• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Heroes (M)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Digimon_Heroes_logo__1987_by_Beelz3-1.png

Story
Spoiler:

Roles
Spoiler:

Information
Spoiler:

FAQ
Spoiler:

Notes
Spoiler:

Expectations
Spoiler:

------------------------​

Episode 1​
Scare Tactics​

Summary: Strange things start occurring in the city of New York. Computers, cell phones, and other electrical devices go haywire and strange voices and laughter can be heard only by the ears of six individuals and their Digimon they keep hidden.
Characters: Candy, Jace, Lily, Alfie, Makayla, Xander, Kapurimon, Sunmon, Puroromon, Chapmon, Moonmon, and DemiVeemon
Side Characters: Joey Moral (Jason's brother), Makayla's Siblings, Clair Blackstar (Lily's sister)
Key Moments: Kapurimon -> Kokuwamon, Sunmon -> Coronamon -> Firamon, Moonmon -> Lunamon -> Lekismon
Villain: Boogeymon (3)
Notes: Each episode will have a brief summary of what is to happen as you can see above. This episode will consist of three Digimon digivolving. As for those whose Digimon are not digivolving, don't feel left out! Your time will come! This episode is simply an introductory episode to see how our characters will react. Also, for each post, be sure to post your character's name in bold with color of your D-Touch at the top of the page. I posted the font-code color in the character roles portion of the RP.
Opening Setting: It's a cool, autumn night in the city of New York. Not a cloud in the sky and the activity on the streets are relatively quiet which is quite unusual. For your opening post, find a way to get out of the house and go to Central Park after hearing a mysterious voice in your head telling you to go there. Be sure to interact with your home environment because I want to see how your character acts at home with family. As you can see above, I mentioned some of your character's family members. I see these characters being of great use in the future and would like to see some "side-character development" as well! As far as Digimon, it's been about a year since you first found your Digimon (currently at the In-Training level). None of you know that there are other people with Digimon and are under the impression that these little guys are just cuddly creatures that can strike a conversation. Also, you do NOT have your D-Touches yet, those will come soon enough! Get to posting little rascals!

------------------------​

Xander Peakes

First semester of his sophomore year at NYU was already taking its toll on young Alexander Peakes. The 20-year-old New York native was currently in his apartment, sitting on the couch as he watched the news with his half-lidded eyes. Recently completing his homework, Xander was dressed comfortably in a plain white t-shirt, grey sweatpants, and white socks. It was almost as if he was ready to go to bed. It was about 8:00 PM and as a college student, Xander shouldn't be ready to go to bed. But it was definitely a long day and he didn't want to move. As he lay there, Xander sighed when he heard a rumbling in the kitchen. He had left a bag of potato chips on the kitchen counter and leaned his head back with a chuckle as he saw a little blue dragon creature's head caught in the snack bag.

"The idea is to take a chip out of the bag and then eat the chips, DemiVeemon. Not eat the entire damn bag," Xander stood up and walked into the kitchen, removing his Digimon's head from the bag. He had met DemiVeemon about a year ago when the little creature realized out of an email he received from an unknown source. He was told at a young age to not open e-mails he didn't think were safe but he was kind put against his will when the e-mail opened by itself.

"I know, Xander, but I just wanted to lick the residue off the sides of the bag! You know... the stuff that gets stuck to your fingers as you eat the chips!" DemiVeemon shouted, bouncing up and down on the table, excited about the wonderful thought of licking the cheese of his fingers. Except he didn't have any fingers.

"DemiVeemon, you're a tool. You know that?" Xander laughed, rubbing the little guy on the head as he turned his attention to the news when the 'Breaking News' sound and animation came on. He proceeded to turn the volume up.

"Good evening everyone, my name is Lenny Patterson with the 8 o'clock. Earlier on this afternoon there were multiple reports about a plethora of electronic devices malfunctioning at different times of the day. Cell phones, computers, televisions, radios, cars... all reacting in different ways over the course of the day. There have been reports of cars starting up without keys, television channel's changing by themselves, radio volumes reaching unbearable frequencies, and much, much more. No public announcements by any of the companies that have created these products have been brought to fruition yet, but it is expected that there shall be a news conference early tomorrow morning. It had been advised that everyone in the New York boroughs area that everyone unplug their devices and stay in doors during these strange times."

Turning the television off and unplugging it, Xander turned to DemiVeemon shaking his head saying, "That's crazy right?"

"It is... I wonder what it could be?" DemiVeemon pondered.

"Come to the park and see for yourself!"

"What the hell? Did you hear that, DemiVeemon?"

DemiVeemon had a determined and angered look on his face as he said to Xander, "Xander, get dressed. We've gotta go to Central Park."

"What for?"

"A Digimon is out there!"

"Another one? You mean there's more than just you?"

DemiVeemon nodded, "Yes, get dressed!"

Xander nodded back at his Digimon as he hurried to his room and threw on a grey button up shirt, black jeans, and grey loafers. Rolling up the sleeves to his shirt, he quickly grabbed his keys and a backpack as he pointed his thumb to his backpack, "Get inside... I can't have people seeing you, especially in a time like this where everyone is on edge about the stuff that's going on."

DemiVeemon enclosed himself in Xander's backpack as he proceeded to head outside, en route to Central Park, unsure of what awaited him, but DemiVeemon seemed very passionate about it.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Luna "Candy" Naru

New York was a pain. Luna thought every house she went to give pizza at had some ridiculous reason to even be up so late, or too early. The University wasn't as bad as she thought, quite easy compared to other students who were getting stress. It was in her blood to be able to manage through stress. She knew the homework easily, and studying she never did. Tests were easy once you actually pay attention and memorize every single thing they tell you.

She was dashing past the city lights, the sky clear of any clouds. This was the last order of pizza before she could go to bed. Kapurimon was holding the pizza as he sat on her head. Luna was using her skateboard, as always. Turning a corner, she halted when she found the number of her customer. Holding her skateboard in one hand and the pizza in the other, Kapurimon went and used his tail to push against the bell. Immediately after, he hid himself in her hoodie. It took a few minutes until an old man with wrinkles like that of a tree opened the door. He smiled sweetly.

