The PokéCommunity Forums The PokéCommunity Archives Pokémon Clubs
Where Legends Were Born (Legendary Pokemon)

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: How often do you use Legendary Pokemon in Competitive Battling?
All The Time...It's all I use! 4 10.53%
Most of the Time..sometimes I like using Weaker Pokemon 4 10.53%
50/50 Pretty Much. 14 36.84%
Very....Very.....Not so much. 12 31.58%
They're to Powerful and Cheap to use, so NEVER! 4 10.53%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old January 14th, 2012 (12:17 PM).
ShadowE's Avatar
ShadowE ShadowE is offline
They never cared about me~
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dutchland, Netherlands, tiny EU country
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 5,813
Lugia is better, as Lugia knows Hydro Pump, which is super effective against Ho-oH
__________________
uhm.......

Relevant Advertising!

  #77    
Old January 14th, 2012 (12:40 PM). Edited January 14th, 2012 by Sector.
Sector Sector is offline
Banned
     
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Location: Ohio
    Age: 26
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 2,342
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by johnny18 View Post
    In term of competitive battling, Lugia would be a win as it gets access to Hydro Pump and Ho-Oh's attacks are almost neutral to Lugia.
    In term of shiny form, Ho-Oh wins as it is a freaking awesome golden legendary bird while Lugia is so lame with its pink color (just my opinion).
    I like the Pink Lugia. I think he'd look better as a Green Shiny color though. Would make him sick looking!

    Ho-Oh's Shiny form is exactly the color of when he shines, such as in the Anime the very first episode!

    I personally like Lugia better due to how cool he is, but Ho-Oh is up there on my favorites as well.

    Plus Ho-Oh has a better Dream World ability than Lugia. Regenerator vs Multiscale.


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShadowExcadrill View Post
    Lugia is better, as Lugia knows Hydro Pump, which is super effective against Ho-oH
    Ho-Oh can learn Thunder/Shadow Ball as well as Lugia. All Lugia need to do is miss with Hydro Pump and Ho-Oh can win! Depends on how accurate your Lugia can be

    But if your Lugia knows Ancientpower. We have an instance winner.
      #78    
    Old January 14th, 2012 (12:54 PM).
    ShadowE's Avatar
    ShadowE ShadowE is offline
    They never cared about me~
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Location: Dutchland, Netherlands, tiny EU country
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 5,813
    Lugia can also use Surf, which is accuratelier than Hydro Pump, and powerfullier than Shadow Ball, and in Gen IV it can learn lots of Water-type moves, so it is stronger in my opinion
    __________________
    uhm.......
      #79    
    Old January 14th, 2012 (1:06 PM).
    ultimatewolf's Avatar
    ultimatewolf ultimatewolf is offline
       
      Join Date: Nov 2011
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 51
      name:ultimatewolf
      partner pokemon:giggles the mew
      __________________

        #80    
      Old January 14th, 2012 (2:34 PM).
      Ephemeral Euphoria's Avatar
      Ephemeral Euphoria Ephemeral Euphoria is offline
         
        Join Date: Dec 2009
        Age: 24
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 3,818
        I'd squee so hard if Lugia had Regenerator as its DW ability instead since it's one of my personal favorite legendaries out there right behind Groudon and of course Deoxys lol. I just love stalling out the opponent's PP with Roost and I just nail em with an Aeroblast when I was in a rush lol. I'd probably give Lugia Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Roost, and either Surf, Thunder, or Aeroblast if I were to use it in my team right now lol.

        Ho-Oh's pretty good though too without question due to how badly its STAB moves can dent the opposition especially with a Choice Band lol.
          #81    
        Old January 14th, 2012 (7:20 PM).
        miltankRancher's Avatar
        miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
        Mega Ampharos is the one.
           
          Join Date: May 2010
          Location: Philippines
          Age: 22
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Jolly
          Posts: 3,953
          Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
          welcome new members!

          anyway, as for the topic, I like Lugia better since his design is not so much busy as Ho-oh. Much simpler. In terms of strength however, I prefer using Ho-oh in my Drought teams.
          __________________

          I am a Roleplayer


          ...and I am PROUD of it.
          Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
            #82    
          Old January 15th, 2012 (10:57 AM). Edited January 15th, 2012 by Sector.
          Sector Sector is offline
          Banned
             
            Join Date: Dec 2011
            Location: Ohio
            Age: 26
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Naughty
            Posts: 2,342
            NEW Pokemon of the Week is:



            New Topic:
            What is your favorite Signature Move?
            If you're unsure on what they are or don't know all of them, view the list of Legendary Pokemon on the front page and hover any that has their own.

