Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: How often do you use Legendary Pokemon in Competitive Battling?
All The Time...It's all I use! 4 10.53%
Most of the Time..sometimes I like using Weaker Pokemon 4 10.53%
50/50 Pretty Much. 14 36.84%
Very....Very.....Not so much. 12 31.58%
They're to Powerful and Cheap to use, so NEVER! 4 10.53%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools
  #226    
Old February 2nd, 2012 (8:59 PM).
Sector Sector is offline
Banned
     
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Location: Ohio
    Age: 26
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 2,342
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xulek View Post


    Most likely not sadly but oh well. Haxorus should have been dragon/fighting if you ask me though lol.

    Agreed on the rock/dragon type being a possible new legendary, maybe it will resemble a mummified chimera or something along those lines lol.
    So Rock/Dragon and maybe a Grass/Dragon.

    Not sure what the typing would be for the 5-6 senses and/or the 7 deadly sins

    And of course, we need a Poison!!

    And bring out Zekrom/Reshiram together before they were separated?

    Relevant Advertising!

      #227    
    Old February 2nd, 2012 (11:42 PM).
    miltankRancher's Avatar
    miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
    Mega Ampharos is the one.
       
      Join Date: May 2010
      Location: Philippines
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 3,953
      I've got the nasty case of dragon overload. LOL. Anyway,

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
      Anyway, The 7 Deadly Sins? Never thought of that, that'd be a great idea! I was thinking more of a:

      One Pokemon that sided with the humans many years ago in a war.
      One Pokemon that controls all technology or simply like..The Matrix.
      One Pokemon that is a leader of EACH Type. So for instance:
      I am pretty sure Genesect was the one controlling technology. Or am I mistaken?

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Xulek View Post
      Wait isn't Shaymin a grass legendary lol.

      Hmm the idea of new legendaries resembling the 7 deadly sins would be very interesting to say the least, have 3 exclusive to 1 version and the other 3 on the 2nd version and once you bring all 6 into one game you can catch the 7th member lol.
      I love the idea of version exclusivity. Much like how Landorus will not appear in either game if the two other Kami's are not brought to him.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
      So Rock/Dragon and maybe a Grass/Dragon.

      Not sure what the typing would be for the 5-6 senses and/or the 7 deadly sins

      And of course, we need a Poison!!

      And bring out Zekrom/Reshiram together before they were separated?
      Rock/Dragon is totally a good idea! A Fossilized Dragon legendary, returned to life by modern techniques and such. Yup. I don't support Grass/Dragon Legendary.

      I am thinking of Half Psychics for the seven sins.

      Lust- pure psychic. female only.
      Pride- pure psychic. male only.

      this two are counterparts much like [email protected]

      Gluttony- normal Psychic
      Anger- fighting Psychic.

      This could be the version mascots.

      Greed- Steel Psychic
      Sloth- Ghost Psychic

      Steel because coins are mostly made of steel. And Ghost, because I have no other ideas.

      Envy- Dark Psychic

      Final member and the third game mascot.
      __________________

      I am a Roleplayer


      ...and I am PROUD of it.
      Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
        #228    
      Old February 3rd, 2012 (12:15 PM). Edited February 3rd, 2012 by Sector.
      Sector Sector is offline
      Banned
         
        Join Date: Dec 2011
        Location: Ohio
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Naughty
        Posts: 2,342
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
        I've got the nasty case of dragon overload. LOL. Anyway,



        I am pretty sure Genesect was the one controlling technology. Or am I mistaken?



        I love the idea of version exclusivity. Much like how Landorus will not appear in either game if the two other Kami's are not brought to him.



        Rock/Dragon is totally a good idea! A Fossilized Dragon legendary, returned to life by modern techniques and such. Yup. I don't support Grass/Dragon Legendary.

        I am thinking of Half Psychics for the seven sins.

        Lust- pure psychic. female only.
        Pride- pure psychic. male only.

        this two are counterparts much like [email protected]

        Gluttony- normal Psychic
        Anger- fighting Psychic.

        This could be the version mascots.

        Greed- Steel Psychic
        Sloth- Ghost Psychic

        Steel because coins are mostly made of steel. And Ghost, because I have no other ideas.

        Envy- Dark Psychic

        Final member and the third game mascot.
        I don't really know much about Genesect. Which gave me an idea.

