Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.
Sort Threads: Spinoff Central | Pokkén

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1401    
Old October 10th, 2013 (12:58 PM).
Omicron's Avatar
Omicron Omicron is offline

the day was mine

  • Battle Server Staff
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Alternia
Posts: 4,587

31 HOURS FOR ME.

OMG I'M DYING OVER HERE.

I want them now!

__________________


and i will love to see that day
that day is mine
when she will marry me outside with the willow trees


Relevant Advertising!

  #1402    
Old October 10th, 2013 (2:10 PM).
이큐리's Avatar
이큐리 이큐리 is offline

우리 둘만의 암호

  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 이큐리의집
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Posts: 2,254

CBA to count the hours. xD I'll have to wait for T-arget to open on Saturday. I should have pre-ordered at the 24hr walmart.

__________________

  #1403    
Old October 10th, 2013 (2:24 PM).
Cordelia Cordelia is offline
Banned
     
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 9,753

    You can just pick it up at midnight at the 24 hour Walmart. It's usually dead.

      #1404    
    Old October 10th, 2013 (2:36 PM).
    이큐리's Avatar
    이큐리 이큐리 is offline

    우리 둘만의 암호

    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Location: 이큐리의집
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Impish
    Posts: 2,254

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    You can just pick it up at midnight at the 24 hour Walmart. It's usually dead.
    Good point. I only spent $1 each pre-ordering the games anyway. Hmmmmm......

    __________________

      #1405    
    Old October 10th, 2013 (5:15 PM).
    Cordelia Cordelia is offline
    Banned
       
      Join Date: Aug 2011
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 9,753

      I decided to open up the two new QTT threads for XY since some people have gotten their games early. Enjoy!

        #1406    
      Old October 10th, 2013 (5:19 PM).
      이큐리's Avatar
      이큐리 이큐리 is offline

      우리 둘만의 암호

      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Jan 2009
      Location: 이큐리의집
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Impish
      Posts: 2,254

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mac View Post
      I decided to open up the two new QTT threads for XY since some people have gotten their games early. Enjoy!
      Grrr.
      Lucky lucky people.

      __________________

        #1407    
      Old October 10th, 2013 (5:27 PM).
      Absol Absol is offline
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Jan 2012
      Posts: 1,816

      Will Walmart have them though? I remember with BW2 some didn't until a few days later.
      Lucky people and their early games. I want my Sylveon now. ;.;

        #1408    
      Old October 10th, 2013 (5:28 PM).
      이큐리's Avatar
      이큐리 이큐리 is offline

      우리 둘만의 암호

      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Jan 2009
      Location: 이큐리의집
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Impish
      Posts: 2,254

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Iloveeevee View Post
      Will Walmart have them though? I remember with BW2 some didn't until a few days later.
      Lucky people and their early games. I want my Sylveon now. ;.;
      Same thing happened to be for B2W2 and I had to go back the next day. UGH DYING HERE.

      __________________

        #1409    
      Old October 10th, 2013 (6:10 PM).
      Griffinbane's Avatar
      Griffinbane Griffinbane is offline
      I hate Smeargle.
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Mar 2008
      Location: Pennsylvania, US
      Age: 29
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Lax
      Posts: 1,326

      Well, at least it's better than the derp-up that was Pokemon Conquest. Remember that? Pokemon (the official site) announced that it was gonna be released on some date and it turns out everywhere is releasing it the /next/ day. Talk about irritating.

      __________________

      Terriermon and Lopmon

      White: 1463 5558 5309
      X: 2208 5685 5454
      - - - -

        #1410    
      Old October 10th, 2013 (6:28 PM).
      Absol Absol is offline
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Jan 2012
      Posts: 1,816

      Aaaah trade is already picking up and X and Y aren't even officially available yet D:

        #1411    
      Old October 10th, 2013 (8:10 PM).
      이큐리's Avatar
      이큐리 이큐리 is offline

      우리 둘만의 암호

      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Jan 2009
      Location: 이큐리의집
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Impish
      Posts: 2,254

      I feel so left out. I want to play.

