• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokediscovery, the rift in time. rated T

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
The year is 2066, man and pokemon have lived in harmony for generations. Due to mans parasite like nature the world is starting to diminish and die. World renown scientist, along with the few psychic pokemon, and the pokemon professors started looking into ways to stop the inevitable from happening. The world has gotten a lot worse since the discovery of the decaying, people have been forced to move into localized domes, or risk dying from starvation or the quality of air. Times got real desperate for pokemon and humans alike, the population of both gradually fell, many species of pokemon went extinct, humans that lived out side of domes usually went crazy, but some were able to survive. Just as things seemed bleakest, fortune struck. Though it was be shear luck, the scientist and pokemon had found a rift in time, one that would save the people and pokemon. With extensive research they were able to identify the rift as an alternet timeline, very similar to the one they lived in except that it was back in the prehistoric age. With new hope and vigor the scientist sent a special squad to check it out. Once they had confirmed that all is well they began to build a settlement. Time has passed and the situation with the world has gotten worse, finally they are ready to send people through the time rift to hope jump start the human and pokemon races again. But not all who want to go through the rift are for a new start, the amount of resources in this time line would make some one or some group very rich.

OK, so hopefully that gives you some excitement as to were this RP is going. I guess in a nut shell, the world is dying, you have a way to survive and restart the human and pokemon races in another time, same planet yet millions of years in the past. You can either be one of the settlers or you can be one of the mysterious team that wants to plunder the new land and bring it back to the future to have money and wealth. There will be occasional new people coming to the new world, so players can constantly join, but will have to send there sign ups to me directly. Also the mysterious team trying to plunder and ruin this new world will be confronted by the settlers so expect conflicts between the two.

So, the rules go:
1> Follow all PC rules.
2> No godmodding.
3> No bunnying. (unless player gives you permission.)
4> Can be some romance, nothing above kissing.
5> Please use appropriate language.
6> Be fair to all players.
7> Have fun.

Settlers:

Name: First, Last

Nickname: Optional

Personality: 3 lines minimum

Appearance: Picture allowed. If not, 4 lines minimum

History: 5 lines minimum

Pokemon: Can be any pokemon from all the generations, except legendaries.

Mysterious team:

Name: First, Last

Nickname: Optional

Personality: 3 lines minimum

Appearance: Picture allowed. If not, 4 lines minimum

History: 5 lines minimum

Pokemon: can be any pokemon from all the generations, except legendaries.

Team level: Soldier, leader, boss, etc.

My sign up.

Name: Conner McMillan

Nickname: none

Personality: Conner is more of a loner type, usually he retreats into the safety of his mind. He doesn't really have many friends, except for his pokemon which he found almost dead from starvation, showing it a compassion only outsiders posses. He tends to joke around to lighten up the mood which usually fails. Once he befriends someone he is loyal for the rest of there friendship.

Appearance: See attachment.

History: After Conner's parents died from bad air, he was forced to live on his own with no money and little means for survival. He lived out side of the domes for some time, coughing and eating what ever he could find. He usually was by himself, due to the fact that most people outside of the domes were crazy. By chance Conner came across a starving pokemon, seeing himself in this small pokemon he did whatever he could to keep it alive. He managed to safe its life, and from then on they were a team, no family. Conner finally found a way to sneak into one of the domes, this is were he has been for a while, he and his pokemon stealing and living on the streets the best they can. This is when Conner first hears about the first Pilgrimage.

