• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Hunger Games (M)

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
THE POKEMON GAMES: A POKEMON HUNGER GAMES CROSS OVER ROLEPLAY

tumblr_lo9cq2ynxq1qcyqb8o1_500.jpg

The Pokemon World is in turmoil.
The Story:
Spoiler:

How they fit in to all of this:
Spoiler:

Will they stand up to fight? Or submit?:
Spoiler:

The Mechanics of the RP:
Spoiler:

RULES:
Spoiler:

ACCEPTED PLAYERS

Zapdos926 is Archur Fitliano, Hoenn, Male Tribute

Otherworld9) is Stella Equaine, Hoenn, Female Tribute

ZeganZoma is Zegan Zoma, Unova, Male Tribute

Nakuzami is Zorya Sollistum, Unova, Female Tribute

Godzil is Melvin Nuka, Kanto, Male Tribute

Draginja is Robin Ruhig, Kanto, Female Tribute

The Final Watchman is John Elliot, Johto, Male Tribute

The Final Watchman is Hope Oran, Johto, Female Tribute

theinafune is Kelvin "Kay" Sabin, Sinnoh, Male Tribute

PokeGirlJade is Etionne Jana Aforr, Sinnoh, Female Tribute

RyanRoksXD

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
CHAPTER ONE: THE CAPITOL.

The Summary:

The reaping has just ended, and now all of the tributes are being transported to their regional Pokemon Centers to say one last goodbye to all of their loved ones, only one of them is ever going to see their family again anyway.......... right? The tributes have their private time before they are sent to the largest town in the whole world. A town now of its own region, separated from Johto. Goldenrod City. This chapter consists of your final goodbyes, the train ride and your first encounter with your fellow tribute, and your arrival at the capital. Whether or not you decide to take your carriage ride in your post is your decision, but if it is good and it impresses me, you may receive an award.

OBJECTIVES:

1. One, Two, or maybe even Three posts if you have enough to talk about.

2. Have a final goodbye and receive a keepsake like Katniss' golden Mockingjay pin.

3. Have a chat with your mentor. Are they smart, drunken, so dumb you wonder how they won the games? You decide, all you have to do ismake sure you and your fellow tribute have the same character, and if you ask nicely maybe I'll play it for you.

4. Meet your tribute. Despise each other, fall in love, take advantage of. Do whatever you have to do. Just make sure you are making the right choice.

OPTIONAL:
I never really figured out how to incorporate the carriage rides to show off the tributes into a Role Play, but if you can go for it! This can get you ahead, or slow you down depenidng on how well your post is. Are you willing to take the risk?

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Reaping Day
Archur didn't move, he couldn't. He stayed rooted tot eh spot until the security kicked him off the stage. He was going to the games, he was going to die. His own family as well as Dia and hers had stayed behind while everyone else left. Dia ran up to him, sobbing as he moved slowly towards them. She wrapped her arms around his neck and Archur returned the hug, never wanting to let go, but after what seemed like only a few seconds, they were moving back towards the housing district. Dia's parents and siblings were relieved that she hadn't been chosen, but at the same time were still crying for Archur. He had brought Dia out of a very dark time in which she was contemplating suicide and now he felt as much part of their family as his own. They had all been walking clumped together until Dia pulled him aside. The others didn't seem to mind too much, so he followed let her pull him along for a few meters. She reached into the small pocket on the hip of her dress and pulled out a little pendant. She placed it in Archur's hand, letting him look at it for a second, then cupped her hand around his, making him close his hand around it.
"Come back with her around your neck and moving with your chest, okay?" she gave him a bleak, tear stained smile. Archur moved a stray bit of hair out of her face and kissed her. It was only a minute, but it was probably one of the best of Archurs life. Dia ran off ahead to catch up with everyone else, leaving Archur walking slowly behind. He uncupped his hand and examined the pendant again. It had a thin, leather string on the top and was made of some kind of red metal and in the shape of a Latias, probably the reason Dia called it "her." It had a single, small golden gem of some sort for the eye. Archur had no idea how long she had had the necklace, or why Dia had given it to him, but he was grateful anyways; now he had another reason to come back, returning the necklace to Dia.