"It's nice to see you again Candy," he greeted as she handed him the pizza. "Here's the ten dollars." He handed her the money in exchange for the pizza, not bothering counting. ""Last shift?"

"Yeah. Going to go home," she simply responded back, glancing at him. She waved him goodbye before she threw her skateboard on the ground and jumped to land on it. Cruising through the streets, she noticed the sun setting. Looking down at her watch, she realized it was nearly 8 PM. Kapurimon popped his head out of the hoodie, enjoying the ride.

"The Jenkin's home had an electric disturbance," he suddenly revealed, Luna a bit surprised he could even guess that.

"Eh, the Jenkin's have old electronics, so I expected one of his tvs to just give out," she responded back, concetrating on the ride.

"But this was different...you see....the bell didn't ring the same. It had a different frequency-"

"Frequency? Since when did you get into that detail?" Luna interrupted, yet realize what he was starting to mean. "Wait...but they just got their bell so..it shouldn't be off," she mumbled out.

"Exactly. We must go home to check if it's the same in our room!" he tried to order her, yet she had to go to her job first to hand in the money.

"It's a drag but...I need to go back to work to hand them the money. As much as I wish, I regret working as a pizza deliverer," she complained.

"Then why don't you get a better job?"

"Easiest job in the world, and gives me better money than those who sit on chairs as cashiers," she answered, Kapurimon able to agree. As they enter the Pizzaria, she throws her skateboard up and grasps it in her hands as Kapurimon hides again. Rummaging her pockets, she hands them in the money for the day, along with the hat of the job. "I'm going home."

"Hey! Tell you father I said hi!" a random woman screamed out, the voice annoying to Luna's ears. That voice was the voice of the most annoying woman ever. Turning around, she simply gave her a thumbs up and left the job on her skateboard. Once the doors were closed, Kapurimon pops out again. "That woman is so annoying," Luna stated, not far from their apartment. Kapurimon then hid himself again as she entered their Apartment Building. It faced Central Park, the view beautiful. As they walked up the stairs, her digimon suddenly gets a disturbance.

"Kapurimon...you alright?" she stopped halfway through the stairs. He seemed a bit stressed, and looked out a window from their stairway out to Central Park. It caught his attention. Before she could get a view, a voice interrupted her thoughts. 'Go!'

Wincing, she shook her head to vanish the thought. "Must be me," she mumbled, yet Kapurimon kept glaring outside. Suddenly, the voice came back. 'Go to Central Park!' it kept urging her, yet she kept ignoring. She needs to go to a doctor.

"There's digimon down there!" Kapurimon let out, Luna now against the window to see for herself. Indeed, there were three creatures down at the park, yet they were too small to identify. "You heard the voice too?" he asked her, Luna nodding.

"Agh...I don't want to, but the annoying voice will keep coming back if we don't do what it asks. Might as well go and get rid of the nuisance," she explained, Kapurimon nodding his head. She walked down the stairs, soon reaching the main hallway. The receptionist was confused.

"Didn't you just get up there....?" she was confused.

"I forgot something at the park," Luna replied back, the receptionist nodding with relief. Kapurimon was sitting on her head, acting like a hat. As much as she hates it, New Yorkers are dum enough to believe this amazing creature is a hat. It gets her through everybody's doubts though, nobody ever realizing what it really is.

Throwing her skateboard, she rushed over towards the Central Park. Once there, she realized she wasn't the only one there. This guy seemed familiar to her, maybe somebody who ordered pizza got to see her. Who knows, maybe a random stranger passing by. Her thoughts changed when she suddenly saw a tiny blue creature on the boy. Kapurimon gasped as well.

"T-That's...a digimon," he mumbled out, shocked. "I knew we weren't the only ones, the odds weren't that low," he added on, Luna halting. Who ever this was, she didn't want to get into any trouble.

"We should turn around...maybe we're wasting our time," she doubted the voice in her head. Kapurimon was anxious to get moving, yet the two were just standing there.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Lillian *Lily* Blackstar

"Thanks guys for the ride!!!" Lily said getting out of a car and waving at it as it disappeared into the distance. The girl was in front of her house and just arrived from her music studio. She rehearsed three hours non-stop and was more than tired. Just after school she went there and the whole day she didn't have a moment to sit down and relax, but she didn't really mind it, if it meant she was one step closer to realizing her dream she was happy. A gentle wind blew through Lily's hair refreshing her. It was already night and it was getting chilly as autumn had just set in.

"Are they gone yet?" said a little bee like creature popping her head out of Lily's backpack.

"Yup Puroromon, but stay still until we get to my room. My family's home by now so stay hid." Lily said taking a few steps towards the door.

"You should get a bigger backpack you know." The little bee said tucking its head back in. " It wasn't really comfortable staying in the studio in this place, but it was worth it…..you sang as beautiful as always." Puroromon said joyful.

"I still have a long way up dough, but thanks. " she said smiling towards the backpack and then pushed the door. " I'm home!!!! " she said as she got off her shoes.

"Honey dinner is ready so come down after you put your things. " Lily's mother said coming out of the kitchen with her apron on to greet the girl. "How was today?"

"It was fine, a bit tiring but nothing more than usual. I'll be right down." Lily said hurrying up the stairs. She went to her room and let Puroromon free, while putting the rest of her stuff on the bed.

"Finalyyyyyy!!!!" Puroromon said getting out and buzzing all over the room. Then landed on top of Lily's head. " Muuuch better! " she said smiling. " I see it didn't take you long to race around the room. " Lily giggled. " You'll have the whole room up to yourself until I finish eating and bring you something. " the girl said exiting the door. " Ohhhh but I want to come tooooo. " the little bee said hoping off of her head and onto the bed, but she knew better that she had to stay hidden and act like a doll if anybody came into Lily's room.

As Lily was going down she remembered that I was about a year since she met Pururumon. She materialized out of her Mp3 player while she was downloading some music from her laptop onto the Mp3. She was shocked at first, but hey who wouldn't have, but after a few days she saw that she wasn't that bad and have stuck together since then. Lily went into the kitchen where the rest of her family was waiting for her. " Here is my star in the making! " her dad burst at the sight of her, making Clair, Lily's sister giggle.

"Dad stop it. " she replied. " It was ok. So what's or dinner? " she asked sitting down at the table.

