Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old June 9th, 2012 (4:08 AM).
leachim_paloyz15's Avatar
leachim_paloyz15 leachim_paloyz15 is offline
~ セールマイケル
     
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 225
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
    Wow I really love the sprites & ow in this hack. Great job. It makes me really want this hack out now try this out. The story is great. Keep it up
    Thank you very much, but I won't take credit for majority of the OW's and Tiles as they were made by WesleyFG.
    __________________

    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #52    
    Old June 9th, 2012 (5:35 AM).
    therabbida therabbida is offline
       
      Join Date: Jun 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 1
      this reminded me of code geass a little bit
      Reply With Quote
        #53    
      Old June 9th, 2012 (6:42 AM).
      leachim_paloyz15's Avatar
      leachim_paloyz15 leachim_paloyz15 is offline
      ~ セールマイケル
         
        Join Date: Sep 2009
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 225
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by therabbida View Post
        this reminded me of code geass a little bit
        I'm a fan of CG. xD xD
        Though there are similarities, there will be some differences as well.
        __________________

        Reply With Quote
          #54    
        Old June 9th, 2012 (7:13 AM).
        blazerj13's Avatar
        blazerj13 blazerj13 is offline
        Impossibly Possible~
           
          Join Date: Aug 2009
          Location: STALKER!
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 135
          lol sounds like a combination of code geass,vocaloid, and a twist of creativity! when the full release is up, i will play it and write a review!

          looking foward to release, keep it up!
          __________________
          http://gearsteam.webs.com/
          enter and join the gears! reviews of hacks done there, credited to the hackers!
          Reply With Quote
            #55    
          Old June 9th, 2012 (8:20 AM). Edited June 9th, 2012 by leachim_paloyz15.
          leachim_paloyz15's Avatar
          leachim_paloyz15 leachim_paloyz15 is offline
          ~ セールマイケル
             
            Join Date: Sep 2009
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 225
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by blazerj13 View Post
            lol sounds like a combination of code geass,vocaloid, and a twist of creativity! when the full release is up, i will play it and write a review!

            looking foward to release, keep it up!
            Yep, and there are many other people, events, places, weapons, items etc. in this hack that'll have resemblance to many other things related to anime and the likes.

            Hmmm.. "Full Release.." I don't really know when I'll finish this, so you might want to stick with the DEMO 2 for the time being. :P

            Thank you very much! ^^


            Anyway, here's an update of some sort:



            I'm currently trying to figure out how to insert NPC(*and/or Player) Mugshots for the in-game events.
            (*Oh, and that player mugshot that I used for testing was taken from Pokemon HeartGold/Soul Silver.)

            Problem/s:
            - I can't get rid of the mugshot's borders.
            __________________

            Reply With Quote
              #56    
            Old June 10th, 2012 (12:30 AM).
            qaz015393's Avatar
            qaz015393 qaz015393 is offline
            pokemon revenge developer
               
              Join Date: Aug 2009
              Age: 27
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 790
              wow looking great. I got a chance yesterday to play demo 2 & i'm impressed. Can't wait for another demo & hope it includes some more story that involves using the new power & hope to see more different powers that are catchable
              __________________

              POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

              3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
              Reply With Quote
                #57    
              Old June 10th, 2012 (6:19 AM).
              glaceon12's Avatar
              glaceon12 glaceon12 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2011
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Jolly
                Posts: 43
                Why, why, why, why is demo 2 so short??? I still wanted to know SO much like does canta evolve, did I really kill that dude and Why is Steeledge so strong? The game is amazing... It looks good and its fun to play. Well done.
                Reply With Quote
                  #58    
                Old June 11th, 2012 (5:17 AM).
                leachim_paloyz15's Avatar
                leachim_paloyz15 leachim_paloyz15 is offline
                ~ セールマイケル
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2009
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 225
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
                  wow looking great. I got a chance yesterday to play demo 2 & i'm impressed. Can't wait for another demo & hope it includes some more story that involves using the new power & hope to see more different powers that are catchable ^_^
                  Hahaha! Thank you, and yes.. You'll see more of those in the future. ^^