Ride to the Capitol
Archur had only met his fellow tribute during the reaping, he had heard her name and a minuscule amount about her family, but that's it. He hadn't really bothered to speak with her much, but now, since they were alone in the area, he spoke.
"Did you happen to see that girl I was with right after the reaping?" he didn't bother waiting for an answer, but still didn't look at her. "She gave me this," Archur reached into his pocket and pulled the necklace out, "And, if- when... I die, and if you make it out, please, find a way to get it back to her, to Dia, and tell her, tell her not to go back to the dark, because then I won't be able to rest peacefully, knowing that my death brought her down again. I'll return the favor as need be. If you need any one taken care of, my family might not be the best off, but we're not piss-poor either. We could take care of your brothers... Even if neither of us make it, my family would still do it." Archur went quiet. He didn't need any answer other than an agreement. He just needed to get assurance that the pendant would make its way back to Dia one way or another.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Stella Equaine

She was placed in a room where she would mourn her final goodbyes. Honestly, she had none besides her family. Her brothers would come, no doubt about that. Unfortunately, those were the only people who would come. She hasn't made any friends, nor paid attention to anybody the past several years. She doubted anybody besides them would come.

The guards stood outside the door, curious as to who would visit her. Slumping down her chair, she glared up at the ceiling. Something wasn't right here. Of course, she would get through by brutal force. Unlike past tributes, she doesn't care about others at all except her two brothers. Since her brothers will be home, she can kill with no regrets. Suddenly, the door janked open, tiny footsteps entering as Stella opened her eyes. By the time she straightened up, she was tackled to the ground by Nico. Her heart skipped a beat. They really did care...

"I am so sorry!" he cried out, his face resting on her chest. Her fingers softly ran through his hair, trying to comfort him. "I AM!"

"It's okay Nico, calm down why won't ya?" she stood up, helping him stand to his feet in the process. Looking down on him, she bear hugs him. "I'll come back alive. I'm better than all of them, and you know it," she encouraged him, yet she knew she wasn't trained for this. Of course, she taught herself to sneak around, hear the slightest sounds, trace the faintest of smells, and even realized she had sharp eyes. Everybody says she had a cold heart, and a blood-thirsty killer, but she didn't care what the others thought.

Sobering, he walked out and was replaced by Sergio. Unlike his emotional brother, he was more collected and calm. Immediately he hugged her, breaking the embrace as he just stood there. He had a huge backpack on him, as if he was going to school. She was rather confused and pointed at the bag.

"What do you have in there? Why would you bring that-"

"My time is limited, so sorry if I don't let you finish sentences or anything," he mumbled as he kneels down and carefully moves the bag so it was in front of him. Stella knelt down as well, curious yet alert. As he zips the bag open, a white and red head pops out like jack-in-the-box. Her heart rose with excitement and joy, making her hug the bag with all her might until it could no longer breath.

"Oh.....my.....gosh. You brought HIM? You are such an awesome bro!"

"I know I know...but...they don't know so....let me put him back up," he spoke to her as he zips the bag back up, putting it back on. She was saddened, not able to comprehend why their time was limited. Maybe the bag made them think he had something dangerous or big. What ever the reason was, it didn't stop her from hugging him one last time before they heard the doorknob being turned. At the sound of this, Sergio didn't hesitate to take out a black pouch and throw it to her before the door was opened. Grabbing a hold of him, he was yanked out so fast that Stella couldn't even yell out her final words to him.

".....I...love you both...," she whispered out as silent tears rolled down her cheeks. Sitting down, she eyed the black pouch on her lap. A string tied the opening, the bag quite heavy. It must be metal, but what? Years of living together, and what could have he scavenged for this moment? Maybe his girlfriend gave it to him? Wait...he didn't have one. What ever the case may be, she quickly placed it on her pant pocket and watched as the door was opened.

"Come out.....the train is waiting for you," one of the guards commanded her, Stella grimacing.

"Don't order me around," she shot back as she walked out, pacing towards the train. Funnily enough, the male tribute was right in front of her, but he didn't seem to notice. She didn't care, since she would have to kill him anyway, and didn't dare utter a single word. Entering, she was immediately impressed by the luxury inside. Her mouth was left open, not able to understand the beauty of it all. She didn't hesitate to take her seat and feel the velvet seats.