"Our favorite…..PEAS with meat!!!" Clair said ironically. Both her and Lily hated peas and couldn't stand the taste of it. It had nothing to do with their mother's cooking as it was delicious, they just didn't like the taste.

"Now come on their not that bad!" their mother said putting two plates in front of the two girls who looked at each other with horror. The good part was that they could eat at least the meat and not starve to death until morning. " Thanks mom." Lily said faking a smile. After a few minutes in which Lily and Clair ate their meat they kept rolling the peas all over the place glancing at one another from time to time to see if the other managed to eat some peas. Then Lily came up with an idea and was grinning. She whispered Clair's name and winked at her, then got up. " Mom , dad want to hear what I practiced today. " getting in front of them.

"Why sure dear but that doesn't mean that you're off the hook from eating your peas. " her moms aid turning towards her.

" Of course mom." Then Lily started to sing. While all the attention was on her Clair gracefully picked her plate up and put her peas into her dads plate then did the same for Lily putting her peas into her mother's dish. "…..comes to life." Lily ended her song and went back to her seat. " I'm done! " she said picking her plate and putting it in the sink.

"Me too!!" Clair said quickly going after her sister.

"See it…… wasn't so bad!" their dad said, the last part a bit strange as he saw that his peas just multiplied.

" Lily I think you should look under the table. " Clair whispered to her sister pointing at the table. Lily looked at the table and saw a moving cat eating dish. That was just about to go into her dads leg. " Oh no!!" Lily taught to herself. She rushed under the table just as the bowl hit her dads leg. She quickly grabbed the bowl and the little rascal under her blouse and got up.

"Who hit me? " her dad asked puzzled looking under the table.

"It was me dad sorry!! I wanted to fill the cat's bowl. " She said smiling trying to hide the fact that she had a huge lump on her back. She stepped a few feet away and dashed to her room. " Thanks for the meal. "

"What about the cat!" her mother asked confused.

"Don't worry I'll do it." Clair said trying not to laugh.

When Lily got to her room she pulled out Puroromon from her blouse. " What did I tell you about showing yourself!!!" Lily said holding the digimon by the leg upside down.

"But I hid myself this time." The little bee said smiling.

"Yeah under the cat's bowl, not striking to the eye at all. " Lily said leaning on her bad putting Puroromon on her chest. The little bee started flying around her head.

"You know that I get bored easily." She said landing on her head, cuddling her.

"Indeed you do, well good thing Clair saw you in time or my dad would have found you." The girl said smiling.

"Lily!! Lily!!! Can I listen to some music…..PLEEEEASE!!!!!!" the bee said with uppy eyes, or int his case bee eyes, seeing the Mp3 player.

Lily reached for it and put one earplug into her ear and one into Puroromon's, then hit play. After a while a song that Lily wrote was playing. " You have a lovely voice Lily. I wish I could sing like that. "

"Try it. You never know until you try. " Lily said being flattered by Puroromon.

The bug digimon put her earplug down and flew up in front of Lily and started singing. Just then a surge of electricity run through the Mp3 and went straight to Lily ear. "Your destiny awaits you! " Lily heard in her head. She stood motionless being shocked.

"Come on, my voice isn't that bad!!!!" Puroromon said seeing the girls face.

Lily snapped out of it. " No it isn't that, I just heard something in my head. "

" Are you sure? " the digimon said going near Lily ear and looking inside it.

"Go to Central Park and you'll see! " this time both Lily and Puroromon hearing the words.

"See I told you!"

"So what do we do then?" the little bee asked flying in front of her.

"Well there's just one thing to do, as I think the voice won't stop unless we go. Lily got her backpack and put Puroromon in and went down and got her shoes on. " Mom I left something at the studio, see you later. " then exited.

"Watch out dear!!!" her mom yelled from the kitchen as she was washing the dishes.

" You can come out now, it's pretty quite so there shouldn't be any problem." Lily said opening her backpack letting Puroromon fly free. Lily lived about 7 minutes away from Central Park so it didn't take her too much to get there. When she got there she saw to other people ….about her age in the park. What was more interesting was the fact that both of them had Digimon with them. " Look Lily other digimon!!!" the bee digimon said buzzing around Lily's head. Lily approached the two, thinking that they could have also been summoned here by the mysterious voice.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Alfie Salem

Another night, another drawing project for Miss Clayton. Alfie found the lady very nice as a teacher but her assignments were always so strange. The blue-haired male glanced at the printed picture next to him on the desk, the dragon roaring on the page. She picks such strange subjects... like Leviathan. At least it wasn't the last one... Taking pictures of your father's workplace isn't exactly ordinary. The freshman smiled a little, carefully drawing in another detail. His hearing aids sat on the desk, drying off from their earlier cleaning.

Something wet brushed his arm and Alfie reflexively moved the limb away from the drawing to gently pat the green aquatic creature below his desk. "You done playing?" he asked softly.

The creature, known as Chapmon, nodded bashfully, blushing a bit. He had probably gotten water on the floor again. Oh well, his room was carpeted. He had met the creature a year ago in the most terrifying way: senior year computer class. He had appeared out of his Dreamweaver project. It wasn't exactly the best of circumstances. However, Alfie, being the manga nerd he was, kept the creature close. He didn't have much of a choice; it had followed him everywhere regardless. It had been rather cute.

Alfie pushed in his desk chair and grabbed Chapmon gently, standing to get the towel from the windowsill. He patted the rubbery flesh carefully, drying it off. Chapmon smiled through his beak. "Are you drawing me yet?" Chapmon was close enough that Alfie could hear him.

"Soon," Alfie assured. "I have to draw a dragon first."

"Ooh," mumbled the In-Training. "Don't make it too scary." Chapmon floated around his head before landing in his arms.

"Don't worry he can't jump off the page," Alfie soothed lightly, looking up at the sound of a knock on the door. Chapmon quickly hid himself as Alfie opened the door. The young adult smiled at his sister, reflexively pointing at his ears. The brunette in front of him was scowling, not at him, he could tell, but at an issue life had presented. Then again she was at the age where teens scowled at life in general.

"Kathy?" he uttered curiously. She hadn't been up to his room since she had gotten home at five from her job at the mall. It was eight-fifteen now. She didn't get worried about their parents being late anymore and hadn't since middle school. Their father always went out to dinner and their mother was home by nine almost every day. They learned to memorize their parents schedule.