        UPDATE/NEW CLUB ACTIVITY:
        Will be a WEEKLY conversation.
        For those who doesn't understand a specific Legendary, or want to learn more about them, we will have a fun activity.

        In order, each member will share their insight for each specific Legendary Pokemon, and/or Trio(Try to go in order, starting with the Bird Trio, then Mewtwo/Mew, then the 3 Beasts, and so on) Every storyline or side-story you can come up with.

        I personally haven't seen the movies after Heroes to be honest, and I stopped watching the Anime towards the end of the Sinnoh region. I would take interested in learning more about these creatures myself! Explain your personal feelings toward each Legendary and why you dislike/like them. Also whichever is considered the 'strongest.' The whole 9 yards!

        Current Activity Dicussion:

        The Bird Trio

          #229    
        Old February 3rd, 2012 (12:28 PM). Edited February 3rd, 2012 by Cosmotone8.
        Cosmotone8 Cosmotone8 is offline
        silhouette of the past
           
          Join Date: Jan 2012
          Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Careful
          Posts: 1,787
          Did anyone listen to me? We have too many dragons! They take up all the games. Yeah, they're cool, but we should have them as regular Pokemon, like Haxorus or Hydreigon.I mean, they make up more than 2/3 of all legends! That's crazy!

          EDIT: Sorry, one third. XD

          Now, moving on to the Rock/Dragon. I like the concept of it being found in the fosill and reviving it and such, but make it a different type. Something can be ancient without having the Dragon typing. Make it a Rock/Ghost type and have it be in charge of the souls of the dead or something.
          __________________
          I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
          Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
          I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
          But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
          So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

            #230    
          Old February 3rd, 2012 (12:47 PM).
          Sector Sector is offline
          Banned
             
            Join Date: Dec 2011
            Location: Ohio
            Age: 26
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Naughty
            Posts: 2,342
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post
            Did anyone listen to me? We have too many dragons! They take up all the games. Yeah, they're cool, but we should have them as regular Pokemon, like Haxorus or Hydreigon.I mean, they make up a little less than 2/3 of all legends! That's crazy!

            Now, moving on to the Rock/Dragon. I like the concept of it being found in the fosill and reviving it and such, but make it a different type. Something can be ancient without having the Dragon typing. Make it a Rock/Ghost type and have it be in charge of the souls of the dead or something.
            WE HEARD YOU!! LOL

            Either way, it'll be interesting on what more they could possibly come up with. The way these past two generations came up with, I'm sure they'll make some rare typing outside of the Dragon ones. I do see a couple more Dragons coming along though. Maybe 1 or 2 more?

            They should make the disease/ill/flu/cold Legendary Pokemon, Poison/Ice type or Poison/Bug or even possibly a Poison/Ghost type? (Since you can't see 'em)
              #231    
            Old February 3rd, 2012 (1:16 PM).
            Cosmotone8 Cosmotone8 is offline
            silhouette of the past
               
              Join Date: Jan 2012
              Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Careful
              Posts: 1,787
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
              They should make the disease/ill/flu/cold Legendary Pokemon, Poison/Ice type or Poison/Bug or even possibly a Poison/Ghost type? (Since you can't see 'em)
              That could go with the five senses. It could be the third mascot, kinda like how Giritina was in the DPt Series.
              __________________
              I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
              Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
              I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
              But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
              So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

                #232    
              Old February 3rd, 2012 (2:37 PM). Edited February 3rd, 2012 by Sector.
              Sector Sector is offline
              Banned
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2011
                Location: Ohio
                Age: 26
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Naughty
                Posts: 2,342
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post

                That could go with the five senses. It could be the third mascot, kinda like how Giritina was in the DPt Series.
                What exactly are the 5 senses, am I thinking differently with:

                Feel, Touch, Smell, See, Hear?

                Or are we talking about something else? lol

                which typing do you think will go with each Senses?


                Quote:
                Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post

                I am thinking of Half Psychics for the seven sins.

                Lust- pure psychic. female only.
                Pride- pure psychic. male only.

                this two are counterparts much like [email protected]

                Gluttony- normal Psychic
                Anger- fighting Psychic.

                This could be the version mascots.

                Greed- Steel Psychic
                Sloth- Ghost Psychic

                Steel because coins are mostly made of steel. And Ghost, because I have no other ideas.

