 이큐리.
        이큐리's Avatar
        이큐리 이큐리 is offline
        우리 둘만의 암호
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Jan 2009
        Location: 이큐리의집
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Impish
        Posts: 2,253
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mac of York View Post
        Meli, I think we just might RNG abuse too much... ;)
        Never! B)




        Ho-oh | Level 45
        Adamant | Pressure | 31 31 31 17 31 31
        Extrasensory | Sunny Day | Fire Blast | Sacred Fire
        Cyrene | 04014 | 4th & 5th Gen

        EDIT: Just got this. :] Went with non-shiny to get HP Grass.


        Zapdos | Level 50
        Bold | Pressure | 31 14 31 30 31 31 HP GRASS 70
        Ancient Power | Charge | Agility | Discharge
        Cyrene | 04014 | 4th & 5th Gen


        EDIT 2: One more to finish off my birds.


        Moltres | Level 50 | ★
        Timid | Pressure | 31 14 31 31 31 31
        Ancient Power | Flamethrower | Roost | Air Slash
        Cyrene | 04014 | 4th & 5th Gen


        EDIT 3: Yea, that's right, another one.


        Giratina | Level 1 | ★
        Bold | Pressure | 31 14 31 31 31 31
        Dragon Breath | Scary Face
        Cyrene | 04014 | 4th & 5th Gen
        __________________
          #532    
        Old February 29th, 2012 (8:28 PM).
        twistedpuppy's Avatar
        twistedpuppy twistedpuppy is offline
        Siriusly Twisted
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Nov 2008
        Nature: Timid
        Posts: 1,372
        We haven't had a challenge in a while. Here's one.

        Catch a White Pokemon in a Premier Ball.
          #533    
        Old February 29th, 2012 (11:58 PM).
        이큐리's Avatar
        이큐리 이큐리 is offline
        우리 둘만의 암호
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Jan 2009
        Location: 이큐리의집
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Impish
        Posts: 2,253
        I'm doing that challenge on my SS after I'm done beating it. :D


        Valyria | 56165
        __________________
          #534    
        Old March 1st, 2012 (4:53 AM).
        greg0915's Avatar
        greg0915 greg0915 is offline
        Tomorrow is a new day
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Feb 2011
        Location: England
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 546
        Lovely RNG's Miaa and Mac, I really can't wait to start my HG later!

        Meanwhile my latest RNG...


        Uxie Lv.50
        OT: George | ID: 17771
        Timid | Levitate
        31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31
        Confusion, Yawn, Future Sight, Amnesia
        Acuity Cavern | Non-Redis
        __________________
          #535    
        Old March 1st, 2012 (6:34 AM).
        RingoH's Avatar
        RingoH RingoH is offline
           
          Join Date: Feb 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 273
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mac of York View Post
          Nice RNGs! Keep up the good work B)
          Thanks Mac. Although I wasnt looking for praise to recieve it from a seasoned RNGer made me smile.

          I hit my seed for the shiny egg on my Totodile [Adamant/Male] on my third try. But so far havent hit the seed for the stats I want.

          Miakalina:
          I love those shiny birds. I have so far only gone after one shiny legendary, the Giratina from Distortion World, and it's my second favorite shiny in my collection[first being my first ever shiny, a Squirtle]
            #536    
          Old March 1st, 2012 (8:47 AM).
          Cordelia Cordelia is offline
          Banned
             
            Join Date: Aug 2011
            Nature: Sassy
            Posts: 9,753
            Challenge completed! :D


            Dewgong ♂ Lv. 35
            OT: Luna | ID: 4440
            Nature: Careful
            Ability: Thick Fat
            IVs: 31, 31, 31, 6, 31, 31
            EVs: Untrained
            Moves: Aqua Tail, Aqua Jet, Ice Shard, Avalanche
            Non-Redis
              #537    
            Old March 1st, 2012 (5:31 PM).
            oocyst's Avatar
            oocyst oocyst is offline
            SOFTware
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Jul 2011
            Location: The Netherlands
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Bold
            Posts: 386
            Hmpf, I completed that challenge before it was posted! I'm gonna do it anyways though!
            __________________

            [23:02:31] thoughts: shut up christos
            [23:02:33] oocyst: christos shut up
              #538    
            Old March 1st, 2012 (6:06 PM).
            Cordelia Cordelia is offline
            Banned
               
              Join Date: Aug 2011
              Nature: Sassy
              Posts: 9,753
              That's the spirit!

              On my latest RNG, I was a bit bonkers and went for 9023 delay because I didn't want to have to use Radio to advance to 300-400 frames (couldn't use chatot).