            Spoiler:







              #83    
            Old January 15th, 2012 (6:58 PM).
            Otherworld9)'s Avatar
            Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
            Bard of Rage
               
              Join Date: Dec 2010
              Location: honk
              Age: 20
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Jolly
              Posts: 1,950
              Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9)
              Name: Otherworld9)
              Partner: Denxyr the Deoxys

              Who do you think is the Strongest Legendary Pokemon?
              -In my opinion, Arceus due to obvious reasons.

              Which Typing do you prefer on Arceus and why?
              -Normal. Don't think I can see him as any other. He looks normal.

              Which do you prefer, Land or Sky Shaymin? Why?
              -Land Shaymin. Sky Shaymin reminds me too much of Ash.

              Who is the cutest Legendary Pokemon?
              -Victini. Huge eyes, cute smile, furry, and adorable?

              Tell us/Show us pictures of your collection of any Legendary Merchandise you have collected. Any you want to add to your collection?
              -I have none......unfortunately. I want to get Deoxys or Darkrai figures though.

              Which Trio group of Legendary are your favorites?
              -I would have to say the Weather Trio, if they count.

              Who do you like better and explain? Lugia vs Ho-Oh
              -Ho Oh for the simple reason that Lugia is overrated. That bird pokemon can pack a punch, and has fire as its typing. I prefer fire over water honestly, since it has a higher attack power. Also, I like its design.

              What is your favorite Signature Move?
              -Psycho Boost. Love the power and maybe the accuracy can help.


              __________________
                #84    
              Old January 15th, 2012 (7:06 PM).
              OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
              OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
              10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2010
                Location: Oregon
                Age: 22
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Careful
                Posts: 17,212
                I want to join
                Name: Magmaruby and Aquasapphire
                Partner: Kairi the Kyogre
                Favorite signature move: Judgement cause I enjoy seeing the beam of light plus it can change type.
                Favorite cute legend Pokemon: Jiranchi, it has a cute cry unlike Victini who's get creepy after a while...plus it's appearance.
                Favorite trio: The Weather trio for obvious reasons...
                __________________
                # TeamRowlet
                I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
                https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
                https://www.patreon.com/ImperialSun
                  #85    
                Old January 16th, 2012 (3:28 AM).
                miltankRancher's Avatar
                miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                Mega Ampharos is the one.
                   
                  Join Date: May 2010
                  Location: Philippines
                  Age: 22
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Jolly
                  Posts: 3,953
                  Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
                  go mew! and welcome new members!

                  on topic: I would probably go with Psystrike. The ability to utilize your Special Attack while dealing physical damage is just beastly!

                  warning! very large pictures!

                  Spoiler:




                  __________________

                  I am a Roleplayer


                  ...and I am PROUD of it.
                  Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                    #86    
                  Old January 16th, 2012 (5:08 AM). Edited January 16th, 2012 by Avishka.
                  Avishka's Avatar
                  Avishka Avishka is offline
                  ...
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: May 2011
                  Age: 19
                  Gender: Female
                  Posts: 2,161
                  What is your favorite Signature Move?
                  Shadow Force is the signature move of Giratina.

                  mew pics:
                  Spoiler:





                  __________________
                  ...
                    #87    
                  Old January 16th, 2012 (6:48 AM).
                  ShadowE's Avatar
                  ShadowE ShadowE is offline
                  They never cared about me~
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2011
                  Location: Dutchland, Netherlands, tiny EU country
                  Age: 20
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 5,813
                  My favorite signature move is Seed Flare from Shaymin
                  __________________
                  uhm.......
                    #88    
                  Old January 16th, 2012 (7:24 AM).
                  ikaroschase's Avatar
                  ikaroschase ikaroschase is offline
                  サンダース the crackling of sparks
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                    Location: singapore
                    Age: 21
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Modest
                    Posts: 290
                    Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ikaroschase
                    Name: ikaroschase
                    Partner Pokemon: willow the azelf

                    answers to topics below :D

                    Spoiler:
                    Who do you think is the Strongest Legendary Pokemon?
                    giratina's the first thing that comes to mind ._. it looks so... wow.