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by glaceon12 View Post
                  Why, why, why, why is demo 2 so short??? I still wanted to know SO much like does canta evolve, did I really kill that dude and Why is Steeledge so strong? The game is amazing... It looks good and its fun to play. Well done.
                  Sorry 'bout that. :P
                  It's hard doing all of these alone.. But I'll try to make the next release longer. ^^

                  Umm, some sort of "design team" is working on Canta's evolution currently..

                  You'll find out soon 'bout the death of that dude. xD xD

                  Oh yes, all the KNIGHT SUITS in the game have 100-straight stats. I got lazy(*1st reason), and I really don't know what values to put in(*2nd reason)..
                  So yeah. If anyone can help me with each KNIGHT SUIT's stats, that'd be great. ^^

                  Thank you very much!
                  __________________

                  Reply With Quote
                    #59    
                  Old June 11th, 2012 (5:44 AM). Edited June 11th, 2012 by kebbles.
                  kebbles's Avatar
                  kebbles kebbles is offline
                  Rom Hacker.
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2007
                    Location: Victoria, Australia!
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Brave
                    Posts: 624
                    Im having the same problem with removing the border from the mugshots. If i ever figure it out ill let you know
                    __________________
                    Pokémon Ice Version

                    When the world is in its final moments..
                    Where will you be?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #60    
                    Old June 11th, 2012 (5:58 AM).
                    leachim_paloyz15's Avatar
                    leachim_paloyz15 leachim_paloyz15 is offline
                    ~ セールマイケル
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2009
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 225
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
                      Im having the same problm with removing the border from the mugshots. If i ever figure it out ill let you know
                      Waaa! I saw it!
                      Your N sprite looks cool.

                      Thanks! That'd really help a lot.

                      Oh, and the cry!! That's another thing.. =_=

                      Good luck on both our projects!
                      __________________

                      Reply With Quote
                        #61    
                      Old June 11th, 2012 (6:16 AM).
                      kebbles's Avatar
                      kebbles kebbles is offline
                      Rom Hacker.
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2007
                        Location: Victoria, Australia!
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 624
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by leachim_paloyz15 View Post

                        Waaa! I saw it!
                        Your N sprite looks cool.

                        Thanks! That'd really help a lot.

                        Oh, and the cry!! That's another thing.. =_=

                        Good luck on both our projects!
                        Thanks man your border palletes are really cool and your hg/ss mugshot.
                        Oh yeh lol i forgot about the cry.. Another problem, ill ask around and see what i can do.
                        The only thing i can think of is inserting a blank midi over the original cry?
                        __________________
                        Pokémon Ice Version

                        When the world is in its final moments..
                        Where will you be?
                        Reply With Quote
                          #62    
                        Old June 11th, 2012 (6:32 AM).
                        leachim_paloyz15's Avatar
                        leachim_paloyz15 leachim_paloyz15 is offline
                        ~ セールマイケル
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2009
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 225
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
                          Thanks man your border palletes are really cool and your hg/ss mugshot.
                          Oh yeh lol i forgot about the cry.. Another problem, ill ask around and see what i can do.
                          The only thing i can think of is inserting a blank midi over the original cry?
                          Thanks. Oh, and that mugshot won't stay.. It's just a placeholder since it's still a weekday, and school won't leave me alone resulting to me not being able to make some sprites.
                          That's the first mugshot I saw, so yeah.. I decided to use it. xD xD

                          Yeah, I think that would work. But then again, I don't know much about inserting those kinds of things.
                          Have you tried that method already?.. I really think that it would work.
                          __________________