Pokemon: Nidoran male.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
Conner stood out side the lottery shop that were giving away the tickets to the winners of the first pilgrimage. "Lucky we're good with our hands, huh Nido." Whispering while looking down at his pokemon. He held in his hand a ticket that he and Nido had cleverly stolen from one of the winners, this was his ticket to a new life. He wasn't going to miss out on it. The line moved on as one person or couple went in, then came out. "Finally we're inside." He said giving a quick glance at his pokemon "Nid, Nido." Nido responds. as the person in front of him walks away from the counter, Conner looks up and sees the clerk. "May have your ticket please?" The clerk asks politely. With a shaky hand Conner hands the ticket over. "Thank you, please put your eye up to the scanner." He instructs. "Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap." Conner thinks to himself as he places his eye against the scanner. Bzzz bzzz bzzz is all Conner can hear as his eye is scanned. "OK, your all set here is your travel pass, be here at eight am tomorrow morning. As a reminder bring all belongings that you want to go along with you for inspection." The clerk finishes, handing the pass to Conner. "Thank you" Conner says taking the ticket and walking out of the shop. He makes his way back to the ally where he and his pokemon stay. "Only a couple of hours left, before we start our new life Nido." He said settling down into the box that he had made into his home. He spent the night in a restless sleep, when it came time he gathered up what close he had and the few things he had that belonged to his parents. "You ready Nido, today is our change in life." He said walking towards the lottery store. Walking in he looks at the clerk, " I have a ticket for the first pilgrimage." He says holding up his pass. "Sorry there fella no pokemon outside of there pokeballs may go." He says looking down at Conner's pokemon. "I don't have one, I nursed him back from death, so he is loyal to me." He says picking Nido up. "Well your going to have to put him in a pokeball, if your going to take him." he says motioning for the next person to come to the counter. "Um well I don't have one." Conner says looking into the mans eyes. "Listen kid, I have a line of people that need to get there stuff inspected so either leave or put your pokemon in a pokeball, I don't have any here I'm just a lottery shop." He says waving the next person over to the counter. Conner turns and starts to walk out of the shop when a mysterious man stops him by the door. "Hey, hey kid come here." The mystery man motion towards the bathroom lobby. "yeah, what do you want?" Conner says "I have a proposition for ya, I'll give you this pokeball for ya pokemon over there in return ya take this letter to a friend of mine in the settlement." He says holding a pokeball out and a letter. "That's all." Conner says to the man, "You got yourself a deal." He says taking both items. "Good, My friend is the owner of the bar there. Give it to him as soon as you can." With that said the mysterious man walks away. "OK Nido you ready, i know you never been in one of these but its the only way." He says placing the pokeball on the ground. Nido walking slowly to it hits it with his nose and is beamed into the pokeball. Conner picks it up and makes his way back to the clerk, "hey I"m ready to go" he says holding up the pokeball. The clerk ushers him into a room were peoples belongings are being inspected. Conner"s things get inspected and he is ushered to a bus which takes them to Mako plaza. Once there Conner goes through few more gates, before he stands in front of the rift gate. "Move along folks, please one at a time." He hears guards talking. Finally he comes to the rift gate were the energy field is wavy with colors of blue, green and purple. "Please step right through." A guard says motioning with his hands the way a flight attendant does. Conner steps through the gate and feels a rush of static and then his foot hits dirt. Looking around Conner sees a dozen armed men standing in a forest. "This way please, make your way to the Doctors. Soon after his arrival, the first pilgrimage made there way to New Koen settlement. Soon after the introductions and Rules, Conner was shown to his new house. Where he would be staying with other people from the pilgrimage that he did not know. "Come on out Nido take a look around our new place, well ours until someone gets here." He said letting Nido out of his pokeball. Conner then looks at the bed rooms and picks the one out of the three that are closest to the door. "Well Nido lets start making this place our own.

After setting up his room, Conner looks at Nido. "Looks alot better then where we came from huh, Nido?" He says kneeling down petting Nido on the head. "Nido, nido!" Nido exclaims happily. "Well we better go and see about getting this letter to that mysterious guys friend." He says putting he letter in his jackets inside pocket. "Come on Nido lets go find this so called bar." He says holding the door so Nido can walk out without getting hit or stuck. Conner walks to the center of the settlement and looks around. There is a small market with some people roaming around. He walks over to one of the stands and asks the salesperson where the bar is. "Well feller it'd be right over there." He says pointing to a building that is about ten feet way. "Thank you, come on Nido lets get this over and done with." he says walking over to the building. "Hello." He says while opening the door surprised to see that there were a few people there. Conner makes his way over to the service counter and looks at the man behind the bar, "are you the owner?" He asks. "Yeah, I am." The man says eyeing Conner suspiciously. Conner sticks his hand into his jacket and begins to pull out the letter. "No not here." The man says seeing part of the letters envelope. "Follow me." He says walking to a back room Conner and Nido following him. He opens the door and lets Conner, and Nido through following them and shutting the door. "Alright I'll take that letter now." The mysterious man says holding out his hand. "Here you go mister." Conner says handing the letter over. and turning to leave. "I see you have a pokemon, that's not to common around here. Sure they have the pokemon they were breeding and able to save from the future but not everyone has one. Plus there are breeds of pokemon here that were extinct in the future, you know how much they will go for." The mysterious man says starting to chuckle. "Your pretty good with following directions, so hows about you do little jobs here and there for me? Its an easy way to make a little extra money." he says looking at Conner. "Hm, what do you think Nido?" he asks looking down at Nido. "Nido, nido." it says in pokelanguage. "That's what I thought. Sure thing mister, but i don't know how I'm gonna do that when work details are going to be assigned." Conner says looking at the man. "Don't you worry about that, I'm gonna get you assigned here as a delivery and stock. That way you be able to go outside the settlement and get those pokemon for us to sell. Well I gotta get back out there so, stop by in the morning, tomorrow starts your first day." the man says walking out of the back room and back to the bar. Conner shakes his head and heads back to the house, Nido following him the whole way.

Last edited:
Back