Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: How often do you use Legendary Pokemon in Competitive Battling?
All The Time...It's all I use! 4 10.53%
Most of the Time..sometimes I like using Weaker Pokemon 4 10.53%
50/50 Pretty Much. 14 36.84%
Very....Very.....Not so much. 12 31.58%
They're to Powerful and Cheap to use, so NEVER! 4 10.53%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools
  #476    
Old May 27th, 2012 (11:23 PM).
Sector Sector is offline
Banned
     
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Location: Ohio
    Age: 26
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 2,342
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sun Casscade View Post
    Looks pretty cool, guess I shall join.

    Name: Sun Casscade
    Partner Pokemon: Lele the Latias
    Welcome to the club!! You like Latias too huh? What makes you choose her as your partner Pokemon? She's an unbelievably beautiful Pokemon isn't she? :D

    Relevant Advertising!

      #477    
    Old May 28th, 2012 (5:31 AM).
    miltankRancher's Avatar
    miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
    Mega Ampharos is the one.
       
      Join Date: May 2010
      Location: Philippines
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 3,953
      Time to answer some topics I missed!

      Who is the most underrated of the Legendary Beast Trio & Why?

      Raikou, I guess. That beats is pretty badass, with his lightning jazz and things.

      Who would you be feared by the most of the 3 Beasts?\

      Raikou definitely. I mean, he can summon lightning at will! And lightning can reach temperatures ten times hotter than the sun's surface.
      __________________

      I am a Roleplayer


      ...and I am PROUD of it.
      Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
        #478    
      Old May 30th, 2012 (12:46 AM).
      Sector Sector is offline
      Banned
         
        Join Date: Dec 2011
        Location: Ohio
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Naughty
        Posts: 2,342
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
        Time to answer some topics I missed!

        Who is the most underrated of the Legendary Beast Trio & Why?

        Raikou, I guess. That beats is pretty badass, with his lightning jazz and things.

        Who would you be feared by the most of the 3 Beasts?\

        Raikou definitely. I mean, he can summon lightning at will! And lightning can reach temperatures ten times hotter than the sun's surface.
        So....Raikou is like, the most epically, dangerous Pokemon of the trio? lol

        Any new news released for any of the Legendary Pokemon of Unova? Other than the Fusion and the new forms of the Kami's...
          #479    
        Old May 30th, 2012 (11:27 AM).
        FearAddict's Avatar
        FearAddict FearAddict is offline
        Addicted to Fear, as usually
           
          Join Date: May 2012
          Location: The Netherlands
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 15
          Can i join the club aswell?

          Name: FearAddict
          Partner Pokemon: Registeel, it doesnt like other names so i always call him Registeel

          Thanks!
            #480    
          Old May 31st, 2012 (6:19 AM).
          mavy42's Avatar
          mavy42 mavy42 is offline
          I'm back, broz :)
             
            Join Date: Apr 2012
            Location: Philippines
            Age: 16
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Gentle
            Posts: 159
            What did you think about Pokemon: The First Movie and Mewtwo's Return?
            The Originals, The Movie That Made Me Almost Cry, The One That Was So Deep and Lastly,
            THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            __________________
            Bye PC !
            Currently playing Brawl Busters, Grand Chase, Dragon Nest and Ragnarok!
            Sorry!
              #481    
            Old May 31st, 2012 (10:39 AM).
            Sector Sector is offline
            Banned
               
              Join Date: Dec 2011
              Location: Ohio
              Age: 26
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Naughty
              Posts: 2,342
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by FearAddict View Post
              Can i join the club aswell?

              Name: FearAddict
              Partner Pokemon: Registeel, it doesnt like other names so i always call him Registeel

              Thanks!
              Welcome to the club!! Why do you like Registeel I'm not a huge fan of the Golem Trio to be honest, but if I had ti choose, Registeel would be the one I'd choose to put in my party.
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by mavy42 View Post
              What did you think about Pokemon: The First Movie and Mewtwo's Return?
              The Originals, The Movie That Made Me Almost Cry, The One That Was So Deep and Lastly,
              THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              When Mew and Mewtwo's attack hit Ash and turned him to stone and all the Pokemon, including the clones, dropped down in tears over it? I did too at first, afterward it just wasn't the same..

              I have listed two topics and no one is answering/participating
                #482    
              Old May 31st, 2012 (11:51 AM).
              Meganium's Avatar
              Meganium Meganium is offline
              git gud or get r e k t
              • PokéCommunity Daily
              • Crystal Tier
              • Social Media
               
              Join Date: Jun 2010
              Location: Galveston, TX
              Age: 26
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Brave
              Posts: 17,045
              *is a club reviving doctor lololol*

              What do you think about the new forms of the Kami Trio?