                    Which Typing do you prefer on Arceus and why?
                    i haven't actually trained my arceus :/ perhaps i would prefer arceus to hold the mind plate. oh god its like red and red is like holy in my dictionary :3

                    Which do you prefer, Land or Sky Shaymin? Why?
                    shaymin land forme (: i prefer it shy than courageous, but i must say that the art of both forms are really nice :D

                    Who is the cutest Legendary Pokemon?
                    that would be mew hands down :3



                    i'll answer the remaining topics next time :D meanwhile, here's some pictures (:



                    __________________

                      #89    
                    Old January 16th, 2012 (10:08 AM). Edited January 16th, 2012 by Sector.
                    Sector Sector is offline
                    Banned
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                      Location: Ohio
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Naughty
                      Posts: 2,342
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
                      Name: Otherworld9)
                      Partner: Denxyr the Deoxys

                      Who do you think is the Strongest Legendary Pokemon?
                      -In my opinion, Arceus due to obvious reasons.

                      Which Typing do you prefer on Arceus and why?
                      -Normal. Don't think I can see him as any other. He looks normal.

                      Which do you prefer, Land or Sky Shaymin? Why?
                      -Land Shaymin. Sky Shaymin reminds me too much of Ash.

                      Who is the cutest Legendary Pokemon?
                      -Victini. Huge eyes, cute smile, furry, and adorable?

                      Tell us/Show us pictures of your collection of any Legendary Merchandise you have collected. Any you want to add to your collection?
                      -I have none......unfortunately. I want to get Deoxys or Darkrai figures though.

                      Which Trio group of Legendary are your favorites?
                      -I would have to say the Weather Trio, if they count.

                      Who do you like better and explain? Lugia vs Ho-Oh
                      -Ho Oh for the simple reason that Lugia is overrated. That bird pokemon can pack a punch, and has fire as its typing. I prefer fire over water honestly, since it has a higher attack power. Also, I like its design.

                      What is your favorite Signature Move?
                      -Psycho Boost. Love the power and maybe the accuracy can help.


                      Welcome to the club!! Weather, Kami's depend on what everyone would like the call them. They'd be my 2nd least favorite to the Golems however

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
                      I want to join
                      Name: Magmaruby and Aquasapphire
                      Partner: Kairi the Kyogre
                      Favorite signature move: Judgement cause I enjoy seeing the beam of light plus it can change type.
                      Favorite cute legend Pokemon: Jiranchi, it has a cute cry unlike Victini who's get creepy after a while...plus it's appearance.
                      Favorite trio: The Weather trio for obvious reasons...
                      Ahh we finally got a Kyogre lover Welcome to the club!!

                      The ones I enjoy seeing is probably from the Unova Dragons of Bolt Strike/Blue Flare or their Fusion Bolt/Flare though. Quite entertaining.

                      Victini gets creepy :O That's a first lol


                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
                      go mew! and welcome new members!

                      on topic: I would probably go with Psystrike. The ability to utilize your Special Attack while dealing physical damage is just beastly!

                      warning! very large pictures!

                      Spoiler:




                      For the answer myself, I'd have to agree with Psystrike. Go Mewtwo!

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ShadowExcadrill View Post
                      My favorite signature move is Seed Flare from Shaymin
                      If I had to make a list of favorites, it'd be Psystrike-Roar Of Time then Seed Flare.

                      When battling against my friends, we'd use all Legendaries and I have a bunch (like Shaymin) that they won't have. They all hate her for some reason "Cute on the outside, but in the inside it's a killer" lol


                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ikaroschase View Post
                      Name: ikaroschase
                      Partner Pokemon: willow the azelf

                      answers to topics below :D

                      Spoiler:
                      Who do you think is the Strongest Legendary Pokemon?
                      giratina's the first thing that comes to mind ._. it looks so... wow.