                          Reply With Quote
                            #63    
                          Old June 11th, 2012 (7:44 AM).
                          glaceon12's Avatar
                          glaceon12 glaceon12 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2011
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Jolly
                            Posts: 43
                            (/^.^)/ Please do... \(^.^\)
                            (/^.^)/ Can't Wait for the next release \(^.^\)
                            (/^.^)/ Canta should evolve by stone, to support its wide arrange of elemental moves, that means it can have a possible of 4 different evolutions! It could be all Dark/Fire Dark/Water Dark/Grass Dark/Electric. \(^.^\)
                            Reply With Quote
                              #64    
                            Old June 11th, 2012 (8:04 AM).
                            leachim_paloyz15's Avatar
                            leachim_paloyz15 leachim_paloyz15 is offline
                            ~ セールマイケル
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2009
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 225
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by glaceon12 View Post
                              (/^.^)/ Please do... \(^.^\)
                              (/^.^)/ Can't Wait for the next release \(^.^\)
                              (/^.^)/ Canta should evolve by stone, to support its wide arrange of elemental moves, that means it can have a possible of 4 different evolutions! It could be all Dark/Fire Dark/Water Dark/Grass Dark/Electric. \(^.^\)
                              That's a good idea!
                              I might try spriting some concept sprites for Canta's evolutions this Saturday(*or sooner).
                              Thank you very much!
                              __________________

                              Reply With Quote
                                #65    
                              Old June 11th, 2012 (6:24 PM). Edited June 11th, 2012 by kebbles.
                              kebbles's Avatar
                              kebbles kebbles is offline
                              Rom Hacker.
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2007
                                Location: Victoria, Australia!
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Brave
                                Posts: 624
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by leachim_paloyz15 View Post

                                Thanks. Oh, and that mugshot won't stay.. It's just a placeholder since it's still a weekday, and school won't leave me alone resulting to me not being able to make some sprites.
                                That's the first mugshot I saw, so yeah.. I decided to use it. xD xD

                                Yeah, I think that would work. But then again, I don't know much about inserting those kinds of things.
                                Have you tried that method already?.. I really think that it would work.
                                Oh really, ive got a ton of indexed mugshots so if you need any let me know, saves you indexing them yourself.
                                Im the same, but i havnt had the time to fiddle around with it as ive been busy with work and tile inserting, but ill try it in the next day or two and let you know.
                                Maybe even ask dr fuji, he seems to know alot.

                                *I asked dr fuji and he said to insert the mugshots over the blank spaces between celebi and treeko. So if you try it before me let me know how it goes.
                                __________________
                                Pokémon Ice Version

                                When the world is in its final moments..
                                Where will you be?
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #66    
                                Old June 12th, 2012 (5:15 AM). Edited June 12th, 2012 by leachim_paloyz15.
                                leachim_paloyz15's Avatar
                                leachim_paloyz15 leachim_paloyz15 is offline
                                ~ セールマイケル
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2009
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 225
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
                                  Oh really, ive got a ton of indexed mugshots so if you need any let me know, saves you indexing them yourself.
                                  Im the same, but i havnt had the time to fiddle around with it as ive been busy with work and tile inserting, but ill try it in the next day or two and let you know.
                                  Maybe even ask dr fuji, he seems to know alot.

                                  *I asked dr fuji and he said to insert the mugshots over the blank spaces between celebi and treeko. So if you try it before me let me know how it goes.
                                  That'd be great! I'll take your word on that.

                                  Hmm.. I might try doing that this weekend.
                                  That makes sense.. No original pokemon, no cry.. =_=
                                  Stupid me.

                                  Thanks Kebbles!


                                  Anyway, some updates:

                                  I only managed to make 3 mugshots so far..
                                  Here they are:





                                  They are all still subjected to change, so anything can still happen.
                                  __________________

                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #67    
                                  Old June 13th, 2012 (6:34 PM).
                                  kebbles's Avatar
                                  kebbles kebbles is offline
                                  Rom Hacker.
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2007
                                    Location: Victoria, Australia!
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Brave
                                    Posts: 624
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by leachim_paloyz15 View Post

                                    That'd be great! I'll take your word on that.