      CRYING RN

      __________________

        #1412    
      Old October 10th, 2013 (8:14 PM).
      Tyrael's Avatar
      Tyrael Tyrael is offline
      This is a Sailor's Prayer
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Mar 2013
      Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
      Age: 24
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 407

      I get midnight release of games, I will not be sleeping at all.

      __________________

      As long as these struggles are aimless, we will all be standing still.
      Trade Thread3DS FCPair

        #1413    
      Old October 10th, 2013 (8:18 PM).
      이큐리's Avatar
      이큐리 이큐리 is offline

      우리 둘만의 암호

      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Jan 2009
      Location: 이큐리의집
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Impish
      Posts: 2,254

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Griffinbane View Post
      Well, at least it's better than the derp-up that was Pokemon Conquest. Remember that? Pokemon (the official site) announced that it was gonna be released on some date and it turns out everywhere is releasing it the /next/ day. Talk about irritating.
      I just wanted to say that I love your sig.

      I probably won't get the midnight release. CBA to drive okay.

      __________________

        #1414    
      Old October 11th, 2013 (3:33 AM).
      xPkMnninja's Avatar
      xPkMnninja xPkMnninja is offline
         
        Join Date: Dec 2012
        Location: England
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 5

        Hello people, i see we are all excited for the release of X and Y. I'm looking for people interested in breeding and/or creating the best Pokemon in terms of IVs, EVs, movesets e.c.t for Pokemon X and Y, which will all be compiled on to a game save.

        I am aiming to have all the new pokemon made in a way that will allow them to battle to the highest standard that they are capable of achieving. So there is lots of time to discuss movesets, roles and items to be used for each Pokemon.

        PM me preferably i guess (with your desired role) because i assume this forum will move fast due to the near release of X and Y. I look forward to your participation, any contribution is helpful.

        Role ideas:
        Move set designer
        Pokemon obtainer
        Chain breeder
        IV breeder
        EV trainer
        Pokemon leveler

          #1415    
        Old October 11th, 2013 (10:23 AM).
        rebelxgirl's Avatar
        rebelxgirl rebelxgirl is offline
           
          Join Date: Feb 2013
          Location: United States
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 91

          Are we going to be doing any trade posts in QTT once Pokemon X/Y is out?

            #1416    
          Old October 11th, 2013 (11:38 AM).
          Cordelia Cordelia is offline
          Banned
             
            Join Date: Aug 2011
            Nature: Sassy
            Posts: 9,753

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by rebelxgirl View Post
            Are we going to be doing any trade posts in QTT once Pokemon X/Y is out?

            You will use the new QTT threads that I opened yesterday. :)

              #1417    
            Old October 14th, 2013 (3:40 PM).
            이큐리's Avatar
            이큐리 이큐리 is offline

            우리 둘만의 암호

            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Jan 2009
            Location: 이큐리의집
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Impish
            Posts: 2,254

            Trade Corner is finally getting a decent amount of traffic.
            \o/ woot

            __________________

              #1418    
            Old October 15th, 2013 (2:41 PM).
            Absol Absol is offline
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Jan 2012
            Posts: 1,816

            Decent?? It's exploded with activity aaaaah D:

              #1419    
            Old October 15th, 2013 (3:21 PM).
            이큐리's Avatar
            이큐리 이큐리 is offline

            우리 둘만의 암호

            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Jan 2009
            Location: 이큐리의집
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Impish
            Posts: 2,254

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Iloveeevee View Post
            Decent?? It's exploded with activity aaaaah D:
            I know right, it's awesome. :D

            __________________

              #1420    
            Old October 15th, 2013 (3:27 PM).
            Cordelia Cordelia is offline
            Banned
               
              Join Date: Aug 2011
              Nature: Sassy
              Posts: 9,753

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by miakalina View Post
              I know right, it's awesome. :D

              For you u_u OMG I've been so busy hahaha

                #1421    
              Old October 15th, 2013 (4:08 PM).
              이큐리's Avatar
              이큐리 이큐리 is offline

              우리 둘만의 암호

              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Jan 2009
              Location: 이큐리의집
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Impish
              Posts: 2,254

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mac View Post
              For you u_u OMG I've been so busy hahaha
              Better than a ghost town. <333
              We should have some kind of event or something.