                Envy- Dark Psychic
                Just like how Rancher did it.
                  #233    
                Old February 3rd, 2012 (2:40 PM).
                Ephemeral Euphoria's Avatar
                Ephemeral Euphoria Ephemeral Euphoria is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2009
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 3,818
                  Touch - Fighting
                  Sight - Ghost
                  Hear - Dark
                  Smell - Psychic
                  Feel - Steel

                  Just my speculations there lol.

                  In all honesty though the 7 deadly sins group sounds more interesting imo.
                    #234    
                  Old February 3rd, 2012 (3:21 PM).
                  miltankRancher's Avatar
                  miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                  Mega Ampharos is the one.
                     
                    Join Date: May 2010
                    Location: Philippines
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Posts: 3,953
                    The legendary bird trio had been featured in the movie "Power of Three" (IIRC). Lugia is their master, if I know correctly, and the antagonist, [i think it is somebody with a number] was trying to collect the three birds in order to summon Lugia and capture it. I know it was foolish. LOL.

                    oh, and please, call me mR.
                    __________________

                    I am a Roleplayer


                    ...and I am PROUD of it.
                    Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                      #235    
                    Old February 3rd, 2012 (3:22 PM). Edited February 3rd, 2012 by Sector.
                    Sector Sector is offline
                    Banned
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                      Location: Ohio
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Naughty
                      Posts: 2,342
                      During the week, Discuss all you can about the Legendary Bird Trio, your past history in battles, your love for the Pokemon, and so on!


                      Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos consist of the first Legendary Trio Pokemon of the Pokeworld. They are the Legendary Birds, aka, the Winged Mirages!


                      The last part of each name, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres are Spanish names for numbers, 1, 2 & 3 reflective in their National Pokedex order.


                      The legendary birds appear together in The Movie 200, where they rule over the islands surrounding Shamouti Island. If they are disturbed and begin to fight, only Lugia can stop them, though it will fail without additional help from the Chosen One.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
                      The legendary bird trio had been featured in the movie "Power of Three" (IIRC). Lugia is their master, if I know correctly, and the antagonist, [i think it is somebody with a number] was trying to collect the three birds in order to summon Lugia and capture it. I know it was foolish. LOL.

                      oh, and please, call me mR.
                      Sorry about that LOL mR

                      Ahh replied at the same exact time. Well now we can start.

                      We've discussed before about Heat Wave Zapdos. And being the only bird of the Trio without a 4x Weakness, Moltres is pretty much left in the dark. But when run with a Sunny Day team, Moltres could be a good one for a Solarbeam user, with Groudon possibly?

                      Articuno has the beauty design of them all.
                        #236    
                      Old February 3rd, 2012 (3:32 PM).
                      Ephemeral Euphoria's Avatar
                      Ephemeral Euphoria Ephemeral Euphoria is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2009
                        Age: 24
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 3,818
                        I've always adored the bird trio especially during my younger years lol.

                        On Leaf Green last year when I confronted Zapdos I felt like it was the most intense wild encounter I ever had in all honesty lol, I had around 60 great balls and 80 ultra balls to use and my very last great ball ended up catching it as I yelled in joy lol.

                        Later on when I also caught Articuno as well I ended up using all 3 birds against the E4, most memorable moment of that time was when I sent out my Articuno against Lance's Dragonite where it very nearly KO'd my bird with Hyper Beam but my Articuno survived with only 2 HP and KO'd it back with Ice Beam lol.

                        That and the designs for all of them are amazing to say the very least haha.
                          #237    
                        Old February 3rd, 2012 (3:57 PM). Edited February 3rd, 2012 by Sector.
                        Sector Sector is offline
                        Banned
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                          Location: Ohio
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Naughty
                          Posts: 2,342
                          Back in the Red/Blue/Yellow days, I certainly did enjoy catching them and immediately added them to my party, everytime (Plus Mewtwo). So I would for certain had those 4 in my party almost all the time afterwards.

                          For today I wanted to share the sprites here, how Moltres looked throughout the years: (Sunday Showing Articuno, Tuesday Zapdos)



                          Shiny Sprites


                          When I first saw Moltres in its R/B form, I was effy about it. It looked like a Turkey saying 'eat me please.' But it was by far my favorite bird among the three back then.

                          I never had Green & his sprite was downright awful in my opinion. I really, really, REALLY do love his current sprite. Love how its foot actually lowers when he lowers to the ground and moves up closer to its body when raising up. I'd have to agree Moltres does probably looks the best with its Fiery body. I'd probably fly around on it rather than the other two.