              Palkia (Palkia) ♁ Lv. 1
              OT: Luna | ID: 4440
              Nature: Hasty
              Ability: Pressure
              IVs: 31, 31, 30, 31, 31, 31
              EVs: Untrained
              Moves: DragonBreath, Surf, Outrage, Thunder
              Non-Redis
                #539    
              Old March 2nd, 2012 (5:46 AM).
              Jolteon*'s Avatar
              Jolteon* Jolteon* is offline
              Super Boss Trainer
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2010
                Location: Virginia
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Sassy
                Posts: 352
                soooo jelly. sittin at home wishing to be able to fourth gen
                __________________
                  #540    
                Old March 2nd, 2012 (9:40 AM).
                Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                Banned
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2011
                  Nature: Sassy
                  Posts: 9,753
                  OK here we go... one of my favorite Pokemon!


                  Kyogre (Kyogre) ♁ Lv. 50
                  OT: Luna | ID: 4440
                  Nature: Modest
                  Ability: Drizzle
                  IVs: 31, 2, 31, 31, 31, 31
                  EVs: Untrained
                  Moves: Aqua Ring, Ice Beam, AncientPower, Water Spout
                  Non-Redis
                    #541    
                  Old March 2nd, 2012 (10:34 AM).
                  greg0915's Avatar
                  greg0915 greg0915 is offline
                  Tomorrow is a new day
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2011
                  Location: England
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Jolly
                  Posts: 546
                  Why are Eevee's so hard to catch?!?!?!?!


                  Eevee ♂ Lv.16
                  OT: George | ID: 17771
                  Bold | Adaptability
                  31, 14, 31, 30, 31, 31 [HP Grass|70]
                  Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack, Growl
                  Trophy Garden | Fully Redis
                  __________________
                    #542    
                  Old March 2nd, 2012 (11:05 AM). Edited March 2nd, 2012 by RingoH.
                  RingoH's Avatar
                  RingoH RingoH is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 273
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by greg0915 View Post
                    Why are Eevee's so hard to catch?!?!?!?!


                    Eevee ♂ Lv.16
                    OT: George | ID: 17771
                    Bold | Adaptability
                    31, 14, 31, 30, 31, 31 [HP Grass|70]
                    Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack, Growl
                    Trophy Garden | Fully Redis
                    I have no clue... But seeing this catch of your convinced me that I had better learn to RNG wild Pokemon... Eevee is one of my favorite and how I would adore a shiny one in a premier ball (my preferred ball).. I was happy enough with an egg bread shiny but bummed hatched ones will always me in a regular one...

                    Now I know what my next RNG will be.

                    Awesome one George!

                    (so there's a Ringo and George on these forums... Is there a John and a Paul... )

                    Edit:
                    Oops!!! Sooo so sorry Greg.... Had not had my coffee when I was responding earlier... :-( feel bad now for calling you the wrong name. Awesome catch Greg!
                      #543    
                    Old March 2nd, 2012 (12:14 PM).
                    Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                    Banned
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2011
                      Nature: Sassy
                      Posts: 9,753
                      Another new one! This one was a bit of a birch to get D: Kept messing up my frames...


                      Latios (Latios) ♂ Lv. 35
                      OT: Mac | ID: 36152
                      Nature: Timid
                      Ability: Levitate
                      IVs: 31, 6, 31, 30, 31, 30
                      EVs: Untrained
                      Moves: Trick, Tailwind, Refresh, Icy Wind
                      Non-Redis
                        #544    
                      Old March 2nd, 2012 (2:59 PM).
                      greg0915's Avatar
                      greg0915 greg0915 is offline
                      Tomorrow is a new day
                      • Gold Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2011
                      Location: England
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Posts: 546
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by RingoH View Post
                      I have no clue... But seeing this catch of your convinced me that I had better learn to RNG wild Pokemon... Eevee is one of my favorite and how I would adore a shiny one in a premier ball (my preferred ball).. I was happy enough with an egg bread shiny but bummed hatched ones will always me in a regular one...

                      Now I know what my next RNG will be.

                      Awesome one George!

                      (so there's a Ringo and George on these forums... Is there a John and a Paul... )

                      Edit:
                      Oops!!! Sooo so sorry Greg.... Had not had my coffee when I was responding earlier... :-( feel bad now for calling you the wrong name. Awesome catch Greg!
                      Well funnily enough my actual name is George =P
                      If you ever need any help with RNG just ask
                      __________________
                        #545    
                      Old March 2nd, 2012 (6:01 PM).
                      RingoH's Avatar
                      RingoH RingoH is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 273
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by greg0915 View Post
                        Well funnily enough my actual name is George =P
                        If you ever need any help with RNG just ask
                        Glad I'm not so far off then. And my semi-lame Beatles joke can still work.

