• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey To Okage

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikirina

Um, Hellow.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2005
name:kokery
pokemon:houndour
personality:adventurous, takes chances, gets revenge
description:one pink eye, one blue eye; one tooth on the right side, though twice as sharpthe rest of her is normal

Kokery laughed at her younger brother, just learning how to hunt. Kokery was one of the finest hunters in the back, though she didn't look that way. Her brother's name was Oni. Kokery patted her brother on the back, encoraging him. His first lesson was to pounce on a sunflower, just an ordinary regular flower. He missed twice. "Aww, thats okay, Oni. You'll get it next time. Practice with mother for now, I have to go find food." Oni nodded and Kokery sewt off, running cheetah fast, but that was jogging for her.

The crisp wheat was traqmpled on as the houndour passed through. She then skidded silenly to a halt, seeing a pack of Pigis in the distance. Pigis were small pry, but it weas enough. And houndours never take more than needed. Thewn all the pokemon turned their heads at the EXACT same time with huge red eyes. Kokery ducked, feeling confused. It reminded her of a story her fried had once told her, about thev Okage Citizens. Each year, they grasp a weeklink and seend them to Okage for some kind of sacrafice. She also heard Okage was a magic land but the residents were sibnister. Of couse, Kokery didn't belive it, until today.

The pigis countinued to stare, making Kokery uneasy. Was she the weeklink? Nah couldn't be! Then the houndour caught sight of a huge flying object, which cAsted a huger shadow. THen Kokery saw it wasan't coming after her, but for her pack, and the first thing on her mind was Oni. She ran to chatch it, but even sprinting didn't catch the fast mobile. Then the 'thing' dashed out of sight, and the pigis in the distance disapreered,. Was it just an illusion? she HAD to find out!

Kokerey went to the pack, the sad, droopy, pack. She vcame to her own hearth that she shared with her family and found her mother. "Oni is gone!" She sobbed. The worst had come. "It was Okage!"

"Where's Okage, Mother?" She asked, her eyes begining to water.

" R-right over the Sprites tree in the clouds! Theres a landmass up there, but don't ask me how it got there!" Her mother frowned.

"Looks like I'm going to Okage." Kokery confirmed. Her m,othere said no, but she insisted she would leave. She could manage. Thus so begins a journey of wits and friendship to save a life thgrough thje curl souls of Okage.

Plot: to save Oni with the power of friendship and pure determination.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
name: Ace
pokemon: Pidgey
personality: Brave, adventerous, always willing to make sacrifices, friendly, hides her emotions, and will do any thing to help a friend. She's also kinda lonely cause she was exiled form her pack when she was young because they thought she was demon child.
description:
bluepidgey.png

Last edited:

kikirina

Um, Hellow.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2005
kl, so yeah, you want to start? Hey, your really the first one who replys to my threads!

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
Name:Flare
Pokemon:Charizard
Personality:Usually gentle and fierce at times. Very brave pokemon.
Description:She has a very firey temper and is very dangerous at times. Although she is usually gentle. She is very brave hence being her pack leader.

Alana

Years
OOC: I'll start. If thats ok.

Ace flew in circles trying to find something to eat. She was so hungry having not eaten in days. Suddenly she spotted a Houndour below. Maybe it'll know where I can get some food. She thought and swooped lower.

Yami's Girl

Years
Flare flew around in circles. She was just passed by a fast Pigeot. When she thought the Pigeot was gone, she stopped. She stopped in time to see a little Pidgey diving to the ground. Food..... she thought. She flew above the Pidgey wanting it for lunch.(or dinner whatever time of day it isXD)

Alana

Years
Ace saw some bushes with berries onit and vered of course. She vanished into the bushes and started to eat.

Alana

Years
Ace chirped and swooped out of the fire. It muct be more of my disaproving fans. She thought. "I don't care what you think or what you've been told." She shouted. "I am not a demon." She looked around trying to find the one who had attacked her.

Alana

Years
Ace looked at the CHarizard and stopped fightng. She thought my life has been nothing but pain. I have had a few fiernds but...but...She stopped. The truth surged forth. "No matter how bad my life has been I won't die being some stubid CHarizard's lunch!" She yelled and started pecking, chirping, bting, flapping, and using several attacks.

Alana

Years
Ace cried out in pain but continued the attacks though they had less effect. Finally she was to tired to fight any more and she hurt to much to move. She just lay limp and waited.

Alana

Years
Ace chirped. She didn't think it was such a good idea to trust this Charizard. Espesually not after it had just tried to make her the main course. She got to her feet wincing from the burns. It hurt to stretch her wings but she didn't care. She hopped into the air and flew up as high as her injored wings could take. "I should have known no Pokemon would want to eat a blue Pidgey." She muttered.

Yami's Girl

Years
Flare flew up in the air. "Stay there. I'm going to go get something." She flew over to a nerby lake and pulled out wet seaweed with her arms. She took it back to the Pidgey and wrapped it around it's wings and feet. Then she started to eat some berries.

Alana

Years
It was hard to fly with the seaweed on her wings and feet so she landed near the Charizard and nipped at a few berries she found on the groun. But she wan't all that hungry any more. Finally she hopped over to the Charizard and asked, "Why did you let me go?"

Alana

Years
"I'm Ace. But that's all I can tell you. I was exiled from my clan when I was very young."

Yami's Girl

Years
"I used to have a traveling family, but one night they were taken from me." Flare nibbled more berries thoughtfully. "I had two rowdy brothers,my mom and dad. I wonder where they are now."

(Hey Alana I have a wedding on January 21st at 4:30 Central. Do you want to be the flower girl or something?))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back