"Can I borrow your computer?" she asked in embarrassment. This request burned her teen pride. The fact that she was fiercely independent did not help. "Mine's been messing with me all day. I bet it's the waves from the arcade. They mess with the wifi signal I swear!" Alfie smiled reflexively and didn't comment, going to retrieve the sleeping device. Then the screen flashed white and Kathy groaned. "Aw great yours is on the fritz too! Great... Well the teacher's gonna have a handwritten paper on Lincoln. Forget it!" She stormed off in a fit of hormonal dramatics. Alfie laughed a little and went back to put the computer down.

"I wonder if I need to replace something on the computer," he mused, almost bumping into Chapmon's frantically flapping form. He frowned worriedly as the screen flickered again. Putting the computer down he peered at Chapmon. "What's wrong?"

"Something's outside."

"What?" Alfie repeated, hugging the Digimon close to his chest. He didn't like when Chapmon was scared. Alarmed was one thing, concerned, or worried, but when the Digimon got scared, the blue-haired young man was instantly on alert and never in a good way. He did not want a repeat of the championship football game in high school.

"I dunno," the aquan critter replied softly.

Why don't you go look?

"Eh?" Alfie looked around and the odd voice spoke again.

"Go to the park and take a look. You won't know until you look."

"Go and look," the teen repeated slowly, exiting the room. Chapmon let out a soft cry of panic and scrambled from his arms, managing to grab the hearing aids from the desk and flapping after the teenager. He squeezed himself into the boy's bag as Alfie left the house. Chapmon shook his head in worry. Was this a good idea? Whatever was happening he was so confused.

Alfie was still walking. He didn't quite understand why he was listening to a voice in his head. However, if going there could help Chapmon, he was willing to try. That was what friends did for each other... wasn't it?

The park wasn't far from his house but not much was if you thought about it. He started to run, eager to make it there and get some answers. However, he couldn't see well in the dark and ended up crashing into a girl who was just standing inside the park. Due to momentum, he fell backwards onto his rear end. Chapmon almost squealed but kept quiet.

Once Alfie regained his bearings, he flushed. "I-I um, I'm so s-sorry about that," he stammered out in embarrassment. He couldn't see her still but he had a vague outline from where he was sprawled. Chapmon froze in the bag for a second. There was a Digimon outside.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(Sorry for not posting, I was too lovey-dovey yesterday to post)

Makayla Smith sat at the kitchen table finishing her watermellon as she listened to her brothers try to decide a video game to play. This was one of the few times she was home.

"What about X-men Destiny?"William said.

"That has no wifi."Makayla said.

"How do you know?"Terrence asked.

"I have a X-box and X-men Destiny and have had for a year now."Makayla said.

"Okay what about Portal 2?"William asked.

"I don't have that game."Terrence said.

"Castle crashers?"WIlliam asked.

Makayla perked up at this. "If you play that can I play with you?"

"Sure."Terrence said, reply to both.

"Awesome!"Makayla exclaimed.

"Well I'm going to Jade's house, later guys."Her sister Serena said.

"Bye sis."

She finished the last bite of her dinner and headed to her room. She sat down on her bed next to her best friend Moonmon.

"I'm hungry!"Moonmon said.

Makayla laughed and showed her the bag of watermellon, before opening it and letting the digimon eat on her own. She began hungerly eatting the food.

"Woah chill Moonmon your gonna get sick from eatting too fast!"Makayla exclaimed.

"It'd help if you didn't starve me!"

Makayla went to get on her computer, when she saw something on the news about electronics going hay-wire. She turned on her computer and the screen flashed white and stayed that way.

"Really!?"

"Go to central park!" A voice said in her head.

"What the fudge!?"

"Come on, I think we should check it out!"Moonmon said.

Makayla put on her jacket, shoes, and backpack, and grabbed Moonmon. She rushed out the door and to Central Park. She noticed four others.

"Uh...so we're not the only ones?"She asked noticing the other's digimon.

(I'm sorry its so short, I have to go. I promise to do better)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Xander Peakes

Xander was not expecting what happened next: there were other people who appeared to be around his age with Digimon of their own. It was relatively dark in Central Park, but he could see clearly before him a number of individuals with interesting Digimon in their possession. First was a tomboyish looking girl with what appeared to be a small fox Digimon with a metallic helmet. Second was what appeared to be a girly-girl with a large bee Digimon. Third was a short guy wtih an aquatic looking Digimon. Finally there was an extremely energtic girl with a teardrop shaped Digimon. In a way, Xander kind of figured that there were others like him... with Digimon. But he didn't expect them to meet together in a time like this.

DemiVeemon was pretty excited about the whole thing. He emerged out of Xander's backpack and landed on the forest floor as he looked around at the variety of people before saying, "Alright, which one of you dragged us here? Come on, spill it!"

Xander slapped his forehead as he shook his head and reached down, grabbing the feisty Digimon before he did any damage to the others, or worse, himself. He looked at everyone as he said, "Well, I guess we were all brought here for a particular reason... right?"

Xander wasn't particularly good in these situations, being social. He was a people person, but he wasn't particularly one to trust people enough to make friends and associates. He was all about business and taking care of things for the greater good. Friendliness wasn't his forte.

"I assume introductions are in order... I'm Alexander Peakes. Please, call me Xander. This..." he lifted DemiVeemon partially, "...is DemiVeemon. Please excuse his liveliness. He's always itching to fight someone."

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Luna "Candy" Naru

At first she was quite worried, and alert for any dangers. It was getting dark, and she couldn't believe she came out. "What a drag," she complained. "Let's go Denxyr," she suddenly made up a nickname for her digimon. The tiny fox glanced at her, confused. While kapurimon was grasping the nickname, she noticed another girl approach them. She ignored her for now, not wanting to talk to strangers. The odds for her wanting to talk to her is low anyway.

"Denxyr? I remember it well from a game..."

"It sounds pretty decent, better than saying your other long name over and over again," she responded. He gave her the 'you are very lazy' look. All of a sudden, without warning, she was impacted by another body. Slightly pushed back, she looked down to see a small boy sprawled in front of her. Sighing, she was about to give her hand for him to reach, but he stood back up by himself. What attracted her was the deep blue color it has, reminding her a lot of the ocean's waves and such. Mesmerized by it, she barely heard what he was saying...yet understood some.