                      Which Typing do you prefer on Arceus and why?
                      i haven't actually trained my arceus :/ perhaps i would prefer arceus to hold the mind plate. oh god its like red and red is like holy in my dictionary :3

                      Which do you prefer, Land or Sky Shaymin? Why?
                      shaymin land forme (: i prefer it shy than courageous, but i must say that the art of both forms are really nice :D

                      Who is the cutest Legendary Pokemon?
                      that would be mew hands down :3



                      i'll answer the remaining topics next time :D meanwhile, here's some pictures (:



                      Welcome to the club!! Great pictures of the Sinnoh Dragons with Arceus!

                      Did you name Azelf after the witch in Buffy the Vampire Slayer? :O

                      2 NEW TOPICS:
                      Which Pokemon has the Shiny form that stands out the most?

                      Which Pokemon has your favorite Shiny Form?
                        #90    
                      Old January 16th, 2012 (10:45 AM).
                      Otherworld9)'s Avatar
                      Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
                      Bard of Rage
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2010
                        Location: honk
                        Age: 20
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 1,950
                        Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9)
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
                        2 NEW TOPICS:
                        Which Pokemon has the Shiny form that stands out the most?

                        Which Pokemon has your favorite Shiny Form?
                        Deoxys' shiny form stands out, in my opinion, from the way it changed from a calm red into a very flashy yellow. Also Giratina has some odd colors.

                        The Pokemon that seems to have my favorite shiny form would be Mew. I couldn't help but be amazed at its cuteness when it was blue. Celebi as well, yet pink is not my color at all.
                        __________________
                          #91    
                        Old January 16th, 2012 (12:07 PM). Edited January 16th, 2012 by Sector.
                        Sector Sector is offline
                        Banned
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                          Location: Ohio
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Naughty
                          Posts: 2,342
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
                          Deoxys' shiny form stands out, in my opinion, from the way it changed from a calm red into a very flashy yellow. Also Giratina has some odd colors.

                          The Pokemon that seems to have my favorite shiny form would be Mew. I couldn't help but be amazed at its cuteness when it was blue. Celebi as well, yet pink is not my color at all.
                          Deoxys Shiny would be more awesome if all 4 were to have different colors, in my opinion rather than all the same. Make it more interesting. I'd have to agree with Mew/Celebi also.

                          One's that Stands out:


                          My Favorites (In order, putting it like a party of 6):

                          I have purchased a 3rd Pokemon, Saturn(Mewtwo), for the price of 100 Points!
                            #92    
                          Old January 16th, 2012 (12:45 PM).
                          Otherworld9)'s Avatar
                          Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
                          Bard of Rage
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2010
                            Location: honk
                            Age: 20
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Jolly
                            Posts: 1,950
                            Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9)
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
                            Deoxys Shiny would be more awesome if all 4 were to have different colors, in my opinion rather than all the same. Make it more interesting. I'd have to agree with Mew/Celebi also.

                            One's that Stands out:


                            My Favorites (In order, putting it like a party of 6):

                            I have purchased a 3rd Pokemon, Saturn(Mewtwo), for the price of 100 Points!
                            Agreed with the Deoxys. Would seem more...special and wanted, or so that's what I believe. How did I not think of Ho-Oh?

                            I need to stack up some points now to purchase me some legendary...hmm. Will get working on that.
                            __________________
                              #93    
                            Old January 16th, 2012 (7:42 PM). Edited January 16th, 2012 by ikaroschase.
                            ikaroschase's Avatar
                            ikaroschase ikaroschase is offline
                            サンダース the crackling of sparks
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2011
                              Location: singapore
                              Age: 21
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Modest
                              Posts: 290
                              Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ikaroschase
                              Which Pokemon has your favorite Shiny Form?


                              Which Pokemon has the Shiny form that stands out the most?



                              @sector revenge i've heard of buffy the vampire slayer but i don't know a thing about it \(O-O)/
                              i named azelf willow because i thought it was a nice name. the name's from one of jodi picoult's books :D
                              __________________

                                #94    
                              Old January 16th, 2012 (9:18 PM). Edited January 16th, 2012 by Sector.
                              Sector Sector is offline
                              Banned
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2011
                                Location: Ohio
                                Age: 26
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Naughty
                                Posts: 2,342
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
                                Agreed with the Deoxys. Would seem more...special and wanted, or so that's what I believe. How did I not think of Ho-Oh?

                                I need to stack up some points now to purchase me some legendary...hmm. Will get working on that.
                                Well the points system on the front page is all I've got for now xD

                                Defensive Deoxys should remain the same golden color, as for Attack Form should have Green (For go, attack!), Speed should have Silver (S & S) and Regular Deoxys should have like a blueish color. That's what I think.