                        Question for you or anyone else....
                        Is any game easier than another to RNG a vanity ID? I think I am going to rebuy a gen IV game soon, and plan to pick of Black soon. I just can't bring myself to restart one (especially HG/SS both of which I started on the first day, and both of which I don't want to lose Pokewalker progress in). I plan to buy Black at Target for the dreamworld Lucario code) but if one of the Gen IV games is easier to abuse the ID on that will effect my choice a tad.
                          #546    
                        Old March 4th, 2012 (2:21 PM).
                        Gonzo's Avatar
                        Gonzo Gonzo is offline
                        RNG Sommelier
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2010
                        Location: Poland, Rzeszów
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 544
                        Hiya guys, just wanted to say: see you in a few months!

                        Now's a good time to do some major improvements and updates to my Polish competitive project, so I want to focus on that. You'll still be able to find me on MSN on Skype and rarely but on IRC channel too. If you need me on IRC, PM me there, cuz I'll prolly won't check the main window anyway.

                        So I officially go on a hiatus see you May or June, maybe earlier, we'll see.
                        Thanks in advance for my tomorrow's birthday wishes
                        __________________

                        クリムガン
                        It races through narrow caves, using its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

                        PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

                        Pair | Family
                          #547    
                        Old March 4th, 2012 (2:57 PM).
                        Keiran's Avatar
                        Keiran Keiran is offline
                        Fight Off Your Demons
                        • Moderator
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2011
                        Location: New Jersey
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Careful
                        Posts: 2,406
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Gonz0 View Post
                        Hiya guys, just wanted to say: see you in a few months!

                        Now's a good time to do some major improvements and updates to my Polish competitive project, so I want to focus on that. You'll still be able to find me on MSN on Skype and rarely but on IRC channel too. If you need me on IRC, PM me there, cuz I'll prolly won't check the main window anyway.

                        So I officially go on a hiatus ^^ see you May or June, maybe earlier, we'll see.
                        Thanks in advance for my tomorrow's birthday wishes :)
                        Glad I checked DCC today! Happy birthday Gonzo and good luck on your Polish endeavors. :D <3
                        __________________
                        Mod of Trade Corner| Pair | Trainer Information

                        When kings upon the main have clung to pride
                        And held themselves as masters of the sea
                        I've held them down beneath the crushing tide
                        Till they have learned that no one masters me
                          #548    
                        Old March 4th, 2012 (4:19 PM).
                        LegendaryFSK's Avatar
                        LegendaryFSK LegendaryFSK is offline
                        I control my own fate.
                           
                          Join Date: May 2011
                          Location: Idaho
                          Age: 29
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 82
                          Good evening everyone! Haven't been doing RNG long...but just attempted my first RNG by advancing the PID...and this is the result! I'm pretty proud of myself. lol.

                          Going to attempt to learn how to do the breeding with all this RNG stuff next.


                          Durant | Level 39
                          Jolly | Hustle | 31 31 31 31 31 31
                          __________________


                          Black FC: 1163 5272 5840
                            #549    
                          Old March 5th, 2012 (1:00 AM).
                          이큐리's Avatar
                          이큐리 이큐리 is offline
                          우리 둘만의 암호
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2009
                          Location: 이큐리의집
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Impish
                          Posts: 2,253
                          We're going to miss you Gonzo! Hope to see you in May/June!
                          __________________
                            #550    
                          Old March 5th, 2012 (5:20 AM).
                          Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                          Banned
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2011
                            Nature: Sassy
                            Posts: 9,753
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by LegendaryFSK View Post
                            Good evening everyone! Haven't been doing RNG long...but just attempted my first RNG by advancing the PID...and this is the result! I'm pretty proud of myself. lol.

                            Going to attempt to learn how to do the breeding with all this RNG stuff next.


                            Durant | Level 39
                            Jolly | Hustle | 31 31 31 31 31 31
                            Congratulations! Very nice first abuse there I look forward to seeing many more.
                            Closed Thread
                            Quick Reply

                            Sponsored Links
                            Thread Tools

                            Posting Rules
                            You may not post new threads
                            You may not post replies
                            You may not post attachments
                            You may not edit your posts

                            BB code is On
                            Smilies are On
                            [IMG] code is On
                            HTML code is Off

                            Forum Jump


                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:58 PM.