"I-I um, I'm so s-sorry about that," he stammered out in embarrassment.

"Nah, it's fine," she responded before she stopped staring at his hair. To be honest, she never saw somebody with that type of hair. Very rare, and at last she set her eyes on it. She was about to turn around, yet Kapurimon was paralyzed on her shoulder.

"It's.....a digimon," Denxyr mumbled out, Luna's eyes widening at the statement. Slowly turning her head to glance where Denxyr was staring at, she was shocked. No sound escaped her mouth, instead, she stood like a statue. It took her a few minutes to register the whole situation.

"Guess I'm not the only one afterall," she replied, smiling. Another thing suddenly happened. When that girl from earlier approached them, she realized there was some huge bug flying in circular motions around her head. This can't be happening. 'What a drag, is this a meeting of some sort?'

"Alright, which one of you dragged us here? Come on, spill it!" a tiny voice boomed out, catching her attention. Kapurimon turned as well, eyeing the blue digimon. They were toast. Something brought them here, and she knew this time it wasn't coincidence. It was then that the owner of the digimon picked the feisty digimon and glanced at everybody.

"Well, I guess we were all brought here for a particular reason... right?" he told everybody is particular. She nodded, thinking the same thing. "I assume introductions are in order... I'm Alexander Peakes. Please, call me Xander. This..." he lifted DemiVeemon partially, "...is DemiVeemon. Please excuse his liveliness. He's always itching to fight someone."

"I guess I'm next," she spoke out, stepping up with her hands on her pockets. Kapurimon was alert, yet looked curious. "Luna Naru." She then grew silent, expecting Kapurimon to say something.

"My name is Denxyr, but technically, or officially, it's Kapurimon," he introduced himself with manners, trying to bow down but failed. Luna moved out of the way so the others could speak out as well.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Makayla 'Kayla' Smith

Makayla eyed the group suspiciously for a moment. She'd never seen anyone else with digimon. Finally she sighed, admitting they couldn't really be doing any harm.

"I'm Makayla Smith, and this is Moonmon." She said, a bit acwardly.

"What, am I too young to introduce myself?" Her digimon shot at her.

Makayla grunted and facepalmed. "Not now Moonmon."

She looked up and scrunched her eye brows, thinking. "So, if none of us...summoned the rest of us, then who did?"

"We haven't figured that out yet obviously."Moonmon said.

"Would you shut up?" Makayla said a little more nasty then she meant to.

"You don't have to snap at me."Moonmon said.

Makayla sigh-grunted. "Sorry Moonmon, I'm just...creeped out and agitated from this."

"Creeped out? Agitated?"

"I'm creeped out because some-how someone knew who I-we are, and they were able to send us some weird mind-message."Makayla exclaimed."I'm agitated because they arn't showing themselves!"

"Do you really think their plan was to show themselves?" Moonmon asked scepticly.

"No." Makayla said shortly.

"Then why let yourself be agitated?" Moonmon asked with a matter-of-fact tone.

"Because its hard not to." Makayla said quickly and shortly." Do you really wanna bicker in front of others? It'll show the your true personality a bit soon, eh?"

Moonmon growled. "Hey, watch it girly."

"Girly?"

"Yes girly because you are looking-"

"Enough!"Makayla yelled cutting her off sharply and sternly.

If Moonmon had ears, they would have been tilted back like a puppy after it gets yelled at. She quickly recovered, angerly narrowing her eyes. She growled, which sounded weird from a little in-training digimon such as herself.

"Why are you always so rude!" Moonmon half yelled.

"I'm not trying to be rude I'm trying to teach you manors and respect something you lack!"Makayla said.

Moonmon was a bit shocked at this, so she stopped talking and looked down, with a sad-deep-in-thought look, something she didn't often have.

(OOC: Hopefully that's better. I tried to be descriptive, sometimes I can't figure out how to be descripitve, sorry. I tried to show Lunamon's personality the best I could.)

Last edited:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Lillian *Lily* Blackstar

Lily was surprised to see so many people with a digimon gather in the same place. She knew that there had to be other that somehow had a digimon but she would never have guessed that they all would be summoned in the same place and nonetheless by the same strange voice. Her eyes were caught by the boy who introduced himself first…..Xander Lily remembered. His hazel eyes were the reason Lily hadn't introduced herself earlier. The boy looked handsome and from what she heard was very mature.
Just then a boy bumped in the girl which wanted to leave which made lily snap out of her daydreaming, or given the situation night dreaming. Somehow the girl decided to remain and presented her first. Lily decided to go next but as she made a step closer to them the other girl and her digimon started to argue so Lily decided to wait until things settled down as it wasn't polite to intrude in this situation. So after Moonmon decided to stop talking Lily finally intorudec herself.

"I'm Lillian Blackstar, Lily for short." She said brushing her hair out of her face. " And…"

"I'm Puroromon." The bug digimon said happily fyling around a bit inspecting the others. She was very fond of people and seeing as she could make her presance know this time and not be forced to hide she used the ocasion.

"And this is Puroromon, the always hyper digimon. " Lily said teasingly but in a funny way. "Now come back here and let them be." Lily said not wanting to bug the others.

"Hey!!!! You're the same!!!" Puroromon replied flying back and landing on top of Lily's houlder.

"Yeah when I eat tons of sugar." She replied smiling. " But don't worry you're cute as you are." Lily said patting her on the head which made Puroromon smile again. Then Lily got serious and turned to the others.

"So I assume you all got summoned her by a strange voice in your head like we did right?" Lily said looking at the rest and crossing her amrs. Lily didn't want to waste time as it wasn't every day a couple of people with digimon meet in the same place, so just as any other person would want, she wanted to get to the bottom of this.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Jace Moral
Chapter 1

"Same time next week Keith, okay?" Jace asked as he held the door to the Non-Stop Music Shop open.

"Sure thing," a boy of about fourteen said as he waved and left the store.

"Finally," Jace said, flipping the sign on the door to 'closed'. Sighing at the long day, he walked over to the drum sets the two had been using for the boy's lesson. He proceeded to them away in the back where all the lesson instruments went. With that finished, he returned to the counter to find something, or someone, on top.