              I wasn't actually expecting them to have *actual* forms. And I'll think of the same for Kyurem. Though...they all look weird. xD I kinda wished they would stay the same as in the B/W games, but oh well. When I get B/W2 I'd probably go for Thundurus.
              __________________

              discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
              I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
                #483    
              Old May 31st, 2012 (11:55 AM).
              FearAddict's Avatar
              FearAddict FearAddict is offline
              Addicted to Fear, as usually
                 
                Join Date: May 2012
                Location: The Netherlands
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 15
                Quote:
                Welcome to the club!! Why do you like Registeel I'm not a huge fan of the Golem Trio to be honest, but if I had ti choose, Registeel would be the one I'd choose to put in my party.
                cuz the golems are between normal and legenadary, they are super rare, there are more then 1 of each i think
                  #484    
                Old May 31st, 2012 (2:10 PM). Edited June 1st, 2012 by DracoLatch.
                DracoLatch's Avatar
                DracoLatch DracoLatch is offline
                http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2012
                  Age: 17
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 171
                  [SIZE=3][COLOR=Lime][B]Name: Chris
                  Partner Pokemon:Arceus
                    #485    
                  Old May 31st, 2012 (10:57 PM). Edited May 31st, 2012 by mavy42.
                  mavy42's Avatar
                  mavy42 mavy42 is offline
                  I'm back, broz :)
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2012
                    Location: Philippines
                    Age: 16
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Gentle
                    Posts: 159
                    About The First Movie:
                    After watching it for the first time, I just laughed when Ash became stone! :D :D :D

                    Who would you be feared by the most of the 3 Beasts?
                    Raikou, cause he can easily zap me to death!

                    Which Pokemon has the Shiny form that stands out the most?
                    Black Rayquaza stands out! It's real cool man! Real cool!

                    Which Trio group of Legendary are your favorites?
                    Um, the weather trio, they're so cool and strong. Plus, they're the first legendaries I've captured!

                    Questionnaire:
                    3) Who is the only Legendary Pokemon not part or related to a Trio with over 600 Base Stats Total?
                    Mewtwo!
                    2) What types are Moltres resistant against?
                    Fighting, Bug, Steel, Fire, Grass!

                    Um, I would like to add a nickname to Darkrai....
                    Riku: The Darkrai
                    __________________
                    Bye PC !
                    Currently playing Brawl Busters, Grand Chase, Dragon Nest and Ragnarok!
                    Sorry!
                      #486    
                    Old June 1st, 2012 (10:09 AM).
                    Sector Sector is offline
                    Banned
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                      Location: Ohio
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Naughty
                      Posts: 2,342
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
                      *is a club reviving doctor lololol*

                      What do you think about the new forms of the Kami Trio?

                      I wasn't actually expecting them to have *actual* forms. And I'll think of the same for Kyurem. Though...they all look weird. xD I kinda wished they would stay the same as in the B/W games, but oh well. When I get B/W2 I'd probably go for Thundurus.
                      Are there any differences in stats or abilities for the Kami Trio's new forms or are they simply just new looks? Are there any real reason for them?
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by DracoLatch View Post
                      [SIZE=3][COLOR=Lime][B]Name: Chris
                      Partner Pokemon:Arceus
                      Much better. Welcome to the club!!
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mavy42 View Post
                      Questionnaire:
                      3) Who is the only Legendary Pokemon not part or related to a Trio with over 600 Base Stats Total?
                      Mewtwo!
                      2) What types are Moltres resistant against?
                      Fighting, Bug, Steel, Fire, Grass!

                      Um, I would like to add a nickname to Darkrai....
                      Riku: The Darkrai
                      You are correct in your answers. Congrats! I can't remember, was Ice Super Effective on Moltres in 1st Generation? I remember Charizard was, so same typing leads to this question
                        #487    
                      Old June 2nd, 2012 (6:23 PM).
                      miltankRancher's Avatar
                      miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                      Mega Ampharos is the one.
                         