                          It's shiny is just plain darker=awesome! The flames on it makes it more badassery than it's original color

                          NEW PotW: Kyogre


                          UPDATE!:
                          I have added on the main page the "Story/Background" to the fold. Search it up and tell me what you think. Any advice/suggestion would be appreciated, thanks!
                            #238    
                          Old February 3rd, 2012 (4:56 PM).
                          miltankRancher's Avatar
                          miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                          Mega Ampharos is the one.
                             
                            Join Date: May 2010
                            Location: Philippines
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Jolly
                            Posts: 3,953
                            Zapdos is actually my favorite of the three. He look too cool, and for me, that is what Legendary Pokemon should look like. I remember the time I first caught Zapdos back in FireRed. Realy hard, took me my 99 pokeballs, and a few ultra balls. Caught it with a premier. :\



                            Look.

                            The other two, on the other hand, have not really gotten up to my expectations. Least favorite of the three is Articuno. terrible excuse for a legendary.

                            Moltres. Hmm. I am neutral to him. Never tried using him, that's why. But his shiny sprite is... average I guess.

                            And also, can I add a new partner? It's Zapdos with Libre as the nickname. Thanks!

                            and here is some kyogre images.

                            Spoiler:




                            __________________

                            I am a Roleplayer


                            ...and I am PROUD of it.
                            Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                              #239    
                            Old February 3rd, 2012 (5:06 PM).
                            Ephemeral Euphoria's Avatar
                            Ephemeral Euphoria Ephemeral Euphoria is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2009
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 3,818
                              I'd be borderline impossible for me to pick a favorite out of the bird trio in all honesty lol. Oh I believe the guy who was after the bird trio and Lugia in the 2nd movie was called Lawrence the 3rd if memory serves lol.

                              Was also wondering if I can have Palkia as my 2nd legendary with Susano as its nickname please if that may be permitted.
                                #240    
                              Old February 3rd, 2012 (5:06 PM). Edited February 3rd, 2012 by Sector.
                              Sector Sector is offline
                              Banned
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2011
                                Location: Ohio
                                Age: 26
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Naughty
                                Posts: 2,342
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
                                Zapdos is actually my favorite of the three. He look too cool, and for me, that is what Legendary Pokemon should look like. I remember the time I first caught Zapdos back in FireRed. Realy hard, took me my 99 pokeballs, and a few ultra balls. Caught it with a premier. :\



                                Look.

                                The other two, on the other hand, have not really gotten up to my expectations. Least favorite of the three is Articuno. terrible excuse for a legendary.

                                Moltres. Hmm. I am neutral to him. Never tried using him, that's why. But his shiny sprite is... average I guess.

                                And also, can I add a new partner? It's Zapdos with Libre as the nickname. Thanks!

                                and here is some kyogre images.

                                Spoiler:




                                Libre the Zapdos huh? Interesting nickname I think. She's been captured and is under your name

                                Don't get me wrong, Zapdos is my favorite now of the trio, it used to be Moltres for the longest time however.

                                What is it that you hate so much about Articuno anyhow? :O If Articuno really did exist and was the only Pokemon, would you at least capture/train it for yourself or is she that hated by the mR? lol


                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Xulek View Post
                                I'd be borderline impossible for me to pick a favorite out of the bird trio in all honesty lol. Oh I believe the guy who was after the bird trio and Lugia in the 2nd movie was called Lawrence the 3rd if memory serves lol.

                                Was also wondering if I can have Palkia as my 2nd legendary with Susano as its nickname please if that may be permitted.
                                If you have the right amount of points (If you hover over your name on the main post) you can purchase whatever you want in the 'points shop.' No need to ask

                                Palkia is getting captured by Xulek!
                                  #241    
                                Old February 3rd, 2012 (5:25 PM).
                                miltankRancher's Avatar
                                miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                                Mega Ampharos is the one.
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2010
                                  Location: Philippines
                                  Age: 22
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Jolly
                                  Posts: 3,953
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
                                  Libre the Zapdos huh? Interesting nickname I think. She's been captured and is under your name

                                  Don't get me wrong, Zapdos is my favorite now of the trio, it used to be Moltres for the longest time however.