"You forget about me Jason?" Sunmon asked, his small flame burning brightly.

"Of course not Sunmon," he replied to the creature. "Just trying to get us out of here quicker." He carried on to putting away the rest of the shop's instruments to their respective stands at shelves.

"Hmph," the sun sighed as he floated over to help his partner. "Anyways, Keith's getting pretty good. It shows you're a good teacher."

"Sure it does," Jace said as he put a violin away and walked to the counter. "Most of it's just plain talent for him."

"It does though," the Digimon replied. "I just can't wait til I get some hands. Then I'd be able to play something."

"what do you mean 'til you get hands'," Jace asked, taking a Blue October CD for his cousin. "Ever since me and Joey found you you've had no hands."

Jace hadn't had Sunmon forever and he could still remember the day they met, well it wasn't something he was likely to forget anyway. Last year at about the same time was when it happened. Joey Moral, Jace's cousin, had come to the shop to help clean up so the two could go to a friend's party. Jace had been turning off one of those "Listen to It" stations when it glowed a bright orange and Sunmon had materialized. It wasn't really a normal night for the either of them and we can safely say no one went to a party.

"I won't always stay in this form forever," Sunmon told him. "Someday I'll change."

"And I'm just gonna say you've been watching to much anime... Then again, you could be an anime character."

Sunmon simply stuck out his tongue and floated into his partner's arms. "Let's go home now Jace," he told him. "I can pretend to be some plush doll. And I forgot to tell you, Joey was gonna order pizza." The Digimon smiled and stopped his flame to the point that he could be a plushie.

Jace rolled his eyes before grabbing his jacket and leaving the store.

With the store behind them, Jace moved through the mall and glanced at the dozens of stores around him. He was used to it but it was obvious Sunmon was amazed. All of the stores were nearly empty except for a couple and half of those were closing down. It was always quiet at the end of the work day. Stepping onto an escalator, Jace and his partner headed down to the ground floor and the parking lot just outside.

From there, the two walked through the lot to Jace's ride, a red and black Honda CBR 600, otherwise known as a Crotch Rocket.

"You're gonna need to get into somewhere safe," he said as he slipped on his helmet. The Digimon listened and floated to Jace's pocket. Ready to leave, Jace started the bike.

With their apartment only a few blocks away from the mall with surprisingly little traffic, the pair got home quite fast. The two took the stair to their apartment to find Joey sitting on the couch with a piece of pepperoni pizza in his mouth.

"Where's the pizza!?" Sunmon asked as he were starving.

"By the fridge," Joey said, taking another bite.

Sunmon flew off and left the two boys in the room for a conversation to start. "So why's the TV off?" Jace asked. "You never have it off."

"Oh, some virus or something is going through all the electronics in the city," he said, "The news had said to unplug everything."

I caused it. Come to Central Park...

"What was the last thing you said?"

"I had to unplug everything," Joey said in confusion.

"I mean after that," Jace told him.

"I didn't say anything after that... Are you okay Jace?"

Come to Central Park...

"Uhm, perfectly fine," he replied. "But I need to go again." Jace rushed into the kitchen to find Sunmon staring at him.

"We need to go," the floating sun said.

Jace nodded and together they left for Central Park.

The ride to Central Park was quick and Jace was able to walk into the Park with Sunmon right behind him. The two walked through the park for awhile only to find a group with strange creatures next to them.

"Digimon!" Sunmon yelled, flying ahead of Jace.

There was five other people his age in the clearing, all with their own Digimon. They were all conversing but Jace decided to let them know he was there.

"Hey," he simply said, "So, who was the one who called?"

miley810

Assassin
Years
[
COLOR="
Plum"]Makayla 'Kayla' Smith[/COLOR]​

Chapter One

"We're still working on that."Makayla said to the last boy to arrive.

"This is really giving me the creeps."Moonmon said.

"I know, me too."Makayla said nodding.

Makayla's eyes searched around nervously. She had a big fear of getting ambushed, but she tried to cover it up. Makayla listened to every little sound, which was quite annoying due to it being Central Park. If anyone looked like they were going to pull anything, she'd be watching the like a hawk. Moonmon stared at her as she glanced around.

"Chill, I doubt we're gonna get ambushed here." Moonmon said.

"That makes it the perfect place to be ambushed."Makayla said shortly.

"What's with you and your attitude today?" Moonmon rudely asked.

"Oh don't you start."Makayla said strictly.

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"Put a sock in it."Makayla moan-spoke.

"Jeesh."Moonmon said rolling her eyes.

Makayla rolled her eyes as well.

"Anyways, like I said I'm Makayla, you can call me Kayla if you prefer. Doesn't make a difference to me."Makayla said."I've never known anyone long enough to know what they prefer calling me."

"Blame that on yourself. You chose to travel with your dad."Moonmon said.

"You can be quiet you know. Or can you?"

"Hey!"

"Enough."Makayla said ending the on-coming fight.

Moonmon looked at Sunmon.

"Hi."She said boredly.

Makayla stared at Moonmon for a second. She was actually trying to be social. That was a heart attack itself. Makayla cocked her head to the side a bit and shook her head for a moment.

"Tonight gets weirder and weirder."She thought furrowing her eye brows.

"Something wrong up there?"Moonmon asked shortly.

"Your being social."Makayla said before she could stop herself.

"What's that suppost to mean?"

"Er-nothing."Makayla said avoiding Moonmon's shark gaze.

Moonmon and Makayla had similar personalities, but that ment almost nothing. They both were almost always getting into it, to Makayla's dismay. Makayla wasn't exactly what you'd call a 'social butterfly', so she didn't really know much when it came to come backs. So as a result, Moonmon usually won. Makayla grunted thinking about Moonmon and her fighting.

Moonmon also grunted. She narrowed her eyes at Makayla. Sure, Makayla was her friend, but Makayla was 'always trying to prove her wrong'. Moonmon thought Makayla needed to admit she was wrong and that Moonmon was always right, but Makayla saw it the other way around. The two would probably never realize when you right you right and when your wrong your wrong. To them it was when your wrong your right and when your wrong you fight to show your right.