              __________________

                #1422    
              Old October 16th, 2013 (4:31 AM).
              RingoH's Avatar
              RingoH RingoH is offline
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 273

                I had to start mine later than I planned due to moving all weekend (still got the kitchen at the old place to finish cleaning out today... frustrations all around).

                But I did manage to play long enough to get to the battle with the Proffessor, and spent two housr soft resetting to get a female Squirtle. On my copy of Y. On X I am about to face the first gym leader, but I will plan on resetting for a female Charmander when I get to the Proff, wish me luck.

                Anyone else NOT playing it in English? I'm playing it in German on my X(although yes, playing in English on my Y). I wish this had been an option in previous generations.

                Kind of curious. With previous Generations if I was able to order a German copy of say Platinum would it play on my North American DS, or would I need a German DS as well? I am thinking that it would be nice to play Platinum in German, although mostly to RNG things in it(or to do that with HG/SS).

                __________________

                Friend Codes For Friend Safari(please PM me so I can add you as well):
                3DS (Main System- DARK -Mightyena/Sneasel/Sableye): 5043-2184-3577
                2DS (Secondary System- BUG - Ledyba/Beautifly/Heracross): 0404-6927-1320(NOTE: I am VERY rarely online with the 2DS)

                  #1423    
                Old October 16th, 2013 (4:47 AM).
                Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                Banned
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2011
                  Nature: Sassy
                  Posts: 9,753

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by RingoH View Post
                  I had to start mine later than I planned due to moving all weekend (still got the kitchen at the old place to finish cleaning out today... frustrations all around).

                  But I did manage to play long enough to get to the battle with the Proffessor, and spent two housr soft resetting to get a female Squirtle. On my copy of Y. On X I am about to face the first gym leader, but I will plan on resetting for a female Charmander when I get to the Proff, wish me luck.

                  Anyone else NOT playing it in English? I'm playing it in German on my X(although yes, playing in English on my Y). I wish this had been an option in previous generations.

                  Kind of curious. With previous Generations if I was able to order a German copy of say Platinum would it play on my North American DS, or would I need a German DS as well? I am thinking that it would be nice to play Platinum in German, although mostly to RNG things in it(or to do that with HG/SS).

                  The games up to B1/W1 are not region locked. I can play my German Black on my 3DS XL no problem.

                    #1424    
                  Old October 16th, 2013 (3:09 PM).
                  Absol Absol is offline
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2012
                  Posts: 1,816

                  So many trades aaaaaah D:

                  I can play my Japanese White on my lite, haven't tried 3DS yet, but those are definitely not region locked.

                    #1425    
                  Old October 16th, 2013 (4:36 PM).
                  tabor62's Avatar
                  tabor62 tabor62 is offline

                  Who?

                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2008
                  Location: In the Sun
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lax
                  Posts: 1,632

                  Strange, my JP White doesn't work on my 3DS D:

                  __________________

                  Trade Corner
                  PM me | VM me

                  3DS Friend Code
                  0946 2243 9665

                  Trade Reviews
                  Click Here

                  Closed Thread
                  Quick Reply

                  Sponsored Links
                  Thread Tools

                  Posting Rules
                  You may not post new threads
                  You may not post replies
                  You may not post attachments
                  You may not edit your posts

                  BB code is On
                  Smilies are On
                  [IMG] code is On
                  HTML code is Off

                  Forum Jump


                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:08 AM.