                                    Hmm.. I might try doing that this weekend.
                                    That makes sense.. No original pokemon, no cry.. =_=
                                    Stupid me.

                                    Thanks Kebbles!


                                    Anyway, some updates:

                                    I only managed to make 3 mugshots so far..
                                    Here they are:





                                    They are all still subjected to change, so anything can still happen.
                                    I figured out how to change cries, but i cant find a blank midi anywhere.
                                    I also tried the blank spaces, its not working cause you have to resize the mugshots but then they look weird also i dont know the hex numbers for the blank spaces, do you?
                                    Also lol your mugshots are really awesome, i cant beleive you made them, there really spot on!
                                    __________________
                                    Pokémon Ice Version

                                    When the world is in its final moments..
                                    Where will you be?
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #68    
                                    Old June 14th, 2012 (4:51 AM).
                                    XxLostSoulxX XxLostSoulxX is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Feb 2011
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 29
                                      Quick Question here, im stuck in the part going against Shane and another part where i have all the key cards yet i cant go anywhere because it says i have to find my friend or the grandson? And i saw you had reshiram and zekrom at level 5? is that the giveaway patch but how do you apply that then apply another ips file wouldn't that just overirde the whole rom including the save or no?

                                      It's been awhile since i played these games.

                                      TIA
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #69    
                                      Old June 14th, 2012 (7:31 AM).
                                      leachim_paloyz15's Avatar
                                      leachim_paloyz15 leachim_paloyz15 is offline
                                      ~ セールマイケル
                                         
                                        Join Date: Sep 2009
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 225
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
                                        I figured out how to change cries, but i cant find a blank midi anywhere.
                                        I also tried the blank spaces, its not working cause you have to resize the mugshots but then they look weird also i dont know the hex numbers for the blank spaces, do you?
                                        Also lol your mugshots are really awesome, i cant beleive you made them, there really spot on!
                                        Hmm. I'll try to look for/make one.

                                        No, but I recommend you to use Unlz-gba, or any Pokemon sprite-editing tool. I'm no good with hex hacking yet, so I don't know much.

                                        Hahaha, thank you. But it took me a whole day to make those three. =_=

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by XxLostSoulxX View Post
                                        Quick Question here, im stuck in the part going against Shane and another part where i have all the key cards yet i cant go anywhere because it says i have to find my friend or the grandson? And i saw you had reshiram and zekrom at level 5? is that the giveaway patch but how do you apply that then apply another ips file wouldn't that just overirde the whole rom including the save or no?

                                        It's been awhile since i played these games.

                                        TIA
                                        I don't know if my answer was quick enough for that quick question, but here it is anyway:

                                        *Shane, is an optional opponent in the game. You can go sparring with her, anytime throughout the whole demo. Don't worry though, by the end of the demo you'll obtain something strong enough to defeat her.

                                        **About the CARD KEY's, you can't use them yet until you find your best friend / rival. He's at the south-eastern part of Aurora City, talking to a merchant.

                                        After talking to him, he will give you your TICKET.

                                        ***Yes, that's the Giveaway Patch.
                                        You need to patch it to another clean Fire Red ROM.
                                        You can continue your save file/s by simply renaming the .sav files or .sgm files to the name of the ROM that you'll be using.

                                        Hope I answered all your questions, good luck, and happy playing!
                                        __________________

                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #70    
                                        Old June 14th, 2012 (11:01 AM). Edited June 14th, 2012 by DrFuji.
                                        XxLostSoulxX XxLostSoulxX is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2011
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 29
                                          Thanks that worked but after i battled i won and i could escape that plank or stage we were on?
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #71    
                                          Old June 14th, 2012 (6:20 PM).
                                          kebbles's Avatar
                                          kebbles kebbles is offline
                                          Rom Hacker.
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2007
                                            Location: Victoria, Australia!
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Brave
                                            Posts: 624
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by leachim_paloyz15 View Post

                                            Hmm. I'll try to look for/make one.

