• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mysteries of Hoenn Pg 16

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Mysteries of Hoenn OC

One Spot Open

IC Thread

Plot: 25 years ago after the downfall of teams Magma and Aqua the Hoenn region made a new system for new trainers. Instead of going to the lab on your tenth birthday once a year ten children between the age of 10 and 16 are chosen to receive a Pokemon and travel. This system has proven over the years to be better because it gives the kids a choice on whether they want to travel or not. The entire region had relaxed with the two evil teams gone but that calm was going away. Suddenly people were going missing only to turn up days later with no memory as to what happened to them and all of their Pokemon missing. Professor Birch didn't cancel putting up the flyers for the ten kids who get a starter Pokemon but he was imposing new rules to try to keep them safe. He figured whatever was abducting people wouldn't go after a group. No one yet knows who is behind the abductions and Pokemon kidnappings... one person figured out the answer to the abductions... professor birch.. But since then he has gone missing,

You: You are one of the ten kids who have been chosen to receive a Pokemon. Your mission is to travel the Hoenn region and find out the cause of the mysterious abductions. Figure out who is behind them and save Professor Birch and the missing Pokemon..

Rules: 1. Follow all forum Rules
2. This RP is rated PG 16 so keep all Romance classy, no farther than kissing. As for injuries you can break a bone or have an injury as long as it is not to graphic.
3. Don't post to fast 1-4 posts a day and make sure people don't get behind, people have school and we all have different time zones.
4. If catching a Pokemon end with the ball shaking I will decide if you catch it or not
5. With battles against NPC's or wild Pokemon end with both Pokemon near fainting. Depending on how good your post is will depend on it you win or not. With battles against other make it fair talk it out and agree on who wins.
6. Leveling rules. A Pokemon gains one level for each battle it loses two for each battle it wins

Sign-Up:
Name:
Appearance: (description or picture)
History: (at least a paragraph)
Personality: (optional I know some people like me prefer developing personality during the RP)
Starter: (see the list)[

Starters:
311.gif
(taken by Star_struck_baka)
Level: 5
Moves: Growl, Thunder Wave
312.gif
(taken by Kid Mind)
Moves: Growl, Thunder Wave
280.gif
(Taken by Me)
Moves: Growl, Confusion
298.gif
(Taken by shinysweety)
Moves: Splash, Charm
258.gif
(taken by Rafael p)
Moves: Tackle, Growl
255.gif
(taken by Jasonwolf)
Moves: Scratch, Growl
252.gif
(reserved for RolePlayGirl 11)
Moves: Pound, Leer
322.gif
(taken by PsychoJigglypuff)
Moves: Growl, Tackle, Ember
290.gif
(Taken by Mick Fizz)
Moves: Scratch, Harden, Leech Life
261.gif
(Taken by FourCartridge)
Moves: Tackle, Howl

Spots:1. Amberlyn Davies
2. Mathew Larson
3. Lloyd Marks
4. Sarah Miranda
5. Ryu Acosta
6.Jade Jean Stone
7. Jason Wolf
8. Leonie Summers
9. Philip Bremen
10. Reserved for RolePlayGirl 11

My SU:Name: Amberlyn Davies
Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: Amberlyn was born to a well off family in Littleroot town. Growing up she spent all her time at Professor Birch's lap watching as year after year ten kids went on their journey. Due to health problems and an accident in which she lost her mother she was delayed from going on her journey. At age 12 she was convinced to go to the lab but watched sadly as she got there to late. Finally at age 14 she made it on time choosing Ralts as her starter.
Starter: Ralts. Female, nicknamed Kali

Last edited:
Years
What they hey, I'll bite. Here's my SU.

Name: Mathew Larson
Appearance: Mathew has brown eyes and short black hair. Because most of his life was spent indoors, his skin is pale, and his parents have jokingly compared him to a ghost at times. Mathew has poor circulation, and so his hands and feet often feel cold to the touch. Mathew stands quite small for his age, being 4'3'' Tall and 64 Lbs, with a thin build(People often ask if he's being fed as a result). Mathew wears a dark blue polo shirt with light beige pants, adding a shirt-matching visor to shield his eyes from Hoenn's tropical sun.
Personality: As a result of moving constantly, Mathew has grown somewhat depressed, having no permanent friends. He has attempted to cope by hanging on to plushies and such. He views all things as temporary as a result and has started not talking to ether people or Pokemon.
History: Mathew's parents, Benny(dad) and Carissa(mom) are quite well known reporters(though not rich by a stretch of the imagination), and as a result they are constantly traveling the world for stories, and of course, they move constantly. This has made Mathews life somewhat lonely, him not really being able to make permanent friends(Benny or Carissa don't have Pokemon ether). Looking for solutions to Mathew's depression, Benny and Carissa have signed Mathew up for him getting a Pokemon from Prof. Birch.
Starter: Female Poochyena