                                  What is it that you hate so much about Articuno anyhow? :O If Articuno really did exist and was the only Pokemon, would you at least capture/train it for yourself or is she that hated by the mR? lol
                                  Thanks!

                                  It's not I hate her. It's just I don't like her (and for some instance, I imagine Articuno as a girl)



                                  I mean, first time I used it, I ended up replacing it with a Cloyster since that guy has way more to offer. Even if it was the only existing pokemon, IRL, I would not catch it. Hey, don't want to mess around with the legendary pokemons.
                                  __________________

                                  I am a Roleplayer


                                  ...and I am PROUD of it.
                                  Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                                    #242    
                                  Old February 3rd, 2012 (5:35 PM).
                                  Ephemeral Euphoria's Avatar
                                  Ephemeral Euphoria Ephemeral Euphoria is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2009
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 3,818
                                    Sweet, thanks bro.

                                    Regarding Articuno though I wish it got access to moves like Surf or Air Slash as well during 4th gen, at least it makes a good Dragonite counter and decent for setting up dual screens as well due to its special defense but besides from the dual screens set with Ice Beam and Roost/Toxic/Fly as its 4th move I wish it could do a tad more in all honesty but at least unlike some other Pokes I won't mention in fear of getting lynch mobbed it's capable of at least 1 or maybe even 2 somewhat decent sets imo.
                                      #243    
                                    Old February 3rd, 2012 (5:38 PM). Edited February 3rd, 2012 by Sector.
                                    Sector Sector is offline
                                    Banned
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                                      Location: Ohio
                                      Age: 26
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Naughty
                                      Posts: 2,342
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
                                      Thanks!

                                      It's not I hate her. It's just I don't like her (and for some instance, I imagine Articuno as a girl)



                                      I mean, first time I used it, I ended up replacing it with a Cloyster since that guy has way more to offer. Even if it was the only existing pokemon, IRL, I would not catch it. Hey, don't want to mess around with the legendary pokemons.
                                      Well I call them all her because it's easier than saying 'it' all the time haha

                                      Articuno's movepool is heavingly horrible. All she can learn are Ice moves pretty much...with Roost.

                                      Don't want to mess around with the Legendary Pokemon? Mm..not necessarily. I would do everything to hold on to Latias, Mew or Celebi.

                                      So leads us to another question. Why not use Moltres?


                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Xulek View Post
                                      Sweet, thanks bro.

                                      Regarding Articuno though I wish it got access to moves like Surf or Air Slash as well during 4th gen, at least it makes a good Dragonite counter and decent for setting up dual screens as well due to its special defense but besides from the dual screens set with Ice Beam and Roost/Toxic/Fly as its 4th move I wish it could do a tad more in all honesty but at least unlike some other Pokes I won't mention in fear of getting lynch mobbed it's capable of at least 1 or maybe even 2 somewhat decent sets imo.
                                      That could be the reason why Articuno has it's movepool the way it is. She's good with her Defensive stats, specialize more in Special Defense.

                                      Might be one of those 'Umbreon' versions of the Legendary..
                                        #244    
                                      Old February 3rd, 2012 (5:44 PM).
                                      Ephemeral Euphoria's Avatar
                                      Ephemeral Euphoria Ephemeral Euphoria is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2009
                                        Age: 24
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 3,818
                                        Again I wish the movepool was better myself honestly but at least it can pull off a pseudo staller or support player role too lol.

                                        The one legendary I wouldn't want to mess with under any circumstances would have to be Deoxys S just due to it being so fast it literally can't be seen, that **** be scary yo lol.
                                          #245    
                                        Old February 3rd, 2012 (5:47 PM). Edited February 3rd, 2012 by Sector.
                                        Sector Sector is offline
                                        Banned
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                                          Location: Ohio
                                          Age: 26
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Naughty
                                          Posts: 2,342
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Xulek View Post
                                          Again I wish the movepool was better myself honestly but at least it can pull off a pseudo staller or support player role too lol.

                                          The one legendary I wouldn't want to mess with under any circumstances would have to be Deoxys S just due to it being so fast it literally can't be seen, that **** be scary yo lol.
                                          Why not ask the question for a new topic..

                                          NEW TOPIC:
                                          Which Legendary Pokemon wouldn't you want to mess with?

                                          I'd have to go with either Rayquaza or Deoxys. The rivalry between the two in the anime/movie proves it all.