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
Alfie Salem

Alfie gave a tiny smile at the girl with a raccoon ball on her head. At least that's what it looked like. Digimon was a very strange species and nothing was as it seemed. That was what Chapmon told him anyway. The green Digimon burrowed himself into Alfie's uncrossed arms, forcing him to grab hold of the rubbery creature. "Chapmon," he mumbled softly, worriedly, sensing the creature's discomfort and gently stroking his head. This was a new situation. Chapmon was not good with new, which was a trait of his own as well. Funny, he had rubbed off on the critter. He smiled a bit at the thought.

Alfie really wanted to know what was going on. From what he could see, people were talking. It was too dark right now, otherwise he would attempt to read their lips. Hopefully Chapmon was listening and could tell him. The aqua Digimon poked his head out, shaking a bit but nodding. Since he was being held, Chapmon knew he couldn't help Alfie get his hearing aids out in any manner like subtlety. He tried to smile through his beak.

Alfie didn't see this, eyes darting from person to person as they spoke, watching the newcomer with a curious stare for only a moment before the argument with a girl and her teardrop caught his attention. He was staring with wide eyes for a moment, utterly absorbed in it. He didn't fight with Chapmon, why would he? Neither of them was particularly confrontational on a good day and most of the time there was nothing to even get them upset with each other. Chapmon didn't get it either, chirping a little in confusion, an odd noise he made when he was bewildered.

Realizing he was one of the only ones who hadn't said his name yet, Alfie decided he ought to introduce himself or, well, the pair of them. "I..." he said softly. "I'm Alfie. This is Chapmon." Chapmon peeked out then hid again. Gosh this was awkward.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Xander Peakes

This certainly was an interesting lot of individuals. Out of no where another random person appeared with a sun-shaped Digimon and he immediately questioned what exactly was going on. Xander took it upon himself since he was the first one to arrive, to fully explain what happened to the newcomer.

"Apparently, we all were led here by some... strange voice in our heads telling us to come to Central Park. I'm not sure if it was coincidence or if we are all indeed crazy."

He shrugged it off before saying to the entire group directly, "It's obvious that something weird is happening and that we all have Digimon. Maybe we should... keep in contact with one another?" Xander certainly was caught off guard that there were other people with Digimon. He was even more shocked when he pulled his cellphone out and realized that it started to glow in a royal blue color before transforming into a different device. Once it stopped glowing, a touchscreen device replaced his Blackberry.

"What the hell?" He looked to the others and asked, "Things just got weirder guys."

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Lillian *Lily* Blackstar

And the weirdness spread. Lily was going to ask what just happened when her pocket started to glow with a golden light. The girl reached for her pocket and took out her Iphone which was glowing like it was on fire. It started to turn into what looked like the same device that the boy next to her had, the only difference being the color, hers was golden while his was royal blue.

"I'm not even going to ask!!!!" Lily said in a shock like state. She had just joined the weirdo club along with Xander.

"Sorry for it Lily." Said Puroromon knowing that the phone was just two weeks old.

"Why?! Oh..... yeah." Sakura said in a silent tone realizing that her Iphone was now gone. "Guess my parents don't have to know about this Puroromon."

"I couldn't tell them even if I wanted to." The bug digimon said smiling. " But don't worry if you nail that concert soon you'll buy as much as you like. It was typical for Puroromon to always see the full side of the glass and cheer Lily up no matter what.

"Ok somebody or something needs to explain this!!!" Lily said looking at the others.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Luna "Candy" Naru

Luna was shocked from the fighting, thinking they were ridiculous. 'They must be very annoying to deal with,' she thought to herself, looking around. It was then Kapurimon answered he question of a random teen wh had just arrived as well.

"Hey, so, who was the one who called?"

"Technically, it wasn't any of us apparently," Kapurimon tried to answer his question, but he really had no idea either. He too stopped talking to the teen when he caught glimspe of another baby digimon, thus turning around and focusing on the environment. She noticed how one girl with the tear drop digimon ranted on, yet Luna ignored. Kapurimon was anxious to interrupt and correct the both of them, yet Luna kept holding him to signal him the "no go" sign.

Alfie soon introduced himself, and the stranger things are happening. Xander's phone suddenly transformed into some device with a touch screen on it. It had a distinct color that resembled his digimon. Blackstar's was next, turning into a golden yellow. Again, it was the color of her digimon. It was then that, finally, she was next. Taking out her old phone, it slowly consumed itself and transformed into a device like the other's. However, it was crimson red. No, it did not match Kapurimon. Thanks to this, her theory of "digimon and device have same color" was destroyed. She didn't even bother answering them, since she wasn't the slightest of shocked of enthusiastic. Only thing that clicks in her is modern technology.

"Pssh, modern tech from the government, what a waste of money," she whined, leaning against a nearby tree. Kapurimon jumped down to feel the soft grass. He also pressed himself against the tree, standing right beside Luna.

Fuyu

Years
Alfie Salem

Alfie realized he wasn't really heard and shrugged it off. No surprise, he hadn't been speaking that loudly in the first place. He smiled a little at Chapmon, giving the Digimon a moment to reorient himself. There was no way for the creature to calm down, particularly with all the noise. That was probably Alfie's fault, what with his living quarters so quiet and all. He paused a moment.These guys were all called by a voice... and we all have Digimon. So... are we special?

This whole situation was way too much like the anime he watched, kind of like those save-the-world ones where there was either a happy ending or one that flat-out hurt. I wonder if the government's involved. He wondered what the others were thinking but he didn't want to ask, mostly because he didn't think he'd be able to catch the answer.

"Alfie..." Chapmon mumbled. "I'm confused."

"You and me both," he replied quietly. "Everyone else too."

"Is this like that show Naomi was watching yesterday on her phone?"

"Erm... no I don't think so."

Chapmon frowned. "It's creepy enough," the aqua digimon decided, looking at the arguing pair warily, wondering why that other girl was so loud. He didn't think he liked those two very much. They seemed like they could be mean for some reason. He wasn't sure why he thought this though.

People were pulling out their cell phones and... they were glowing? Um... that probably went against the function of a cell phone. Probably. Reluctantly, Alfie pulled out his own, reflecting that everyone here probably had a good phone. His parents were not poor; they were just never there. And no one, not even Kathy, wanted to risk them checking the bill and seeing a high one for surfing the internet or something. So all of them, even his brother who was a bit of an old man and hated them, had a basic phone that texting was a miracle on. Safe from almost any temptation.