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Name: Lloyd Marks
Appearance:
332ytg7.jpg

History: Lloyd was a kid who lived a happy life with loving parents in Lilycove City. He had the dream of becoming a Pokémon trainer, and his parents promised him that once he was 12 years old, they would catch a Pokémon for him and let him go on a journey. Since they made that promise, he waited for that day to come. However, things took a turn for the worse when, on that very day he turned twelve, his parents were not at his house. He quickly thought that they were out catching his Pokémon. But after two days passed without news of his parents whereabouts, he quickly realised that something had happened to them. Something bad. He grabbed his savings, put some clothes and supplies in a bag, and set out to Littleroot Town to get his Pokémon and get to the bottom of that.
Personality: I'd like to have it revealed as the RP goes by.
Starter: Nincada (male)

Hope this is ok

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Thanks, i'll get my SU up as soon as i can.

EDIT: Staring SU, i'll finish it off later. :)

Name: Sarah Miranda.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: In Sarah's early day's she lived in the busy Lilycove City. Her mother, Clare, worked in the Department Store there. Everyday, Clare would come back from the store with something new for Sarah, usually she got a cookie or something but occasionally she got a poke doll or a poster. Sarah's father, Richard died in a ferry accident when she was only four. Ever since, Clare never got anything for Sarah from her work. At the age of eight, Sarah learned how to cook and take care of herself, she was a very mature girl. Now Sarah is 11 and has set out to get her pokemon and solve the mystery.

Personality: Sarah is a very active girl, she loves to run around and so all sort's of energetic stuff. Sarah can be a bit bossy at times to, but doesn't go to far. She is also, in one word, brave and will accept and passing challenge she meet's upon. Sarah is a sweet, kind girl and easy to be-friend. She is clumsy at times but not to often, and always know's the right thing to say. On some negative traits, Sarah can get really pissed off and doesn't think twice about what she would do. She also talks back allot and always tries to win a quarrel, to prove she isn't just another old, relaxed clumsy girl. Sometimes Sarah doesn't know what she's saying and just let's out insult's, but only if someone insulted her first or if someone wouldn't leave her alone.

Starter: Azurill

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Name: Shadow Storm
Appearance:
Marluxia.png

History: Shadow's family split apart when he was six years old. He was taken by his father, who was a bounty hunter. Shadow was taught to fight and kill by his father. Shadow was taught to destroy and tear lives apart. At the age of ten, Shadow willingly became the youngest bounty hunter ever. Due to all he was taught, Shadow completed jobs easily, but with each job he completed, the more ruthless and evil Shadow became. Soon, Shadow was one of the strongest bounty hunters ever, and soon travelled to Hoenn for his next job.
Starter: Male Torchick named Blaze

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Name: Ryu Acosta

Appearance: http://i39.tinypic.com/fo39xu.png

History: When he was 3 years old his dad was the pokemon champion. He almost never saw him either. When his dad was finally beaten by Steven Stone Rafael didn't even recognize him even more.10 years later Rafael received notice that he was one of the 10 people who were getting to go on a journey with Pokemon. The day he heard about it he was very happy about being able to go on a journey.

Personality: ( Develop throughout the rp please )

Starter: Mudkip

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
alright, I just got home from an exhausting weekend at an anime convention so I'll check su's once I get some rest.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Shinysweety you are accepted.

KoboraX I'm sorry but you are denied. Your character is a year older than the set ages I had in the plot and is way to violent for this RP.

Rafael p you are accepted

and roen52 you are reserved.

Years
Name: Jade Jean Stone or "Jj"
Appearance: (wont allow me to post a picture )
Long black Hair held in pig tails.Dark brown eyes. Pasty white skin. a petite frame. She's short at 4'8" and it dosent seem she's grow any taller
Clothes: usually wears a black collard shirt with a black skirt and black tights and combat boots

Bio: Jj's parents were very strong pokemon trainers. Of course league champions they were not, nor could they compare to gym leaders. Her parents were always traveling but always at different times sometimes she would be with her dad at home for a year straight, and sometimes it would be her mother. After every travel her parents would come back with a few new pokemon and notified her that they had set and old one free of given one to a trainer who seemed to connect with it better. Because of this she has always been surrounded by pokemon. She has befriended many but never one that she could call her partner. When she turned fourteen she was ecstatic to hear she could actually go on a journey. With her parental figures encouragement she gathered her things and filled her back pack with supplies ready to leave.
personality:
Jj is energetic. She is extremly caring, some may even say motherly at times. She's also quite blunt and loud. She never has an issue saying whats on her mind. She's extremly stubborn and competitive. But under no circumstance is she a sore loser if she loses she takes time to become stringer and comes back again.
Started: Female plusle

Last edited:
Back