                                          'There's a lot more to be frightened by when Deoxys shows up and takes control of the city, shutting down the machines and taking everyone captive. One Pokémon that is not amused is the Legendary Rayquaza, and it will do whatever it takes to remove this invader from its territory' -Destiny Deoxys Movie
                                            #246    
                                          Old February 3rd, 2012 (5:56 PM).
                                          Ephemeral Euphoria's Avatar
                                          Ephemeral Euphoria Ephemeral Euphoria is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Dec 2009
                                            Age: 24
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 3,818
                                            Lol I thought you would be in charge of the questions in all honesty lol.

                                            Besides from Deoxys S though, I'd also have to say Mewtwo due to well.....this.
                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaSLyS3GRLk
                                            Warning, not for the faint of heart lol.
                                              #247    
                                            Old February 3rd, 2012 (6:01 PM).
                                            Sheep's Avatar
                                            Sheep Sheep is offline
                                            • Administrator
                                            • Silver Tier
                                             
                                            Join Date: Oct 2006
                                            Age: 26
                                            Gender: Female
                                            Nature: Bashful
                                            Posts: 22,094
                                            Name: Cirno
                                            Partner Pokemon: Shaymin! :D

                                            I'd definitely never want to mess with Rayquaza... it's enormous and could gobble me up in an instant with that mouth. >:
                                            __________________

                                            . pair family twin mal lv llsif .
                                              #248    
                                            Old February 3rd, 2012 (6:02 PM). Edited February 3rd, 2012 by Sector.
                                            Sector Sector is offline
                                            Banned
                                               
                                              Join Date: Dec 2011
                                              Location: Ohio
                                              Age: 26
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Naughty
                                              Posts: 2,342
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Xulek View Post
                                              Lol I thought you would be in charge of the questions in all honesty lol.

                                              Besides from Deoxys S though, I'd also have to say Mewtwo due to well.....this.
                                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaSLyS3GRLk
                                              Warning, not for the faint of heart lol.
                                              Nope, anyone can make a topic as long as it's about any Legendary Pokemon whatsoever (You gain a 5 point boost doing so as well!)

                                              lol not a big fan of fanmade videos like that but that was cool. Mewtwo FTW!


                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
                                              Name: Cirno
                                              Partner Pokemon: Shaymin! :D

                                              I'd definitely never want to mess with Rayquaza... it's enormous and could gobble me up in an instant with that mouth. >:
                                              Welcome to the club!! Just Shaymin? No nickname?

                                              Yes, Rayquaza and with its enormous speed, might as well let him get ya! lol
                                                #249    
                                              Old February 3rd, 2012 (6:16 PM).
                                              miltankRancher's Avatar
                                              miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                                              Mega Ampharos is the one.
                                                 
                                                Join Date: May 2010
                                                Location: Philippines
                                                Age: 22
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Jolly
                                                Posts: 3,953
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
                                                So leads us to another question. Why not use Moltres?
                                                Moltres is decent enough for a legendary, but the 4x weakness to rock is pretty much undesirable. :\

                                                on topic, i would not want to mess around with Arceus, and the creation trio (Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina) I mean, look. You mess with them, they mess with everything. Including time and space.
                                                __________________

                                                I am a Roleplayer


                                                ...and I am PROUD of it.
                                                Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                                                  #250    
                                                Old February 3rd, 2012 (6:30 PM). Edited February 3rd, 2012 by Sector.
                                                Sector Sector is offline
                                                Banned
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                                                  Location: Ohio
                                                  Age: 26
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Naughty
                                                  Posts: 2,342
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
                                                  Moltres is decent enough for a legendary, but the 4x weakness to rock is pretty much undesirable. :\

                                                  on topic, i would not want to mess around with Arceus, and the creation trio (Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina) I mean, look. You mess with them, they mess with everything. Including time and space.
                                                  You're talking about the entire Galaxy, I was referring to just to a single person LOL That is correct!

                                                  ANOTHER UPDATE:
                                                  I have installed Questionnaires! Be sure to keep an eye out for each questions! First one to get it right gets the bonus! There is a catch though, once you answer one correctly, you cannot answer the next TWO questions. So therefore

                                                  EXAMPLE:

                                                  Winner- Sector
                                                  Winner- C8
                                                  Winner- Miltank
                                                  Winner- Sector
                                                   

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:01 AM.