• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who else thinks pokemon should have more eevee's like i do? ^O^

do you think there should be more Eevee's?

• yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Umm... a few things here.

First, please don't use the Poll of the Week prefix since that's just for mod-chosen PotW. Second, this forum is for non-Pokémon polls. You're looking for Pokémon Voting Polls. Lastly, this may be too specific for that forum but I'll move it there anyway since I'm not fully familiar with what flies in there. You may want to change this to a general "which Pokémon should be created" thread though.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    More Eeveelutions? Please, God, no. Enough is enough. As cool as they are, I'm sick and tired of seeing a new Eeveelution almost every gen.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I'm rather happy with the number of Eeveelutions as there is, but I wouldn't mind more too as long as they end up looking decent and don't have as poor a life as Flareon does who is STILL LACKING IN GOOD MOVES.

But if you mean 'should there be more Eevee' in general then OF COURSE!
    Spoiler:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • There is currently enough Eeveelutions for me, I'm happy with the figure. Otherwise it would just go into a cycle of creating two types per Generation totalling at 16 different Eeveelutions.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    There are enough. It's almost annoying how they keep forcing in types and evolutions. I'm fine with how it is right now.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • Maybe a couple more, but after that I think it would just be going over board.

What I really want to see is a new pokemon with a simular evolution style as Eevee. In fact if the monkeys from Gen5 were like this, maybe I'd hate them less (maybe)

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I think there are too many already haha, Leafeon and Glaceon were really overdoing it for me. Don't get me wrong, I'd love another type Eevee, but if it's gonna be as lame as the 4th gen's then no.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    No. We don't need more Eeveelutions. I would like to see some of the current ones improved, though.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • It was enough with Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon & Umbreon but I was still happy with the edition of a Grass & Ice type but it should stop there really and it's good there were none introduced in Gen V or III. The only other type that would be reasonable would be a Ghost type but even that doesn't seem likely, just to add to the minimal amount of Ghost types overall..

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • I don't know... There are enough eeveelutions, but at the same time I would be curious to see how other eeveelutions would look like. There are really beautiful fanarts about them, that appeal to me.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • It would be nice to have Eeveelutions with the original "physical" types in a later generation (like Rock, Poison, etc.), but I think Eevee having 7 evolved forms is enough for now.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • No. Jolteon already has the best distribution of stats IMO and any more Eeveeloutions added to the mix just would be completely overlooked by me. Just like I overlooked Leafeon and Glaceon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    The more the merrier, and I'd especially like a normal-type evolution so that Eevee itself has the stats to match its nice moves, but there are enough of them as is that I don't care much. There probably will be more regardless since adding more, in each generation they can be acquired without trade in the non-remake games of, is just a convention of Pokemon; like the electric mice, box-art legendary duos, roaming legendary trios, each region's local Rattata and Pidgey, etc. A bit funny how Eevee can actually bother people whom aren't also bothered by these other perpetualities.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    I really don't see why people would say no.
    While the Eeveelutions don't always have the best movepool, they are always functional and, if used right, can be really powerful.
    I personally found Leafeon and Glaceon decent. Their design seemed to follow the other Eeveelutions perfectly.
    My only fear is that they will make the newer Eeveelutions look ridiculous, unlike Leafeon and Glaceon. I wouldn't want them to deviate much from the basic layout of an Eeveelution, which I can see them doing. The last generation of Pokemon had some pretty bad designs and uncreative layouts (Ice cream, candle and gear Pokemon... Really? Pokemon need to be based off of animals, or life forms at the very least.) So I'm just hoping if they make more Eeveelutions, they will continue to impress me rather than disappoint.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    The more the merrier, and I'd especially like a normal-type evolution so that Eevee itself has the stats to match its nice moves, but there are enough of them as is that I don't care much. There probably will be more regardless since adding more, in each generation they can be acquired without trade in the non-remake games of, is just a convention of Pokemon; like the electric mice, box-art legendary duos, roaming legendary trios, each region's local Rattata and Pidgey, etc. A bit funny how Eevee can actually bother people whom aren't also bothered by these other perpetualities.

I think if they made a Normal-type, that would be kind of finishing off the Eeveelutions so I'd like to see that one last. It would be a nice closing evolution.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I don't want anymore. (I changed my mind after voting) Simply put I think they went overboard when they created Leafeon and Glaceon as they for one have ugly designs and two...have ugly designs. XD; At least the others look aesthetically pleasing! Less is more imo;

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I don't want anymore. (I changed my mind after voting) Simply put I think they went overboard when they created Leafeon and Glaceon as they for one have ugly designs and two...have ugly designs. XD; At least the others look aesthetically pleasing! Less is more imo;

+1. I'd like to see an new pokemon be able to do this but ughh no more evees please!

Back