                                            No, but I recommend you to use Unlz-gba, or any Pokemon sprite-editing tool. I'm no good with hex hacking yet, so I don't know much.

                                            Hahaha, thank you. But it took me a whole day to make those three. =_=


                                            I don't know if my answer was quick enough for that quick question, but here it is anyway:

                                            *Shane, is an optional opponent in the game. You can go sparring with her, anytime throughout the whole demo. Don't worry though, by the end of the demo you'll obtain something strong enough to defeat her.

                                            **About the CARD KEY's, you can't use them yet until you find your best friend / rival. He's at the south-eastern part of Aurora City, talking to a merchant.

                                            After talking to him, he will give you your TICKET.

                                            ***Yes, that's the Giveaway Patch.
                                            You need to patch it to another clean Fire Red ROM.
                                            You can continue your save file/s by simply renaming the .sav files or .sgm files to the name of the ROM that you'll be using.

                                            Hope I answered all your questions, good luck, and happy playing!
                                            If you find one ill insert then for you if u like
                                            Aww that sucks i guess we will have to try the cry option.
                                            Wow, your really talented
                                            __________________
                                            Pokémon Ice Version

                                            When the world is in its final moments..
                                            Where will you be?
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #72    
                                            Old June 15th, 2012 (4:21 AM).
                                            leachim_paloyz15's Avatar
                                            leachim_paloyz15 leachim_paloyz15 is offline
                                            ~ セールマイケル
                                               
                                              Join Date: Sep 2009
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 225
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by XxLostSoulxX View Post
                                              Thanks that worked but after i battled i won and i could escape that plank or stage we were on?
                                              Hahaha! No problem!
                                              Umm, what exactly is the problem?.. Can you please explain more about your problem?.. I'll try to help out.

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
                                              If you find one ill insert then for you if u like
                                              Aww that sucks i guess we will have to try the cry option.
                                              Wow, your really talented
                                              That'd be great!
                                              As of now, I haven't found anything yet, but I'll continue searching.
                                              Yeah, well, that was my only option from the start anyway.. xD xD
                                              Hahaha! Thank you very much!
                                              __________________

                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #73    
                                              Old June 15th, 2012 (9:12 AM).
                                              XxLostSoulxX XxLostSoulxX is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Feb 2011
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 29
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by leachim_paloyz15 View Post
                                                [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="3"]
                                                Hahaha! No problem!
                                                Umm, what exactly is the problem?.. Can you please explain more about your problem?.. I'll try to help out.
                                                NVM lol i got to work he finall got off the stage but its weird its like he wont go up the tiles make it to where you cant walk off only in a certain spot.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #74    
                                                Old June 15th, 2012 (6:05 PM).
                                                leachim_paloyz15's Avatar
                                                leachim_paloyz15 leachim_paloyz15 is offline
                                                ~ セールマイケル
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Sep 2009
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 225
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by XxLostSoulxX View Post
                                                  NVM lol i got to work he finall got off the stage but its weird its like he wont go up the tiles make it to where you cant walk off only in a certain spot.
                                                  Ah! Sorry about that! I'll try to fix that one upon the next release.
                                                  __________________

                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #75    
                                                  Old June 15th, 2012 (7:39 PM).
                                                  qaz015393's Avatar
                                                  qaz015393 qaz015393 is offline
                                                  pokemon revenge developer
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Aug 2009
                                                    Age: 27
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 790
                                                    Sweet sprite mugshots. They look great. Hope there will be the character's new sprite on the card soon *looking forward to see the new character's sprite*
                                                    __________________

                                                    POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

                                                    3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:39 PM.