His phone started to glow and shift in his hand, turning into a green touch screen device. Not just any green either. Sea foam green. Alfie flinched, the memory of a swimming pool and a flash of pain at the back of his head, rising up for a second. Shaking his head, the blue-haired male examined the device more closely, which was hard in the dark. Was this a new strain of iPhone or something?

miley810

Assassin
Years
Makayla 'Kayla' Smith

Makayla's eyes narrowed more and more as each one of them pulled out their cell phone, ipod, whatever and it turned into some odd device. She had gotten a new phone yesterday. She slowly pulled her phone out of her left jacket pocket to find that her phone was glowing light purple.

"Crap."

It turned into the same device her new...'companions' had. Her's was medium purple-ish.

"No comment. Just no freaking comment."She said normal-volumed and a slightly annoyed voice."My brand new phone turned into a weird device...just no comment."

"What's your parents gonna say?"Moonmon asked.

"They'll buy some story about it getting fried in a puddle or something and buy me a new one I guess."Makayla said shrugging."They're gulible."

"I guess, but if they don't buy it-"

"I don't wanna think about it right now!"Makayla said sharply.

"Sheesh! You could have said so calmly."Moonmon said.

"And you could be nice but that doesn't ring true either."Makayla cockly-replied.

"Well then."Moonmon said in her sassy-way.

"So you think we could all be insanely crazy?"Makayla said to the Xander kid, smirking." May be likely. No offence to any of ya."

She looked back at her phone and narrowed her eyes. "Now I've gotta re-download dad's newest phone games."

"Your dad designs too many games. That phone's battery'll be dead in minutes."Moonmon said.

"Anything to keep him happy."Makayla said.

"For when you need money."

"Shut up!"Makayla shot.

"Fine, whatever."Moonmon said.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Jace Moral
Chapter 1, cont.

Jace nodded as several of the people told him that not a single one of them knew why were here or who, or what, called them. Odd, he thought. If none of them called,who did? We all have Digimon so that must have something to do with it.

"Anyways, I'm Jace," he started, "and this small floating thing is Sunmon. Nice to meet you guys."

After Sunmon flying in, it was quite easy for him to see all the different people. One was good-looking girl with a bee Digimon floating around her. Another was a shy-looking kid, Alfie he said, with a fish-like Digimon, Chapmon, in his arms, as well as the guy who told him no one knew who called with a bluish dragon-like Digimon, a Hispanic girl with a fox-like monster with a spiked helmet, and finally a sad looking girl, Mikayla, she said, who was arguing with Moonmon, a teardrop shaped-Digimon who had said something to Sunmon.

Odd situation, he thought, but an even weirder group...

Sunmon had gone over to Moonmon to say hi but backed away when she had started arguing with her partner.

Suddenly, the boy with the dragon asked for everyone's phone number when his own phone started glowing a bluish color. One by one all the others phones started to glow as well. Reaching into his own pocket, he found his iPhone glowing as well. It was a reddish-orange color, similar to Sunmon, before it changed to an odd-looking device.

"What the Hells up with that???" Jace asked, in awe.

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Xander Peakes

Everything was happening so fast for everyone, Xander bit his lip and shook his head as everyone just questioning what the hell was going on right now. He looked to DemiVeemon who was on the ground now as if he sensed another presence in the area. DemiVeemon tended to do this quite often when something or someone was nearby that was unfamiliar and by the looks of it, DemiVeemon's sense of smell captured a new enemy that was to terrorize the group.

"Everyone be on stand-by! There's one.... two... no, three Digimon in vicinity!" He pointed to the sky as a trio of red demonic Digimon bursting with laughter landed in front of the group of six with their Digimon.

With a confused look on his face, Xander shook his head as a holographic representation of these Digimon appeared out of his device, as well as a series of words describing the actual Digimon. Xander took the liberty of reading the text as this same action occurred with the others' devices:

"Boogeymon, a Champion-level Digimon. He finds great pleasure in torturing and tricking young people. His Ruby Eye is nothing to take lightly."

Xander looked to his new found comrades and said, "No sense in us sitting here and letting these creatures torment us, right?"

The center Boogeymon grinned at the bunch and said, "What the hell is this? An unlikely group of Tamers and their Digimon? You haven't even digivolved to the next level and now you're trying to go toe to toe with us? Puh-lease!"

DemiVeemon looked to the other Digimon saying, "Let's show these punks what we're made of!"

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Lillian *Lily* Blackstar

Out of nowhere three demon like digimon landed in front of them and didn't look very friendly. A shiver went down Lily's spine as one of them made eye contact with her. Just then Xander started reading the info that appeared on everyone's devices.

"I agree with Xander. We're sitting ducks here!!!!" Lily said seeing the Boogeymon making one step towards them. They were grinning and looked like they could strike any minute. Lily looked at Puroromon and the digimon was looking at here with a confident look. "Let's do this Lily!" she said towards Lily.

"Ok but watch out!" the girl yelled as the bug digimon flew off of Lily's shoulder. " She then quickly turned towards the others. " Puroromon will but us some time. Take cover somewhere or gain some distance between them. " Lily said making sure that all of them got the message.

Meanwhile Puroromon got to the evil digimon and started buzzing around their heads diverting their attention from the others. " Take this!!! Chikkuritto!!" Puroromon said stinging the middle Digimon with its venom stinger. " Catch me if you can!!" Puroromon said after, sticking its tongue out.

"Now guys go for it." Lily said running away next to a tree so she could take cover behind it if needed. " Hope Puroromon will be ok! " were her thoughts seeing the little bee digimon trying its hardest to not get smashed by Boogeymon.

"Why you little pipsquick !!!!" one of the Boogeymon shouted lifting it's arm smashing it into Puroromon and sending her flying towards Lily's direction.

"Puroromon NOOO!!!" Lily screeched seeing her digimon get hit. She rushed a few feet away just in time to catch Puroromon. The impact making both of them fall to the ground but Puroromon was safe in Lily's hands. " You did great!" Lily said smiling as she opened her eyes and was trying to get up.

Back