                        Join Date: May 2010
                        Location: Philippines
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 3,953
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
                        Are there any differences in stats or abilities for the Kami Trio's new forms or are they simply just new looks? Are there any real reason for them?
                        I believe they do. The new forms have higher stats, though i cannot remember which stat to which form actually. For all I know, Landous has had an increase in Attack.
                        __________________

                        I am a Roleplayer


                        ...and I am PROUD of it.
                        Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                          #488    
                        Old June 4th, 2012 (6:35 PM).
                        Sector Sector is offline
                        Banned
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                          Location: Ohio
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Naughty
                          Posts: 2,342
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
                          I believe they do. The new forms have higher stats, though i cannot remember which stat to which form actually. For all I know, Landous has had an increase in Attack.
                          Raise in stats usually mean it lowers in another stats, such as defense or speed? They should release the stats soon for the Kami trio, as well as how the fusion works for Kyurem and Reshiram/Zekrom. I'm still curious on how all of this will turn out!
                            #489    
                          Old June 4th, 2012 (10:03 PM).
                          Meganium's Avatar
                          Meganium Meganium is offline
                          git gud or get r e k t
                          • PokéCommunity Daily
                          • Crystal Tier
                          • Social Media
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2010
                          Location: Galveston, TX
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 17,045
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Sector Vector
                          Are there any differences in stats or abilities for the Kami Trio's new forms or are they simply just new looks? Are there any real reason for them?
                          Think it's best if we just wait for the actual stats to come out as I don't have the real idea. I have a gut feeling they'll be as powerful or a bit more powerful than the original forms. That'd be a bit surprising! ^_^
                          __________________

                          discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
                          I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
                            #490    
                          Old June 5th, 2012 (5:07 AM).
                          nasversix's Avatar
                          nasversix nasversix is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Hardy
                            Posts: 5
                            I'd like to join this group plz.

                            Name:Nas Versix
                            Partner:Versix the Arceus(Dragon/Ice)
                            Topic:In an all out battle with all 48 Legendaries, who would be the last Pokemon standing?
                            I think Arceus is the one who'll be the last one standing coz,he's like the creator of d universe.If anyone challenges him,he'll like...blow 'em.
                            __________________
                            Versix

                            "I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!"
                              #491    
                            Old June 5th, 2012 (10:46 PM).
                            Sector Sector is offline
                            Banned
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2011
                              Location: Ohio
                              Age: 26
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Naughty
                              Posts: 2,342
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by nasversix View Post
                              I'd like to join this group plz.

                              Name:Nas Versix
                              Partner:Versix the Arceus(Dragon/Ice)
                              Topic:In an all out battle with all 48 Legendaries, who would be the last Pokemon standing?
                              I think Arceus is the one who'll be the last one standing coz,he's like the creator of d universe.If anyone challenges him,he'll like...blow 'em.
                              Welcome to our 50th member, Nas Versix!

                              I see that you're a real big Arceus fan. How do you feel that the strongest Pokemon has 120 in all of its stats? You prefer Dragon or Ice types as plate holder? May I ask why those specific types? I personally like to keep it as Normal for STAB with ExtremeSpeed. Pretty deadly.
                                #492    
                              Old June 6th, 2012 (2:28 AM).
                              miltankRancher's Avatar
                              miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                              Mega Ampharos is the one.
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2010
                                Location: Philippines
                                Age: 22
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Jolly
                                Posts: 3,953
                                STAB Extremespeed Arceus is pretty deadly. I have used one in my PO team, and I smashed teams to pieces, until I met a Shedinja. LOL. Arceus, with any plate, is still a force to be considered.
                                __________________

                                I am a Roleplayer


                                ...and I am PROUD of it.
                                Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                                  #493    
                                Old June 6th, 2012 (7:03 AM).
                                nasversix's Avatar
                                nasversix nasversix is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2012
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Hardy
                                  Posts: 5
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
                                  Welcome to our 50th member, Nas Versix!

                                  I see that you're a real big Arceus fan. How do you feel that the strongest Pokemon has 120 in all of its stats? You prefer Dragon or Ice types as plate holder? May I ask why those specific types? I personally like to keep it as Normal for STAB with ExtremeSpeed. Pretty deadly.
                                  Well...I prefer Dragon/Ice type bcoz I've had always admire dragon type pokemon.As for the ice type...I just love the look.
                                  __________________
                                  Versix