"Did you happen to see that girl I was with right after the reaping?" a voice suddenly interrupted her thoughts, making her turn to glance at the source. She wasn't surprised to see the former male tribute, since they had just entered. In fact....she had forgotten all about him from the luxury that shocked her inside the train. "She gave me this," Archur reached into his pocket and pulled the necklace out, "And, if- when... I die, and if you make it out, please, find a way to get it back to her, to Dia, and tell her, tell her not to go back to the dark, because then I won't be able to rest peacefully, knowing that my death brought her down again. I'll return the favor as need be. If you need any one taken care of, my family might not be the best off, but we're not piss-poor either. We could take care of your brothers... Even if neither of us make it, my family would still do it." He didn't dare look at her, which was a good thing to do since she wasn't in that much of a good mood ever since she had said goodbye to her family.

"Me? I won't guarantee I'll keep it safe but.....," she looked down at the amazing necklace. She...could win cash for it! It then hit her. If she won, this would be nothing compared to the riches she could win! Besides...she didn't even know Dia, so how could she know if the person who she would give this to isn't lying? I mean, even Stella herself would lie at being the "Dia" just for getting this necklace. "To cut it short, I don't know who this Dia is."

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Archur saw the greedy glint in the girls eye, kind of disappointing him. He grabbed the leather strap and slowly took it back. "Not now, but if you make it, see if you can get it. She's a few inches shorter than I am with dark, brown hair and probably the prettiest green eyes I've ever seen. She lives in Petalburg, the house closest to the ocean on to the south. I'm also going to ask our mentor, since he'll probably have a better likely hood of getting it off my body." Archur looked quietly into the gemstone eye of the Latias, then put it around his neck.
"Best of luck to you in getting back to your family," Archur said and walked into what would be his living quarters during the ride. It was about as big as the main room of his home with a very comfy looking bed in it, a couch and even a television. There were some new clothes laying on the bed, not nearly as nice as the suit his mother made, but it wasn't half bad either. It was solid blue material with a white collar and cuffs stitched on. The pants were the same shade of blue with a white stripe going half way down and then coming up in a curve around the front and back of the knee. He walked back out to where the other tribute was and sat down on the couch to see the other tributes on the TV in there.

RyanRoksXD

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Very good post guys! I like the dynamic between the two of you. Agree on the personality of your Mentor and you're ready to go.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Stella Equaine

"Not now, but if you make it, see if you can get it. She's a few inches shorter than I am with dark, brown hair and probably the prettiest green eyes I've ever seen. She lives in Petalburg, the house closest to the ocean on to the south. I'm also going to ask our mentor, since he'll probably have a better likely hood of getting it off my body," he replied, Stella trying to pay attention.

"Mhm, alright."

"Best of luck to you in getting back to your family," he spoke to her, walking off into a room. She could only chuckle.

"You say it as if you know you're going to die...you do not know how happy I might be of hearing that," Stella chuckled out, standing up and walking around. When she found what appears to be her room, she sneaks inside and locks the door shut. Sitting on her velvety soft bed, she takes out the black pouch. Slowly she undid the string, the opening of the bag slowly getting wider as she grew curious. Eventually, it was fully opened, and something metallic was inside. She immediately dug inside, only to realize it felt....oval like and hard. Cold. Heavy. A chain was on it, but the chain was quite heavy as well. Taking it out the bag was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen. It was a golden pocket watch. Her father had given it to her mother, and somehow Sergio had it. Of course, he was the favorite of the family, so it made sense he had it.

"Oh my......Sergio." She opened the lid and placed it against her left ear. The soft tick-tock was like a lullaby to her ears. Without her knowing, she had been rocked to sleep from both the train and watch. When she woke up not too long after, she kept the watch and walked out the room. Sitting on the couch, the other tribute also walked out. She sat at the very edge, the pocket watch against her right ear. The tributes appeared on the television screen, yet she didn't pay attention. She doesn't need to know them. She just hunts anything alive. They are all humans anyway, and she surely doesn't want to judge them and make friends.....well, maybe she does want to judge them, but still.

Back