                                My laptop recently just went to junk on me so I'll have to use my mom's for a while. Meaning I'll only be able to update/check online every morning and every night. So bare with me on the updates on the member's list when you purchase some stuff.


                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by ikaroschase View Post
                                Which Pokemon has your favorite Shiny Form?



                                Which Pokemon has the Shiny form that stands out the most?



                                @sector revenge i've heard of buffy the vampire slayer but i don't know a thing about it \(O-O)/
                                i named azelf willow because i thought it was a nice name. the name's from one of jodi picoult's books :D
                                The typing-change for Arceus isn't exactly Shiny you know Two completely different and separate thing lol

                                NEW TOPIC DISCUSSION:
                                Which shiny Pokemon would you rather see be different colors?
                                  #95    
                                Old January 16th, 2012 (9:36 PM).
                                ikaroschase's Avatar
                                ikaroschase ikaroschase is offline
                                サンダース the crackling of sparks
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                                  Location: singapore
                                  Age: 21
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Modest
                                  Posts: 290
                                  Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ikaroschase
                                  woops :P sorry i was choosing from the shiny and other forms section :3
                                  the different types of arceus are too nice to miss, especially those three (:
                                  silly me. i'll change it now.

                                  edit: done changing it (:

                                  btw i agree with you on the colours for the different forms of deoxys :D

                                  Which shiny Pokemon would you rather see be different colors?
                                  mew. i don't like blue mew ):
                                  mewtwo too ._. i like more vibrant colours. thats just me though. :/
                                  i might like it if they changed the shade of green :D
                                  __________________

                                    #96    
                                  Old January 17th, 2012 (1:20 AM).
                                  miltankRancher's Avatar
                                  miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                                  Mega Ampharos is the one.
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2010
                                    Location: Philippines
                                    Age: 22
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Jolly
                                    Posts: 3,953
                                    Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
                                    Which Pokemon has the Shiny form that stands out the most?

                                    this three.

                                    Which Pokemon has your favorite Shiny Form?

                                    MEW FOR THE WIN!


                                    Which shiny Pokemon would you rather see be different colors?

                                    Darkrai. not really a fan of it.

                                    and welcome new members!
                                    __________________

                                    I am a Roleplayer


                                    ...and I am PROUD of it.
                                    Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                                      #97    
                                    Old January 17th, 2012 (3:17 AM).
                                    Hikamaru's Avatar
                                    Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
                                    Sacred Hearts Club
                                    • Platinum Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2011
                                    Location: Australia
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Quirky
                                    Posts: 45,262
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
                                    Which Pokemon has the Shiny form that stands out the most?

                                    this three.

                                    Which Pokemon has your favorite Shiny Form?
                                    I'd say Mew looks the best as a Shiny.
                                    __________________
                                    pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | supporter
                                      #98    
                                    Old January 17th, 2012 (3:32 AM).
                                    miltankRancher's Avatar
                                    miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                                    Mega Ampharos is the one.
                                       
                                      Join Date: May 2010
                                      Location: Philippines
                                      Age: 22
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Jolly
                                      Posts: 3,953
                                      Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
                                      I know, but you also cannot deny how badass Reshiram's shiny looks like!
                                      __________________

                                      I am a Roleplayer


                                      ...and I am PROUD of it.
                                      Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                                        #99    
                                      Old January 17th, 2012 (4:16 AM).
                                      ultimatewolf's Avatar
                                      ultimatewolf ultimatewolf is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2011
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 51
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
                                        NEW Pokemon of the Week is:





                                        Spoiler:





                                        yes
                                        my favorite pokemon is mew
                                        yeeeaaah
                                        __________________

                                          #100    
                                        Old January 17th, 2012 (4:29 AM).
                                        miltankRancher's Avatar
                                        miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                                        Mega Ampharos is the one.
                                           
                                          Join Date: May 2010
                                          Location: Philippines
                                          Age: 22
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Jolly
                                          Posts: 3,953
                                          Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
                                          I really love his shiny sprite!
                                          __________________

                                          I am a Roleplayer


                                          ...and I am PROUD of it.
                                          Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                                           
                                          Quick Reply

                                          Sponsored Links
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:54 PM.