                                  "I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!"
                                    #494    
                                  Old June 6th, 2012 (9:33 AM).
                                  Sector Sector is offline
                                  Banned
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                                    Location: Ohio
                                    Age: 26
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Naughty
                                    Posts: 2,342
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
                                    STAB Extremespeed Arceus is pretty deadly. I have used one in my PO team, and I smashed teams to pieces, until I met a Shedinja. LOL. Arceus, with any plate, is still a force to be considered.
                                    This makes me wonder who powerful the Kyurem/Zekrom/Reshiram fusion really is! Since both are powerful Pokemon solely in terms of stats and attacks. Think Gogeta/Vegito for a second from DBZ, as an example. When it is all said and done, in reality they should suppose to be the strongest Pokemon ever in the universe. Even more so than Arceus.. I highly doubt that though haha.
                                      #495    
                                    Old June 9th, 2012 (7:59 AM).
                                    Squirrel's Avatar
                                    Squirrel Squirrel is offline
                                    D-I-N-O-S-A
                                    • Crystal Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Sep 2011
                                    Location: England
                                    Age: 23
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Quirky
                                    Posts: 9,512
                                    In an all out battle with all 48 Legendaries, who would be the last Pokemon standing?
                                    Omg brilliant. Hard topic though! Are we assuming they won't team up into their respective groups? If that's the case then I'ma go with Regigas. I'm basing this on the anime versions of the legendaries (since it doesn't have Slow Start) and in the anime Regigas absolutely owned. It was a complete badass; one of the strongest Pokemon I've seen! And despite other Pokemon having had immense power, none of them came close to the rampaging Regigas. The only thing in my mind that could possible rival it is Mewtwo's power (anime power), but once again I'm not sure it'd match Regigas. I'm interested to see the Unova legends' power though; I think a couple of them could be incredibly strong too!
                                    __________________
                                      #496    
                                    Old June 9th, 2012 (8:08 AM).
                                    Hikamaru's Avatar
                                    Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
                                    the tomboyish mermaid
                                    • Platinum Tier
                                    • EOEvent Organizer
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2011
                                    Location: Australia
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Quirky
                                    Posts: 49,149
                                    Now, to answer the topic.

                                    I think Arceus will probably win a battle of the Legendaries... it has a unique ability that can make it any type according to its current held plate. Judgment can really catch opponents off-guard if unprepared.

                                    Going by the anime, I'd agree with OzCake and say Regigigas.
                                    __________________
                                    DOCTRINA

                                    "Knowledge is Power."
                                    TumblrPairTwitterWTP
                                      #497    
                                    Old June 9th, 2012 (11:39 AM).
                                    Sector Sector is offline
                                    Banned
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                                      Location: Ohio
                                      Age: 26
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Naughty
                                      Posts: 2,342
                                      Which enters a new topic discussion...

                                      Would Regigigas be dangerous and used more in-game, without the Slow Start ability, meaning if it had a different/Dreamworld Ability?

                                        #498    
                                      Old June 14th, 2012 (1:36 PM).
                                      SS01's Avatar
                                      SS01 SS01 is offline
                                      #PoC Collab
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2011
                                        Age: 26
                                        Gender: Other
                                        Nature: Timid
                                        Posts: 344
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
                                        Which enters a new topic discussion...

                                        Would Regigigas be dangerous and used more in-game, without the Slow Start ability, meaning if it had a different/Dreamworld Ability?

                                        In my opinion, yes. I mean it halves Attack and Speed; attack is it's highest stat! Not to mention it basically revolves around attack in competitive, but that's not the question here.
                                          #499    
                                        Old June 17th, 2012 (6:43 PM).
                                        Sector Sector is offline
                                        Banned
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                                          Location: Ohio
                                          Age: 26
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Naughty
                                          Posts: 2,342
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by ShinySearcher01 View Post

                                          In my opinion, yes. I mean it halves Attack and Speed; attack is it's highest stat! Not to mention it basically revolves around attack in competitive, but that's not the question here.
                                          Exactly. I'd be surprised to come across someone who actually use Regigigas in competitive battling before.

                                          Honestly I think it'd be a whole different ball game if it could learn Rest or Protect, something along that line to stall annoyingly for the first 5 turns. What do you think about this idea?
                                            #500    
                                          Old June 17th, 2012 (8:44 PM).
                                          Meganium's Avatar
                                          Meganium Meganium is offline
                                          git gud or get r e k t
                                          • PokéCommunity Daily
                                          • Crystal Tier
                                          • Social Media
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2010
                                          Location: Galveston, TX
                                          Age: 26
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Nature: Brave
                                          Posts: 17,045
                                          Would Regigigas be dangerous and used more in-game, without the Slow Start ability, meaning if it had a different/Dreamworld Ability?

                                          If Attack and Speed didn't get cut, then Regigigas would be stronger than with the ability. As Shiny said, it's more focused on competitive terms rather than legendary terms. Anyone that used this Pokemon competitively will have to use it sparingly. :/
                                          __________________

                                          discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
                                          I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
                                           

                                          Quick Reply

                                          Join the conversation!

                                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                          Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                          Sponsored Links
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:00 PM.